Payback

Story Info
A bitter girlfriend gets revenge on her cheating mate.
1.8k words
4.13
41.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night. I sat on the couch restlessly flipping through the channels on the television with the remote. I was being pathetic, I knew. It was my first weekend in over four years as a single woman, and here I was spending it in a pair of sweats with nothing to keep me company but my dog, Roscoe.

I sat back and thought about the events that had led me to this point. It had been almost a week already since I had walked in from work to find my boyfriend in my house, in my bed, with his dick all up in some bitch’s pussy. Needless to say, I threw their sorry asses out. He’s been calling constantly trying to explain himself ever since. I’m not trying to hear him though. There is no explanation for what I saw.

The ringing of the telephone brought me out of my thoughts. A quick check of the caller ID confirmed what I already figured. It was Clarence calling yet again.

It was as if Clarence’s call was all the motivation I needed to get up off of the couch. I needed to get out of the house. I had been sulking and wallowing in my hurt long enough. And there was no way I was going to sit around the house and listen to the phone ring half the night. Besides, despite everything he had done to me, I still loved Clarence and I missed him terribly. I could feel myself growing weak. If I sat around this empty house with nothing to do much longer I knew I’d pick up the phone and break my silence.

An hour later I stood in front of my full length mirror admiring the reflection that stared back. Clarence didn’t know what he was missing tonight. I wore a short red dress that accentuated my long legs and complimented my caramel colored skin.

I found myself at this reggae club on the north side of town the city that a few of my girlfriends had been telling me about for some time. I’m not used to going out alone, so I wasn’t all that comfortable despite the inviting atmosphere. I headed over to the bar figuring a drink or two would ease my discomfort. I found a seat at the bar where I could watch all the action while I sipped my rum and coke. Even though it was only a little after eleven the club was filling up fast. The already crowded dance floor was becoming more crowded by the second.

I noticed him right away. There was just something about him that made him stand out from the crowd. He was tall, probably about 6’3” or 6’4” with smooth dark skin, hazel eyes, and lips that begged to be kissed. I watched him for a while, both hoping he hadn’t come with a date and that he wouldn’t notice my stare.

I watched him so intently that I didn’t even notice Clarence come in. I was still watching my mystery man when I noticed him look my way. I quickly glanced away and that’s when I saw Clarence and some hootchie so close up on each other on the dance floor that they might as well have been fucking.

Just the sight of Clarence infuriated me and I turned to pay my tab and leave. There was just no way I was going to sit around and watch yet another freak show.

“You aren’t leaving yet, are you?” I turned back around to find myself face to face with my mystery man.

“I, um,” I didn’t know exactly what to say. I needed to get away from Clarence and that bitch, yet I was intrigued by the man standing before me.

“I’ve been watching you since you walked in here,” he said, “It would be a shame for me to let you leave without even asking you for a dance.”

Against my better judgment, I agreed to one dance. I allowed my mystery man (whose name turned out to be Sean) to lead me to the dance floor. Maybe it was the alcohol, but suddenly I felt great—better than I have in a long time. All the stress I had been feeling melted away with my every move. Soon there was just me, Sean, and the music.

And then there was Clarence.

“Just what do you think you’re doing out here shaking your half-dressed ass with some stranger?” Clarence grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

“I think I’m moving on with my life,” I hissed, snatching my arm away, “You should think about doing the same.”

“Sydney, baby, don’t do this to us,” Clarence said, “I miss you.”

“You miss me. Don’t do this to us,” I mocked, “Maybe you should have thought about what it would do to us before you brought that stank hoe into my house and fucked her in my bed.”

“It was a one time thing, Sydney. I swear,” he said, “She didn’t mean a thing to me.”

“Too bad for you, then,” I said, “You just gave up someone you claimed to love for a meaningless piece of ass. You should really try to make better choices next time.”

I turned to walk away.

“Sydney, wait,” Clarence grabbed my arm.

“Clarence, you’re hurting me,” I pulled back, “Let go of me.”

“Are you okay? Do you need some help?” Sean asked, approaching us.

“I’m fine,” I said, rubbing my arm where Clarence had grabbed me, “Clarence was just leaving.”

“So who was that asshole?” Sean asked as we found a seat at a table near the back.

“That was my ex-boyfriend,” I told him, offering no further explanation.

“Well don’t look now,” Sean said, “But your ex is watching our every move.”

“Great,” I said, allowing my sarcasm to hide the fact that I was now near tears, “Why won’t he just leave me alone?”

“Come here,” Sean said, “If he wants to watch, then let’s just give him something to watch.”

Sean leaned toward me and kissed me tentatively at first as if trying to gauge my reaction, then more passionately as I tasted his tongue in my mouth.

“I am not going to sit here while you parade yourself around here like some cheap whore,” Clarence interrupted our lip lock.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before speaking.

“Come on,” Sean said, “Let’s get out of here.”

Obviously Sean was becoming as fed up with Clarence as I was. He took my by the hand and I allowed him to lead me toward the door.

“No, Sean, wait,” I said stopping, “I’m not going to let him run me out of here.”

Somehow I knew that if I let Clarence run me out of here, he’d be trying to run my life for months to come.

“Okay, then, I have another idea,” Sean said, “Have you been upstairs yet?”

“Nope,” I answered, “I can’t say that I have.”

“You’ll love it,” Sean told me, “The view is great.”

We went up the staircase and found a table overlooking the dance floor. It was much less crowded here and the atmosphere took on a more intimate tone.

“I’ll be right back,” Sean told me, leaving me alone to enjoy the view.

As I looked out I could see Clarence. It looked as if he had thought that Sean and I had left. He was back out on the dance floor getting his grind on with some woman in a cheap skirt that barely covered her ass. I shook my head to myself as I watched him, wondering why I had wasted so much time worrying about him.

“Here,” Sean said, setting another drink in front of me, “I thought you could use this.”

He was right. I had been feeling pretty good before, but all the drama had sobered me.

“That kiss,” Sean said, his hand on my leg, “Was it just for show, or did you do it because you wanted to?”

“Let me answer that this way,” I said, moving toward him to kiss him.

His lips found mine again. He kissed me long and deep. I could feel his hands explore my already hard nipples through the thin fabric of my dress. He nibbled and kissed at my neck as his hands traveled downward, finding his way underneath my dress. I let out a soft moan as he moved my lace panties to the side, exploring my pussy with his fingers.

Tasting his kisses made me curious about what dick tasted like and I slid down onto my knees underneath the table, hopefully out of sight of any passersby. I unzipped his pants and took his long, hard dick into my mouth. He let out soft moans as I worked my way up and down his shaft, exploring it with my tongue.

“Sit on the table,” Sean directed, and I obliged.

He slid my panties off and let them fall to the floor. He parted my legs and buried his face between my thighs. His tongue felt wonderful as I felt him explore my pussy. Before long I had to beg him to stop. I knew that I would not be able to control myself or my screams otherwise.

“Let me have you,” he said to me, “Right here, right now.”

“Here?” I asked.

“Right here,” he repeated, “I don’t care who sees.”

I thought about it for a brief moment. After all, I had never done anything like this. To be honest, Clarence was the only man that I had ever been with. I looked down to the dance floor below and could see Clarence watching our every move.

“Okay,” I said, knowing that the mere sight of me with another man would crush his ego.

He entered me standing up as I still lay with my ass on the edge of the table. At that point I didn’t care who was watching us. I could hear some whistles from down below as he fucked me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his dick grinding back and forth inside of me.

We changed positions as he leaned me over the table and fucked me from behind. From this angle I could see everything going on below. I looked out over the dance floor as Sean moved inside of me. My eyes eventually locked with Clarence’s as Sean exploded inside of me.

I never saw Sean again. We exchanged numbers at the end of that night, but neither of us ever called. I suppose both of us got what we had been searching for that night. Sean got what no man will turn down, free ass with no strings attached. I got my payback.