Payback!

Story Info
He gets revenge on cheating fiancée.
10.7k words
3.53
65.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

(All characters in this story are the age of consent. Had to put this here since it got rejected, even though I made it pretty clear the main character and his fiancé were both 18.)

I've been pretty inseparable with my girlfriend since we met, and we were so close, you'd think that we were glued together.

I was fourteen when we met, and I was a quarterback for the Raging Lions, while she, coincidentally, was a cheerleader for them. I know, cliché.

Well, it all started great.

She was really different from most of the other cheerleaders, she wasn't just hot and had a pair of big tits that barely fit her uniform, but she was really kind, sweet, sincere and easy to get along with; not to mention she had a great sense of humor and laughed at all my jokes, no matter how stupid they were.

We became closer them what couples usually were.

Clingy? Yeah, maybe, but neither one of us minded, and we still had some boundaries, like alone time, away from each other.

But now that I'm hitting nineteen, I've stated noticing a lot of things that bother me.

I started noticing that she's been really distant lately, she kisses me less often, usually only once or twice a day, and it's never anything more than a short peck on the lips.

She reached the point where she hugs me very little, and 'I love you', has become very infrequent as well.

Another thing that was bothering me was the fact she seemed to be hanging with her guy friends more often, something which she didn't do often when we were together, but now she would go off and hang out frequently with them.

And lastly, the one thing that bothered me the most, was this: She'd let them lay their heads on her tits.

I sat down at the table surrounded my all my friends and family; my best friend Justin Godwin was there, Ethan Mackleson, Joan Taylor, Skip Rogers, my Mom, my Dad, my sister Kim, my aunts and uncles, my cousins and grandparents, everyone was there, except...Kristen.

After the party, I walked out of the house, and just sat down on the front porch; my cheeks resting in my palms while a glum look overtook my expression.

"Are you okay, Leslie? And happy nineteenth birthday."
I heard an attractive, mature voice address me.

I lifted my gaze and hit the face of Diane Winston; more commonly referred to by me, as Mrs. Winston.

Diane was Kristen's mother.

I was told by Mr. Craigson, my neighbor who lived on the left of my house, Diane used to be something quite pleasing to look at, but that changed.

It changed when Diane caught her husband of ten years cheating on her about four years ago with another woman.

Diane turned to fiod for comfort, and just kinda gave up on trying to stay healthy and exercise, and started eating in large portions.

This became something she relied on.

With the ensuing shit she had to go through with her husband leaving her, disappearing from her and Kristen's life, going off some place he never revealed, and toying with her by staying married and not divorcing her, her food comfort grew until her portions increased and she'd stay up late at night to eat.

She was actually quite large.

She was over four hundred pounds, with her attractive face being the most thin of her whole body, had a huge, perfectly round, sagging stomach, and her breasts, which I was never able to make out their size, were quite large; impressively huge.

She had dark brown hair that was fixed into a bun, and her eyes were a darker, almost black, brown..

She was actually rather beautiful, especially in the face; a pretty decent looking forty three year old; a milf, you could call her.

She was always really nice to me; treated me like family, even before I had became engaged to Kristen.

But married women weren't my thing.

I knew and was ashamed and embarrassed of the way she looked, because she always wore something that covered as much of her body as she could, and didn't flaunt her body like Kristen or other women I've seen.

"I--I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure?" She asked again; her tone motherly.

She sat down beside me, although, took up quite a bit of room, but I didn't mind.

I felt one of her meaty arms wrap around me, and I turned to look at her; sighing in discouragement as I wrapped my arms around her, turning my body to face her.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" She inquired in a soothing tone.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded.

"Then, why don't you?"

"Kristen never showed up." I finally said; feeling like a lump got caught in my throat.

"Honey," she smiled gingerly at me, "she may just be late."

"But it's my birthday!" I said; my tone raising a little more than I would have liked.

She looked startled, but then a smile just crept across the corners of her face.

She brought the other arm behind me; hugging me tighter.

My chest hit her breasts; and I felt something raising up in my jeans.

I went bright red, and just hoped she didn't notice or feel, that, by now, I was poking into her spherical stomach.

She noticed.

Her cheeks flushed, but instead of looking too freaked out, she ignored it and just kept hugging me in a firm, soothing, comforting, warm hug.

I always liked Mrs. Winston's hugs; she was great at them, and her hugs were even better than Kristen's; she gave the best ones and it just made me smile and relax.

"Maybe Kristen will help you with your friend when she gets home." She giggled softly in my ear.

I went redder.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine, sweetie. I've had more than one touch me before. Believe me: You're not the first man who's erection has touched me."

"I'm still embarrassed." I felt like I had became two inches tall at that moment.

"You're my fiancée's mother. It's weird I'm getting a boner, that my boner is actually poking into you the way that it is."

As we sat there together, I watched as a car pulled up.

The car was a hoodless, well-polished, 1993 red Camaro.

Emerging from the passenger side of the car, pushing the door open, and walking out, was none other than Kristen.

I stared towards the car, and noticed another person in it, I instantly recognized who the male was: It was Johnny White; one of her friends, one if the guys she knew from our years in high school, the running back for the Raging Lions.

Johnny was a pretty good long guy.

Back in high-school, we used to he considered the two most desirable guys in school, and I seemed to lose out to Johnny by just a little.

He was pretty good friends with Kristen, but I never interacted with him much outside the game, except when we went out for burgers or pizza to celebrate our victories.

He had long hair that went to his shoulders, which was a far cry from the length it used to be back when he was on the team, and his eyes were gray; another thing that set him apart from the other guys on the team.

He was wearing a black, leather jacket, a plan white T, a matching pair of black leather pants, and a pair if black boots.

The spiked choker was new.

"Leslie!" Kristen's voice was excited.

Kristen took more after her father when it came to physical appearances.

She had his blond hair, and also his forest green eyes.

She was quite the looker.

A nice pair of DDDs that she always chose to proudly display in whatever it was she decided to wear, an ass that, although small and not quite a match to a black chick's, was pretty round.

She also had freckles; one thing she didn't outgrow.

She had her hair fixed into the same style she would back when she was a cheerleader; pigtails, and she was dressed in a pink top that showed shameless amounts of cleavage, and a pair of booty shorts that showed her small, yet bubble-like, butt.

"I told you she'd show up." Diane patted me on the shoulder.

I stayed sitting down.

I was in an awkward position, I had a boner, and it was practically penetrating her mother through the stomach.

"You're about an hour late..." I stated; agitation obvious in my voice.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was shopping with Annie and then I ran into Johnny. We got to talking and I just kinda lost track of time."

I shook my head.

"You should apologize, Kristen." Diane suggested.

"You're right, Mom. Leslie, I'm really sorry I missed the party. But I did bring you something back."

"It's fine." I sighed.

"Come inside so I can give it to you."

"Hug me." Though my words came out more of a request than an actual order.

Kristen beamed; walked towards me, and as I stood up; hugged me with both arms.

My dick poked into her.

She looked surprised, but then she quickly just giggled in a hushed voice, and wrapped both slender arms around me.

"Aww. Baby, are you horny?"
She whispered softly into my ear.

I think her mother heard, because she walked over towards Johnny to give us some space to talk.

"A little." I meekly replied.

"How about I give you a tit-fuck?" There was a mischievous smirk on her face when she whispered this.

"I'd love that." I quietly spoke with a smile.

"Mom, Johnny," she turned to gaze at them, "Leslie wants to show me a new poster and some statues he got. We'll be back in a minute."

"We'll be here." Johnny winked.

Something about the way he winked at her made my stomach turn, or, maybe it was just the fact he had winked at her.

Kristen took me by the hand and we made our way inside, where we then proceeded into my room.

She locked the door.

"I'm sorry if it seems like I haven't been giving you much attention. I know it's wrong: I'm your fiancée; I should be treating you like you're my number one."

"It's fine." I lied. "Don't worry about it."

"Let me make it up to you, please? I feel really bad about this."

She slid her top over her shoulders, then over her head, and then threw it down, reached behind her to undo her bra, and let it fall down; revealing her big tits.

Her breasts sagged slightly, but stood up perfectly for the most part.

Her nipples were dark and puffy.

"Poor thing. I hope you haven't been dealing with that hard-on for long. Let me relieve your cock."

She undid the belt from my jeans and then unbuttoned them, reached her thumb and index finger to the zipper and unzipped them.

She pulled my dick up through my underwear and reached a hand forward; rubbing on it to make it harder.

I moved my dick towards her cleavage, and she took both boobs, and squashed them together; sandwiching my dick.

"You like that?" She spoke in a creamy, sexual, tone.

I grew more in her tits, then I started to thrust between them, slowly, up and down, up and down while her eyes watched it.

"Want me to suck your fat cock while you fuck my tits?" Her naughty smirk grew.

"Oh, Krissy," I grabbed her thigh, "I'd love to feel your warm mouth on my dick."

"Happy Birthday, baby." She took the head into her mouth and sucked on it while she bounced her tits up and down.

"Missed that fat dick!" She mumbled over my member; shaking her melons up and down.

"Oh...Yeah, baby." She breathily moaned. "I want that hot jizz all over my fat tits."

"Krissy," I sighed softly in pleasure, "I'll come wherever you want me to.."

"I want it all over my face, but that'll have to wait."

She vacuumed more into her mouth, sucking with more pressure, and still moving her tits up and down; bouncing them against my dick; rubbing against it.

"Mm..." She sucked harder; shaking her tits up and down faster and quicker.

I reached a hand down towards her shorts, and gently, I pressed my palm against them; rubbing my hand over her crotch.

Her mouth left my dick.

"B--baby...You'll make me come all over myself..."

"We can wait." I frowned.

"No. It's your birthday." She let go of her tits momentarily and reached down, unzipped her shorts, and them moved enough of her panties out of the way I had access to her dark, trimmed pussy.

"Help yourself." She grinned wider.

I dipped my hand into her pussy, all at once, and my hole hand fit inside her.

A loud cry escaped her lips, and, fixing her tits again, she started to hump my hand; soft moans escaping her lips.

"Oh, yeah...Leslie! Oh, my pussy. Finger it! AH, finger my cunt."

I thrusted my hand in and out of her wet tunnel; my hand pushing against her wetness while half of my arm actually fit inside her pussy, reaching deep inside her.

"Oh, yeah..." She pushed her tits hard against my dick as I thrusted between them, and jammed my hand in and out of her big pussy.

I pulled my hand away, then peeled her panties off, picked her up, and pushed her back against the wall while I pushed my dick into her cunt.

"W--wait, Leslie.." She objected.

"I'm sorry. I can't wait that long. I really need you right now and a titfuck won't suffice."

"Unnh. Then bang me; bang me until my pussy is dry."

I grabbed her ass with a firm grip, pushing the head of my cock into her, and then pushed the rest in; she took it all in with ease; not so much as a single scream coming from her lips, nor any signs of discomfort.

"Ahh...Ahh.." She breathed quietly; soft moans making their way out if her voice.

I sent my first thrust into her, then another that was faster and much harder.

She grabbed my neck, and started pushing her hips; pushing her butt against my cock; humping me.

She pushed her mouth towards my neck; biting down while she thrusted her hips to met each thrust that was sent into her sex.

"M--mmmngh! Oh, yeah..." She pushed her hips harder; humping me faster.

She tightened her grip on me, and I sent a harder thrust into her.

Kristen smirked; pushing her boobs hard against me; so that they were smearing against my chest, and when she did that, I pushed in deeper.

I pushed her harder against the wall, she yelped, but just humped away; pushing herself down onto my thrusts while her breathing quickened.

I hit my peak.

After a while longer, I came inside of her in such a long sea of come, I was kind of surprised myself.

She stared at me wide-eyed, her mouth gaping in shock; her pussy had overflowed, not from her own juices, but from the massive torrents I sent into her.

She dripped it all over my floor.

"You...You were really horny, weren't you?" She inquired; nearly speechless.

I nodded.

"We better head back. We'll be leaving soon."

We cleaned up, then returned outside.

We left and headed to Kristen's house on Fifth Avenue

I rode with her and her mother.

When we finally arrived at her house, we got out of the van, and walked towards the house, going inside once Mrs. Winston had unlocked the door.

Once we reached the living room, Mrs. Winston sat down on the sofa, and I sat beside her, while Johnny sat in the recliner, and Kristen standing before us.

"I wasn't sure what to get," she spoke, "so I got you this."

She handed me a carefully wrapped rectangular box-shaped gift.

I took it and opened it.

It was a PS4; the system I had been wanting and drooling over ever since it had been unveiled.

I was speechless.

I didn't say a thing after adding it, instead, I say it down and wrapped my arms around Kristen, hugging her in a real tight hug.

She simply giggled; hugging me back tight.

"All right, dude," Johnny whistled, "that's the shit, right there."

I ignored him and just hugged my fiancée; giving her a deep kiss right on her lips that she graciously returned.

"We already knew you were going to be celebrating at your place, dear, but we wanted to throw you a little something as well."

"Mrs. Winston, you don't have to." I shook my head.

"Nonsense, honey. We wanted to. Me and Kristen both wanted to."

"Well," I hit my forehead, grinning, "if you insist."

"Mom, is the cake ready?"

"I finished it quite some time before you left, this morning." Replied Mrs. Winston.

Mrs. Winston patted my shoulder lightly, then rose from the sofa and wandered into the kitchen, with Kristen behind her.

After a few minutes, both me and Johnny were called into the kitchen.

We all sat down at the glass table, with Kristen on my left and Mrs. Winston on my right, and Johnny at the end of the table.

Mrs. Winston served us each a slice of Dutch chocolate cake, giving me the biggest slice, and serving herself, last.

"It's really good, Mrs. Winston, did you bake it yourself?" I inquire.

"Yes. Kristen wanted to do it, but she had to get ready to leave, with Johnny. So I made it."

I chewed and swallowed what was in my mouth, but then gently sat down my fork, and looked towards Kristen, and then Johnny.

I was silent for the longest time.

"Really?" I tried not to sound too suspicious, but I think I failed in that compartment.

Kristen looked at me timidly.

"Boy," I changed the subject, "Mrs. Winston, you sure make the best cake."

Mrs. Winston just laughed; but reached a hand to my shoulder and patted it.

After we finished the cake, we all headed back into the living room.

We changed spots, and now Johnny was sitting on the sofa with Kristen.

There was an old, black and white romance movie on TV, and Mrs. Winston was pretty much mesmerized by it, but I started to notice that her expression was changing more, and soon, I noticed tears in her eyes.

I knew and was something of a romantic, but, I also knew that the stuff she went through a lot of with the Mr.

"Are you all right, Mrs. Winston?" I asked, tonelessly.

I was surprised I was the first to ask or even notice, and when I turned to look at Kristen and Johnny, they we're too busy whispering in each other's ear to have even noticed.

"I--I'm fine." Mrs. Winston answered.

She was obviously not fine, and I could easily tell this by how she sounded when she answered me.

I did what I normally would have done, for her, Kristen or my mother, when I saw either of them cry; I wrapped my arms around her, and Mrs. Winston did the same; sobbing.

I think when her sobbing grew, that's when Kristen finally took notice.

"Mother, are you okay"

I laughed mentally at to myself at how long it took her to notice something was wrong.

I was just a friend to her mother, and yet, I noticed first.

When Kristen came to comfort her, I released her and broke away, then rose from the couch and headed into the kitchen.

I stayed in there for quite some time until Kristen came about thirty minutes later.

"Come to my room," she spoke, "let's make love."

"I actually need to be getting home right about now. So maybe later."

"What about a blowjob, at least?" She looked at me; hopeful.

"Sorry." Was my response.

She looked disappointed, but I had already made up my mind.

I took my things and left.

When I got home, I didn't even obsess over the fact I had gotten a PS4, and just went straight to sleep.

The next day I went by her house, only to notice that Mrs. Winston's van was gone, that she most likely went to buy groceries.

I noticed that Kristen's Firebird was in the drive-way, so she must have been home.

I saw she wasn't in the living room watching TV.

I heads sounds coming from her room; she must have been watching group sex again on her desktop.

I went to her door and opened it.
What I saw made me wish my heart would have ceased beating all together.

She was having an orgy.

There was four guys and one girl.

One guy was fucking her in the ass, one was fucking her from beneath in her dirty snatch, she was giving two handjobs, and was sucking the nipple of a busty brunette.

I couldn't believe this.

All the years I had dated her, wasted for this? She was cheating on me?

I was about to leave, but I had an idea pop into my head.

I pulled out my phone, set it to camera mode, then took a video of what was happening.

I left once I finished it.

She came over later that day, about two hours later, but didn't know what awaited her was a huge shock.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers