Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 06

Story Info
Payal Returns to Pakistan via Malaysia.
8.6k words
4.35
29.2k
13

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

Payal was both furious and fearful about what had just transpired. One day in April 1988, a few weeks after Nida's first birthday, Haqnawaz had walked straight into her bedroom in the middle of the day, his intentions clear. This was a rather unexpected development. It is not that he had not tried to take her before, he had made multiple attempts prior to her departing for the US nearly six years ago. But all of those had occurred when her husband was away in Malaysia. This time around not only was Shahawaz in Pakistan, he was in Faisalabad just a couple of hours away and was expected back the next day. More than her own safety, Payal was concerned with the well-being of her infant daughter, Nida, who was sleeping in a cot near the bed.

"How dare enter our room without permission?" she barked at Haqnawaz.

"Bibi, this is my haveli (mansion), I come and go wherever I please, I also take whatever I like," he shot back.

"Really, since when did you become the master of this house?"

"Oh that was managed while you were gone, it is good to have friends in the government and the municipality," he let her know.

Haqnawaz had indeed inherited most of his father's property by hook or crook, cheating his sisters almost totally, but not initially taking any of Shahnawaz's share. Since it appeared that Shahnawaz was well set with the Malaysian connection and would not make an undue fuss, he felt okay to swallow up the familial house.

"But your mother will not stand for this," Payal challenged him.

"Oh she will, after all she is not so stupid as not to understand how her husband met his death so quickly just before he changed the will, if she challenges me I can do as well without both parents as I am doing now without one!" Haqnawaz had indeed arranged for his father's murder and would not balk at removing another paternal obstacle.

"But why then all the show of welcoming us back at the house as if nothing has changed?"

"Do you think I would expect you to come visit me voluntarily if I had kicked Shahnawaz out the same way as our sisters were tossed from here? That would not get me what I want. It was all for you, Payal, I needed you to be nearby."

II

"It's too hot in Pakistan for a pregnant young lady," Sam Chen had announced at dinner. Payal and Shahnawaz had arrived in Malaysia from the US, on their way to Pakistan, "you will stay here till it cools in Pakistan, as Shahnawaz is going to be very busy." Payal had only just found out that she was in the family way. There were no outward signs yet of the impending arrival and she was lucky not to be suffering from morning sickness.

Sam had been overly generous the last time she had been to his place, showering her with affection and gifting her with a necklace and accessories. She was surprised pleasantly, however, when a short Chinese white dress with orange floral patterns was received for her prior to the dinner party. A beautiful set of jade jewellery accompanied the dress as did a set of killer orange heels and skimpy but classy lingerie. The dress barely extended below her panties and showed off almost all of her legs. It did cover her breasts, but left her shoulders bare. Shahnawaz was a little uncomfortable in the limousine on the way to Sam's place, as Payal's dress constantly hiked up to show her panties. While he liked the look she was carrying off with ease, he was correctly possessive since she was the mother to be of his child. But there was no way to turn down the gifts from Sam. Sam had no such discomfort, appreciating her by giving a kiss on the lips and twirling her to get an all-around look.

"I have arranged for you to stay at our holiday home in the Cameron Highlands, which is a gorgeous place" Sam advised her, "my son, Clarence, lives there and a full set of attendants is on hand. You will have the guest annex to yourself and should have plenty of privacy." There was no question of refusal, Sam occupied the same respected position in Shahnawaz's, and thus Payal's, heart that his own father had. And avoiding Pakistan in the middle of summer and the monsoon season did not sound bad.

At that moment a 30-ish young man entered the lounge and was introduced as Sam's son, Clarence. Compared to other members of the family that Payal had met on the earlier visit and now, Clarence was both better sized and better looking. Sam proudly introduced him as the head of the Chen hotels division and a graduate of Yale University. Payal was visibly impressed by the manner in which Clarence presented himself, took her hand and kissed it, and joined the conversation. She did turn red, when after kissing her hand, he asked Shahnawaz if he had an available sister-in-law for him to marry! Apparently Shahnawaz and Clarence were looking to increase investments in Pakistan through a new group of hotels and recreation facilities there. Payal was relieved as that meant that Shahnawaz would visit the Cameron Highlands often. Clarence appeared genuine about being their host there and she was sure that all would be well.

Shortly afterwards, Sam asked his daughters to join the group and on their arrival, they began to help pair people up to dance prior to dinner. Sam's youngest, a petite 18 year old, took a hold of Shahnawaz and Clarence asked Payal to join him.

"Do you like the dress?" he asked her as they held each other.

"It's a little short, but quite nice," she replied.

"I had heard a great deal from my family about your looks and Shahnawaz was kind enough to share some pictures of your last trip to Malaysia with me," he explained, "so I personally picked out this dress since I was keen on really getting to see those shapely legs in person!"

"You can certainly see almost all of them, I hope you are not disappointed," she replied, now understanding why the gift had been sent, but also wondering which pictures of hers had been shared, hopefully not the ones of her in a bikini or topless that Shahnawaz had taken on their honeymoon.

"Not at all," Clarence responded, "and I so do look forward to seeing more of you."

"There is one thing though," she continued, "I am pregnant and wearing such heels in my condition is not really advisable."

Clarence paled and apologized that he had not known about her pregnancy.

"Don't fret about it too much," Payal put him to ease, "the shoes go well with the dress and I might consider this the last wearing of heels till the delivery happens."

Clarence expressed relief and they focused on the dance number. While there should not have been any concern, Payal did feel that he was holding her a bit too close to himself and that his midsection was responding to the heat from their bodies. Thankfully the music changed and Sam decided to partner her for the next few numbers.

Sam had already arranged for their things to be picked up from their hotel and they were bundled into the limo for the ride to the Highlands. The driver told them that they could catch some sleep as the drive was fairly long and raised the shades between them. Shahnawaz did not need to delay his intent. Payal's short dress had been turning him on for hours and he could not wait any longer. He turned her around on the seat and his mouth closed in on hers for a long kiss. He hurried on to laying her down on the seat, while placing her legs over his shoulders. Pulling her panties down, he began to suck on her pussy. She tugged on his hair. He released her and she let the short dress fall off. Removing her lingerie, she seated herself facing backwards, her knees at either side of his body. His cock lined up with her cunt and slowly moved in. Payal began to rise and drop slowly but with purpose. It took a while for Shahnawaz to reach his climax. Still unclothed, they stayed in each other's arms for a while, lulled by the smooth ride in the vehicle, coupled yet again, and then started a conversation.

"Clarence has a thing for you," Shahnawaz suddenly whispered into her ear.

"Oh come on, he is Sam's son and knows what is right and wrong," she responded, though concern had ignited within her during their dance together.

"That remark about the sister-in-law was actually meant for you."

"I know that, but if I think every guy who has ever complimented me wants to go to bed and will get the opportunity, you would really be jealous!"

"He has quite a reputation as a lady killer," Shahnawaz warned.

"But why should I be concerned, he's a good looking rich guy and should have girlfriends all over the place," Payal rationalized, "and he knows that I am pregnant!"

III

Payal had indeed been welcomed back to Pakistan with fanfare. Their 'brief' stopover in Malaysia had turned into a four month stay and she did not get to Pakistan till November. Her mother-in-law was gushing over the fact that she was pregnant. Parveen, Haqnawaz's wife, was glad to have an old ally back. Shahnawaz was proud of the academic achievement of his wife. Her parents were ecstatic that she had come back to Pakistan. Haqnawaz was excited that he could have more opportunities to advance his desire, even if things were a bit tempered by the fact that Payal was visibly pregnant on her arrival.

Nida was welcomed into the world towards the end of February 1987. Pakistani custom, notably the feudal one Payal was part of, looked rather unfavourably on daughters. But in this case both families were overjoyed that after more than six years of marriage Shahnawaz and Payal finally had a healthy and lovely child. The typical gossip mongering about Shahnawaz or Payal's ability to bear children and tongue wagging about possible marriage rifts could finally stop.

Payal was single-minded about not moping about once Nida was delivered. Within weeks of the birth, she had taken to aerobics and other exercise forms that helped her shed the excess weight and tone back any flab. Haqnawaz had watched with amazement as Payal worked successfully on regaining her pre-pregnancy figure, something his own wife had never done and neither had any of his friends' wives. He was spellbound when he accidentally saw her a few months after the delivery, performing an aerobics workout to pulsating Western music while wearing a leotard, which was wet in many places due to her sweat, and leggings but with her legs otherwise bare. Learning that she exercised regularly, he often tried to be in the vicinity of the room next to her bedroom which had been converted into a gym for her. Depending on the exercise she did and where he stood, he was able to see her quite frequently without her knowledge.

IV

The Cameron Highlands were absolutely amazing, much cooler and more scenic than Kuala Lumpur. The annex was a 6-bedroom bungalow adjacent to the towering Chen house. Over time plans were to merge the house and annex into the hotel and resort that was being constructed by the group. The town at the time was relatively small, with some shops and restaurants, but signs of construction and building were everywhere. Payal had no problems getting around, given the plethora of servants and staff ready to be of help at any time.

She also did not lack for entertaining company. When Shahnawaz was in town, Clarence made it a point to join them for almost every meal. While his presence was less frequent when Shahnawaz was elsewhere, it usually was more informal and fun. While he would show up with an attractive girlfriend or another when Shahnawaz was around, the girls would be rarer when Payal was alone. The one constant was the Clarence was a consummate gentleman and seemed to know which boundaries existed.

"I hope you are not too bored in this village," Clarence asked her on one of his visits, "Dad wants to make sure you are well cared for."

"Not at all, the facilities are great, the folks take care of me, and I have to admit you are charming company," she gave a heartfelt reply.

"How about I invite you over for a swim and massage sometime at the gym in the house. They've just finished the pool and you may also enjoy a proper spa treatment."

"Sure thing," she saw nothing wrong with the suggestion.

"In that case, how about we meet at the gym tomorrow evening?"

An attendant walked her over to the house at the appointed time. She was shown to a private changing room with two baskets lying on a table. A note on the side said that she could take her choice of activity. One contained exercise clothes and a new set of sneakers. The other held a one-piece swimsuit in the hotel chain's colours, a bathrobe and flip flops. The pool sounded better and she dressed accordingly, not surprised that the swimsuit fit perfectly.

Except for a female lifeguard, the pool area was empty. Payal eased into it, swam a few laps, and then bobbed about, enjoying the soak in the slightly warmed water and daydreaming. She was shocked out of her reverie by a loud splash. She looked around and was surprised when a pair of hands came around her sides and lifted her almost out of the pool. Clarence held her out to her knees for an extended moment before bringing her down. She splashed at him and, releasing her, he swam away.

"Hi there, hope I did not spoil a suggestive, sex-laden dream?" he quipped.

"Well, as a matter of fact, in my dream I was just about to get serviced by a talk, dark and handsome person, who was not a stranger."

"Does not sound like me," he kidded around, "Ah yes, with the husband you have it would be difficult to dream of another, I guess."

"No, ever since he has put me in my current state, I am terrified of getting heavy, unsightly and undesirable," she confessed.

"Won't ever happen, you are too good looking to suffer any of those ailments," he responded.

After some time in the pool, he suggested a massage. Having divested the swimsuit in the ladies shower area, and with just a robe on, Payal was led to a room where a couple of cots were set up. Clarence was already on one of them, a sheet covering him from the waist down. All sorts of oil, powders and fragrances were on nearby shelves. Two pretty Chinese girls, dressed in short white skirts, asked her to take the robe off and lie down. She balked at being naked in front of Clarence.

"C'mon be a sport," he said, "these ladies will make sure I do not put any moves on you!"

"Okay, but look away," Payal asked him. Happy with his compliance she dropped her robe and quickly got onto the cot. She was relieved that a sheet was also placed from her waist down.

"Is it okay to check you out now?" he jokingly asked, getting a snort from her in response.

The girls did an amazing job. Pregnancy had meant that Payal had many aching joints. The massage seemed to take all the pains away and caused her to drift into sleep. She came to with one of the girls massaging her thighs, legs and feet. She realized that the sheet was no longer upon her and tried to get up. The masseuse whispered that Clarence was asleep and she should not worry about being naked as it was the most natural thing. She took a peek to the side and it did look like he was napping.

After a while, Payal was turned over and the girl massaged her chest, pelvic area, breasts and other frontal parts. She noted that Clarence had also been turned over and that the massage he was getting appeared to include a hand job. It seemed like she had been worked on for half a day, but it was only an hour from when she left the pool that the masseuse indicated Payal was done.

Showering and dressing, Payal exited the gym and ran across Clarence, who had also finished and seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere.

"I'm sorry, I'd love to give you more company, but I have to handle some matters with our Middle East division," he told her.

"Thanks for the lovely evening," she replied, "I hope to see you again soon."

"Oh no, my dear, I am the one hoping to see all of you again and very soon!"

Payal missed a step, then shook her head, and let a smile break across her mouth. Clarence had not been as asleep as she had figured. In fact he had certainly seen her in all her naked glory. Yet he had not tried anything funny. She had warmed up considerably to him, but whether she would let him see her nude again was an uncertain prospect.

V

Haqnawaz was seeing Payal exercise again in her athletic attire and his emotions were stirring. He knew that Shahnawaz was out of town and also that his mother was visiting relatives, so it would be easy to manage traffic around the household through placement of his henchmen. Soon as his men had taken positions around the haveli, Haqnawaz had barged in to confront Payal. He could not care about consequences.

Payal had just taken a quick shower and was sitting at her dresser, wearing only a T-shirt and shalwar, with a towel around her wet hair, prepping for the day. She was not yet dressed for the usual duties of the house. She saw that her route to freedom, the main doorway out, was covered by Haqnawaz. In any case she was not going to make a dash and leave her child behind. The same concern for the child meant that any rudimentary ability she had picked up in karate, while in the US, was far from her mind. For all intents she was the typical helpless south Asian female. Payal backed up against the bed as he moved forward. She lost her balance as the back of her leg hit the bedframe and ended up sitting on the bed. The towel unwrapped, letting her still wet hair cascade down and raise Haqnawaz's desire even higher.

"That's the right idea dear girl," Haqnawaz blurted, "just lie back now and take what is coming to you."

Payal tried to get off the bed but he was on her in an instant. His weight pushed down on her. She yelled with all her might.

"Go on screaming," he told her, "my guards are keeping everyone at least fifty yards away from here."

Payal resisted back with all her might and raised him up a bit. It was not what she should have done. As his body rose off her, his hands grasped the front of her shirt and pulled at it. The fabric gave way leaving her topless. Pushing her hands back he took one nipple in his mouth and then the other, biting down hard on each one. Tears came to Payal's eyes and she screeched with pain.

Nida awoken by the noise in the room had started crying in earnest. Payal's maternal instinct was to pick up and soothe her daughter. But she was pinned under Haqnawaz. As her mind wandered to the baby, he was able to undo her shalwar. Turning her over roughly, he pressed down on her back as he tugged the garment off. She was stark naked and at his mercy.

Payal continued to scream, fight back as hard as she could from her prone position, and resist, but his weight and intent meant that soon enough he would succeed in having her. Haqnawaz put his arm around her waist and lifted her midsection as she thrashed about. He pulled a pillow from under the covers and shoved it below her tummy, thereby raising her backside.

By now Nida was crying loudly. Surely the entire house should have heard the caterwauling from Payal's room, but so far no one had turned up to aid her. She understood that Haqnawaz had ensured that all avenues of escape were sealed off. Payal realized that he had undone his trousers when his cock pressed up against her rear. He tried to line it up with her cunt from behind, but she struggled to keep him from entering her. In the process, it came up against her rectum and appeared to have anchored. Haqnawaz could not care which hole he penetrated and pushed hard. Payal felt that her back passage was giving in to the pressure and allowing the penis in slowly. Haqnawaz let out a sigh of pleasure as he felt the head go through the initial tautness of her rear and enter in a bit before being unable to move further. He realized that his member was bone dry and quickly spat into his hands and rubbed it while ensuring the part already in her did not come out.

It was now or never. Payal suddenly stopped struggling and Haqnawaz figured the fight had left her. He brought his face close to her ear.