Pavlov's Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're swollen, baby. They seem so full. When is the last time you came?"

"The last time I was with you, of course. The night before I left."

She seemed astonished. "That was eleven days ago. Why didn't you jack-off to thoughts of me, and drain these babies."

" You know I like to save it up and share with you. Besides, since I finally got cut five years ago, my balls don't really come into play anymore. They swell, and are responsive to your loving touch, but they can no longer add sperm to the mix. It's all pure semen, no tadpoles swimming around in it." I had finally opted to have a vasectomy in 2005. Trish was having problems with the pill, constantly upsetting her cycle, and by then it was obvious we wouldn't have more children.

"Whatever it consists of, it tastes damn good to this horny girl!" she teased. She pulled my cock back up to her mouth, sampling the precum on my glans. "Mmmmm... you taste so fine, baby. I can't believe you brought me eleven days worth of semen. Makes my pussy leak just thinking about it." She took me in her mouth, mewing at the taste of my pre-ejaculate. "I don't wanna nap, baby," she cooed. "I need something now, before I go play tennis. Let me suck you, baby. Let your baby lay here between your thighs and suck off this hard cock. I promise to go real slow, with lots of filthy talk between slurps. You'll see and hear just what a slut your baby can be sometimes." She slurped the head several times again, no longer so much as my cherished baby, but simply as a horny woman who loves to give sloppy head. "Please baby, let me blow you. Let me taste all that cum you have for me while my pussy drools and sluts-off on the sheet."

Now, what man do you know who wouldn't give in to all that?

"Trish, if you take me now, I won't be the same man later today. I mean, I'm sure I'll be hard again, but I'm afraid my interest level will have slipped. That is just the way it is for a man. If I hold off until later, I'll only be more excited and better able to pamper that thing for you, baby."

"And my puss?"

"I promise I'll ignore whatever you may ask of me, that I will listen to your pussy for what she wants and needs, and when she messes I promise to get it all out, every bit."

She grinned at me. "You really do listen to me, don't you? What about your treat for me, when do I get my eleven days worth?" She tugged again at my now semi-erect penis.

"Whenever pussy says so, of course. She'll know when she's done for a while. And you'll know too. I'm sure your mouth will find me, and you'll get your treat."

She laid her face back down along my thigh, cuddling and smooching my penis. "That's gonna be fun, honey. And I'm gonna be leaking for you every second I'm on the court with those girls."

In just a few minutes, she was nearly asleep. But I never did. I love to watch her like this, in a state of drowsiness, her hand unconsciously tugging my cock just enough to keep me hard and leaking. She slept about thirty minutes, which brings me back to the beginning of my story, and back into real time.

"Wake up, babe, you gotta get ready." I lightly shook her shoulder until she opened her eyes.

" Time to get ready, baby." She rose a bit, her hand tugging again at my hard dick. A pool of precum had formed on my abdomen, filling my navel. She was drowsy, but not so much as to not notice. She moved up and, like a kitten to a cream bowl, she lapped up every drop.

"Damn, men taste so good!" she said, rising and presenting me a splendid view of her ass as she walked to the bathroom. I noticed streaks of her fluid on the back of her legs as she walked away. She entered, then stuck her head back around the door with a parting shot. "I should have sucked that thing while I had the chance, ya know?"

"Get ready, babe.... you need to walk out of here in about five minutes. "

"Will you bring me my white tennis outfit, baby? It's still in the suitcase, I think."

I rose from the bed, and walked over to the suitcase, open and sitting on the credenza. I grabbed the outfit, along with her white sports bra. I rooted around a bit until I found a bonus. The 'pamper panties'! "Here, babe," I called to her, reaching the bathroom door. I stuck my arm in and laid them on the vanity. I feared to enter, because I knew we would end up groping each other.

"What are these for," she laughed aloud through the partially-closed door. "You want me to wear these under my tennis skirt?"

"You do intend to wear panties, don't you?"

She laughed again, "Sweetheart, the tennis skirt has a built-in panty, and much more modest than these, I must say!"

"Wear them under, I want them to smell of you when you get home."

"Whatever, but it's gonna ruin them for later. It's gonna be hot, and I'm gonna sweat."

" And leak some estrogen, too, I'm a 'thinking."

"Yes, I'm sure of that too. But if that's what you want, you got it." She emerged from the bath a few minutes later, fully-clothed, and presented her back to me. "Hook and zip, please," she asked. With considerable effort I was able to hook her sports bra in the back, and I raised the zipper on the dress. She turned around to me. "How do I look , baby?"

"Amazing," I replied, and she did. Trish is 5'4", and about 120 pounds. A size 6, she often has trouble finding clothes that fit both her slim bodice and her large breasts. She had looked hard and long for this tennis dress, and had been so happy to find it. It accented her sleek and slim legs to maximum advantage, the frill of the skirt cutting well above mid-thigh. The neck plunged just the right amount, revealing the beginning of what was obviously a very deep cleavage. Her tits strained just a bit all across the front due to it being a size 6, but her nipples barely pressed through the material. The sports bra was doing it's job, her jiggle effect was minimized when in this outfit. I knew she had probably bound her lush nips under large Band-Aids, suppressing them down into the areola, so as to make them less obvious in public. Another trick learned from her mom. Trish keeps her blonde hair in a fairly short bob, just reaching the top of her shoulders. She had pushed her bangs back away from her eyes, and pinned them under a baby blue sweat band, which perfectly matches her eyes. Baby blue tennis shoes, and sport sunglasses hanging around her neck, completed her look. She might not be the most talented player on that court today, but I had no doubt she would be the one catching the attention of any male onlookers. Female too, for that matter.

"You are the most attractive woman I believe I have ever seen, baby. I pinch myself sometimes that I am so lucky to have you in my life." I cradled her face in my hands and appraised her beauty. Full lips, with a cute nose smattered across with a small handful of freckles. Gorgeous baby blues, nice white teeth. Trish has the girl-next-door sex appeal that all men go crazy over. She needs little makeup, usually she wears just a bit around her eyes to highlight them.

"Thanks, sweetie, a woman loves to hear words like that." She kissed me lightly on the lips. "Wait for me baby," she said, as she opened the door. "Probably be back in about three hours."

I held the door and watched her walk away down the corridor, with every other step she put a bit of a show-off waggle in her ass, no doubt for my benefit. "Oh, I'll be waiting alright," I called after her as she turned the corner.

Turning back into the room, something caught my eye on the bed. A wide stain had soaked the sheet near the foot, where Trish's lower torso had been while she slept. It was still wet, and copious enough that the silk had as yet been unable to absorb it. Trish had not been exaggerating when she told me her pussy was messing the bed. I was able to collect enough on my finger to examine it, it was a slightly pearly color, thick in viscosity but still light in texture. It had a strong feminine smell, and... as I soon discovered... an absolutely delicious taste.

12