Pay Day

Story Info
When Joker's short on cash, he pays his men with Harley.
2.4k words
4.2
60.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Arkhamverse Harley. This takes place 5 months after the end of Arkham Origins. Harley has busted Joker out of jail, and they're now hiding out at an abandoned warehouse. This is the first time she worked for him.

*****

"So whaddaya think, mistah J?"

Joker cackled wildly as Harley stepped out from behind a divider, auditioning her new look. White make-up caked her face, while her cheeks were painted bright pink. A black domino mask framed her eyes, her blonde hair pulled back into twin pigtails, her body garbed in a nurse's outfit that had been tailored to trail off into a mini-skirt, on top of a black-and-red corset with thigh-high boots and tight fishnets.

"Oh, I get it! You're a harlequin! Harleen, you clever little scamp, you!"

"I stitched it myself," Harley beamed. "Do you really like it?"

"My dear Harleen, who could have known that underneath that staid old doctor's coat lay such a positively ravishing vision?"

Harley blushed and gazed down at her feet, trying to hide how red her cheeks had become. "Shucks, Mistah J, all my friends call me Harley."

Joker sprang to his feet and brought his face within inches of Harley's, his hands squeezing her cheeks as their noses touched. "Weeellll, then, Harley...this just might be the start of a hilarious friendship."

Harley exhaled deeply, giddy with excitement, until Joker abruptly moved away and began walking out of the room, his manner instantly shifting to a more business-like approach. "Come on, dear. We have things to do!"

She paced after him, trying to keep up with his brisk walk, as they walked down the hall towards the lower staircase. "How come we got things to do already? We just busted out!"

Joker grinned at his new accomplice. "Well, sweetcheeks, you may recall I had quite the little army of louts and undesirables working for me when I was burning down that dreadful old penitentiary. They don't really work cheap, but a few bank robberies here and there covered those expenses quite nicely. Of course," he continued, gnashing his teeth, "the Dork Knight decided to be this city's resident party-pooper. Sequence of events later, my men are all in hospitals with broken ribs, smashed noses, and all sorts of grievous bodily harm, none of which is covered under my employment scheme."

"And of course," he sighed, "quite a few of them expect me to reimburse them, ungrateful little weasels. You're a doctor, Harley. You know how expensive medical bills are." He shook his head as they walked down the two flights of stairs leading to the basement. "I wish Canada had a crazy man in a bat costume. I could just move there."

"So we're squeezed for cash?" Harley asked, taking the steps two at a time. "I got some dough sitting in a bank, Mistah J - we can use that -"

Joker's grin widened. "Awfully sweet of you, my dear, but I've already negotiated a new agreement with my men, courtesy some terms of employment they found very appealing. All that remains now is paying the poor chaps."

The Clown Prince of Gotham kicked open the doors to the basement, and as Harley stepped in behind him, she spotted at least 40 men gathered in the large hall, all of them bearing the musculature and bruises of hardened criminals. Many of them broke out in silly grins when they spotted her.

"Well, boys, I promised I'd pay up, and barring the times when I'm lying through my teeth, I always keep my promises!" the Joker exclaimed.

"I don't get it, Mistah J," Harley whispered, "how are you gonna pay these bozos if you don't have any money on ya?"

Joker chuckled. "Oh, Harley, Harley, Harley, these men don't want money! Such a base pursuit, I always say. No, I managed to get them interested in something much more fun than dollar bills."

One of the thugs, a large black man with a scar across his face, cleared his throat loudly to get Joker's attention. "Yo, you gonna stand around talkin' all day or are we gonna get a crack at this slut?"

A stunned Harley looked at the Joker, whose expression seemed almost apologetic. Almost. "Mistah J, you didn't!"

"My cash-flow situation really was quite troublesome, dear. But one look at those rather raunchy pictures you slipped under my cell door was enough for these gentlemen to dismiss my debt in favor of something much more appealing. Isn't it just wonderful how things turn out for the best?"

"But," Harley stammered, "I didn't sign up for this -"

"What's the matter, Harley?" the Joker said, the playful twinkle in his eye contrasting sharply with the dangerous growl in his voice. "Don't you want to be a team player?"

Harley hesitated, weighing her options. She'd abandoned everything to join up with the Joker - he really understood her like no one else ever had. But she hadn't expected something like this in her future. Then again, she just couldn't disappoint the Joker. More than anything else, she wanted her Mistah J's approval.

"I guess I could do this," she said, trying to affect a smile. "Promise it'll just be this one time?"

The Joker laughed maniacally, slapping Harley on the ass and pushing her into the center of the room. "Splendid! You won't regret hitching your ride to my wagon, sweetheart." Making his way to the exit, he turned around and grinned at his henchman. "I'll be back in a few hours, boys. Remember - you break her, you bought her!"

As the door slammed shut behind him, the horny henchmen formed a circle around Harley, who maintained a nervous smile as she eyed the prominent bulges at the front of their pants. The scarred leader grabbed Harley by the waist and pulled her close, one hand sneaking under his mini-skirt to grope her buttocks.

"I hope your fine ass is ready, girl," he grinned. The men around her were all pulling off their belts and unzipping their pants. The leader grabbed Harley's corset by the top and tried to rip it off, but Harley shoved his hand away and stepped back.

"Watch it, pal! I spent a really long time putting this outfit together. I said I'd help Mistah J, but that don't mean you can get rough with me!"

Reaching behind her back, Harley began undoing the clasps of her corset, neatly disrobing and setting the garment aside. The thugs whooped and hollered at the sight of her large breasts, excitedly stroking their erections to full length. Harley giggled and did a small jump; and the men groaned as they watched her tits jiggle in front of them. The leader of the thugs unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick, glistening black cock; Harley fell to her knees and got to work, swallowing the meat in front of her.

The leader grabbed the back of Harley's head and pushed her deeper down his cock, releasing just enough for her to pull a few inches back out before pushing down again. He rolled his head back as he felt the blonde bombshell suck him off, while Harley reached out and grabbed two more cocks, stroking them slowly from head to base.

The leader pulled out until only the tip of his cock was in Harley's mouth, just past her lips, giving enough space for two more thugs to squeeze their cocks in from the side of her mouth. The three men proceeded to thrust in and out of Harley's mouth; every time one cock slipped out, it was hastily crammed back in, and Harley waved her tongue around inside her mouth across the surface of each organ. From behind her, she could feel another thug start to pull down her panties and boots.

"Be - mmprgh - careful," she mumbled, juggling the three cocks in her mouth while her bare ass was revealed to the crowd around her. The men admired her plump melons, slapping their cocks against her buttocks as more hands reached around to squeeze and pinch her nipples.

Before long, the three men fucking her mouth began firing their loads down her throat; Harley gulped as she swallowed the streams of semen. "Holy shit, this slut's drinking it all, boys!" the leader yelled. Once they were spent, the trio pulled their cocks free and Harley coughed out more cum, a thin trickle of seed pouring out of her left nostril.

Meanwhile, the men standing behind her grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her down on the ground, on her back, spreading her legs and forming a line to piledrive her dripping wet pussy. The first man bent down and plunged right inside without a moment's warning, groaning with lust as his pistoning cock split her pussy open. Another henchman, a dwarf with a rapsheet for aggravated assault, sat down on Harley's chest and slipped his thick cock between her cleavage, kneading her nipples as he squeezed her breasts tight around his thrusting member. Harley gestured to another man to join in, and he squatted over her head and stroked his cock over her head as she sucked his balls. Her hands reached out to another two cocks, feverishly masturbating them to climax.

The feeling of Harley's tight, wet cunt around his cock proved too much for the thug inside her, and he yelled out in triumph as he spent his seed inside her. Mere seconds after he pulled out, another man took his place, thrusting faster and faster into her tight pussy. The dwarf fucking Harley's tits reached his peak and splattered his cum all over her neck and chin, while the man getting his balls tongued shuddered as his semen was released all over Harley's face and hair. Harley's hands were soon slick with cum as well, the fruits of her dual handjobs. Another group of men took their places immediately, and another group after them, and another after that, and by the time Harley had serviced half the men in the room in this way, her face was drenched in cum, her features barely visible underneath the semen. She gasped and greedily slurped the cum around her mouth, even as her pussy had been reduced to a reservoir of semen, the combined fluids of over 25 men coating her thighs and pooling on the floor around her ass.

Eventually, her cunt was just too full for another wave of cocks, so the thugs lifted her up and bent her over a nearby table, baring her ass to the cocks of the remaining men. As the first man walked up to her, another man tapped him on the shoulder to halt him in his path. "Hold on, man, if we're doing this chick for all the medical expenses, Junior should get first crack at that ass."

"What's so special about Junior?" the first man demanded. "All of us got roughed up by the Bat."

"Yeah, but Junior's the only one who lost an eye to one of them batarangs," came the reply.

"Alright, that's kinda sad, but lots of us got hurt real bad -"

"And Junior had to get checked out for PTSD!" another man chimed.

"Okaay, but -"

"And the doctors said they couldn't reattach all his toes!"

"Alright, alright!" the first man relented. "Junior, you're up."

Harley craned her neck around and took in the sight of Junior, a giant man with a black eye-patch and a limp in his walk, nervously eyeing the foot-long monster swinging between his legs. "Hiya, Junior," she said, praying he would be gentle.

Junior grinned, grabbing her buttocks with his large hands and spreading them apart. "Hiya, Harley," he replied, forcing inch after inch of his python into her rectum. Harley closed her eyes and gripped the table tight, willing herself to ignore the pain, reminding herself again and again that this was a good thing; after Junior had stretched her asshole out, it would be easier to take the line of cocks coming after him.

Junior managed to sink eight inches of cock in before he could go no further, his thick rod separating Harley's cheeks, preventing them from touching each other. He pulled a few inches out and slammed back in, thrusting faster and faster until he was bouncing off Harley's butt, squeezing her cheeks tight around his cock. The table shook and creaked as Junior released all the frustrations of the past month, fucking Harley's virgin butthole, until he finally roared in climax. A torrent of cum exploded into Harley's bowels, and as Junior pulled his cock out with a wet *pop*, Harley dropped down to the floor, spraying cum from her asshole.

Another man immediately took Junior's place, but the giant had stretched Harley's ass too wide for a single man to enjoy. Harley's ass widened as she felt two cocks prodding at her base. "Now hold on, who said you could -"

Her protests were cut off by a whorish groan, as two thugs squeezed their cocks inside her ass, pounding in and out while Harley continued to slurp the deposits of semen that were trickling down her face. Before long, they had emptied their loads inside her, and were replaced by another pair, who pushed as deep as they could go, until their hips were pressed tight against Harley's body. Long minutes passed as the remaining men took their places in the line and sodomized Harley's sore, aching rectum, leaving it as drenched and dirty as her thoroughly used pussy.

Once every man had come at least once, they spread Harley out on the floor and began jacking off over her hot body, firing more loads all over her. Cum splattered across Harley's heaving breasts, dripping down her taut abdomen and into her pussy, spraying at her face as the clown held her mouth open and tried to slurp up as much of it as she possibly could. When it was done, Harley's body was caked from head to toe in semen, her blond hair matted with sticky seed, her body lying in a small lake of male fluids. The men, having received what they were due, left her on the floor of the basement and made their way out.

Harley lay there for an hour, absentmindedly running a finger across her body and licking up the cum that sticked to it, until the door flew open again. With a herculean effort, she sat up as the Joker stood over her, overjoyed at his new apprentice's team spirit."We're in the black, my dear! No more debts for us, don't you fret! On to the next caper!"

"Wha - what're we gonna do next, Mistah J?" Harley stammered, her voice obscured by the cum dripping into her mouth whenever she opened.

Joker kneeled down and grinned. "Well, Harley, I've hired Croc to break into a vault for me, and he likes his payment up front..."