Pay It Forward Ch. 06

Story Info
Spending time together.
5.8k words
4.71
18.8k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello Readers,

I saw an error I made with the age of Darren in chapter 5. At the point in the story when the trial occurs, he was 22, not twenty. Michal is a few months older, than Darren and Kevin.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding that may occur about their ages.

I thought I had corrected that mistake, but I seemed to have missed it.

Thank you all for reading this story, and showing such support for it. Here is chapter six. I hope you enjoy it.

"Kevin!" Clemmie squealed as her other adopted brother finally arrived for dinner. Gianni was glad to see his older brother as well. He talked with everyone often, but Kevin was a bit harder to catch up with. He really looked forward to catching up with hm.

Michal saw how enthusiastically Clemmie greeted Kevin, and normally it would not have bothered him. But since he'd decided to propose, he hated the sight of her hugging any other man.

Everyone was at the home of the MacGregor's for dinner. Shaun and Delia were happy to have their entire brood home. They were proud of each and every one of them. Shaun looked around the room and could not help but notice the look of annoyance on Michal's face as Clemmie talked with Kevin. For the last several years, his son kept his amorous feeling for her under wraps; Shaun had a feeling that this visit would change things.

Delia noticed Michal's reaction as well and decided to run interference. She asked all of the young ladies to follow her; they had things to discuss before dinner. Shaun asked Michal to meet him in his office for a moment. The other guys stood talking as Michal and Shaun quietly stepped out.

"Michal, I'm glad you're home. I know Darren's wedding is coming up, but I want to get together just the two of us to talk before you leave, all right." Shaun explained.

Micah assented. He wanted to talk with his Dad as well. He would tell him that he planned to ask Clemmie to marry him and move to LA.

They rejoined everyone else, and the guys were ragging Darren. Michal quickly joined in. Darren laughed and then retorted, `"Michal. You're next."

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at him expectantly. "Damn Darren, you never learned to keep a secret. "

"You and Clemmie are engaged?" Gianni asked cheering.

"No, not yet. I haven't asked her. I plan to ask her this week, just not sure how." Michal answered.

All of the guys had suggestions. "Don't do what Darren did? Man that was lame." JJ, Sharon's brother teased.

Darren laughed and said, "You're one to talk JJ. I seem to remember you pretending to like Lady Gaga to impress a girl. I mean really, Lady Gaga."

JJ took the joke in stride. He liked Darren, he was good to his sister and he knew she was happy with him. At one time, he tried to date Clemmie, but she let him down pretty quickly. He knew why. The guy she wanted was standing here and they were all ragging on him.

"Hey, I pulled it off until she decided to put a collar on me and call me Poopsie. That was it. I was done. Until I meet a woman like you two guys have, I'm staying single." JJ stated emphatically laughing uncontrollably.

Jeffrey, Sr. laughed along with Shaun at the antics of the younger men. He was happy for Darren but apprehensive about giving his baby girl away in a few days. But he knew Darren was a good man, and he truly loved his baby. So although he hated the thought of giving her away, he was happy to give her to such an upstanding man.

Now it seemed, that the MacGregors may have a second set of nuptials to prepare for. It was obvious to everyone there that young Macgregor was gone over the dark-skinned beauty in the next room. He was happy for the young man. He'd knew Clementine. She was one of the top nurses at his hospital. The fact that she and Sharon had become best friends led to him getting to know her really well. He wished the two of them the best.

"Alright guys, enough." Shaun spoke ending the revelry. "Michal, you know we all are happy for you."

Soon the women came back in and wanted to know what was so funny. Michal quickly returned to Clemmie's side, much to the amusement of all the other guys in the room. He was excited about spending the day with her. He planned to convince her to spend a couple of weeks with him in LA. He'd just bought a home and he was excited about showing it to her. He also planned to propose once he got her home with him.

Soon, everyone was sitting and simply talking when Shaun asked Michal about the west Coast branch of Lang Corp. Michal didn't hear him, because he was captivated by his woman. Shaun called his name several times, before he or Clemmie realized others were in the room.

Gianni, JJ, and Kevin laughed so hard they were crying. Clemmie blushed, embarrassed by being caught distracted so easily. Delia, Maria and Sara, Sharon's mom, chastised the men for laughing.

"So, son, how are things at the office out there?" Shaun asked.

Michal shrugged his shoulders. "It's alright Dad. I go to work but most I avoid Uncle Dane and Simon."

Shaun didn't like what he was hearing. He wanted to have Michal transfer back home, but his son seemed to like living on the West Coast. He wanted to call his brother-in-law, but Delia hugged him. She knew he did not like her brother, so he'd immediately want to protect Michal from him. Delia smiled. She didn't understand the animosity between her husband and her brother. But she'd call Dane and make sure he treated her son fairly.

Mrs. King announced that dinner was ready and everyone journeyed to the dining room. Michal made sure Clemmie sat next to hm. As they sat, Clemmie rubbed his thigh. She rubbed him with slow sure strokes. Her attention to his thigh was causing him discomfort. Michal held s groan as her strokes moved higher and higher up. Soon, she almost touched a very heated part of him. Michal stifled a groan. He shifted and moved to remove her hand.

Clemmie looked at him with a small smirk on her face. He looked at her smug look and he knew she was provoking him deliberately. Soon, her hand returned to his thigh and her slow strokes returned. Michal leaned close and whispered. "Clem, girl, stop playing."

Clemmie chuckled. She loved teasing him. In a show of good faith, she removed her hand from his thigh. Michal took breaths and did whatever he could to get control of his body. Soon they ate, and Clemmie excused herself. Messing with Michal had gotten to her. She was on fire and needed release. She quickly headed to the bathroom, to calm her body down. She stood in the mirror, splashing cold water on her face.

All she could see was Michal's face staring back at her in the mirror. Since she'd learned he was coming home early, it seemed her body went into overdrive. She had an indescribable yearning for her friend. She knew she's crossed a line at dinner, but she had to touch him. It was her own thoughts that spurred her from the table. She wanted him. She'd never wanted any man as badly. After Robert, she didn't think she'd ever want to be with anyone again. But Michal was always so calm, caring. He shielded her from even her own destructive thoughts.

Then she felt a strong pair of arms circle her waist. "Damn it, Clem. You really like living dangerously, don't you." Michal whispered in her ear as he tasted her skin. His voice, hos touched reached deep inside her and calmed her inner c=beast. She felt safe, loved. He held her as if she was the most fragile, most precious material on earth. Loving the feel of his arms, Clemmie had to remind him of where they were.

Clemmie groaned. "Michal, what are you doing? You know they'll talk." She reprimanded him.

"Uh uh, girl you started this." He moaned a he pressed his cock into her backside. Clemmie flooded her panties. She was already hot, now her panties were drenched. She was glad she wore dark gray slack, so that the wet spot she knew was forming wasn't apparent.

"Mmmmm, Michal. We have to go back." She moaned as his wandering hands found her perky breast and stroked them through her top.

Grinding his cock into her, Michal whispered, "Soon, baby soon. We will end this cat and mouse game. You'll be in my bed beneath me, calling my name as I love you like no man has before. You'll know that you're mine. All of you belong to me, Clem." Clem moaned, thinking Damn, when did he become so damn sexy. Fuck, I want him so damn much.

"Tomorrow, you're mine. We'll spend the whole day together. I'll pick you up." Michal told her.

Clemmie was filled with sensations. She was drowning in the scent of him. "Michal, ummm, we need to go back."

"Give me tomorrow. Promise me, Clem. You, me tomorrow." He asked.

"Mrs. Delia has plans for us tomorrow evening. It's a girl's night out, leading to rehearsal dinner." She moaned as he nipped her earlobe.

"I know Mom said so after you left." he asked. "Your girl's time is at four, so we have the whole day."

Clemmie melted even more, and realize she couldn't refuse him.

"Yes, yes. Tomorrow." He moaned as he turned her around and kissed her taking full command of her desperate body.

"Good, now let's get back." He whispered smug smile on his face. Clemmie wasn't sure she remembered how to stand, let alone walk. He kissed her neck once more and allowed her to squeeze past him. She rejoined the dinner, and Michal followed a few minutes after her.

It was obvious to everyone there that something was going on, but one sharp look form the older ones at the table the guys decided not to blast him at that moment. Soon the dinner ended and everyone was heading home. Soon, Jeffrey and Sara were preparing to leave, as was Maria and Jose, and Juan. Gianni was staying with is Mom, so he bid everyone good night. JJ bid everyone farewell, but he reminded Darren about the bachelor's party. Sharon laughed and reminded her big brother that no funny business was allowed.

Sharon and Darren were about to leave, when Darren stopped. He had to speak to Mrs. King and thank her for dinner before he left, so he headed to the kitchen. Sharon, chatted with the Shaun, Delia and Clemmie as they waited for Darren to return. He returned with a box full of leftovers. Sharon laughed, "Baby, did you leave anything in the kitchen?"

"Girl, you know Mrs. King loves me. She made me take the leftovers." He replied. Then they hugged Shaun and Delia goodbye. Clemmie stood to leave with them when Michal grabbed her hand. "I'll drive you home Clemmie. I need to talk to you." He explained. Clemmie smiled and accepted his offer.

Michal held the door for her as she climbed into his truck. As he drove her home, he had her sit right beside him. Holding her tightly, he caressed her side as he held her close. Clemmie stroked his body, unable to keep her hands off of him. They rode in silence, simply enjoying each other's company.

Soon they arrived at Clemmie's apartment. She invited him in and he followed her. Before the door closed, Clemmie was all over him. Pulling him into her embrace, she kissed him frantically as she desperately worked to remove his clothes. She wanted this man, and the only thing stopping her was him. He claimed he wanted her. Well tonight he had his chance. He wasn't leaving her apartment until she had him in all the ways possible.

He sat there tonight, just as calm and made her so hot she wanted to scream. He barely reacted when she stroked his leg. She started to grab his cock, just to see if she was affecting him at all. She got her answer when he joined her in the bathroom, but they had to go back to the dinner. Now at her apartment, there were no interruptions, no one waiting, no nosy family members down stairs, just the two of them and her queen-sized bed a few feet away.

Michal stopped. He had to look at her. She was simply perfect in his eyes. He gently stroked her cheek and looked deeply into her dark, passion filled eyes. "Clem," he whispered. "I have dreamt of this for so long. You have no idea how much I want this, but if you have any doubts, we can stop." Clem opened her mouth to remind him that they were both adults and consenting. Besides if she didn't want this they wouldn't be here.

Michal placed his finger on her lips. As she started to speak, he kissed her and asked her to let him talk. "Please Clem, let me speak."

"I'm in love with you. I've loved you since I was seventeen years old. I know you think it's a crush, but it's not. When we make love, and yes we will make love, that's it for me. If this isn't what you want, if you don't want forever with me, we need to stop. Because I won't take less than forever." He whispered.

Clem froze. She cared about Michal, could possibly love him, but she wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship. Robert said she belonged to him. He acted as if she was is personal property, and now she was with another man who was making a similar claim.

This is Michal, not Robert. You know he would never hurt you the way he did. she thought. Too late, Michal saw her hesitate. He saw the shadow of fear and he withdrew.

"This isn't a good idea right now, Let's spend the day together tomorrow and we'll see ow it goes." He quietly suggested.

"Wait, Mic-" he kissed her.

"Baby, I'm not him. I'm nothing like him. I love you." He kissed her once more. "I'll see you in the morning." He stood to leave. Clemmie walked him to the door, dazed, confused.

"Lock the door behind me, alright." He whispered as he kissed her before he left.

Clemmie locked the door and watched out of her window as he drove away. What is wrong with me? He's perfect, and he loves me. Why am I so afraid? I wish... I wish I could be what he deserves, but I'm not right for him. she thought criticizing herself.

Sitting on her sofa, hugging her pillow, Clemmie thought about everything that had happened over the last few years. She recalled meeting him for the first time and how handsome he was. When she was hurt, he was at the hospital every day and many times refused to leave. Michal MacGregor was a true gentleman, the prince every little girl dreamed about.

Clemmie smiled as she recognized her true feelings. Her feeling for this man were never really clear cut, but always convoluted. When he was younger, she could use their age difference to dissuade him. Now, he'd made it known that he was a man. And boy was he right. He was definitely all man.

She closed her eyes as she remembered her time alone with him earlier that evening. She could kick herself; how could she let him drive away? Well, she'd talk to him tomorrow. As she stood, a car pulled back into the parking lot front of her apartment. Then she heard a strong knock, followed by "Clem, it's me Michal I have one more thing to say."

Her heart pounded, palms were sweaty, as she moved to open the door. Michal rushed in and lifted her, covering her lips with his as he tasted his woman. He was headed home when he felt the need to simply be with the girl he loved.

"Clem, listen, I-" Clem kissed him and whispered.. "Shut up, and love me."

Michal lifted her carrying her to her bedroom; they both undressed hastily. Now together, both naked with Michal eyes glued to her body Clem felt self-conscious and moved to hide her nakedness.

"No, never hide from me, Love. You are perfect. Clem's eyes filled with tears as her heart took the final plunged and fell completely, irreversibly in love with the man that lay naked beside her. She took a moment to peruse his tight chest muscles and his thick seven inch cock that was so hard and stiff. He was huge and she wondered could she take all of him.

Michal admired her body as well. Where he was fair, she was dark. Her thick hair spread over the pillows as he stroked the locks gently. Clem reached up to stroke his inky black locks, shivering as he put his fingers through her hair.

"Then he kissed her once more. Tonight, they would make love for the first time, and he'd make sure she knew he loved her in every way, being quite gentle with her beautiful slim body.

Clemmie lay on the bed before him, and asked, "Hmm, so Michal, think you can handle this?" Clemmie opened her legs wide to show her man that she was wet and ready for him. Michal kissed her as he gently touched her hot center, parting her fold with his fingers, he stroked her deep inside.

Clemmie moaned. As Michal continued to work his magic on her body, Michal kissed her lips, but soon wanted to explore the rest of her body. Slowly and deftly he moved, cupping her buttock, kisses and sucking her breast all the way until he was positioned between her quivering thighs. Michal now between her thighs wanted to taste her, but Clem wanted him.

"No Michal." She whispered, "I want you inside me."

"Baby, please, let me just taste." He pleaded as he could see her juices running out of her pussy.

"Michal please, I need you." She moaned.

Michal climbed on top of her, placing his stiff cock at her pussy opening, and slipping deep inside. He wanted to scream, she felt so hot and tight. She was perfect for him. Clemmie groaned as he pushed his big cock deep inside her, she'd never felt so full.

He went slow, easing inside of her warm opening, going in slow, bit by bit until at last he was all the way inside her. He loved her with long, sure, strong strokes. Going in and out, in and out, in and out at a steady rhythm, Michal worshipped her body with his.

Clemmie moaned aloud. No man had ever filled her so completely. He felt so good as he stroked her burning pussy. Michal reached between them to stroke her clit, and Clemmie exploded. She came so hard drenching his cock with her juices. Michal climaxed also pumping loads of cum deep inside her unprotected womb.

Clemmie screamed. "Michal, Oh God Michal. Fuck!" She came even harder.

Michal groaned. Holding her body close, he shivered. "Uuunnnhhh!" He grunted.

Both froze for a moment, forgetting how to breathe. Hearts pounding, covered in sweat, they held each other close and soon began to laugh.

Clemmie swatted her lover playfully. "What's so funny?" she demanded.

"You. I can't believe I made you scream. Damn, girl, I love when you scream. Hell, I just love you." He chuckled as he pulled her close.

Smiling in his embrace, Clemmie whispered, "I love you too, Michal. I think I've always loved you. And damn, who knew you could beat a pussy that good. "

Michal tightened his embrace, knowing that he'd marry this girl, and she'd be coming home with him. Soon, she felt sleepy, and he held her as she drifted off to sleep. Soon, he followed her into a deep slumber.

"Hmmmm,"Clemmie began to stir. Soon she realized a strong arm was draped across her waist. For a moment she froze, then she recalled the delicious way she'd been loved so thoroughly.

"Where are you going?" Michal asked as he tightened his embraced.

"Hey, nowhere, I'm right where I want to be." Clemmie replied as Michal nuzzled her and held her close. "What time is it?"

Michal checked his phone, "It's after three. Clem, are we OK. I mean, no regrets?"

Turning her body to face him, she hugged him close and whispered in his ear, "The only regret I have is that I waited so long to be with you." She answered.

Smiling, Michal replied. "That's OK. Your screams were music to my ears. As a matter of fact, I'm going to make you scream even more." He rolled over, pinning her beneath him.

Slowly parting her thighs with his, he rubbed his cock against her center. She was ready for him instantly. "Michal," she moaned as he kissed her.

"Clem, Damn girl. I knew it would be like this with you. I knew it," Michal rasped as he slid his thick cock deep inside her. For the next moment the only sounds heard was flesh slapping flesh. He loved her but she rode him right back.

Michal held back, he wanted to fill her so badly, but he wanted her with him. Within minutes, Clemmie's voracious cunt gripped his cock sending both into a mind-blowing ending.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12