Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 02

Story Info
Payal finds Haqnawaz repulsive.
5.2k words
4.21
26.2k
10

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payal stretched out naked on the bed, her every sense heightened, her body slick with the sweat of the night's ministrations, her pussy sore from the frequent insertions of Shahnawaz's sizable cock, her inhibitions completely gone, and the first day of her married life beginning now that the first night was done. Why the night could not have lasted forever she wondered, the break of dawn and the unwelcome light had shattered the incredibly romantic mood between her husband and herself. She would often think about this possibility for much of her life to come.

Shahnawaz had left the bed a few moments earlier to wash up and await the events for the day. It was after all the day of his valima, the post-marriage celebration of the consummation that every male took pride in. The blood so evident on Payal's genitals and on the bed sheets elated him as he could proudly state that her cherry had been his to pop, and pop it did!

The knock on the door caught the attention of both partners. According to custom, the first breakfast was served to the couple in the bridal chamber by the bride's female relatives. It was just that the clock had not even reached the 7 a.m. mark and it seemed awfully quiet otherwise in the haweli (large house and compound).

"Let me put on my clothes quickly," Payal hissed.

"Your bridal stuff is all over the place," Shahnawaz replied, "and remember your suitcases were placed in the store room downstairs."

"Let me go into the bathroom then," she suggested.

"It's only your sister bringing the traditional morning breakfast to us," Shahnwaz assured her, "just toss on your blouse from last night, it should cover much of you."

Payal had no time to put on the heavy gharara (bottom half) and simply tossed on the top part. This reached just below her pussy and could have served as a mini-skirt. Her legs and arms were totally bare. Her sister had of course seen her totally nude just yesterday as she was being dressed Payal reasoned, and at least she was covering most of her points of modesty even if bra and panty less. She figured it was wise to hide the new stains by putting the quilt over the bed, temporarily forgetting about the door being opened just behind her.

Instead of having her sister rush into the bridal chamber, screaming joyfully, Payal could only hear the sound of silence. Turning around she caught the sight of Shahnawaz with his mouth agape. Standing just through the doorway was not her sister, but Haqnawaz and his hideous wife Parveen. Parveen was saying something about the sister's vehicle having had some problems that would delay breakfast for at least a couple of hours. She had instead brought some milk, tea and cookies in case Payal and Shahnawaz were hungry.

Seeing Payal only in a blouse that cloaked her breasts and pussy, but left virtually the rest of the body on display, she tried to muscle Haqnawaz out of the room, apologizing profusely. Haqnawaz was stuck to his spot, his eyes fixed mostly on Payal's bare legs, but wandering over the rest of her body occasionally. Payal was unable to breathe, move or cover herself any further as she was checked out by the unwelcome eyes of her brother-in-law. Finally Haqnawaz retreated through the doorway, very slowly and still drilling Payal with his stare.

Payal jumped back into the bed, totally confused. Shahnawaz regained his senses, closed the door and came over to comfort his wife. He barely heard her whisper a request to get the rest of her clothes brought upstairs, but acted quickly by yelling at a servant to bring her things upstairs.

The sounds of a woman wailing and numerous slaps shook Payal out of her state. The screaming continued for a few minutes as did the slapping. She wondered who was being beaten. An argument and more slaps seemed to follow. Shortly, another set of screams came from a different part of the house, thankfully these died down soon enough. Shahnawaz opined that some of the servants were probably getting punished for not alerting the married couple before Haqnawaz and Parveen had come over.

II

To some extent there was truth in that assertion. It was not Haqnawaz, but Parveen, who had started off yelling at the servants and slapping a couple of them in the process. Parveen had then turned on her husband and accused him of not being a respectable elder for staring at Payal, when he should have exited immediately. Haqnawaz was already sporting a serious erection from seeing Payal partially naked and was in no mood to let his wife go on chiding him. A few well aimed slaps had sent Parveen scurrying off to her quarters.

Yet his cock was erect, Payal was not available, and Haqnawaz needed release. Unlike the garden at the gymkhana where the only option was to jack off behind a bush, he now needed to put his cock into pussy, whether willing or not. He simply walked down to the servants' quarters and caught hold of the first reasonably good looking female. As he dragged the victim away, her mother appealed for mercy and received a few smacks in the process. Haqnawaz's henchmen appeared from somewhere and hauled the mother off.

Lifting the girl over his shoulder, Haqnawaz took her into one of the guest rooms. Locking the door, he flung her onto the bed. She moved to the very edge, curling into a fetal position. Haqnawaz forced her to sit up and lifted her face. He was surprised that he had picked out Naziran, one of the better looking daughters of his servants. He had watched her grow over the past few years, but was surprised that she was already so well endowed. Haqnawaz had over the years taken his pick of the servants to slake his thirst when at the haweli. Most of the females, be they house servants, wives of other employees, or their children of age had already felt the fire from his loins, and the fact that another one was about to be initiated did not appear to be very out of place to those around.

Naziran began to bring her palms together in a gesture of supplication, hoping to get him to release her. The look in his eyes told her that it would be futile. He was going to have her and resistance would only make thing worse for her. Just a few weeks earlier her friend Shazia, the gardener's daughter, had been similarly picked up by Haqnawaz. She had resisted and ended up with broken ribs, serious damage to her face and one eye permanently damaged. Not only had Haqnawaz fucked her, he had a few of his guards also degrade the girl for her negative attitude! In not acceding up front to a molestation that would have been over in minutes, Shazia had accepted a lifetime of ugliness and despair. Any talk of her trying heroically to defend her 'izzat' (honour) was just for movies and in real life no one gave a damn. In fact she now was condemned to slave like labour in the haweli forever, with little chance of marriage since many more than just the master had soiled her.

Haqnawaz expected Naziran to resist as he tore the kameez off her body. After all he took pleasure in degrading the girls and also in tossing his leftovers to the guards. He was disappointed somehow that the girl he was about to take almost helped him in the process by going limp. He was even more surprised as she undid her shalwar and dropped it to the ground. She was not expected to be wearing any bra or panties and just a light slip covered her torso. Naziran just ripped it off her own body. Haqnawaz felt his spirit and his cock deflate. No female had ever called his bluff in such a manner and he was confused about what to do.

"Shahji, ay zabardasti di ki lorh si, tussi bula lainday te me aa jaandi! (Shahji, you did not need to use force, you could have just called and I would come to you!)," Naziran coquettishly teased him, taking a calculated gamble.

"Jaa, kapray paa tey dafaa ho (Go, put your clothes on and get lost)," Haqnawaz felt defeated and seemed unable to proceed. This girl was not going to be given to the guards.

"Ai teh na hosee, koi na mannay ke tussi meri phudi nahin liti! (That is not possible, no one will believe you have not fucked me!)"

"Tu teh jaandi wain (you do know I did not)," Haqnawaz continued, "what do you want, I am letting you go?"

"Since no one will believe me, I might as well enjoy the benefit that will come from knowing that you, my lord, will share some of your blessings with me," Naziran talked smarter than her years. After all, Shazia was not the only victim she knew about and figured she may as well get something out of the situation since she was already damned to all others.

Naziran moved forward and grabbed his cock through his shalwar. It had shrunk considerably from when he had seen Payal, but now it began to grow back. Haqnawaz tossed his clothes off and flung her on to the bed. He roughly forced Naziran's legs open and placed his cock at the entrance of her fairly hairy cunt. He plunged it mightily into the girl's pussy, the hymen not enough of an obstacle to prevent his access. Naziran shrieked as the thick, hard and dry rod roughly invaded her insides and this energized him to push in and out with force. She tried to bear the intense pain but Haqnawaz wanted to hear her pleas and began to slap her face periodically to ensure she continued to scream. It would serve no purpose if those in the haweli could not sense how much of a man he was. Yet Naziran again quieted down and began to pant as he neared release. Even hard slaps would not make her yell out. Instead, as he came mightily, he let out a roar that the next three villages would have heard.

When he recovered his senses, he saw Naziran smiling at him, her face questioning if that was all he had got. It had been the best fuck he had ever had, the blood on the bed attested to her virginity, and yet the chit of a girl was baiting him. She had to be taught a lesson. Pulling out of her cunt, Haqnawaz flipped Naziran over. To his surprise, she assumed a bent forward position, offering her asshole to him. He lined up and drove his cock into her anus. He could not believe the anal entry was achieved with relative ease, even without any added lubricant, and that Naziran was not crying out from the pain.

"Zor di maran ki (should I fuck harder)?" Haqnawaz challenged.

"Koi faraq na paysi (it does not matter)," she retorted, "Abba teh bhraa saalan to meri te pehnaan diyan bundaan marday raye nain (my father and brothers have been buttfucking my sisters and me for years)!"

"Phudi ta nawi see (but your cunt was virgin)?"

Naziran gave a little laugh, pushed backed her ass so that his cock went in deeper, and coyly muttered, "if I had lost my virginity to my relatives, could I claim that a great man initiated me. Everyone knows that most servant girls will lose their cherries to one of the masters and do not concern themselves too much when one of us is fucked by you. Who would accept to marry a girl deflowered by servants, many will accept a nawabzada's mistress! Now I know that you will be nice to me and you know that I can be of use to you! Don't forget to send some nice trinkets and money. You would want me to look good for the next time, won't you?"

Haqnawaz sensed that she had him there as he pulled out after dumping a load into her rectum. She was a fuck worth repeating and may have other hidden talents that needed to be explored. He pulled out a wad of notes from his kameez and tossed a few hundred rupees at her, which she let fall to the ground. She did collect the loot, however, after he tripled the original amount. Naziran's next action, walking out of the room, draped only in the bloodstained sheet, across to the servant quarters, cash in hand, with head held high, and without concern to the scores of eyes on her, did not surprise him anymore! The henchmen would not have their sport on the day. But just at that moment the mental image Haqnawaz created was not of Naziran, but of Payal with her creamy white, bare legs, the short blouse covering even tastier treasures!

III

The valima was as expected, thousands of people, loud, tiring and garish. Although just past 2 p.m., it had been a tiring day for Payal. After all she had not slept much the night before. The shock of Haqnawaz entering their bedroom had not been pleasant. To top it off, her sister Zeba had not shown up with breakfast, instead the meal was delivered at 10 a.m. by some of Payal's cousins, but none of her sisters. In fact, for the strangest reason, her entire family was late in arriving at the reception. Most others had already been there for nearly an hour. Hundreds of aunties and scores of other females had all come by to wish her, the same two questions on almost every lip: how was the wedding night and when the first boy would be delivered! Payal wanted the ground to open up and swallow her.

She was at her most uncomfortable when Haqnawaz and Parveen came over to offer their congratulations. Payal had taken the customary step of wearing an ornate dress but did not wear a heavy head covering chador. She opted for a fancy dupatta instead that she could carry on her shoulders. She could sense that her brother-in-law was mentally undressing her, after all her had seen much more than he should have already. It was obvious that she needed to limit her contact with Haqnawaz in order to direct his attentions elsewhere. For the family photo, Haqnawaz stood right behind where she was seated. His hands found his way to her shoulders and behind her hair. As the photographers took their time in getting the right shots, his fingers slowly massaged as much of her bare neck, arms and shoulders as he could. Even worse, the seat she was on only reached up to his midriff and he was able to move his torso forward. She was unable to do anything as he cock brushed up against her head, with only his shalwar in between. She could feel the heat of his loins and wanted him gone, but he was close family and had to be in most pictures. Finally as he left, the smirk on his face told her that he was certainly going to try to get into her pants and soon.

The welcome arrival of most of her family gave Payal the ability to breathe and to feel as if she belonged. Zeba and one of Payal's brothers were not in the group. Payal's mom gushed over her daughter and many conversations started concurrently with the many relations. Not seeing her sister, Payal wondered where she might be. The Chaudhrani was unusually evasive in her answer. Payal kept asking the same question of other relatives until she got a younger sister to give her the details.

During the wedding ceremonies, Zeba had apparently found herself in one of the quieter parts of the house. She had gone to retrieve some items from one of the back rooms. As she was returning to the main event in the grounds outside, she was accosted by Haqnawaz who ostensibly was looking for a bathroom. The fact was that as a member of the groom's party he should never have entered the bridal house, but he was also the groom's elder brother and had to be given some respect and leeway. Zeba gave him the expected greeting and asked if she could help him. Stating that she could help him in many ways, Haqnawaz had put his arms around her and tried to kiss her mouth. While not as pretty as Payal, Zeba had all the right attributes, having turned seventeen a few days earlier. Zeba had managed to push him off, but not until he had licked her face, copped a feel of both breasts and grabbed a hold of her pussy through her clothes. Zeba had mentioned this to her mother, who had convened a council of family members after the bride and groom had departed, as had the guests. The situation was tenuous as vows had been taken and Payal was already legally married. Raising the matter with the groom's parents would possibly inflame relationships. Since Haqnawaz was the eldest of the sons, any complaints against him would be seen suspiciously as attempts to disinherit the rightful heir. The solution was to leave Zeba at home and keep the matter under wraps.

Payal seethed with fury, internalizing her anger while keeping a smile or her face as she attended to the various rites. Thankfully the event ended and as per custom she returned to her family home, with her husband. They would stay there till their departure for their honeymoon. They would also return to her house, at which time the groom's family would come and reclaim their son and daughter-in-law formally and thereby end the wedding ceremonies. She was glad that for the next few weeks she would not have to deal with Haqnawaz, but it was important that her husband was looped into what had transpired.

IV

Talking to Shahnawaz about the elder brother he held in high esteem was not going to be easy. The job had to be done tactfully and with the utmost of care to not insinuate that his family lacked moral fibre, even if they did. At least, with the end of the valima, she had her husband on her own turf, instead of within the confines of the haweli where Haqnawaz could be produced at will and manage the situation.

On the ride back to her home, a good two hours on bumpy roads, she had sensed that Shahnawaz could not wait to get into bed with her. After all he was a strapping 25 year old and she was a gorgeous near-twenty year old. Between the two of them, the activities of the prior night would only have slowed them down for a bit during the day. The promise of more intense lovemaking in the night to follow and onwards had taken care of any pains and aches the body would have or any signs of obvious tiring. His hands had strayed frequently to rub her legs and arms. She had been sitting in the back seat of the car, between Shahnawaz and her mom, and the fit was obviously tight, even if the vehicle was a relatively new Mercedes. This, however, helped both Shahnawaz and Payal warm up for the activity that was sure to follow.

The opportunity to jump into the sack did not materialize right away when they entered Payal's family mansion. A throng of relatives and friends was there to welcome the new son-in-law and ceremonies were already planned that would go into the late hours of the night. Shahnawaz resigned himself to being the center of attention for an extended period. Payal, however, saw this as an opportunity to give him a real treat and also to further her anti-Haqnawaz agenda.

V

It was well past midnight when Shahnawaz was allowed to take his leave and head up towards Payal's bedroom. The group downstairs had thinned out and finally the various relatives-in-law had suggested that he had done his bit in being part of their fun and games. He had been fed loads of sweets, savouries and other delicacies, and the glasses of soft drinks, juices and lassi had been numerous. Thankfully they had allowed him periodic bathroom breaks, but only to use the facilities adjacent to the main hallway.

He fully expected Payal to be sound asleep. She had been part of some of the ceremonies, but had been permitted to come and leave as needed. She had vanished around 10 or 11 and so had many of the girls of marriageable age. He knew that his time would be stretched by the in-laws plans to make him feel like a part of the family, in this household he currently was the most important personage. Perhaps a good night's sleep would help him get in shape for the next day's social exertions.

Payal was not in the bed. She was not in the dressing room. She was not in the bathroom. Where was she, he wondered. Perhaps she was chatting away in the room of one of her sisters. Just then he heard the light tinkling of bells through the curtains leading to the balcony. He figured his mind was playing tricks and began to disrobe when he heard the sound again, this time a bit louder. A third repetition convinced him to check out the source of the noise.

Sitting on a two person padded swing outside was a burqa-clad figure. Her petite feet were enclosed in sheer stockings, with lovely anklets making the sound he had heard as she periodic brought her feet together. Although he had only known her physically for just a day, Shahnawaz knew that the pretty feet and anklets belonged to Payal and he smiled that she was using a set of payals (anklets) to attract him to her. Shahnawaz move forward quickly to take his seat on the swing. Rather than sitting there, Payal jumped off and moved away from where he now sat.

12