Pay For Your Actions

Story Info
Girl is faced with sex or jail.
2.2k words
3.79
235.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom decided to take the 57 Chevy out to the mall, because it and not been driven in a longtime. He treated that car better than a wife because it was easy along with than a woman. At 48 that car had been Tom's first car he ever owned, and he kept it like new just like the day he first saw it. Tom's hair was turning gray, and he had been putting on more weight than felt comfortable with, but he kept promising to diet. He was driving down the aisles looking for a parking place, when suddenly a car backed out hitting the Chevy in the side. Tom flew out of the car to see how much damage had been done, and when he saw it he was sick, both doors on the passenger side were caved in. He went around to the driver's side of the car that had hit him ready to pull the guy out and beat the shit of him. He was dismayed when he found a blond haired young girl of 18 behind the wheel; she was still shaking when he reached her.

Tom said, " why the hell did you back in the me weren't you watching where you were going? I hope you have good insurance because I was a collector's item car. "

The girls started crying, " please don't call the police I don't want to go to jail, I don't have a license and there is no insurance on the car. Please don't send me to jail, I'll do anything to pay for it, tell me how much and I'll get the money some how. "

Tom was heart broken, but he heard her say anything, " this car will cost over $2,000 to fix its gonna take both doors and extensive work on the frame. Where do you think you are going to come up with the money? "

The girl stepped out beside the car she was about 5 ft. 2 in. and probably didn't weigh over a hundred pounds soaking wet. She had dirty blond hair that went clear down to her lower back and green eyes the sparkled with the natural life when she spoke.

"I don't know where I will come up with the money, but I will some how. I wasn't supposed to take the car I lost my license for speeding so my parents took the car away. Mom and Dad went shopping so I thought I could get away with a short trip without getting caught I did have insurance on the car but it was canceled when I lost my license. "

"That isn't good enough for me, you'll have give me some money in right now, or I'm going to call the cops, and have them settle it. " Tom reached to his shirt pocket for the cellphone he had there.

Before is hand got halfway there she a grabbed his hand, " please I don't have any money right now but I don't want to go to jail. Can I give you something to hold until I get the money? "

"I don't know, how far are you willing to go to keep from going to jail? " Tom raised his right eyebrow as he said that.

The girl saw him raise his eyebrow, and understood what he was getting at. She turned a little pale, then got read in the face. " Listen you son of a bitch, I know what you are getting at, and I’m not that kind of girl, so get that out your mind. "

"OK have your way, I call the cops, make the report and let them take you in. Then let your parents and their insurance company can take care of my car in the court take care of you. Listen to me bitch, I will get my money, and so don't go acting high and mighty right now it doesn't fit. " Again his hand reached for the cellphone, but again she grabbed his arm half way up.

She had tears running their face when she spoke, " OK you win, what do I have to do? "

"First tell me your name, how old you are, and you know what I am going to expect you to do, you haven't lived your life and a bubble. "

"My name is Mary Michael's please don't hurt me, and I just turned 18. I have never done any thing with a man before, so I really don't know anything. You win I will do whatever you tell me. " Tears were running down her cheeks as she said that, and she was looking of the ground.

"OK Mary give me your purse now, and then drive the car back home. I will follow you there then you come out and get my car and we will go somewhere and discuss it. First, write out a statement saying that you wrecked my car while driving without insurance or license. " Tom handed her a piece of paper and a pen.

She took the paper and pen writing out the statement, and then she handed it back to him. She got back in her car and waited for him to move so she could back out. Ten minutes later she pulled the car into a driveway and carefully parked it so that no one would know it had been moved. The back of her car already had damage to it so the new damage would not be recognizable. Mary hesitated for just a moment before walking out his car and getting in on the passenger side. Tom looked over at her as she held herself against the passenger side door as far away from him she could reach.

"Listen Mary, you are gonna have to loosen up little, or this isn't going to work. I don't bite at least not too much. " Tom said with a smile. " have you ever had sex with a man before? "

Mary did not answer for several minutes, " just once we were on a family picnic, and I had to much wine to drink. I was a little bit tipsy, and my stepfather made me suck his cock. I never told anybody about it, and he never asked me to do it again. "

"Did you enjoy it? "

"No it was disgusting, and I swore I would never do it for anyone again. "

"Well little one and that's about to change, because I like having my cock sucked. I can't wait to feel your lips around it, I'll bet you're a natural. "

Mary looked like she was going to choke, " please don't make me do that, is so disgusting that is where you pee from and you want me to put my mouth on it. "

"Well all I have to say is you're in for a lot more than that, and if you're going it cold feet now. We just make a trip down to the police station and I can turn you in. So what do you want to do? "

Mary looked like she about to cry again, " you know I don't have any choice. If I don't do what you want I will go to jail and my parents will be ruined. OK you win I’ll do that what you tell me, but I don't have to like it. "

"OK then sit up in the seat and move over closer to me. Pull your dress up to your waist and open your legs so I can play with your pussy. "

Slowly Mary moved as if in a dream, sitting up in the seat, and scooting over closer to him. She hesitated only slightly as she pulled heard dress up and spread her legs. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Tom boldly put his hand on her most intimate parts and sliding this fingers underneath the edge of her panties began to finger her pussy. Even though she was being forced her juices had already wet her panties, and she began to moan against her will. Tom brought his wet fingers up to her mouth and made her let him put them in her mouth.

Tom turned the car into his driveway, next to his house. " I want you to remember were this is, because you're gonna be coming over here regularly. "

Mary nodded her head, " yes I know where this place is and I can find my way here. "

Tom led her into the house, shutting the door behind them and turning the lock. " OK let's see you without the clothes your wearing. Come on get the clothes off now. "

Slowly almost as if in a trance Mary removed her shirt dropping it to the floor, she slid her shorts down her legs kicking them over next to her shirt. She looked at Tom for some sign of a reprieve before undoing her bra and dropping it with their other clothes on the floor, and then stepping out of her small blue panties. She was a natural blond from the sparse blond hair between her legs. Tom started taking pictures, at first she was going to protest, but she knew though it was hopeless so she just let him take the pictures. She tried to look away like if she didn't look at the camera then maybe it was not really there.

Tom took about 20 digital pictures before he was satisfied that he had enough. " Come over here and stand before me and spread your legs so that I can play with your pussy a little. "

Mary walked over to him standing in front of his chair she opened her legs putting her feet about 2 ft. apart.

Tom looked at the cute little girl standing in front of him. She could've gotten into any movie on a child's ticket she was that small. Here she was standing in front of him ready accept any command gave her without question. Tom's fingers opened her fat the pussy lips, and his finger found her clit rubbing in a circular motion he soon had her knees feeling like rubber and threatening to buckle. As the continued to rub she began to press against hand, and moans escaped her lips coming from deep in her throat. At first his fingers were covered with her juice, but soon his whole hand was soaked.

"Come on baby let's go to the bedroom you're ready for me and make you woman. "

Mary followed him meekly without any protest, as the lead her to the bedroom. When the door was closed he laid her on the bed and lowered himself between her legs. When he put his mouth over her cunt it was the sweetest pussy he ever had, and he knew he'd never get enough of it. His lips the found her hard clit and he sucked it like a miniature cock, all he could think of was getting more of her juice in his mouth. Soon Mary's juice was flowing like a fountain and he was drinking like water to a man dying of thirst.

Tom raised up placing his cock at the entrance to her lips. As soon as his cock touched her lips she opened her mouth to except it and began sucking on it like a baby would a pacified. He slid the length of this 8-in. cock deep in her mouth, and she wanted more. Tom new he would not last long with the way she sucked him, but he did not really care because it felt so good. Tom ground his cock deep in her throat as he shot his load, and She drank it down. Tom collapsed on the bed next to her, and they both fell into a deep sleep awaking a couple hours later next to each other.

"You were great. Baby I don't think I hurt you that bad did I? "

Mary smiled, as she answered, “no you never really hurt me, I never dreamed it could feel so good, and I would do anything that you tell me. "

Tom said, " will I get my strength back I will take your virginity, but I guarantee you that you will enjoy it just as much as what you have already have. When they had rested Tom raised her legs, with her pussy already wet he began sliding his cock inside her.

Mary gasped in pain as the punctured her virginity, but then the sensation turned to one of pleasure, and she couldn't get enough of him inside her. Mary was raising up to meet each one of his strokes and trying to pull his ass deeper into her. She had never imagined anything that felt so good in her life. When Tom came deep in her pussy she had the greatest orgasm she had ever have in her young life. That afternoon she knew that she would never it will give enough hard cock in her pussy.

When they both awoke it was already dark outside, and after getting her phone number Tom gave her a ride home. He told her that he would contact her the next time he wanted her, and she was to be ready at any time. Mary tried her best to look shocked as she assured him that she would be ready.

The end?