Pay Back is a Bitch

Story Info
The tables are turned on Mistress Linda.
2k words
3.69
40.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, wake up." I said, watching you stir. "Wake up! we have a big day ahead of us."

You tried to stretch, but in a start you snapped your eyes open and realized that you were tied to the bed posts spread eagle on the bed.

"What are you up to now," you asked looking up at me and finding me in my leather corset. The smooth leather surrounding my bodice, the underwire cups holding my bare breast up and out, my nipples already hard and puckered with anticipation of the day with you. "It’s Saturday, I was going to sleep in" you whined.

"You will sleep later, when I tell you." I stated as I grabbed your cock and squeezed rather hard, "first there are a few things you have to do for me first." I climbed up on the bed between your legs and stuck your cock into my mouth and went to work on sucking and licking that baby, hard and ferociously. I wanted you hard and swollen, now! I licked the drops of pre- cum from the tip of your cock, and positioned the cock cage around your dick. I strapped it in to place, holding your dick in its engorged state and separating your balls and pulling them up taunt against your body.

I then attached a lead to the D ring on the bottom of the cage. I knew I could control you, ultimately this way. You were moaning quite loudly at this point, and I asked you if you were going to need to be gagged? You just looked up at me and lowered your head, conceding to your fate as my little sex slave for this fine summer day. I untied your arms from the bed posts and tied them together behind your back. I then untied your legs. I took the lead and pulled it for you to get up and follow me. I led you out the sliding door from our bedroom out to the yard next to the pool.

The sun was shinning and very warm. I sat in my patio chair, and put a pillow on the ground in front of me. I motioned for you to kneel on the pillow in front of me. I tied the lead to the chair between my legs, pulling your cock just a bit taunt. You started to say something about the nosy neighbors watching, all I had to do for you to shut up is to hold up the penis shaped gag you like so much to use on me. I leaned back into my chair, and put my feet up on your shoulders, and dropped my knees outward. My cunt was open wide for your viewing pleasure.

I started to pleasure myself by rubbing my clit and things got a little intense I pushed you back with my feet making the cock cage around your dick to tighten and pull your dick a bit. I started to finger my pussy and I noticed a drop of cum on the tip of your dick, and pushed you back again. I commanded you to bend over and lick my clit, making sure that you did not move your tongue anywhere but my clit. You bent over very gingerly, as when you arched your back to bend it pulled on the lead which of course pulled the cock cage tighter, and pulling on your dick.

After several minutes of your licking my clit like a very thirsty dog, I commanded you to fuck my cunt with your tongue. I held my lips open for you to probe deeply as I rubbed and squeezed my clit. My orgasm racked my body squirting my sex all over your face and since I had not motioned for you to stop, you continued to ravish my cunt with your tongue. After a second orgasm thundered through my body, you were told to licked up my juices. I motioned for you to back off and continue to kneel in front of me. I laid there for a moment to catch my breath, allowing to kneel there and just look at my hot, juicy cunt quivering.

I knew you were so ready to shoot your load, but I was not going to allow that to happen for quite a while yet. I untied your lead and directed you over to the picnic table. I set the air mattress on top of it and then placed a beach towel over all of it. I then climbed up on the table. As I sat there, I removed the cock cage from your dick, it still standing at attention pointing straight out to me. I wrapped my fingers around your long shaft and rub up and down a few times.

Then leaning over I took it in my mouth and lubed it up really good, giving it a few good slurps as I sucked it hard. I reached over and inserted your dick into the vibrating sleeve, and strapped it around your waste. The controls were attached by a long wire, that I held tight in my hands. I had not turned it on yet. I then untied your hands, and instructed your to shackle your ankles together for me. I instructed you to remove my bodice. I knew how aroused this makes you, as you slowly unhook the many clips down the front of it.

As I laid down, face down, on the table, I handed you a bottle of massaging oil, and told you, "Give me the best massage you have ever given, and don’t even think about cumming until I tell you can." You knew the punishment for cumming before you were allow to would be harsh, but sometimes well worth it. We both knew that you would give it your best, but we also both knew that when I am in one of these moods, chances of you getting to the point that I allow you to cum, were slim to none.

You started to rub the oil into your hands before applying it to my shoulders, and I barely turned the sleeve on, causing you to jump slightly and moan. You massaged the oil into my shoulders and back working all the tension out of me, working your way down my back. When you reached the top of my buttocks, I instructed you to go to my feet and work your way back up. Every time you kneaded my thighs outward toward you I would allow you to open my legs just a bit wider.

By the time you reached the top of my thighs my legs were basically straddling the table. I told you to go back to my buttocks. You applied a liberal amount of oil as you massaged and kneaded them, opening my checks a little wider each time, and barely letting your thumb graze my pucker hole. By this time I had the vibrating sleeve up to full speed, by gradually inching it up a little at a time. I knew you wanted to insert your finger into my pucker hole, I could tell by the way you let it linger just a bit. I pushed my ass into the air, as I turned off the vibration on your cock sleeve.

I felt you pour the oil straight from the bottle into the crack of my ass. I felt some of it drip down into my clit. OhHHH Yeahhhhhh!!! That feels really good. I informed you that I wanted you to continue massaging my ass, but that I would like a deep massage. You knew this meant you were allowed to insert a finger or two, or... as long as you continued kneading my butt checks.

You put your hands together high above the crack of my ass, allowing only your finger tips to touch, and then sliding then apart, your opened my butt checks wide, opening my hole somewhat. You then pushed both thumbs into my hole, but just enough to open it as you grabbed my checks and squeezed firmly. You did this again, pushing your thumbs in a bit more, the third time you rammed them down all the way, both of your thumbs were entirely in my ass. This caused my sex juice to erupt and flow like a river out of my cunt and down my legs. I pushed my ass into higher into the air. My knees were up to my chest, with my face flat against the table.

You came around the front of the table and climbed up, kneeling on the table straddling me with your knees next to my face, but you were facing my ass. I turned the controls to your sleeve all the way up to high as you were climbing up on the table, causing you to almost lose your balance. Then as quickly as I turned it on, I turned it off. I did this twice. It was causing you a great deal of heighten stimulus, you were so ready to cum, but knew you couldn’t. So in retaliation, you smack my ass, HARD.

With you straddling me like this there was not much I could do, except to blast the controls again, leaving them on just a bit longer this time before cutting the power to your growing need to shoot your load all over my ass. You smack my ass very hard this time., and then harder the third time. I knew this could be a long game of give and take so I didn’t do anything but allow my cum to flow out of my cunt and down the insides of my thighs. We both knew that your punishment would be forthcoming for smacking my ass ( no matter how good it felt) without permission. But for now, I would allow you to continue your massaging. Not that I needed any more lubricate, but you picked up the bottle of oil, and poured some more into the crack of my ass, and over the reddened checks.

You started to massage my buttocks again, kneading and squeezing my checks ever so firmly. Just as I was about back to normal breathing, and melting into that relaxing erotic state with my bottom side fully exposed to the sun rays, and the gentle breeze, when you started to smack my ass again. You smacked my ass with such a fury, I tried to squirm away from your vengeful attack on my ass, but your knees and the way you straddle me held me in place. Once I realized I could not get away from you, I decided to retaliate and started to pulsate the sleeve around your cock by turning the controls all the way up and then back down, continuously.

I knew you would not be able to withstand this for long, and apparently you did too. Now that my butt checks glowed in their redness, and stung unbelievably you took the heel of your hands and pushed my cheeks open wide and with the fingers of one hand rammed three of them into my ass. With three of the fingers of the other hand rammed them into my very wet and pulsating cunt. Ohhhhhh Yeeeeeeessssss!!

I was going to cum so hard.!!! I could feel the orgasm well up inside of me…. And as you continued to ram your fingers in both of my holes, like a piston, the wave of INTENSE sensations started to roll through me. I was going to cum!! NOW!! and you knew it. You bent over my ass as you gave each of my holes one last forceful probe, and took my clit into your mouth and with your teeth bit down. I came so hard, I squirted everything I had in me all over your fingers and face.

I arched my back and tried to buck you off, but you held steady inside of me, your teeth griping my clit. Wave after wave of tremors riveted my body, until finally I collapsed fully exhausted and spent.