Pay in Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then suddenly I was looking down at her from my own self again, and Ela was looking up at me with tears of joy in her eyes as we shared our realization of what had just occurred. I was squeezing the last real dose of my precious fluid into her, as she joyously moved to draw it from me, and then, we were just a normal, happy couple again. Reluctantly, she slipped sideways from beneath me and once again, we lay side by side.

Of course, I found her body attractive all over, but for some reason, as we cuddled, I found myself drawn irresistibly to place my hand firmly over her wet vagina. Ela smiled at me – I caught a glint from her eyes in the moonlight – and she moved her hips a bit so that she could relax with me holding her there.

"That's a tribute," I whispered to her.

"Ich verstehe." It was a matter of fact reply. It occurred to me that this had probably happened before. It was not a new experience for Ela, even though it was one that she still desired when she had chosen the right lover and made herself comfortable in his arms.

"Du bist suess." She had switched to German. At first, I thought she was teasing me, but it was real. And then she spoke in English, with a British accent.

"I remember it now."

"Remember what?" Our discussions about her possible past life experiences came back to mind.

"I am Miss Ela Worthing." Ela shook her head, as though shaking off cobwebs.

"Excuse me," she spoke with her familiar voice and speech patterns, "I'm remembering more of the past life in which I spoke German. But it wasn't my native language. No wonder I was confused."

"Which was your language?"

"English... proper English, not the way you Yanks go at it," she said, back in her English accent. It was not Cockney, it was not aristocratic, but it was very polished. I do not know the various English regional and class accents, so I could not place it more closely.

"This was special." She said it in her familiar voice. "My clit is still trembling. Of course, good sex is something I need regularly – something that many women need regularly - in order to keep everyday life in balance and enjoy communion with the Goddess. But this time She offered us much more than that."

For a moment, I felt a renewed flash of energy hot between her thighs and saw the brief flare of her aura. She grinned lustily at me and then closed her eyes, as though to sleep, as though to dream, or perhaps to return to the arms of her Goddess.

I was still trying to figure it out as I drifted off to sleep, my hand still resting on Ela's wet curls, the moonlight spilling over the both of us entwined in human bliss.

===== =====

This story is to be continued with "Ela Worthing" telling of her adventures as a World War I agent for the British secret services, hunting the Kaiser's gold, and of the German man she knew and taught. Ela-Vhyirmat gives history a nudge.