Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed in a few moments Payal was back in the dressing room, a stack of ethnic Chinese looking clothes in the hands of the lady who followed her in and helped undress. The first was a rather short dress that closed around her neck and came down to well above the knees. While it may have been suitable for the disco, for dinner it was not. The second extended from the neck to the ankles, but had a slit going up one side thus completely baring her left leg. Though it looked real nice, she was uncomfortable with the overexposure.

The third dress solved some of her concern. It seemed to have the same neck down construction, but had a slit on either side that did not go as high. She stepped out to check herself in the mirror and felt comfortable that while both her legs could be seen almost to her pubic area, the garment did not seem to overexpose. She wondered, however, if the dress would curl up in between her legs while at dinner and bare them completely.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and was handed another dress by the man. This one was similarly made, but with two differences. From a choker around the neck, a gauzy see-through fabric joined the main dress just above her breasts at the front and halfway down the back. Embroidery stretched from the hem to where the gauze started. Secondly the dress had slits that extended quite high but had smartly hidden clasps inside that allowed them to be shortened or increased according to the wearer's need. Payal closed the clasps to a point just above the knee and came out to see the effect.

Payal looked so much better than in the prior dress. As she was admiring herself, however, she felt the man grasp her shoulders from behind and bring her attention to the bra straps that were visible through the gauze. In an instant, he had undone the clasp of the choker and let the top of the dress fall to her midriff. As she took in the new circumstances, he unhooked her bra and slowly took it off by holding her arms lightly and sliding it over them. Payal stood there both speech and top less. In no time at all, he retrieved the top of the dress and latched the choker around her neck again. Her bare shoulders looked so inviting, as did her braless breasts. She could not believe the access she had given him, but was surprised even more when he took her hand and rubbed it over the panty line formed at the middle of the dress. Why she did not protest, Payal could not understand. The man simply undid a few clasps on either side of the dress, put his hands underneath and pulled her panties off, touching her bare pussy and ass in the process and sending a bolt of electricity through her. Smoothing out the dress by rubbing down slowly around her backside, and redoing some of the side clasps, he indicated that she looked superb. She did! Standing there in nothing but the dress and the heels she was wearing, Payal felt sexier than ever.

Payal had no plans of going to the hotel in her new dress and the lady quickly ironed the clothes she had been wearing when she arrived. The man surprised her yet again by unclasping the choker and letting the dress drop to the pedestal, leaving her stark naked. She should have yelled or protested, but any such thought was stifled as he put her feet into the panties and pulled the flimsy garment up. Somehow allowing him to put the bra back on her body seemed par for the course, even if he took his time adjusting it to her breasts. Payal paid for the clothes, also taking a new pair of heels the man recommended and returned to the hotel.

Payal looked stunning at dinner. The host, well into his 60s, could not keep his eye off her. Shahnawaz had a raging erection the moment she had stepped out of the dressing area in their bedroom. However, he had to control his emotions till the event concluded, notably as the car sent by the host to collect them had already arrived downstairs. Mr. Sam Chen had attended Eton along with Shahnawaz's dad and the two had also done some export-import work in the past few years. In addition to a fine dinner, and the prospect of soon getting into Payal's pussy, Shahnawaz was pleased by the fact that Sam had agreed to invest in a couple of projects in Pakistan in partnership with the family. Payal's dress sense was much appreciated and she was sport enough to open the slit to nearly her panty line when the host commented on her nice legs. She also graciously accepted the older gentleman's request for a dance in the extensive living room. Mr. Chen must have held up dinner a good hour as he showed Payal various Western and Eastern dance steps and enjoyed her proximity. Shahnawaz had to busy himself by dancing with one of Mr. Chen's daughters, an average looking 25 year old while everyone waited for dinner. Mr. Chen's wife was arthritic and unable to join. The event did not conclude till well past midnight and Mr. Chen surprised Payal by gifting a gorgeous gold and emerald necklace and earring set. She did not object at all when he also kissed each of her cheeks, just as she entered the vehicle to go back, and then joined their lips together for a bit. She had sensed from the outset that Mr. Chen was just an old man trying to relive his glorious past rather than a lecher with dishonourable intent on his mind.

Shahnawaz grabbed at Payal as soon as they exited the elevator on their floor. Her legs came around him and he carried her to the door, opened it and deposited her on the bed. Payal had the clasps all undone and simply lifted the front flap of the dress to show her bare pussy. Shahnawaz had his cock out in a jiffy and was buried deep in her. Payal came repeatedly as he rammed into her, unmindful of the fact that the dress would need to go to the cleaners as a result of the fluids landing on it. Shahnawaz released his fluids into her and lay unmoving on top for a bit. Flipping her over, he lifted the back flap and forced his regenerated cock into her unlubricated ass. Payal screamed with pain but he forced himself into her rectum, aided by whatever wetness was left from his semen. It seemed to her that she was being punished for making him hold his passion over dinner. It seemed to him that she was on a different plane of sexuality and could handle any sort of carnal activity. His cock, though fully erect, did not spurt for the better part of a half hour and Payal felt that her backside was shredded. He came and withdrew, leaving a trail of semen and blood on her dress and the bed. Although it had been a brutal anal fuck, Payal ignored the pain and enjoyed the fact that she had her man so turned on.

IV

Shahnawaz and Payal had been gone for just a few days when trouble struck at home. Shahnawaz's father complained of dizziness and pains and was admitted to the best hospital in Lahore for observation. After many tests the doctors came to the conclusion that he had an advanced form of cancer and that his days were numbered. Options such as going to the UK or US for further treatment were soon discarded as the true extent of his affliction was discovered and even foreign doctors expressed their reservation at being able to change things.

The Chaudhry returned home and, although he knew things were on the way down, tried to keep up a brave face and maintain his normal routine. For some reason he wanted to have his family around, yet was not keen on interfering with the honeymooners' plans.

V

The next stops were Penang and Langkawi, excellent beach resorts. Payal realized, however, that she did not possess any beachwear. Shahnawaz came along to the mall but, as expected, was too taken in by the many attractions on offer to bother to go buy clothing with his wife. Without intention, or perhaps with, she was back in the same store. The mother explained that while her shop did not carry swimwear, she could get some from another shop. Sure enough, her son soon appeared with a number of items in his hands.

Without a sound, he led her to the mirrored niche rather than the dressing room Payal removed her T-shirt, as if it was the most natural thing to do. She also unclasped her jeans and pulled them off with an assist from the lady. The man dispensed with her bra and panties in a flash, leaving her threadbare, and handed her a one piece swimsuit. She put it on and noted the disapproval on the faces of mother and son. Without a word she took it off, returning to her nude state. The next couple of suits were a bit better, but seemed not to meet with their approval either. The man then helped her into a cream-pink bikini. The bra left much of her breasts on show and had strings around her neck and back. The bottom was lacy and a fair bit of her rear was uncovered. The man pulled out a bottle of some sort of oil and rubbed a bit on her body. It dried out quickly and left a bronzing effect. The vision in the mirror that he asked her to look at was unlike anything she had ever seen, Shahnawaz would just die!

The mother suggested that she could improve the effect and Payal was led to a nearby padded pedestal and bent forward over it, from the waist, with her arms forward. The woman placed a seat in front and sat down. She lightly tied Payal's wrists, with silk ribbons, to a bar that extended from just below the opposite edge of the pedestal. While Payal found this strange, she went with the flow. The lady began to work on Payal's nails and fingers. The man meanwhile started to massage her back, shoulders, neck, thighs and legs with a most amazing touch. Payal must have drifted off, but came to as she felt the man's hands spread her legs apart and his bare skin touch her rear. She was in shock when his penis entered her pussy from behind and as he slowly and deliberately pushed in and out of her. She realized that both the top and bottom of the bikini lay on a nearby chair, undoubtedly removed while she was in her state of bliss. His hands pressed her breasts and then continued to give her shoulders and back a fantastic massage. To Payal's amazement, the mother simply picked up things all around and tidied up as her son continued fucking in plain sight. Even more unbelievable was the fact that all that separated them from the public in the front of the shop was a simple portable Chinese wall. She had no idea who the man screwing her was, nor did she have any relationship with him. Yet at the moment, he was giving her the most pleasing fuck she had received in her short sex life so far. Was she being raped, the man had used no coercion or force, even though her hands were loosely bound. Was she being a slut, she had made no advances. He was not making love to her as no kissing or foreplay had been involved, he was simply fucking her. This was not rape, but this was not consensual either! Did she want him, not really! Did she want him to stop, not at all! She wondered if he was wearing a condom and blurted, "please do not come in me." She got his answer in the form of an empty Durex package that he dropped in between her arms. Payal now noticed that her nails were painted in a glorious shade. She must have come a hundred times before the man tensed, let go and pulled out. Payal wanted to sink to the ground, drained by the act, but the wrist straps prevented her from doing so.

"More?" he asked.

Her mind said "no" but her mouth registered a meek "yes" and received a knowing smile from the man and a clap of the hands from the mother. Payal was helped onto the pedestal, which was more like a padded bed, and while only about two feet across, was also about four feet in length. The mother placed a soft pillow under her head and quickly cleaned off her midsection with a damp cloth as her legs dangled over the end. Her son meanwhile put another condom on, tossing away the used one. He ensured her pussy was at the very edge of the pedestal and entered it. He was not as big or thick as Shahnawaz, but the way he used his cock left her breathless. Payal noted that her legs were elevated as her ankles were tied to two stools that had appeared like magic on either side. This ensured that her legs were spread well apart, allowing both the mother to work on her toenails and the man to fuck her. The man stood at the edge, his cock inside and kept up a varying pace, bringing her to climax a few times, but managing to keep himself from spurting. His hands massaged her breasts, shoulders and front and Payal could not believe that she was brazenly acceding to the fucking. She wanted to ask something but no words came to her mouth. He took an inordinate amount of time in finishing and Payal silently enjoyed the treatment.

Immediately after he withdrew, the mother brought warm, scented water and briskly rubbed Payal down. She was then dried off with a soft beach towel. Payal saw that her toenails had also been professionally done. She was still lying naked on the bed, when the man asked if it was okay to get a picture. Before Payal could respond, he had her standing next to the pedestal, his arm around her. The mother must have taken a few shots of the two of them completely naked and a number just of Payal, some full body and other waist up only, before realization hit. Payal protested but was reassured that the pictures would be part of his private collection.

"You have a private collection?" Payal wondered.

"Yes," he replied, "but you are my first from Pakistan!"

As if to emphasize the point, the mother placed a thick album on the bed. It had pictures of many dozen females in similar sorts of undress as Payal was. The man was a collector and she had been added to his set. He obviously had much practice in the art of seduction and Payal had certainly been seduced. She tried to ask the man his name, but he had refused to provide it and did not want her name either.

Even after all that had transpired, Payal still paid for the bikini and two more swimsuits, all quite sexy, along with a bottle of the tanning oil. The manicure and pedicure were gratis according to the mother and for "special" customers only. Payal knew she had entered the pantheon of "special" customers that day, unwittingly but uncomplainingly. She felt both ashamed and fulfilled. Thankfully Shahnawaz had no clue what had just transpired.

"I hope we see you when you are back from Penang," the mother stressed, as Payal was leaving. Payal's legs nearly sagged and she wondered if there was going to be a repeat. Her body would not object!

Payal found Shahnawaz in one of the electronics stores. She imagined he had been busy with his own things for almost two hours. He advised about looking for her about half an hour earlier, but an old lady at a store had told him that she had gone to another shop and would find him in the mall! Payal recalled that the mother had stopped working on her nails for a bit and gone to attend a customer while she was in her state of passion. Her blood chilled at the fact that her husband had been just a few feet across the partition while she was being fucked. He commented that she smelled real nice and that her nails were so pretty! Payal told him that the store had provided some perfumed wipes and that they had also given her the nail job. Aroused, Shahnawaz did something rather unexpected by pulling her into a corner store that was being refurbished and had nobody inside. His hands wandered under her clothes and his mouth joined hers for a long kiss.

"Let's get back to the hotel quickly," she suggested, getting instantaneous agreement from him. A session of through love-making would surely follow!

VI

Shahnawaz's mother could not stand to see her husband pine away in his last days. She had put a bold face on things for long enough. As Chaudhrani, a certain level of stoic courage was expected from her. After thinking things over for a number of days, she asked one of the servants to send a telex to Mr. Chen, asking him to relay the information to Shahnawaz. Perhaps they would not mind cutting their honeymoon short by a week. Shahnawaz would certainly not be happy if he returned as scheduled to find his father dead.

VII

The first two days in Penang turned out to be unusually wet for the time of year and the opportunity to be on the beach did not arise. The forecast, however, called for sunny weather for the next week, during which the rest of the trip to Penang and Langkawi would mean certain frolicking on the beach. They had not totally wasted the two days as far as honeymoon expectations were concerned. The rain allowed them to stay indoors, naked and frequently entwined to each other. They did manage to take in a couple of visits to downtown Penang and shop for knick knacks and presents.

True to prediction, Wednesday dawned without a cloud on the horizon, and soon the sun beat down on the beachfront hotel as if there never had been any rain. Payal was dying to show her husband the new acquisition and Shahnawaz was equally eager to see what she had been up to. Sending him ahead of her to reserve a couple of beach chairs, Payal took her time getting ready. Applying the tanning oil all over her body, she waited until it had fully dried off. The bikini made her look incredibly tasty and would catch a lot of attention. After having gone through a sexual awakening of sorts courtesy of the shopkeeper in KL, she knew she could turn heads and now wanted to.

Shahnawaz had a look of incredulity as Payal walked out of the hotel lobby and onto the path to the beach. Halfway there, she removed the silken covering that she had above the bikini, dragging it behind and letting the watchers see her in the new outfit. The silence among those on the beach was total; it seemed that even the waves stopped crashing against the shore. Every eye for hundreds of yards on either side of the beach appeared to be trained on her.

Shahnawaz had a serious erection and may have attempted to mount her in plain sight of the other holidaymakers. Payal had other ideas, however, and insisted on going into the water, having never been in any sea before. She was a fairly decent swimmer, courtesy of her convent education, and felt comfortable even if the water was not quite placid. Tossing her scarf, bag and towel to Shahnawaz and discarding the flip flops on the way, she raced into the water and was surprised at how much cooler it was compared to the temperature on the beach. The sense of freedom she had was immense and she took advantage of her situation by swimming around for the better part of an hour. Shahnawaz was happier for the while sunning himself on the beach chair. He had already taken a dip in the sea prior to Payal's arrival and did not like the coldish water.

His cock, however, stirred seriously as Payal decided to take a break and made her way back to the beach. As she walked towards him, he noted that her swimsuit was plastered to her body and her breasts and pussy could be seen through the sheer fabric. She looked ravishing and he ran closer to her and snapped a few pictures. Payal got into the flow of things and allowed him to take some more. He was particularly surprised when she bobbed down into the water and came up, this time without her top, her breasts on full view. Shooting a couple of pictures of her topless, and dropping the camera on his discarded shirt at the edge of the beach, he ran in to join her. Their mouths met in a long and passionate kiss. Wordlessly he lifted her out of the water, ensuring that she had first retied her top. It took them almost no time to retrieve their things off the beach and chairs. Still wet, they entered the elevator and headed to their room. She had been in the water, now he was going to be in her.

An envelope on the floor caught their attention just as they entered. Shahnawaz playfully pushed Payal onto the bed, where she divested her top and bottom in no time at all. Instead of Shahnawaz joining her on the bed, he looked up from the message with concern written all over his face. He handed her the message and Payal's sexual energy dissipated instantaneously as the implication sunk in. The honeymoon was over that instant and Shahnawaz involved himself in finding the quickest route back home. They were on a flight to Singapore within a few hours. Spending a few hours in that city, during which they managed to get all the photographs developed, they connected to Karachi and reached Lahore the next day. Throughout the flights, Payal had the sinking feeling that the happiness in her life was also dissipating, in this assessment she was almost true to the mark.

12