Payback

Story Info
A lesbian sundae.
805 words
3.42
58.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather starts massaging and playing with my breasts. Teasing my nipples with her tongue then gently rubbing her teeth on them. Making me crazy with longing. She starts kissing my neck and nibbling my ears. She makes her way to my mouth and kisses me sweetly, shyly at first. Before long she's probing my mouth with her tongue. She's just getting me hotter by the second. I feel her hand sliding up my thighs to my now dripping wet pussy.

I gently grab her hand before she can touch me.

"I've got plans for you." I say.

She looks at me with lust in her eyes but does not utter a word of protest as I maneuver her onto her back and start to undress her. Before long, Heather is naked in front of me. Before we met, we talked about what we like and don't like in the bedroom so what I have planned is on her like list.

"Close your eyes" I tell her. She readily complies.

I get out my blindfold and scarves. I tie the blindfold across her eyes. She tenses at first but then quickly relaxes. I tie the scarves around her wrists and tie them to the headboard. I tie her feet next and then she is ready and all mine. I leave the room for a minute and retrieve some items from the fridge. Chocolate sauce, strawberries, whipped cream - the perfect combination. I head back to the bedroom with my items.

First I tease her with the strawberry and rub it around her lips. Then I trace my way down her body with it. Pausing to rub her nipples with it. She moans with longing and anticipation. I continue down her body towards her waiting pussy that is absolutely drenched with her wetness. I rub the strawberry lightly on her clit. Her back arches and she moans. I trace a path down to her opening and lightly push it inside – she moans again. I take it out and trace that same path back up her body. I again trace her lips and then command her to suck on the strawberry as if it's my clit. She does so obediently. Watching her is turning me on again but this is not about me. I take the strawberry from her mouth and put it aside. I trace her lips with my tongue and then kiss her for a minute before pulling away.

I grab the chocolate sauce next and I pour some on her nipples. She moans from the coldness of it. It starts running down her breast. I slowly, teasingly lick the part that's dripping first then I use my tongue to trace circles around her breast until there is only chocolate remaining on her nipple. I blow on her nipple and then I lick and suck it. Gently at first then a little harder. Heather is moaning and writhing on the bed. It's a good thing I have her in restraints. She's straining to break free but not too much. She's enjoying this as much as I am. I repeat the same chocolate scenario on her other breast. She's moaning loudly now but knows not to say anything unless I say she can speak.

"What is it you want Heather, tell me?"

"You Mistress, I want you."

"Be more specific, what do you want me to do to you right now?"

"I want your tongue on my clit" she says.

"That's more like it."

I take the chocolate and drizzle it over her clit and pussy. She moans as the chocolate hits her clit. I quickly try to catch all the chocolate. I run my tongue up and down her clit and pussy. She's openly moaning now. I slow down a bit and teasingly blow on her clit. She moans in frustration so I continue slow, lazy strokes with my tongue up and down. When my tongue enters her she starts grinding into my face. I move back to her clit and she continues to grind my face. This drives me wild and I am now moaning as I lick her into a frenzy. I slide two fingers inside her and then a third. This drives her over the edge and she reaches her climax very loudly. I continue to thrust my fingers inside her and suck on her clit. She has another orgasm very quickly. By this time my face is very sticky with chocolate and her wetness.

I untie her ankles and make my way up her body and lie down beside her. I take off her blindfold as she catches her breath. I untie her wrists and lean in to kiss her. She starts kissing my face and licking the chocolate off ...

Part Three is coming...

Copyright Wendy J. 13/11/02