Pay It Forward Ch. 05

Story Info
Time moves on and people heal.
7.4k words
4.72
20.2k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Thank you everyone who has read and enjoyed this series. I have really enjoyed writing this tale. It has really taken me on an interesting journey. Chapter 6 is being written, and I will post it as soon as it is done. Thank you again for reading. Please vote and leave feedback.

Also,none of the events or people in this story are real. They are all figments of my imagination

A few years had passed since Robert Scott attacked and almost murdered Clementine Kingston. His lawyers were crafty, using maneuvers and plea bargains to help him escape prosecution; they'd managed to buy time to find a way hoping to help their client receive a minimum sentence of five years or less.

His lawyers insisted that his actions were not his fault. The fault lay with a faulty system that did not supervise the inmates properly. They used mental illness, as a defense,. The judge ordered psychiatric evaluations and Robert spent months in a mental hospital. Finally, they tried to strike a deal with federal officers and turn evidence on a major crime ring in order to receive amnesty from prosecution in this domestic abuse case.

Shaun talked to the district attorney, and she assured him that no deals would be made, but she couldn't guarantee him the same from the federal agencies. The FBI and CIA met with Robert's lawyers as well as the DA. After talking with them, they determined that the information he had was not needed, so they denied him amnesty.

He was furious. If he went to prison, that bitch and her brother were dead. He had people in place and if he got time, they both got a bullet. Eventually after all of the evaluations, meeting, and bargains, Robert Scott was presented to the grand jury to see of his crime against his girlfriend as well as numerous other offenses would go to trial. Robert smiled, all he needed was one vote against a trial and he'd walked. He had his people get in touch with the jury pool. So he knew at least three would vote in his favor.

To his surprise, when the jury entered, the three he'd targeted were not there. They called and told the judge they'd been threatened, so he excused them. Robert didn't know it, but that action sealed his fate.

As soon as the jury entered the judge spoke. He thanked the jury members for reporting, and charged them with listening to all of the evidence and making an informed decision. The district attorney presented his case. Robert's team offered a rebuttal. Soon it was time for the jury to indict. Robert had several charges including attempted murder, and battery; they charged him with all counts. He was going to trial. If his lawyers lost, he'd get life in prison.

Robert froze. I should have never should have been indicted. That bitch and that white fucker she is screwing did this. That's OK, she can't testify if she's dead, right. he fumed, incensed with rage as he glared at the judge in defiance. The judge ordered the guards to take him to his cell and Robert started to struggle. The guards were ready, and subdued him quickly.

The DA called Mr. MacGregor. She knew this was important to him as he considered Clemmie as part of his family. While she was on the phone she asked him to be vigilant, Robert might have someone try and hurt Clemmie, Darren, or someone close to then.

Shaun froze and thanked her for the warning. He then called and increased the guards at his home. He called Clemmie and told her to not go to her apartment but got straight to his home. He did the same with Darren, Kevin, and Gianni. Michal was at Pembridge, but he called and warned him as well. Until he found out if a threat was viable, he'd protect his family.

Darren had said it was a war. In a war you had to kill or be killed. Shaun was not a murderer, but he knew people who were. He never thought he'd take Hector Gustov up on his offer that he'd made him over twenty years ago, but if that's what it took to end this threat, he'd make the call.

Sitting in his home office Shaun dialed a long forgotten number. Before the phone could ring, someone hung up the phone. Shaun looked up into the face of his house keeper and friend, Mrs. King. She stopped him. "Shaun, you are not a murderer. Look, we've known each other for years. If you call Hector, he'll own a piece of you. Don't do it.'" She spoke firmly.

Shaun looked at her. She was the housekeeper. If he was an elitist, he'd remind her of her station, but she wasn't just a housekeeper, she was his friend. When he was struggling, she helped him as much as he helped her. The only reason she was a housekeeper now was because she wouldn't let him take care of her. She wanted to work.

Still neither he, Delia or even Michal saw her as less than family. That what Deloris King was, family.

"He has a hit on them Deloris, They have gone through enough, and it needs to end." He explained wearily.

"I hate him, too. But if you do this, you'll be just like him. Shaun, tell them. Please, tell what you know and see what they want to do." She pleaded.

"Darren will try to go after him and you know Kevin, Michal, and Gianni will follow. Deloris he might kill them. The thought of them being hurt is too much. I can't.." he stopped.

"Cant what?" Delia walked in catching the two of them in deep conversation. "Deloris, what's going on?" she asked, fear gripping her heart.

"Nothing, baby, nothing," Shaun lied, but Deloris wouldn't be quiet,

"Delia, he wants to out a hit out on Robert, Robert has put one on Clemmie and Darren, or so he was told, so Shaun wants to have him killed." Deloris explained.

Shaun glared at his friend. She stared back. "You can hate me all you want, but you are not a murderer." She hissed.

"Thank you, Deloris, Please leave, I need to talk with my husband.." Delia added dismissing her friend.

"Yes ma'am" she mumbled as she walked out.

"Delia, don't" Shaun whispered. "He almost killed her. I won't let him have a second go at her Delia. If Darren, Clemmie, Kevin, any of them are hurt by this bastard again, it's my fault. If he's dead they are safe."

Delia cried. She'd never seen her husband so torn. But she knew he loved those two young people. She did too, but this guy was in jail, what could he do to them.

"Shaun, he's in jail. He won't be out anytime soon. They are safe." She assured him as she wrapped her arms around him only to realize he was trembling in fear.

"He was in jail the last time, too. He managed to escape." Shaun reminded her.

"Shaun" she whispered grabbing his cheeks, she made him focus on her. "I love you. I need you. They need you. Don't do anything foolish that will take you from us."

He heard her plea and paused. He vowed to protect them, and protect them he would. So Shaun took a deep breath and thanked his Delia for helping him regain his perspective. He also needed to thank Deloris for stopping him from making the biggest mistake of his life.

"You're right baby. I know what I can do." He called Hector. Hector Gustov respected MacGregor. He had a vested interest in this case, but he was actually tired of his egotistical employee. After talking with his old friend, he decided it was time to cut his losses. Robert Scott was no longer an asset, but now a liability.

Darren had finished school and had a secure a position at Autotech Pro. In two months, Darren was one of the top repair men at the office. He knew Robert trial was fast approaching and he hoped he wasn't crazy enough to go after Clemmie again.

Shaun stopped by the office to talk to Darren, because he wanted to see if he would agree to his plan. Until this trial with Robert ended, he wanted him and Clemmie to leave the country, No one would know where and that way Robert could not get to them.

Darren took his lunch break to talk to his mentor, and he saw the worry in his eyes. "Mr. MacGregor, we can send Clemmie, but I won't run from him. Robert is a coward. He will talk noise, but in the end he'll cave." Darren exhaled. He attacked Clemmie because she was smaller, weaker. He has no friends, no more money. Once he realizes that, you'll see that his threats are like rocks inside an empty can. Just noise."

After talking to Darren, Shaun felt better, but as a precaution he hired extra security to look out for Clemmie.

Robert sat in jail and tried to figure out who to call first. No one would answer him. No one seemed to remember him. He was too tainted. He never should have attacked the woman. When they broke him out before, he was warned to just leave the city and stay away from the girl. But Robert was a pompous idiot and thought he was above the law. Clemmie was his and she made him look like a fool. He had to teach her a lesson.

Once his benefactor learned of his newest scheme to have someone kill the girl and her brother, they felt he was a liability and unstable. He couldn't be trusted. They were also informed of his meeting wth federal agents. One day his lawyers met with him and in clear concise terms explained, that they would contuinue to represent him, but his revenge plot against the girl and her brother had to end.

Robert was pissed. It was obvious the old man had gotten to them. They were weak. Maybe the bitch was fucking him too. He'd call his boys and tomorrow with no witnesses, he'd soon be free.

Robert asked one of the guards to get the word out, and soon his benefactors learned of his nefarious scheme. It was then that they walked away. Robert Scott no longer had their protection. Everyone knew this except Robert.

The next several days were critical, and he realized he hadn't seen any of his legal team. He demanded to see his lawyers, no one came. Two days later, he inherited an over worked public defender. He fired him immediately. Soon he demanded to speak to his original attorneys, only to be informed that they had been recused from his case. Robert knew then that he was done. They were through with him. It was all her fault. That damn girl had ruined his life. He wished he had killed her.

A few days later, he met his new lawyer, a young kid that was so young and inexperienced he walked in with just a folder in his hand. He had no more money, no more boys, and no more hope. He could go to court and be found guilty or confess and ask for mercy.

Years after attacking a woman he now despised, Robert Scott changed his insanity plea to guilty. Thinking he'd get fifteen to twenty years, Robert was shocked when the judge gave him forty consecutive years for battery, attempted, murder, and conspiracy to commit murder. When he decided to have Clemmie and Darren killed, the other inmates, turned on him and additional charges were added. Robert stood frozen as he realized he'd spend the rest of his natural life in prison.

He looked across the room where Clemmie sat in the arms of the white man that she cheated on him with. It was obvious that the idiot was in love with the bitch. It didn't matter; if he never saw her again it wouldn't be soon enough.

Clemmie sat in the courtroom next to Michal her

heart pounding as Robert was sentenced. She never had to testify, because he changed his plea to guilty. Mr. MacGregor kept his promise and she was now safe. Michal held her so close and told her she was safe. She believed him as she held him tightly, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. Michal held her as she cried, thanking God that the nightmare had ended.

Darren sat beside Clemmie, his arms secure and tight around his new girlfriend Sharon. They were getting married soon, and she was extremely happy for her brother.

Darren held his fiancé close. He leaned over and

inhaled the deliciously scented apple berry shampoo fragrance from her hair.

They left the court room, and a feeling of serenity engulfed him. He hugged his sister, "It's over Clemmie. It's finally over." he whispered, relieved and happy.

Then Sharon wrapped her arm around his waist as Michal held on to Clemmie a bit tighter. Kevin watched the four of them, just as ecstatic as the rest to see this nightmare end. Then he saw how happy his brothers were with their women and for a second, he wished he had someone. Brushing away that momentary thought and weakness, Kevin hugged both Clemmie and Sharon and he embraced his brothers. He made some excuse about work, even though both women begged him to stay. He kissed each girl on the temple and promised them he'd stay the next time they all got together. After that, he rushed back to his office.

Kevin loved his job at Lang Corp. When Mr. MacGregor offered him the position, at first he refused. But then Shaun called him in and called him on his bullshit. He not only took the position, but he was now second in command in the designs department.

Seeing Kevin off, the remaining four grabbed lunch and then went their separate ways.

Michal had to return to LA the next day but he wanted to spend time with Clemmie. So he convinced her to come visit him on her next break. After he got home, he actually reserved her flight for her visit. He hoped she would come. He really wanted to spend time with her. In the last few years, she'd gone back to school, become a registered nurse, and was thinking about buying her own home.

He wanted her to move to LA with him. Not as his friend, or sister, but as his wife. First, he had to get her to see him as a man.

Back at the home, that they'd share, Darren wanted time with his woman. "So, Mrs. Soon to be James, I took the whole day off. Want to take some time and christen some more rooms. We need to practice before the honey moon, right?" Darren teased his fiancé as he nibbled gently on her neck.

Pushing him away playfully, Sharon laughed and then she looked at him. She wanted to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. How did she get such a fantastic guy like this? They had so many things against them, but in the end they found each other.

Sharon remembered their first date last spring. She spent the day with him and the drove him home. He kissed her for the first time and she was hooked,

They went out a few more times. Then one day, Darren came to the hospital and brought her six white orchids. There was no reason he said, he saw them and thought of her. That's when she knew she loved him.

Her coworkers were green with envy, but she didn't care. She placed them on the intake counter to share their beauty with the world.

When her work day ended, she drove straight to his apartment. Knocking on the door, he was surprised as she launched herself into his arms as kissed him as if her life depended on it. He took control and held her close leading her to the sofa and sitting.

Darren wanted to talk, but Sharon want interested in talking.

"Baby, wait. What's-" she kissed him again.

"Darren, I have fallen in love with you." Sharon whispered. "I want to be with you tonight. I want to make love with you."

Darren couldn't help himself; he kissed her then. Within minutes he'd unbutton her blouse and shoved it down her shoulders. She was breathtaking. Her skin was smooth and creamy her breast topped with hard pink nipples. Darren had to savor. He lay her back and took her right breast into his mouth, as he massaged the other with his left hand.

Sharon groaned. She loved the feel of his hands on her body. "Darren, please." she whispered.

As you wish, my lady. He quickly removed her pants and before lone she lay before him naked.

Darren would take great pleasure in loving his woman. Tonight he would claim her, mind, body, and soul. When he finished with her she would know she was the only woman for him

"Wait, not here, not on the couch." He whispered. He lifted her and carried her to his bedroom. Many nights he'd dreamt of this moment, and never thought it would be.

Placing her in the center of his bed, Darren

stopped. "Baby, are you sure?" he asked. If she hesitated at all, he'd stop.

"Darren, I've never been more sure of anything.

It was then that he kissed her. "Wait, stop." She whispered. "You have on too many clothes."

Darren smiled and stood to undress for his lover. Now standing before her naked as the day he was born, his arousal was apparent. Sharon looked at his large, protruding member, Sharon body flooded as she became even hotter. She had never seen him naked, and would often imagine what he looked like. She had to admit that she was anything but disappointed.

Darren stood and admired the beautiful woman waiting for him in his bed. She was sheer perfection, a Goddess in the purest form. Stroking his cock, he had to ask once more.

"Baby, are you sure? If you don't really want this, then..." Sharon hissed. "Get over here and love me, now."

Moving with speed and grace, Darren's body covered hers instantly. She moaned. His cock standing out, long, thick, and very hard made her hotter and wetter than she'd been her whole life. He could see the desire in her eyes; the fact that she wanted him, made him even harder. She was his, as he was hers. From this day on, she would be the only woman in his life. No other would take her place in his world. Sharon laid there next to him, wrapped in the cocoon of his arms with him breathing hard, as he caressed her shivering frame.

As quick as a sliver, Darren raised himself upward, kneeling between her open thighs, he kissed her lovingly. Positioning his rigid cock to enter into her waiting warmth, he closed his eyes wanting to always remember this moment. Entering her hot sheath slowly, he hissed as her heat engulfed him. Once he was buried to the hilt, he stopped to give her time to adjust to his size. She was so tight, hot and tight, and she was his.

They kissed for the first time as lovers, as he proceeded to slide in and out of her body. They shared a dance that would unite them for eternity. Staring deeply into each other's eyes, they knew that after tonight, they would never be apart.

Darren moved slowly, not wanting to rush her, but wanting to feel her body grip his as she took her pleasure. Tears began to fall from her eyes, causing him pause. He stopped about to withdraw when he saw her tears. She, then, kissed him and said, three word, "I love you."

Those three words pushed Darren over the cliff as his body responded filling his woman with his essence. He climax triggered hers and she fell off the cliff with him in a shower of bliss and happiness.

Afterward, they lay there holding each other close. Darren knew there was no way he could let this girl go. Sharon knew she'd found the love of a lifetime in him. They talked and soon fell asleep in the warmth of each other's embrace.

Over the next few weeks, they spent every free moment they had with each other. They spent so much time together that other's started having problems. At first, Sharon ignored the sharp barbs from the other women at work. Then the comments became more blatant.

Finally, one day, Sharon had heard enough and she quietly confronted one of the floor nurses about her suppositions. The other woman quickly jumped on the defensive and both women were reprimanded. Sharon was then called to her father's office. He wanted to know why she was behaving in such an embarrassing manner.

He'd heard of the young man she was seeing, but had yet to meet him. If this disturbance was over that young man and his exploits then he didn't want his daughter being involved with him.

"Sharon, come I and sit." Jeffrey Simms addressed his daughter. There was something going on with her. First, although she was more than capable, Sharon decided not to become a doctor. Then she compounded that fallacy by becoming a nurse. To make matters worse, she started dating a guy who is a veritable thug. Now as a result of that ill-fated relationship, she was now having verbal confrontations with other women about him.

"Sharon, I don't understand. Explain to me why my daughter is being reprimanded at the hospital I am head of surgery at. You got into an argument over a man. One that is not well-educated at best." Jeffrey stopped. "Explain, Sharon. What's going on?"

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers