Payal Submits

Story Info
Newlywed lured & forced into submission.
4.6k words
4.29
282.7k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked upon her reflection in the mirror and what she saw satisfied her. At the age of 19 she has a perfect slim body with no trace of extra fat. She stood 5'6 which is tall by the Indian standards and her night gown clings to her body displaying the perfect figure. Soft and protruding boobs, standing high like Himalayas even though she was not wearing any bra, round and bulging ass with some extra fat, like many Indian women which only gives an added sex appeal. She brushed her shoulder length hairs and gave a final look at herself before joining her husband Prakash at bed.

Suddenly she heard her mother in law calling her from the adjoining room.

"Coming," she yelled and without thinking that she was only wearing a night gown which is very much transparent, she went to her mother in law's room. She was sitting in the bed. She is not too old only 60 but looked older and worn out due to the hard work she did all through her life to bring up her children in the absence of her husband. Prakash was the youngest while her two elder sisters were already married. After the marriage of the sisters the three of them only live in this house. She was handicapped as her knee gave way due to some problem and she is too weak that she cannot even climb on her wheel chair on her own.

"Oh! Look at you, wandering around the house like a slut," she taunted Payal the moment she looks at her dress. "What a conservative bitch, I hate her," Payal thought.

"I was just going to bed."

"I know a slut like you want to show around," she blabbered until Payal gave her the medicine and water to wash it down with. After that she rushed back to her bed room. Inside she found Prakash already in deep slumber. She sighed, another night....

Payal's father was not well to do and they had six children to support. Payal was the most beautiful of all her sisters and they always tell her that she would get a prince as husband. However the reality was far from what she always dreamed. She has practically no one to fall back at her parents' home so she has to bear and live with her always nagging mother in law.

Next morning after Prakash left for work Payal got out of house to purchase some groceries. As soon as she stepped out she saw Hassan, her next door neighbour. He smiled and greeted her as she passed by and she has to smile back. Hassan was a crocked man and it was rumoured that he has connection with the low lying political people and also does some odd jobs for them. He was around 45 and had three children one of which is almost the age of Payal. Due to his connections and crocked behaviour people don't want to be on his wrong side. He has a lecherous eye on Payal. She also knows it very well and keeps her distance.

As she entered the departmental store she saw that Hassan had followed her. She cursed him and hurried to get her things. She picked up the groceries in the basket and was going between the shelves when he made sure to bump into her from the other side.

"Hi Payal lot of things you purchased, that basket looks heavy."

"Ya few things for the house," she replied coyly and tried to get past. He walked with her.

"How you spend your day alone with that old lady," he laughed, "I can't stand her for few minutes even."

I also cannot tolerate her; she thought but did not say anything. His trying to make conversation with her was making her nervous. Because of the morning hours the store was almost empty.

Suddenly something went into her eyes.

"Ahhh," she closed her eyes and tried to rub it out.

"What happened," Hassan enquired.

"Something dropped into my eyes, I can't open it."

"Let me see," he took the basket from her hand and placed it on the floor.

"Let me check, try to open your eyes," he asked.

"Ahhhh it's in the left eye, I can't open it," she forcefully opened her right eye and saw Hassan towering over her. She got alarmed she didn't want to be with this man.

He grasped her chin and lifted her face up.

"Try to open your eye," he asked, "I will help you clean it."

"No.. no.. I am fine," she said with one eye closed, "I will go home and wash it."

"How can you walk home with one eye closed, let me clear it," he offered help.

She was conscious and just wants to get away from him but he guided her into a corner and moved behind her. She didn't want him to touch her but he was now pulling her head onto his chest.

She became stiff, "It's ok I will manage," she wanted to run away, but he had his opportunity after a long wait, how can he let her go.

He looked around and found no one in sight. "Better," he sighed and pulled her head onto his chest.

"Relax Payal," he commanded, "or else how can I clear it."

Suddenly Payal became very nervous and aware of his body touching her from behind. Her head was now resting on his chest. He grabbed her chin and kept her head steady and with his fingers he force open the eyelids of her left eye. She felt him very close as he blows into her eye.

"Now you feel better?" he spoke softly looking down at her.

She suddenly felt the pain gone, whatever was in her eye must be blown out but it was still hurting a bit.

"Ya its better," she replied.

"Good just keep your eyes closed for few minutes and it will be OK," he said. One hand kept her head pinned on his chest while the other hand went around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Ok, now it's fine... I should be going," she got startled and nervously struggled in his grip.

"You cannot even open your eyes, just give it a minute," he said while pressing against her.

She felt her heartbeat increased, she tried to force open her eyes.

"Ahhh," she felt pain

"Look I told you, just relax a bit, let me blow again."

She felt his face very close.

"No.... no.... please let me go.... I am OK," she spoke in despair.

"Just relax."

She felt his breath on her checks.

"Let me go," she struggled. "We are in a store and what if anybody sees us like this."

"Don't worry no one is around and we are at the back of store" he spoke in a horny voice.

She sensed it when his checks rubbed against her checks.

"Aho," her voice was muffled as he placed his mouth on hers. She was stunned for a moment. He bunched her hairs and grabbed them turning her face to him. He sucked her lips forcing his tongue inside her mouth. She started to tremble, not with fear but with strange sensation. She had dreamed about situation like this when she was forcefully grabbed by stranger. Whenever Hassan leered at her she had secretly imagined a situation where Hassan has forced himself upon her. Never had she thought it could happen in real. She felt numb as if all her strength is gone.

Hassan took full advantage of the opportunity and quickly grabbed her boobs. "Ahhh," she moaned in his mouth as he pinched her nipples over her dress. She grabbed his hand but he continued to molest her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth and squeezing her boobs.

Her body was on fire and the heart was beating so fast that she feared her chest will burst.

"Paya, let's move to the store room behind, no one will disturb us there," she felt his growing hardness pressed against her ass.

He pulled her to the store room. She found herself in a small dark room full of various items of shop. Large bags of grains were also stored in the room and she found herself pressed against the pile of bags.

Hassan pinned Payal's both hands above her head and leaned her on the bags.

"No!" she panted, "let me go," she was unable to move under his grip.

"Shhh, Payal don't worry nobody can see us here...... relax..." he kissed her lips softly. Her heart started to race fast. He paid his attention to the high rising mountains on her chest and quickly bunched her Kurta over her chest. He grabbed the bra and pushed it over her boobs. Hassan saw her naked breasts standing tall challenging him.

Payal grunted loud as Hassan placed his mouth over one of the tities.

He sucked on the soft flesh and flicked his tongue over the erect nipple, and then taking it between his teeth he sensually bit it.

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." she arched her body.

Payal's breathing was heavy as electric current flow through her body. She felt her body vibrating to treatment he was giving her.

"Please.... ahhh.... please...." her arms and legs felt as if drained out of blood.

Hassan looked at the sweet girl lying on the bags, half naked and knew that he had her in control. He took turns to suck on both the boobs before pushing his hand down.

She sucked in air as he grabbed his pussy and mauled it. Payal felt him untying the knot of the cord of his salwar but felt too weak to stop him. He pulled the salwar and it bunched on her ankle. Hassan quickly pushed his hand inside her panty and grabbed her swollen pussy lips.

"Ahhh........ohhh..."

Panty also joined the salwar on the ankles. Payal breathed hard and watch him adjust over her, kicking her legs wide. Payal closed her eyes, her chest was heaving and she waited. She knew, now she cannot escape, whether she wanted to escape, she was not sure.

Hassan fumbled with his zipper. Hot and hard meat touched Payal between the legs.

Suddenly there was some noise from outside. Someone called, "who is there," he was the owner of the store. He appeared on the door of the room and looked inside.

"What's happening?"

Hassan, still on top of Payal replied, "It's me Hassan, you wait at the counter and I will be there in few minutes."

"What's going on!" he was startled.

"It is none of your business , you go back," Hassan retorted.

"I know what you are upto, this can't happen here Hassan, you better come out or I will call police."

Clenching his teeth he straightened and Payal slipped out of his grip. She quickly adjusted her clothes.

Hassan was arguing with the owner when Payal ran out. She was so ashamed that she cannot face anyone.

She reached home where her ill mouthed mother in law was waiting in her bed. Her heart was beating fast and she felt ashamed of herself for being so aroused and cursed herself for being in such a situation. Lala the store man had seen her in such a compromising position. He knows me, she thought, how can I face him again; he must be thinking what a slut I am.

She was not herself throughout the day. In the evening she heard Hassan in the house

"Hello chachi how you doing," he spoke to her mother in law.

"How can I be, just passing my days in this wheel chair, can't even get on this chair without help," she kept on and on blabbering about her life how miserable it is.

Payal stayed in his room until she called.

"Arey, have you got any manners, Hassan is here for so long, at least you can get him some tea," she barked.

"It's alright, I had it just few minutes back," he spoke looking at Payal who was coming out of her bedroom. She walked straight to the kitchen and put the water on gas to boil. As soon as she went to the kitchen, Hassan excused himself to go to the toilet. The toilet was towards the kitchen and instead of going there he slipped in the kitchen.

"What! Why you come here?"

"Payal don't be angry..... I wanted you for so long.... I wanted to grab you in my arms and want to feel that ass on me," his voice was horny.

"Don't come near to me," Payal backed off as he walked towards her, her back touched the wall.

He grabbed her, "No.... no... leave me," she whispered as she didn't want her mother in law to hear anything.

"I want you," he kissed her on lips and grabbed her round ass, "come to me, you need a man to make you a women, you are still a little girl," his voice was hoarse.

"Let me go," she panted and felt him pulling the cord of her salwar, her bottom was ready to come down.

"Mummy!" suddenly she shouted. She did not want a repeat of morning.

"Ya what happened,." her mother in law replied and Hassan stops in his tracks.

"Where is the suger," she stepped out of the kitchen trying the cord of her salwar and walked towards the room.

Hassan sighed and went to the bathroom.

"How can I tell where the sugar is, I never go to kitchen.... what a lady, don't even know where her things are," she started blabbering and Payal smiled at her small victory.

Hassan went back that day but has left a very horny Payal behind. She can tell this to no one as she didn't want any trouble for her husband. She knew Hassan is not a good man and can do any harm to Prakash.

Hassan was upset. Payal was the hottest girl he has seen and he got her into submission so easily. He cannot believe that this morning he was so close, she was under his control but Lala spoiled everything. I will set him right, he vowed to himself. Only if I can get her alone, he thought, she will be mine to fuck.

He understood that Payal can be manipulated and put to great use once he gets his cock up her pussy. Not only can he fuck the hottest meat but can also use her for his own benefit. He kept a watch on her and waited for his opportunity.

Two day passed and he could not do anything. At night he was strolling outside his house when he saw her husband Prakash going out. He waited as Prakash kick start his motorcycle and roared away. The door was still open he quickly slipped inside. The mama was inside her room and he saw Payal was climbing the stairs going to the roof. He closed the door and followed her. As she was about to step out on the roof, she saw Hassan.

"Wohh!" she jumped in surprised, "What are you doing here"

"Why are you ignoring me for last few days," he asked coming close to her.

"Why are you harassing me, please go away," she begged.

"Harassing! I love you and I want you badly," he looked into her eyes.

"No.... please," she stepped back as he came closer.

"You was so nice in the store, you allowed me to love you, why are you backing now."

"I don't want to talk about it, you forced me and you insulted me," she was red faced.

"Come to me," he stepped closer.

"Please, Hassan, my mother in law is down stairs," she felt herself weak again.

Even though she knows this is not correct, whenever she was close to Hassan, she feels a sensation weakening her. Ever since the day he caught her in the store, she was not able to concentrate on anything and the memories arouse her to no extant. What if lala had not interrupted, she had already submitted to a man of his father's age.

Hassan moved an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Payal I will fuck you, I will fuck you now, right here," he whispered in her ear. Words alone shook her whole body which started to vibrate.

Suddenly engine of motorcycle roared outside.

"My husband is back," she whispered.

"Ohh! hell with him," Hassan got frustrated.

"You come to my house, tomorrow afternoon," he said and quickly kissing her.

"I will wait for you."

Payal nodded and quickly went down to open the door for her husband. Hassan later slipped out.

He waited for Payal but she never showed up.

During next several days Hassan came back to her house but never got any chance with Payal. He talked with her mother in law and went back more frustrated.

One afternoon it was hot, so Payal decided to have a bath. She was in the bathroom unaware that Hassan has come home and was chatting with her mother in law. After the bath she came out draped in just a towel. She stepped into her bedroom and then realized that her Kurta was lying in her mother in law's room, so absent minded she walked just in towel to the other room.

She came to the middle of the room when she realised that Hassan was there, staring at her in disbelief.

"Ohhh! look at this slut," her mother in law shouted, "a man is in house and she is moving around naked."

She felt so ashamed that she wanted to just disappear. She ran to other room. In her haste she collided against the wooden frame of the bed and tripped. She felt flat banging her knee on the floor.

"Aahhh, mummy," she cried out in pain and tried to get up when she saw both of them looking at her in awe. Then she realised her towel was stuck in the wooden frame of the bed and was hanging above. She was stark naked, revelling her sexy body in full glory. She tried to get up but cried in pain. Suddenly Hassan came near and pulled her to her feet by grabbing her hand.

He looked at her naked body with wide eyes admiring every curve, droplets of water still shining between her boobs.

"Arey, have some shame!" old lady cried, "go to the other room," she told Payal.

Hassan pulled her to other room and grabbed her naked body in his arms.

"Hassan you come back," mama shouted from other room.

"She is hurt chachi, let me check her knee." He cannot believe his luck. He admired the hot body in his arms.

Payal found herself in his strong grip. She was still stunned. It all happened so suddenly that she could not think. Her mind was blocked. She saw his hand cupped one of the breasts and fingers gripping the soft white flesh, digging in hard. A sharp pain mixed sensation ran though her boobs to her groin.

"Aray, Hassan beta, she will take care of herself you come here," voice from the other room sounded desperate, "she is a stupid girl."

"Don't worry chachi I will take care of her."

Payal could not believe what was happening, her mind is playing a trick, this is all a dream, but the sensation was real, her eyes were closed and an involuntary moan escaped her mouth as he feverously squeezed and pinched her tits.

"Leave me," her voice barely came out of her mouth. But he cannot take any of that. She felt waves and waves of sensation hitting her. The voices of Hassan and her mother in law seemed to come from a distance.

'Let her wear clothes and you come back here," mama looked concerned.

"Just shut up old lady," suddenly Hassan shouted, "or I will come and kill you."

"What a nice piece of ass you have," Hassan admired her body and pushed her on the bed.

He quickly got rid of his clothes and climbed over her. She felt her body dwarfed under him. He patted her boobs; she saw an animal like rage in his eyes while gripping them in his fingers hard so hard that her eyes opened wide and a cry escaped her mouth.

"Ahhhh..... Mummy..... No....." she grabbed his hands and arched her body. "Please leave me."

He climbed over her chest, his meat hard and ready. Hassan put one hand below her head and pulled it up to his cock.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

Payal had never sucked before. Prakash never asked for it. She closed her moth tightly.

"Open up!" he shouted and pushed her head onto his cock.

Payal did not know what to expect as she opened her mouth.

"Arey, Hassan what are you doing," an horrified voice came from the other room as she realised what was going on. "Leave that girl she is so young, must be your daughter's age."

Hassan pushed his cock into her open mouth.

"Ahhhh...." he throws his head back as the hot mouth closed over his shaft.

"No.....no..... Hassan let her go...." mother cried out in desperation, "What are you doing..... She is so young and innocent..... Just married 3 months back..... Why are you destroying her?"

Hassan looked at the innocent and sweet girl under him. He saw his cock engulfed in her mouth, wide open to accommodate his large shaft. He smiled and looked pleased at his achievement. Hassan did not move; he let Payal take her time getting used to this. He waited; watching her lovely face, caressing her hairs, letting her wet his cock with her saliva.

"Payal, suck it, slowly using your tongue," Hassan guided her. She slowly flicked her tongue around the head of the cock.

"Ugghhh," Hassan moaned and pushed himself an inch deeper. Payal felt the shaft grow big in her mouth, completely filling her up. She took an inch more in with each stroke until she had 6 of his 8 inches in her mouth.

12