Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 10

Story Info
Payal's sexy story continues.
15.2k words
4.17
19.4k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a period of familial demise had come over the very happy and full life that Payal, Shahnawaz and their kids were leading. Trying to seek comfort in the known confines of her pre-marriage years' home, Payal tried to make sense of everything that on one hand had befallen their family and on the other had helped elevate their standing and importance. But nothing that she could think of could ease the hurt of the immense pain that she felt due to the most recent death that had occurred.

II

The Chen-Wu wedding was the talk of the town in Penang and over much of Malaysia. While Caroline was undoubtedly the lady of the moment, there was little doubt that Payal was taking a lot of male (and jealous female) attention at the wedding. Given the stunning gold beaded dress she wore it was almost no contest for the other females at the event. It did help greatly that she had taken great care of her shapely legs and that the gown bared the left leg almost to the top of her thigh. A single strap clasped over her left breast allowed an unimpeded view of her neck as well as her right arm and shoulder.

Shahnawaz felt his cock turning to steel when he found Payal at the venue. He had dressed at home in the expected tuxedo, while Payal had joined Caroline, the Chen sisters and assorted friends in the penthouse of the hotel where the party was to be held. The various staff on hand had ensured that every person looked their best. Payal was part of the bridal party and she noted that her dress, while similar in colour and texture to the other members, was cut in a sexier manner that meant she had to forego a bra. Undoubtedly Clarence had played in part in deciding who wore what and what she wore showed a great deal of her.

Shahnawaz was not the only one feeling a stirring in their loins. Many others, including Clarence, Muzamil and Michael made a point of complimenting her on looking so stunning. Just a few days earlier she had been incredibly intimate with all three and Payal was concerned that someone other than Clarence, who obviously was in the know, would recognize that she had been at the beach party, even though she had then been masked and playing the role of her alter ego, Sharmeen. Muzamil, in particular, lingered a while longer than needed while taking her hand and kissing it.

Things were going swimmingly for a while and between snacks, dancing and chats, thoughts of previous transgressions had all but exited Payal's mind. A definite turn, however, occurred as Muzamil suddenly showed up behind her while she was alone at her table. She had just returned to her seat after a fairly long session on the dance floor and was breathing hard. Shahnawaz had, however, been whisked away by one of the Chen sisters as soon as he came off the floor.

"You need to cool down quickly," Muzamil handed Payal a glass of champagne from behind to her, "and this should help with the heavy breathing."

"Thanks I did need that," Payal replied, suddenly noting that he had placed his now empty hand directly on her breasts and had started to caress her left nipple through the fabric.

As she wondered what to do, he released her breast. Muzamil next pulled a chair forward and sat down, placing himself in such a way as to be facing and in close contact with her. One hand dropped right onto her bare leg.

"I am wondering Payal if you know a friend of ours named Sharmeen?" he point blank asked her as his hand wandered up her thigh.

Payal knew well that just a few days earlier Muzamil had her spread out on all fours as he had anally fucked her during Clarence's beach orgy. He pulled his chair even closer and his other arm started to feel up her back.

"Why is she someone I should know?" feigning ignorance and yet knowing well that Muzamil was spot on with his recognition, "Shahnawaz has never mentioned the name to me."

"It's just that she has a striking resemblance to you, and I was wondering if she was somehow related." One hand had by now worked itself under the dress and the inside of her leg and was barely a couple of inches from her panties. The other had reached behind her hair and was massaging the nape of her neck.

"And may I imagine this person is someone who you got intimate with," Payal slowly responded as he smiled back, "figured that I would be her," she continued as he affirmatively shook his head, "and therefore okay with you trying to get into my dress," she went on as his finger actually touched her panties.

"I really have no reason to argue with anything you have just said, lovely lady," he brought his lips to her neck and slowly kissed it.

"Do you believe Shahnawaz has such a person for a wife? Do you really think you are some kind of super desirable Romeo? Does your wife know you are trying to cheat on her right now?" Payal let go a string of barbed statements as she pushed his face away.

Shocked by the sharp response from Payal, Muzamil quickly released her leg and neck. Getting up, he shook his head after giving her a long look over and headed off to talk to other party goers. Payal felt the life and colour return to her body. That had been too close an encounter and she was certain that Sharmeen could no longer be allowed to make a return.

"I see you've become very friendly with Muzamil," Shahnawaz had just returned to the table, having finally freed himself from Clarence's sisters, "just be careful he is reputedly a hound dog!"

Payal gave a little chuckle and pulled his tie downwards allowing her to give him a peck on the lips. He was pleasantly surprised by this open display of public affection and sitting down next to her, returned the favour in earnest.

In less than five minutes, Payal and Shahnawaz found themselves in the coat room adjacent to the hall. The pretty attendant gladly accepted a sizable tip from Shahnawaz, closed the front window and told them she was going for a fifteen minute break. She had not even exited the door before Shahnawaz had undone Payal's clasp and let the dress fall to the floor. Seeing that he would be yanking off some very nice panties, she held his hand and pulled them off herself. Hoisting her onto the ledge of the coat receipt window, he plowed into her with intensity.

"Hey we have at least fifteen minutes," she whispered into his ear, slowing down his attack.

Shahnawaz, with Payal still propped up on his cock, looked around and saw a table. He moved over so that she could rest on it while he pumped into her. Payal was highly aroused and coming profusely as he finally jetted into her. Not wanting to untangle just then, she moved up onto the table and he came atop, still imbedded into her softness.

They had forgotten about the attendant when the girl returned on cue after fifteen minutes. Without saying a word she took some damp napkins and used one hand to wipe Payal's cunt and the other to clean Shahnawaz's penis. Shahnawaz was quickly ready as he had not divested his clothing. Shooing him out, the girl helped Payal dress herself back, fix her makeup and ensure that everything looked fine.

"You have the smell of sex on you," Clarence came by and led her to the dance floor just as she returned to her table, "too bad I was not the one responsible!"

Although cleaned up nicely by the attendant, Payal had remained in a state of arousal and her pussy had continued to leak fluids into her panties. She was not taken aback that Clarence could sense that she had just been fucked. She was not too surprised either when he mouthed a "give 'em to me" and pointed at her nether regions. As he held her close, she somehow managed to slide the panty down, hook it onto her left foot and bring it up so he could pocket it. She was surprised, however, when he brought his lips to hers, in full view of her husband, and gave her a long kiss. Payal half expected Shahnawaz to jump up and force Clarence off, but thankfully he just remained with his dance partner while intently focused on his wife being lustily kissed by his friend.

The party over, the newlyweds departed, and the festivities concluded, Shahnawaz and Payal continued their love making back at their suite. Lying face downwards, with her husband's cock buried from behind into her cunt, she enjoyed the warmth he was conveying. Things all of a sudden felt cold when the topic of her dance with Clarence came up.

"I didn't imagine that you would be so casual about Clarence giving you a kiss in that manner," he inquired and Payal wondered if he was making a simple statement or an accusation.

"Well when in Rome I guess one has to do as the Romans do," she replied in a low voice, "after all you were equally if not more friendly with at least three of his sisters today!"

Now Shahnawaz was thrown for a loop and left searching for a response. The best course was to continue the systematic penetration of her vagina and he decided to focus on sexual satisfaction rather than the unwinnable argument. Things worked wonderfully as she responded by giving out stronger and stronger yelps, clamping down mightily on his cock and coming profusely. Shahnawaz emptied himself almost on cue and lay down on her back to catch his breath.

Suddenly the quietness of the room was shattered by the constant ringing of the telephone. Shahnawaz answered and Payal sensed that his mood changed very perceptibly.

"That was Clarence from Dubai telling me that things are not good in Pakistan," he told her, "Haqnawaz has filed cases against the company and me."

"So I imagine your legal teams will handle the matter."

"That is true, but there is another bigger issue," he let her know, "my mother is on her death bed and the doctors give her no more than a week or so to live."

Payal felt like she had been kicked in her stomach. Her mother-in-law had been a constant source of support, notably against the intentions and actions of Haqnawaz. With the imminent demise, Payal felt that returning to Pakistan would pose new challenges. She would be correct in that assessment.

III

Naziran wondered when she was advised that two young ladies had shown up asking intently for her. The surprise she got was much greater when the two, who looked vaguely familiar, introduced themselves as her sisters. It had been more than a dozen years since she had laid eyes on any of her relatives. For an extended moment she had no idea what to do. Her entire family had been kicked out of the haveli by the Chaudhry soon after Haqnawaz had started taking an interest in Naziran. Naziran herself had been taken away by Haqnawaz and moved to a house in Lahore. Her memories cleared as they introduced themselves as Hamida, Sultana and Parveen. She remembered that all were pre-teen when she had left. She also recalled that her father had sired a total of thirteen children, eleven of whom had lived beyond the age of three. Five, including herself and one dead sibling, had been female. It appeared that unless there were other children in the past dozen years, all the living girls were momentarily at the same place.

A deep recessed memory also was retrieved from her mind concerning the fact that her father, a couple of uncles and three of her brothers had sexually molested her at frequent opportunity. Most of these transgressions had been anal or oral sex related and Naziran had in fact been a virgin until vaginally taken by Haqnawaz. One quick look over the sisters told her that they had not been spared either.

The elder, Hamida, wailed incessantly as she sought refuge with Naizran. Her story was heart-wrenchingly familiar. After Naziran had left, she immediately became the object of sexual abuse by the men in her family. Since she did not have Naziran's good looks, the abuse was also physical, resulting in her developing a limp and losing her hearing in one year. Those injuries damned her, reducing her marriageability. She had decided to flee when she overheard her father discussing selling her and at least one other sister to a pimp from Heera Mandi, Lahore's famous red-light district.

Naziran could hardly, however, take her eyes off the younger second sister Ruqaiya, who had the looks and figure of a future model. Yet the distant gaze and glassiness in her eyes gave away the fact that her life had not been particularly pleasant. She had unfortunately been her father's favourite for the past few years. Unlike Naziran, who had only suffered anal and oral abuse, Ruqaiya had been vaginally defiled by the father and brothers. Naziran wondered if she was going to be the stronger or the weaker of the two.

There was no question of them staying at her house. Haqnawaz would certainly notice at least the younger one and would try to definitely fuck her. The option of sending them to the haveli was also not feasible as her family had been forcibly removed from there by Haqnawaz's father and that word remained law even though he had passed on. Naziran racked her mind and came up with an unlikely solution.

"Payal Baji, I need your help in saving my sisters from my relatives and other bad men," she sobbed on the phone to the only person who had been kind to her in recent years.

A few hours after the call, the sisters were headed off to Payal's ancestral home, where they were first gainfully employed, and the elder was married within a month to an eligible and trusted male servant in that household. Ruqaiya was considered too shell shocked at the time to also be wed and instead found herself caring for Payal's mother. If Payal had won Naziran over after the gang rape incident by calling her at the hospital, this act of kindness totally cemented the position of respect that the movie star now possessed for the wife of her brother in law.

IV

Payal spread out very suggestively on the couch in their annex of the haveli. Wearing a one-piece black swimsuit that revealed much more than it covered and with a high heeled pair of black boots, Payal's look belied the fact that she was closer to forty than to twenty. The front consisted not of one piece of cloth, but two slivers that barely concealed her tits and left much of the side boobs on display. A simple cord kept the pieces over her breast together. From her breasts a mere cord went around the neck. The attached bottom was more a string than a proper panty. Her reason for the sexy attire was to help pull her husband out of the state of sadness that he had been in for weeks. If she could not get a fire going in his loins the way she was dressed, perhaps it was time to ponder retirement!

Payal's mother-in-law did not last till the end of the week, but died shortly after Shahnawaz arrived and got to see her one last time. Not only did this mean that Payal had to return to Pakistan with the kids, it also required her to be at the haveli while Haqnawaz was also there. She was not overly concerned by this as many relatives would also be there for the forty day mourning period. In any case, she arrived after a few days had lapsed and the main rituals had been dealt with.

She was surprised that neither her husband, nor any of the immediate family members, objected when Haqnawaz claimed the haveli and assorted other property that was in the mother's name as his own. Indeed a will was produced that verified his assertion. There were a number of reasons for this. Haqnawaz had gained importance within the political party and a legal challenge would not likely succeed. Persistent drought had decimated great swathes of territory and much of the land in question was not worth fighting for. The sisters had already given up on dealing with him and were happy to simply divide some jewellery left to them by the mother. Due to his Malaysia connections and interests, Shahnawaz was making much more outside of his family lands. Finally the haveli itself was falling apart and nobody wanted the onerous task of fixing the relic up.

What did concern Payal immediately was the stare that Haqnawaz affixed her with as soon as she entered the main hall of the house. Many years of her being abroad had seemingly not dulled the desire he had to possess her. Luckily for Payal, there was too much traffic at the venue for Haqnawaz to try anything directly.

While the loss of his mother was very significant, the passage of time was a quick healer for Shahnawaz. His mother had been quite ill in recent months and so he had already seen her demise as the end to her misery. There was a need for the sadness to start dissipating, but was unsure yet on amorous advances. Payal lying on the couch, like a veritable feast for a hungry man, was just what any doctor or sage would have advised. He reached for her only for Payal to jump up and run to the far side of the room. He quickly headed in her direction, but she was quick to get to the door to the balcony next to their room. She pushed it open and indicated that he should follow. Shahnawaz obeyed and was led out where Payal pointed to the starlit night.

"Your mom is up there, it is time to be happy," she said as he walked into her embrace and their mouths joined in a kiss.

"Wow, that is a fantastic outfit, when did you get it?" Shahnawaz was drooling as he ran his hands over her body.

"Would you be concerned if I said my lover bought it for me?" Payal baited him.

"I'd say, he would have been happy to receive the benefits first," Shahnawaz responded not falling into the trap, since she obviously used his money to buy the outfit.

"Oh you are no fun," she chided, while loosening the laces around her neck and breasts.

Shahnawaz pulled off the outfit in a nanosecond, letting her stand in front of him just in the very sexy boots. His own clothes divested in a moment, he pushed Payal to the wall. As she put her legs around his waist, he entered her while standing up. Soon he had a constant rhythm going and Payal was seeing even more stars than were in the sky. In no time at all he flooded her insides.

As Shahnawaz disengaged, Payal held on to his cock. While it was very sticky and wet with their fluids, she dropped to her knees and took the appendage into her mouth. This time Shahnawaz was able to hold his orgasm for a fairly long time as Payal licked the sides of his penis, took it far down her throat and tongued the opening. Finally he was ready to come and she obliged by taking the whole load in the mouth and swallowing it.

Shahnawaz felt that he was quite spent, but Payal's next actions spurred him up again. Turning her face to the wall, she guided his cock to her rectum. Shahnawaz buried himself into her and started to slowly thrust in and out. It took perhaps an hour before they finally separated, his juices having gelled in and on her cunt, mouth and ass. Somehow Shahnawaz managed the energy to lift Payal up and carry her back inside to their room. Both were giggling profusely as the night lightened and the call to prayer was heard.

Meanwhile on the other side of the haveli courtyard, Haqnawaz stood rapt atop the third floor terrace. Though a good thirty yards away from the lovers, he had witnessed the entire incidence. Payal's brazen display of sexuality had his loins burning. None of his lovers had ever managed to come even close in turning him so on. Having been on the roof to perchance espy his sister-in-law, Haqnawaz had received much more than an eyeful. Seeing Payal naked reminded him of how he had come so close to having her nearly a decade earlier. To add to his woes, Haqnawaz watched as his brother went down on his knees. Payal placed first one boot on his shoulder and then the other, allowing him to unzip and remove them. She certainly possessed power over men and this extended most definitely to her husband.

V

Having returned to her media position in Pakistan, Payal soon had a meaningful and loyal audience base. Student, youth and women's empowerment organizations were among her most ardent backers, given the message of independence she tended to convey through her writings, interviews, lectures and very fashionable mode of dress.