Pavlov's Passion

Story Info
Long term planning pays off.
2k words
4.34
32.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph lay Mandy on her back on the bed. He gently ran his fingertips across her brow, down her cheeks, along her neck, across her bare shoulders, and part way down her arms. He stopped briefly to remove his phone from his pocket, turn on some romantic music, and set it on the night stand.

Mood set, Joseph returned his attention to Mandy, exposing and caressing more of her skin. Joseph played along her waist line, untucking her shirt and tantalizing her ribs and stomach. His fingers knowingly touched and brushed and massaged everywhere between the bottom of her bra and the top of her panties, getting close to and interesting spot here, closer to another interesting spot there, returning to here and nudging against her clothes, only to abandon here and tickle back to there pushing just a bit against elastic.

Mandy was as squirmy as he had ever had her when Joseph finally pulled her skirt up past her hips and eased off her panties. He paused, kneeling between Mandy's spread knees. With his hands on her legs, thumbs pressing intimately against the most sensitive parts of her thighs, Joseph took a long look at her exposed pussy... waiting.... licking his lips, vampire-like.

"Oh c'mon!" Mandy protested, lifting her hips toward him, needing more than to be stared at.

Joseph smiled and majestically lowered his face to Mandy's wet lower lips. With aching deliberating, he began to attend to her more "urgent" needs.

He started above her clit, pressing with his tongue near but not quite on the spot where she wanted him. Mandy moaned. He slid his tongue down the left side of her vulva, on the outside, staying near... but only near... what Mandy wanted. Mandy moaned. Reaching her opening, Joseph reversed direction, sliding up up up, over the top of her clit making Mandy gasp, and slid down the other side. Mandy grabbed his hair, tried to direct him to her satisfaction.

Joseph obliged a little, spreading his tongue to hotly cover all of her pussy. He pressed down. She arched her back and pushing upward.

Joseph pulled his tongue into his mouth, wet it, and flicked it across Mandy's swollen clit... once... twice... and then just pressed hard again. She shrieked... so close... so very close. Twining her fingers tighter into his hair, Mandy pulled his face against her bush but to no avail. His tongue, hot, immobile, kept her trembling but not... quite... not... quite....

Pulling back a few inches, he blew gently across her hot neediness. She bucked wildly as the cool breeze heated her even more.

He played her again, bringing her to the edge of release. And again, he blew gently on her exposed sex, letting her release slip away. Mandy cursed, grabbed for his hair, missed. But this time, instead of staying back, Joseph attacked in earnest. Mandy screamed as Joseph pull her clit into his mouth, sucking and licking at the same time. In a flash, she was bucking and cumming... glorious delight finally racking her body.

Joseph didn't stop.

Mandy rolled from one O into another.

Still, Joseph didn't stop.

Mandy pushed against his forehead, fumbling to control her tormentor.

Joseph didn't stop.

Mandy involuntarily pulled her knees together, clamping Joseph's head closer. She tried to push him away; he trapped her wrists. She tried... and lost control... and tumbled into a third orgasm and a fourth and finally, finally, Joseph stopped and let her breathe.

But before she could relax into a glow, Joseph's tongue returned and slipped down to her wet opening, sliding in and out and around and in and out and around until Mandy peaked again and then...

Before she could relax into a glow, Joseph moved upward again, sucking her lips into his mouth, licking the inside of her lips, sucking on her nubbin, pushing it back with his tongue, sucking, pushing, sucking, pushing... and Mandy was screaming, orgasming like the world was ending, awash in ecstasy.

Panting, Mandy realized that she had not died and gone to heaven; it had only felt that way. She fell asleep in Joseph's arms to the vintage tunes playing on his phone.

* * *

A few days later, Joseph attacked Mandy as she came out of the bedroom, freshly showered and dressed. He handcuffed her, led her back to bed, and laid her on her back. Kneeling over her, before even bothering to undress either of them, he reached into his pants pocket, took out his phone, and started playing more vintage music. It sounded kind of like old scratched vinyl records but it was good tunes and he set the phone down and turned his attention to Mandy so she didn't complain...

much...

As before, Joseph took way too long teasing her. Between the cuffs and his bulging jeans so in-her-face and so infuriatingly buttoned and zipped, Mandy was ready to fuck long before Joseph even opened up her pants. By the time her removed her panties, she knew that she would need a clean pair to wear to work and she sure as hell did not care. All she wanted was a fuck.

Instead, the music played on and Joseph teased on.

Mandy couldn't stand it. She needed to cum and all he was doing was edging her! Angry, she tried to pull away, to roll over, to end the game, but Joseph knew her limits and brought her to a rocketing climax... twice... thrice. And then he fucked her, just as she had wanted, until she was sure that she could not cum again but she did anyway. And then once more for good measure.

Music still playing, Joseph held Mandy as she fell asleep.

She was an hour late for work and she was damned happy about it.

* * *

Sex got frequent for the Mandy and Joseph, more so than ever before. Mandy did not understand what had gotten into her stud muffin but she liked it, even if sometimes she was a bit sore. One of her girlfriends at work asked her why she was smiling so much. Mandy twinkled and her girlfriend went away more than a teeny bit jealous.

Mandy got a lot of attention from the other guys at work, too. She figured it had to be the pheromones or something. She glowed at them and let them eat their hearts out. One poor guy was super persistent, flirting and following her around. Had she not been so delighted with Joseph, she would have seriously considered doling out a pity fuck.

At home, Mandy got eaten out... a lot... always to the scratchy sounding vintage tunes. Joseph always took too long on the foreplay, more than she wanted, but the end game made up for it.

One night, after a couple of weeks of this, as she was passing out, Mandy mumbled to Joseph, "What's with the music? Don't you have stuff that sounds better?"

Joseph gently stroked her hair and, if he answered, Mandy was asleep and missed it.

* * *

Thanksgiving rolled around and the annual road trip to Mandy's parents' house. Joseph and she were up and in the car and rolling toward their favorite donut shop for the traditional fat bombs for the road.

Sugared up, coffee at hand, Joseph turned the car onto the highway. Seventy miles an hour, tires humming along and bumping over an occasional seam in the pavement, he turned on some music.

Mandy relaxed into her seat with the morning sun warming her dark brown sweater. She looked over at Joseph. He was looking really interesting. He glanced at her and smiled before turning his attention back to his driving.

Mandy squirmed a bit in her seat. She was getting positively hot and was imagining Joseph's hands on her stomach, running all over the bare skin under her shirt, sliding up toward her breasts. She could actually feel his fingers pinching her nipples through her bra. Popping her eyes open, Mandy was startled to realize the depth of her fantasy. Her panties were wet and she never let that happen.

Weirded out and horny, she began "Joseph," and trailed off as he reached over and rested his hand on her thigh, fingers close to her crotch. "Joseph," she tried again and got no farther.

Joseph answered sweetly, "Yes, dear? What?" as he squeezed her thigh a bit and let his pinky finger press lightly against Mandy's pussy.

The touch was electrifying, bringing Mandy to the edge of an orgasm. She gasped, "What's happening?"

Joseph said nothing. He just kept driving, cruise control on, smile on, and watching as Mandy struggled to control herself, struggled to not cum, lost the battle, and gave in to a morning orgasm in the heat of the sun in the passenger seat of the car speeing along the interstate.

Mandy's orgasm lasted a long time or maybe it was lots of orgasms. She lost count. All she knew was that she couldn't stop, that every time she started to catch her breath, another climax shook her. At last, she literally passed out.

* * *

Mandy woke to see a rest stop. Joseph was offering her a bottle of water from their cooler. She took a sip. Then a deep drink. She must have been gasping for a long time to be as thirsty as she was. In no time, she had downed the whole bottle.

"Refreshed?" Joseph asked solicitously. "You seemed a little tense at the beginning of the ride but you are looking much better now, if a little bit flushed." He laughed.

Mandy stared at him. A thought was beginning to dawn. She listened to the music playing on the car's sound system, crystal clear this time. And then she knew.

"You rat! What have you done?!"

"Moi???" Joseph innocently protested.

"That wasn't static in your 'vintage' tunes..."

"No? What was it?"

"You stuck road noise in there! It was tires rolling on pavement. You didn't! You couldn't have!"

Joseph started the car.

"Don't you dare! I can't be like this all the way to my parents!"

Joseph guided the car toward the rest stop exit. He started to accelerate back onto the highway.

"Oh no! No! I can't! Not again. You've got to stop!"

"Got to? You want to spend the rest of you life in this rest stop? The only thing we've 'got to' do is drive somewhere, either to your parents' or home but we've got a drive ahead of us."

They had only been driving for a few seconds but already Mandy could feel her body succumbing to her new conditioning. She tried clearing her mind and relaxing but the heat between her legs flared hotter, uninhibited by distracting thoughts. She tried clenching her butt and knees but that just transmitted the vehicle's vibrations faster and harder to her sex.

Mandy glared at Joseph, struggling to focus her anger. "You owe me!" she managed to husk, squirming in her seat, torn between wanting relief and wanting release. For a mile, the car glided over new asphalt, barely whispering along the road. Mandy closed her eyes and relaxed toward relief. Then, with a bump, they were back on old pavement, badly in need of repair, and before Mandy knew what hit her, she exploded into another orgasm and another and another.

Miles later, soaked in sweat, flushed red as a cherry, moaning incoherently, Mandy mercifully passed out.

* * *

Mandy never knew how they got to the motel. She dreamily remembered Joseph helping her walk to the room. He undressed and almost carried her to the tub. She floated through a hot steamy bath as Joseph washed her, carefully rubbing every inch of her skin with the coarse wash cloth, then his smooth soaping hands, then the wash cloth again. With effort, she stood upright while Joseph toweled her dry. He eased her into bed.

They were hours late to Mandy's parents' house. Mandy murmured something about an exhausting drive and needing a nap. Her mother hugged her anyway, eyed her critically, and proclaimed that she had never seen Mandy glowing so healthily.