Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

"I think you are way off base. He has never made any move towards her like that."

"I probably am, but it wouldn't be the first time a father got jealous of his daughters boy friend."

I could tell she was thinking about what I had said. The more I talked the more it started to make sense to me.

Jan walked up the steps from the pool she was headed towards the lounge where she had tossed her towel. I reached for the towel and when she put out her hand for it I held it back. "Turn around and I will dry your back."

"I can do it myself."

"Sure you can but it want be as much fun."

"Are you flirting with me again?" She was smiling as she turned her back to me.

"Maybe, if you like it." I started at her shoulders. I worked my way down her arms and then down her back to her waist. The back of the suit was very low cut and went down below her waist. There weren't any tan marks on her back. Either she wore this suit all the time or she had been sunning topless.

At her waist I expected her to stop me but she just stood with her legs slightly spread. Not hearing any word to stop I dropped to my knees and let the towel slip over her hips and down her legs. My hand was only a fraction of an inch away from her honey hole and she wasn't stopping me. I wondered who was teasing whom?

I could almost feel the heat coming from her body as I dried between her legs. I didn't have the nerve to dry her cunt so I moved on down to her feet. I could tell she was breathing faster as I dried her body. My cock was hard as a rock by this time. This was my brother's wife and I wanted to take her to bed. I wondered just how far she would let me go."

I stood back up and turned her to me. She was short and only came up to my shoulders. I looked down to see her meeting me eye to eye. The blue in her eyes was shining like the clear sky. She was a beautiful woman. Any man in his right mind would have killed to be in my place.

I took the towel and dried her blond hair. I had to reach around her to get all of it. The movement brought us closer together. I could see the rise and fall of her breasts. I wiped her face and neck then moved lower. Her hands were by her side as I moved the towel lower.

The straps that held the suit up were narrow. I lowered the towel and covered her breasts as I slid the straps from her shoulders. I pushed the top down and dried her breasts. The top was down around her waist and I still had not seen her naked breasts. The towel kept them covered. Her eyes had never left my face and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

She reached up and caught my hand in hers. "Frank, you need to stop. The teasing has gone too far."

"The teasing stopped last night when I kissed you. I am very serious about you now." I leaned forward and kissed her. Again the kiss was very gentle. I didn't want to spook her and have her run into the house. Never in my dreams had I thought I would ever get this far with her.

She pulled away slightly but I followed her. I dropped the towel and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. The towel had dropped to the pool deck and her naked tits were burning a hole through the thin shirt I had on.

For several seconds she resisted. Then her arms came up around my neck and her mouth opened to my tongue. It is said that forbidden sex is the best. I know that I have never felt like I did when she kissed me back. The kiss lasted on and on as we moved to press our bodies even closer together.

I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled back as she held on. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my bedroom. Our mouths found each other's again and the kiss only served to heat us up farther.

I lay her down on the bed. For the first time I got a full look at her wonderful breast. Even on her back they stood high and firm. I leaned down and kissed first one and then the other as I reached for the rest of her suit. Any doubt I might have had that she would call a halt to this went away as she raised her hips so I could strip the suit down her legs.

I watched as her blond pussy came into view. It was in direct contrast to Linda's brown cunt. The hair was so fine that the opening to her body was clearly seen. The juice coming from her had her more than ready for me. More foreplay wasn't needed right then.

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. My hands went to my belt and soon my pants were down around my ankles. I stepped out of them and pushed my shorts down and off. My cock was hard and it sprang up as soon as my shorts released it. I looked up to see her staring at me. The look in her eyes matched the ones in mine when I first saw her naked. There wasn't going to be any stopping on either one of our parts now.

I moved over her and she opened to me. I pushed forward and my cock made contact with her pussy. I was about to reach down and guide it home when she took matters into her own hand.

Her hand was hot but gentle as she took me in her hand. She didn't waste any time she moved the head to her opening and lifted her hips to me. I pushed and the head slipped into her hot wet cunt. I felt every inch of her cunt as I pushed deep into her. I didn't stop until there wasn't any more to give her.

Once I was in, her hands reached around me and her legs wrapped around my hips. We were as close as two people could be. "Frank, make love to me. Don't just fuck me and get it over. Love me over and over. It has been to long since Tom did anything much at all, and then it was over as soon as it began."

I did my best to carry out all her wishes. I too didn't want to do it fast and be through. I had thought often about having her just this way, but didn't believe it would ever happen. "Just tell me what you like.'

Jan wasn't one of those women that just layback and let the man do all the work. She knew what she wanted and she was very vocal about telling me. I was deep in her and was pulling back to work my cock in her wet cunt. "No Frank, Don't move. Push deep and hold it there."

I did as she asked and with both of us still I could feel her hot pussy squeezing my cock. "Oh yes Frank, I like this. I can feel all of you touching me everywhere. I could lay here like this forever."

"Hey, I'm not complaining. I have wanted to be right here for a long time. I don't care if I never stop."

"I never knew you wanted to get in bed with me before."

"If you had known would you have did it?"

"Not then but now that the trouble with Jill has caused such a problem with Tom I wanted to feel you in me. Last night when you kissed me I wanted you then. I like your weight on me and you are filling me up quite nicely.'

I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She returned my kiss with more excitement than I have had in a long time. She liked being kissed and it showed. I could feel her cunt quivering around my cock. I still hadn't moved since she asked me to stop. I could stay like this a long time.

I kissed her neck and breast. Each breast was sucked and pulled as my tongue swept over them. It was only when I kissed her neck than I found her hot spot. She let out a sigh as I kissed her under her ear. When I ran my tongue around her ear she climaxed. I could feel the rippling effect through the walls of her pussy as she let the feeling just roll through her body. We were still buried tightly together when she finished.

"That's the first time I ever had that to happen and not even be moving. I like this slow making love Frank. You didn't get much out of that but I promise to make it up to you."

"You don't see me complaining do you? I felt it as much as you did."

"You can move a little now but still very slow."

I was glad to move. It was almost more than I could stand just buried deep in her hot pussy. I was about to have my own climax and I wanted her to cum again with me.

I pulled out an inch or two and pushed back in. Each time she would let out a moan of contentment. I knew she liked what I was doing. I forced myself to keep moving slow. Even when she had her second climax I managed to hold back until she recovered again.

"Fuck Frank, but that really feels good. I haven't gone twice in a long time. Now you can fuck me faster. I like it fast also but today I just wanted to be loved very slowly. Now it is your turn to cum. I want make it again but I want you to enjoy it like I have. I want to feel you unload deep in me. I want your hot seed in my body."

I have never had another woman talk to me while I was fucking her like Jan. It was quite a turn on for me. I picked up speed and with that I pulled farther out and fucked back with long full strokes.

I could tell that I wasn't going to last long. I had been in her pussy for over half an hour and I had to have some relief.

I had reached the point of no return. I pushed deep in her as I could go and stopped. "Here it comes." That was all I had time for as cum poured from my cock into open body. Her arms were pulling me tight to her and her legs were over my hips holding me right where she wanted me to be.

I let out a yell as my climax hit me. I could feel each shot as it left my cock and splattered in her pussy. I felt something else. She was cumin again as I unloaded in her. As she was reaching her peak I pulled back and drove deep in her a few strokes. This was all it took. She was having her third climax of the day. "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MEEEEE."

I didn't have much left to work with but I fucked her fast and furious for about another minute. Her climax was followed by other smaller ones as her arms and legs fell to the side. She was finished for the day and so was I. I collapsed on her. I did my best to keep my weight off her. I made a move to get off but she stopped me. "No Frank. Not yet. I need to feel you in me as long as I can."

I had never fucked anyone including my wife like I did Jan. I also had never had anyone that liked it like her. Tom was a lucky man, he had just better wake up and see what he was losing if he didn't straighten up. I had no illusions about there ever being any more between Jan and me that we had right now. We had sex, the best sex we had ever had, but that was all it would ever be for us. I just hoped that there would be a lot more of that. I finally rolled away completely exhausted.

When I woke a couple of hours later I was alone. Looking at the clock I saw that it wouldn't be long before Jill came in from school. I wonder how long Jan had stayed before she left me.

After a shower I dressed and went upstairs. Jan was in the kitchen getting dinner on the table. She had showered and dressed and looked like she could go another round already. Just looking at her made me wish I were able to go another round with her.

She smiled at me when I came in. It was a relief to know that she didn't seem upset by the afternoon activities. Her back was to me as she worked at the counter. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into my arms as she turned her head to except my kiss on her lips.

The kiss was like we had been doing it all out lives. Her breasts felt natural as I cupped them in the palm of my hands. They were firm to my touch and I remembered how they had felt and tasted a short while ago.

I broke the kiss but still held her tight against me. "This afternoon was better than I had ever dreamed it would be."

She turned to look at me. "It was for me too. I know I should feel awful for cheating on Tom, and with his own brother but I don't. You were just what I needed today."

"I hope you will need me just as much tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that."

"Frank, we have to be careful. Jill and Tom must never know about us."

"I am not going and tell them."

"I know but the look in your eyes might give us away. Like right now, you look like you want to take me back to bed."

"I want to take you back to bed but not right now. I have never been so out of it after sex as you made me. I can't wait until tomorrow."

"You will have too."

"Just a figure of speech. I couldn't get it up again if I had too." Her hand moved down to find my soft cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Looks you will behave tonight at the table."

We heard Jill coming up the drive and moved apart. When she came in the house Jan was cooking and I was setting at the table going over the day's paper.

Jill didn't seem to be quite as sullen as the day before but she still wasn't the light of the world either. She did manage to speak to me and at least nod to her mother before leaving for her room.

Jan spoke up. "This must be one of her good days; she didn't slam her bedroom door."

"I must be having a good effect on the women in this house."

She smiled back at me. "One of us anyway."

Tom actually came home on time that night. Dinner was on the table and once again Jan called Jill to come eat and she didn't show up. I got up from the table. "Let me go jar her away from the computer. That girl can't hear it thunder." I knew that both of them knew Jill had heard Jan but she was use to having her way and just wanted to bug them.

I didn't bother to knock at Jill's door. It wasn't locked and I turned the knob and walked on in. Just like the day before she only had on her panties. After seeming Jan's marvelous breasts all day Jill's looked to be about the same size, only a little higher and even more firm than Jan's. Of course most eighteen-year-old breasts are firmer than a woman nearly forty.

Jill was lying back on the bed with only her panties on. I could see the indention of her pussy lips through the thin material. "Can't you knock before you come in?"

"Why knock? You knew I would be coming for you when you didn't come when your mother called. Get up and get dressed and come eat."

"I don't want anything to eat. I am staying here."

I looked down at her almost naked body. If her mother had not completely worn me out I would loved to have climbed on and fucked the young girl. She was sure old enough and certainly pretty enough to make me want to fuck her. I was pretty sure I was going to do just that before I left here.

I walked over to the side of the bed. She hadn't made any attempt to cover her self. She wanted to see if she could upset me like she did her father. "Your tits are looking good tonight. Pull your panties off and let me see what you have down there." I set down on the edge of the bed and reached over and rubbed the nipple of one tit. She hadn't expected me to touch her and she rolled away and got out of bed on the other side.

"Now get dressed or I am going to pull your panties down and spank your naked ass. It is time you started acting like someone your age should act."

She didn't move and I moved around the bed and caught her hand as she tried to jump back across the bed. I snatched her back to me. My arms went around her and both hands found her naked young tits. She tried to pull away but that only made me hold her tits tighter. The more she struggled the more I played with her tits.

"Stop Uncle Frank! I'll get dressed."

I turned her loose and set down on the edge of the bed and watched her pull a blouse and shorts out of her closet. "You could at least leave the room while I dress."

"Hey, I like what I see and what I felt. I am going to like fucking you even more." I watched until she was dressed and she left the room in front of me. I gave her cute ass a pat as she went out the door. She didn't say anything but she did move faster. I watched her ass and wondered if she would ever fuck as good as her mother. I was just the one to find out.

Dinner went better that night than before. I didn't bother to explain why it had taken so long to get her to the table.

After dinner while we were having desert I tried my trick with my toes on both Jan and Jill. Unlike the night before neither one put up much resistance. This was starting to be fun. Tom didn't have any idea he had two hot women living in the same house with him.

The rest of the week went mostly the same as the first day. Jan and I spent a lot of time exploring each others bodies. This always ended up with the hottest sex I have ever had. I could certainly get use to this everyday. I was glad that I still had several weeks before I had to go in to work every day.

I had not had to go get Jill to dinner again. She came when Jan called. She still wasn't the life of the party but it was a big improvement from when I first came.

The first weekend I was there Tom and I went out Saturday morning for a round of golf. He was once a very good golfer but he had not played regularly in a long time. I never was very good but I like to hit and chase the little white ball as long as I had a cart. The game gave us a time alone to talk.

"I can't help but notice you are having a problem with Jill." I knew what Jan had told me but I wanted to give him a reason to talk.

"Yea, she has been hell to live with for about two years."

"What happened?"

"I caught her in the back seat of her boyfriend's car and I almost beat the hell out of him. She hasn't let me forget it since."

"I remember you being in the back seat of cars with a few different girls when you were younger."

"I know I over reacted, but seeing that bare skinny ass between my little girl's legs made me go crazy. I can still see them each time I think about it."

"Tom, it was two years ago. You need to forget it. No harm was done. You never worried about how the girl felt when you had her in the back seat of Pops car."

"You don't know it all. Sometimes Jill will walk right in the room where I am without anything on. She just does it to make me mad. The bad part of it is that it works. I end up threaten her again. Then I take it out on Jan."

"Seems to me like you better be taking better care of your home work with Jan."

"I know I can be a bastard sometimes and I don't know how Jan puts up with me."

"You idiot, she loves you. Why else would she put up with the way you are acting?"

"I know but when ever I try to make love to her I see Jill in that back seat and I can't perform." Now I knew why Jan was so sex starved when I came. It was my lucky break to be the one to help her out.

"Have you ever thought that it might be that you are jealous of the boy for being with Jill?'

"Jealous? She is my daughter not the girl down the street."

"She just happens to be full grown and just about as pretty as her mother. Any man would like to think about going to bed with her. What makes you think you wouldn't have the same thoughts other men have when you look at her? She walks around nearly naked most of the time and naked some of the time. It doesn't make you evil to look at her."

"I do have those thoughts some times and I am afraid that Jan might find out."

"I don't think Jan would be nearly as shocked if you had thoughts about Jill as you think. She is not a fool. She knows that Jill is young and sexy and all men would like to try her on for size. I think if you would just quit letting Jill get the upper hand that things would soon smooth out."

"How do you suggest I do that?"

"Act like it doesn't bother you when she comes out nearly naked. Commit on her tits and how good they look and pat her ass when she comes by. I think the shock would start making her behave. Act like another man would. She wouldn't be expecting that."

"What am I suppose to tell Jan about that?"

"Tell her the truth. You have the hots for your daughter and you need to get back on even ground with your daughter. Tell her about how you see Jill each time you try to make love to her. I think Jan would understand better than you think."

"I don't have the hots for my daughter."

"Fine, you don't have the hots for Jill. I think she has the hots for you." I left him that to think about as we teed off on the last hole. His shot went in the woods.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers