Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 08

Story Info
Payal attends the Chen engagement party in Malaysia.
8.5k words
4.07
15.4k
11

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note

Payal's story has now stretched from the early 1980s through to the mid-1990s. During this time her relationships have matured and threats to her wellbeing have also materialized. The following story refers to happenings in prior chapters, notably 3, 6 and 7. Enjoy! More to follow after this chapter.

I

Buried deep inside the still welcoming wetness of Naziran, Haqnawaz could still not get his mind off the series of mishaps that recently befell him. By now the two of them had become the talk of the town and rumours of a wedding having taken place abounded. In reality, despite her fame and fortune, Naziran to him was still a servant girl, worth very little and definitely not marriage material. Close friends of his could attest to the fact that he could care less about her. After all, not many husbands would on occasion let one or another friend stay over and enjoy Naziran's company and body.

Naziran, however, had continued to impress in many other ways. Rather than plump up like a typical Punjabi film heroine, she had actually worked on her physique and could boast a near-model figure. Her command of languages had improved drastically and within the film industry her ability in Urdu and Punjabi was more than adequate. What struck everyone most was how confident she had become in conversational English, easily being the most adept at that language within the Pakistan film industry. The teachers she had been provided were useful, but a growing friendship with a visa officer in the US Consulate in Lahore had given her many chances to practice many nuances of the language while in bed with him.

Today she matched Haqnawaz's vigour, thrust for thrust, as if egging him to somehow grow his already substantial penis. Her ardour definitely allowed Haqnawaz to temporarily forget the supposed ill-treatment he had received at the hands of his family just hours earlier. Though she had been regularly fucked for years now, he kept gravitating back to her embrace. Today she somehow seemed tighter, more energetic and desirable. He extended his orgasm as long as he could until finally letting go with an audible sigh. Naziran felt his heat spewing inside and was thankful that the protective devices she used had not yet failed her.

He rolled off her and lay motionless at her side for a bit. Naziran extended her hand and began to rub his greasy cock. Haqnawaz was lost in thought or her practiced massage would have had him up in no time. Failing to get him up, she brought her mouth over his prick and began to lick it. Surprisingly he brushed her off and left the bed to clean up.

"Shahji what's bothering you?"

"It's nothing I cannot handle," was his curt reply.

"Has Payal bibi done something to you again?"

"No she did not do anything directly to me, and yes she is the cause of my troubles, but this time I am not going to let things lie peacefully!"

Haqnawaz had been surprised a couple days earlier on entering the haveli after having spent more than a month away. The call from his mother was unusual, but even he was not in position to refuse her order to come home immediately. Awaiting him were not only his mother, but Shahnawaz and both sisters. This was no ordinary summons. Tensions were certainly at an elevated level and he was certainly the cause of any troubles.

"What a nice surprise," he said out aloud, not meaning a word of it. The muted response he received told him that the matter was quite serious.

Once the group was seated in the main room, Shahnawaz went straight to the point. "Time and again I have stressed to you that I will defend my family honour against any threat, yet you refuse to listen."

"What have I done now?" Haqnawaz shot back.

"Payal is his wife, a part of our family, and needs to be respected and protected by all," his mother suddenly interjected.

"You seem not to have understood this simple fact," the youngest sister spoke up, "and despite the patience Shahnawaz has shown, you continue to have designs on Payal."

"Who says I have done anything to her?" he tried to change the tone of the conversation.

"Let's not try to play innocent," Shahnawaz shot back, "I have had enough of your interference into my family's affairs and only the entreaties of my sisters and mother prevent me from hacking you to pieces this minute."

"So you are all picking his ultra-modernized wife over me, your own flesh and blood?" he responded, "are you sure about what might happen if you are against me."

"You have stolen most of the family lands and wealth illegally, you have threatened all of your siblings at some point in the past few years, usually over property, and you have done nothing to earn the right to be called my son," the Chaudhrani thundered.

"Just wanting to change things does not mean that you can simply disown me."

"Oh, no, you can be disowned legally and we have already started proceedings against you for illegal appropriation of property," the other sister jumped in, "and the current government is not beholden enough to you to influence the judges in your favour!"

II

Following the attempt Haqnawaz had made to rape Payal, in the course of a news interview with Naziran, Shahnawaz had spent much time making his case to the other members of the family. Payal would not let him take the direct approach of confronting his brother since she was sure that would result in a fatality to at least one of them. Nearly a year had nearly gone by before the family were able to meet at the family's village home to settle things. While Shahnawaz had hoped that his brother could somehow reform, no signs of any amelioration were evident in this extended period of time.

Though he was evasive, defensive and then seemed to accept the verdict of his family to desist from his pursuit of Payal and his actions against other family members, Shahnawaz could sense that Haqnawaz was ultimately not going to listen to them or take the insult peaceably. After the meeting, a voice inside told him that his mother, sisters and most of all, Payal, were in danger, perhaps even mortal.

"It would be best if we were to take an extended vacation," Shahnawaz suggested to Payal as they undressed for bed after his trip back to Lahore from the village.

"Why would that be necessary?" she queried.

"I do not think Haqnawaz is the kind of person to accept constructive criticism and am sure that today he lost face and felt badly slighted."

"But he has been shown up time and again before and has not reacted negatively," Payal insisted, while unclothing herself.

"I know, but the situation and his demeanour this time were not the same as before."

The conversation stopped suddenly as Payal dropped her kameez, and having already divested of the shalwar, stood just in her lingerie. Shahnawaz instinctively moved over to caress her, helping dispose of her bra and panties in the process. He backed her up against a wall as he fought to undo his own trousers. Succeeding in baring his cock, Shahnawaz lifted her so her back rested on the wall while her legs went around his waist. As she positioned herself, his member slid into her, evoking a deep sigh. Somehow he managed to take his shirt off, with some help from Payal, as he pushed in and out of her. It had been a while since he had taken her in a manner other than on the bed and in a missionary position. Payal moaned with pleasure as he grunted and kept his tool pumping. Though they had agreed that two kids were sufficient, he had not taken any precautions while entering her. Payal was relieved though that she was safe, having just finished a period a day or so earlier. Perhaps not fucking his wife during the past week had given Shahnawaz extra zest. Payal, however, sensed that he had relished the victory over Haqnawaz earlier in the day, and was now laying down his claim again to the object that was causing the friction between them, Payal herself.

"Okay, let's take the vacation if you are so concerned," she whispered as they lay together spent after the intense lovemaking.

"It will be better for everyone," he stressed.

"But where are we going?"

"We could go to the US, but Clarence Chen has advised that he is getting married and an engagement event is happening soon."

Payal tensed for a moment on hearing his response. Visiting Malaysia had been pleasant for her in the past, except that the first time she was fucked by a total stranger and the second time she nearly had been the main item at an orgy. She also remembered that Clarence held a rain check on a future sexual encounter with her. It seemed that events were working in such a way as to ensure her long-standing debt was honoured.

III

"Welcome back to your home away from home," Clarence Chen was profuse in his greeting to Payal.

Her family had just arrived at the apartment that Shahnawaz usually based himself while in Malaysia early in 1994. In a fashionable high-rise district of Kuala Lumpur, the apartment was close to every imaginable amenity. Payal knew instinctively that the kids would love the place.

One of the servants ran up to her with a phone. Clarence was on the other end. He had asked directly for her. This was the start to the seduction she expected was coming. Clarence expressed his regret for not having being at the airport since he was out of town. He suggested they all took time to relax and make themselves comfortable over the next couple of days.

"What's happening after that?" Payal was compelled to ask.

"Oh I am having a small costume party as part of the engagement ceremonies and will be meeting you then."

"But I don't think its Halloween and am certain we do not have any costumes," she replied.

"That's all true but I have taken the liberty of picking out perfect outfits for both Shahnawaz and you," he let her know, "it's an adult party so the kids will have to stay with the nanny.

"And may I ask what I am supposed to be coming as."

"Let's just say you're coming as a visage that will stop some hearts from beating and ramp up many others!"

Clarence bid Payal goodbye as he was being called for a meeting. It left her a couple of days to wonder what he meant by a visage to both stop and ramp up hearts.

IV

Just as Clarence had indicated Payal found a beautifully wrapped package delivered to her residence. Opening it, she found a fancy Bollywood dancers costume in light pink and gold. It certainly was not what she had expected to be wearing, rather imagining that Clarence would have sent a Playboy bunny or other leggy outfit. Shahnawaz's costume, which was in a less ornate package, of a buccaneer pirate captain, did not match hers at all and she figured that was done deliberately.

Payal received a great deal of help while dressing up from a beautician who showed up, did her hair and makeup, set the jewellery on the various parts of her body, and even gave her a bikini wax. When done, Payal looked ready to go on stage for a movie production and wondered if any Indian film type dancing would entail at the party. Knowing how long Clarence had waited to collect on his "rain check" the party would not end with dancing alone!

The gold top barely covered a bit more than an ordinary bra but helped enhance the cleavage. While it hid much of her boobs from view up front and on the sides, the rear was held together with strings that showed off almost all of the back. Her midriff was completely bare from just under the breasts all the way to the waistline.

The skirt's waist was done in gold silk as was the bottom border. The rest had a pink floral pattern. The garment was cut in an interesting manner, designed to show as much as it hid. Rather than coming all around Payal's undercarriage, while completely covering the back of her legs and reaching around to each side, it had a prominent gap of around ten inches right at the front extending up to the waistline. As such it not only showed off the sides of her legs but also the privates. Some decorum was preserved by the fact that an additional piece of pink fabric barely a foot long, placed within this gap, provided a curtain of sorts for her nether regions.

A long pink scarf with a gold border was included to be placed over the head or shoulders, supposedly to provide strategic coverage if needed, though the flimsy material would hardly hide anything. A profuse amount of accessories came along, including anklets, bracelets, a necklace, ear rings, a headpiece, jeweled arm bands and even a decorative bauble to be placed in her belly button. A catchy pair of golden and pink heels completed the outfit. One on hand the costume did not reveal as much as the miniskirts Payal had worn on prior occasions, courtesy of the Chens. On the other the skirt opened up in different ways as she moved, allowing her legs to clearly be seen and perhaps even giving the onlooker an occasional peek at the panties. Clearly the dancer outfit was a most sensuous and suggestive outfit, indicating both the presence of a fantasy and the possibility of athletic sex to follow.

As Payal was finalizing her get up by putting on her heels, the beautician called her attention to the fact that Shahnawaz had a sizable bulge in his trousers and appeared keener on fucking his deliciously dressed wife rather than making it to the Chen party on time. Putting on the sexy outfit had also turned Payal on quite a bit and under normal circumstances she would have hiked the dress and spread her legs to allow him inside. Today, however, that would mean having to disrobe, fuck, clean themselves again, redress and finally get to the party. A significant delay was inevitable.

The beautician, a very pretty Chinese girl, took the initiative and simply led Shahnawaz to the bathroom. Quickly getting her shoes on, Payal went over to see what was happening. Shahnawaz's trousers were down around his ankles. The girl had his cock in her mouth and was sucking it with professional dexterity. Shahnawaz had a look of extreme pleasure on his face. Payal was both surprised that he had allowed the girl to take that liberty while in her presence, but also that she felt her own pussy moisten as the act proceeded. She stood spellbound at the doorway waiting for the girl to finish. Having swallowed Shahnawaz's load, the girl quickly wet some towels and wiped off the residue of his orgasm. Holding another towel in her hand, she nimbly crossed over to Payal, pulled down her panties and dried up her already oozing vagina.

"Mr. Chen's driver is waiting for you downstairs," the girl said in a businesslike manner as if nothing had happened, tossing the towel into a garbage bin and hiking Payal's panties back again, "you will have to hurry to make it in time."

The limo took less than fifteen minutes to cover the distance to the hotel where the party was being held. For the first ten neither of them said anything, and then Shahnawaz broke the silence.

"I had no idea she was going to do that," he truthfully stated.

"But you did not stop her and certainly enjoyed the treatment," Payal did not know where the slight pang of jealousy was coming from, given that neither of them had exactly been totally honest in the past dozen years of their marriage, and that there was a great chance of her own fidelity being tested in Clarence's company once at the party.

"Come on sweetheart, you know the Chinese are big on losing face if their generosity is turned down," he rationalized.

"So would that mean you would be okay if I were to perform a similar act with let's say, Clarence, given that he has been very generous to us and any negativity could easily give him reason to lose face?"

Shahnawaz, shocked somewhat by the brazenness of her statement, mulled over his response, but was thankfully saved from answering as the car pulled in front of the hotel's entrance.

V

Haqnawaz was a changed man. At least his sisters and mother thought so. A week or so after Shahnawaz and family had left for Malaysia he had started dropping in on each of them.

To the first sister, older than Shahnawaz but younger to him, he had cried like a little boy claiming that he was a victim of circumstance and bad company. To prove his sincerity he had signed away a 5,000 acre plot of land to her name. It mattered little that the ground was not worth much and cost more to maintain than it returned in crops. As far as she was concerned he was beginning to atone for any past sins. They were only one year apart in age and had been close playfellows in their childhood. She forgave him almost instantly and her viewpoint on Payal concurrently went south.

The youngest sister was a bit more circumspect in her dealings. She had always been treated badly by Haqnawaz who was nearly 8 years older. When offered a similarly worthless piece of land, she insisted and received instead three large pieces of vacant residential land in Lahore and a large amount of money in addition. While she did accept that Haqnawaz was trying to make up for the past, she continued to have doubts on his motives. Moreover, she refused to accept any criticism of Payal, who had been a good friend since even before she had married Shahnawaz.

He allayed his mother by making the grand gesture of signing the haveli and immediate lands over to Shahnawaz in her presence. Of course, those new papers were never to be submitted to the land registrar and were only for show. Every mother can find ways to forgive the most errant child and she was no different. Promising to visit her often, Haqnawaz left with her blessings. He also had managed to suggest that she question why Payal was creating undue friction between the brothers.

Some land and money donations to known causes were made public through his connections in the media. Suddenly he was seen as a leading philanthropist in the district and even being touted as the most religious person around. Very soon local lawyers, policemen and other cogs in the administrative wheel benefitted from his largesse.

It had cost him a pretty penny to improve his image and standing, but he was certain the payoff would be significantly higher. The only thing remaining was to tackle the issue of Shahnawaz and Payal. Those would not be handled via bribes and handouts, but other actions were needed. As it was, for the time being, they were far outside his reach having gone to Malaysia for an undefined period.

VI

Payal was surprised to see how full the ballroom was with people in various costumes. While most of the ladies wore garments that revealed a fair bit of skin, it still appeared to her that what she was wearing was somewhat more suggestive than the general level of attire. Clarence looked exceedingly pleased to see Payal in the dancer's visage. He waited halfway down the ballroom as she made her way over with Shahnawaz. He gripped her husband's hand and said something in his ear. Just as they shared a smile, one of Clarence's sisters, wearing a shapely red miniskirt, black cape, boots and vampire teeth, led Shahnawaz away to another part of the room. Payal figured that he needed to be elsewhere for the time being, given the recent incident with the beautician. She also wondered if those teeth would be around his neck during the course of the party and that dress would be divested as they coupled.

Out of nowhere two more of Clarence's sisters appeared at Payal's side, along with a half dozen or so other young females. Payal was surprised to see that they were wearing Bollywood costumes somewhat similar to hers. The floor around the group cleared and a catchy Indian song came on. Payal recalled having told Clarence that she had enjoyed dancing to Bollywood tunes in her younger days. The girls fell into position around her and Payal figured she was obliged to give the host some sort of a dance performance. Luckily the chosen number was relatively old and Payal had some experience dancing to it at weddings. She quickly got into the flow of things, almost matching the rhythm as the other girls kept up with her. The song required a number of quick twirls and on the third or fourth she realized that her skirt was rising high enough for her scantily covered pussy and ass to be visible. In addition, since the dance numbers did involve a number of movements with her bent forward, these tended to expose much of her cleavage as the top was not a perfect fit. It was too late, however, to change her mind at the time and she bravely continued dancing for about a period of ten or so minutes.