PayBack Ch. 04

Story Info
Will introduces another player.
9.5k words
4.66
168.8k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

Will got home from work at 4:45, showered and grabbed a snack. By 6:00 he was ready and anxious for Crissy to arrive. He'd been thinking about sliding into the little blacks tight snatch all day and his cock was hard and ready to stretch her tight little hole.

He sat on the couch, his eyes closed listening to some music. A knock sounded and he glanced at the clock as he climbed the stairs, it read 5:59 PM.

He smiled and thought,'She's right on time.'

When he opened the door his rock hard cock twitched in anticipation as he caught sight of Crissy. She had on a silky see through top that allowed her nips, which were standing erect, to show through. Her skirt was tight spandex and very, very short, the hem covering her snatch by only three inches. The effect was staggering, it displayed most of her petite shapely legs as well as molding to her hips and accentuated her firm ass. She had on a pair of mid calf, high heeled boots.

Will stood staring at her, taking in the image of the young luscious, sexy girl standing before him.

After several minutes Crissy said, "Is this alright? I thought you'd want me to dress this way."

"Fantastic, little girl!" Will said taking her arm and drawing her inside.

"Come into my parlor." He said, then added. "And cum!"

He closed the door pulled her to him and cupped her firm tight ass cheeks as he kissed her hard on the mouth. A few moments into the kiss he found her arms around his neck and felt her push her hips against him.

'She wants it!' He thought,'The little slut wants cock! Well sugar pussy, we'll just have to make sure you get all you can handle now won't we?'

As he lead her down the stairs toward the basement he ask,"And what do you have on under that tight little skirt?"

She didn't answer but when they reached the bottom of the stairs, she pulled the hem of her skirt up to reveal that she had on no underwear at all. Will stroked his fingers over her pubes and noticed the stubble from her regrowing pubic hair.

"You haven't kept it shaved." He said.

"N-N-no, I didn't know you wanted me to." She said.

"Do it, every night." Will said,"I want it smooth, bare and ready each time you arrive here. Understand?"

"Ok." She said.

"Up, onto the table." He said pointing at the converted pool table.

As she started to pull her skirt down he said,"No, leave it on. Just pull it up."

She got onto the table and did as he bid, pulling her skirt up then laying back with her legs spread.

He handed her a cock shaped vibrator and said,"Use this. I want a show. I want you to get your sweet little snatch all wet and ready for me."

She hesitated, then clicked the vibrator on and began to diddle herself with it. He watched for a while then pulled his cock out and stood close to her head, slowly stroking his hard rod. He pulled her top up and started to pinch and massage her hard little nips. This made her groan and he grinned as he saw her eyes flutter shut. He bent to take a closer look at the vibrator she was sliding in and out of her snatch and grinned again as he noticed the thick, white juices dripping from her soaking wet pussy down between the cheeks of her ass.

'The little slut is really turned on!'He thought.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered,"Tell me sugar pussy, are you turned on? You like diddling yourself with someone watching, don't you? You like showing off, don't you? Tell me how you like me watching you as you ream your pussy with that vibrator, tell me."

She moaned and whispered,"Oh, yes I like you watching me fuck myself with a vibrator." "You'd love it if there were a bunch of guys watching, wouldn't you? Think about it, all of them gathered around watching as you pound your pussy with the vibrator. Each of them with his hard cock in his hand stroking it, waiting for you to get your sweet tight little snatch wet and ready. You'd like that wouldn't you? A whole group of guys watching you diddle yourself."

She groaned as she gasp,"Yes! Yes!"

Will stood up, pulled her head towards him and placed the purple head of his cock against her lips.

"Here." He said.

Without opening her eyes Crissy opened her mouth and engulfed his hard cock.

"Oh yes baby. Suck my cock. Think about all those guys watching you as you suck me. Think about laying here all exposed, with all those hard cocks wanting to fill your tight wet cunt." Will said.

Crissy moaned as he talked. He could feel her tongue sliding up and down the under side of his cock and see he hand pushing the vibrator in and out of her snatch. He felt her stop sucking him, and a moment later she groaned and her body trembled as a climax thundered through her.

He popped his cock out of her mouth, then moved around and pushed her legs farther apart. She had pulled the vibrator out, so he placed the engorged head of his cock against her young snatch and with one hard shove, plunged into her. He grabbed her hips and began to hammer in to her tight snatch.

"Oh yea, baby! You are one sweet little slut. A nice tight cunt for me to use. You like it don't you sugar pussy? You like being used as my fuck toy don't you? DON"T YOU?" Will snarled.

"OH, GOD YES!"Crissy screamed,"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

The feel of her young snatch pulsing around his cock as she climaxed was almost all Will could take. He gritted his teeth and pulled his cock out until just the head was lodged in her tight snatch. He glanced at the clock, it read 6:50. Very slowly he began to slide in and out of her, trying to hold back his climax. After what seemed like hours Will knew he couldn't last any longer. He again glanced at the clock, it read 6:55. With a groan , he slammed his cock into her balls deep as it began to throb pumping squirt after squirt of spunk deep into her wet, tight cunt. Will left his rod buried deep in her cum soaked pussy until he heard a knock on the door. He slowly pulled it out of her sopping snatch. He grinned as he watched the cum covered head slide out of her, leaving a trail on the cloth of the table.

"Time for you to go." He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet,"I have another visitor."

She followed him up the stairs, but instead of letting her out the front door, he lead her to the master bedroom and pointed inside, just as another knock sounded,"Wait in the there. I'll be back shortly."

As Crissy disappeared into the bedroom, Will made sure the door was closed, before he opened the front door to reveal Sandy standing on the steps glancing nervously about. Will frowned, for she was dressed in an ankle length skirt and a long sleeved blouse buttoned to the top.

"Come in." He said.

As she entered he said,"We'll have to do something about the way you dress. After last time and the outfit you had on, I was expecting something better."

"I---- ," She began.

Will held up his hand and said,"We'll talk about it later. Go down stairs I'll be there shortly."

As soon as Sandy disappeared down the stairs Will went to the bedroom, opened the door and motioned Crissy to come out. He lead her through the kitchen to the back door.

"Out this way." He said.

She looked at him with a question in her eyes.

Will grinned and said,"It's just a friend of mine. It wouldn't do for them to see you here now would it?"

"I-I guess not." Crissy said as she stepped out the door.

As he watched her go he said,"Remember, shave every day. I want that sweet little snatch to be smooth, bare and ready for me. Especially tomorrow. You, me and Casey are going to have a grand old time. Oh and by the way, I want you two here at 3:00 PM instead of 7."

Crissy smiled over her shoulder and said,"Ok," as she walked away.

Will locked the door and returned to the basement. As he came down the stairs Sandy was standing next to the sybian waiting.

"So why the school marm git-up?" Will ask.

Sandy smiled and said as she began to unbutton her skirt,"To hide this."

A few moments later she had dropped her skirt and blouse, revealing a very sexy outfit under them. She had on thigh high fishnet stockings held up by garters, a pair of crotch-less panties and a half-cup black satin bustier that allowed her nipples to show above the cups. Will glanced at her feet and again was surprised. She had on a pair of strap style high heels. As he looked her up and down the overall effect was stunning. She looked sexy, slutty and ready to be fucked.

Will grinned took her hand and lead her toward the couch saying as he did,"I stand corrected. I'm very pleased with that outfit!"

He sat on the couch and folded open his robe. He motioned her to kneel in front of him. She came to him, allowing her disappointed gaze to linger on the sybian as she did. She knelt in front of him and without prompting reach for his cock.

"Not yet." He said, reaching for a vibrator laying on the couch next to him.

He handed it to her and said,"Turn it on and stick it into your pussy."

Sandy took the dildo shaped vibrator, turned it on and without hesitation, slid it into her cunt. As soon as it was all the way in she leaned forward and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.

"I just finished, less the 10 minutes ago, fucking another hot little pussy in here." He said watching her face for a reaction.

She looked surprised but said nothing. She sat still looking at him, her small hand wrapped tightly around his half hard cock.

"So slut, I want you to use that sweet mouth and talented tongue of your's and clean my cock." He said. "I want you to lick the pussy juices from the cunt I just fucked off my dick."

She sat frozen. She didn't move or make a sound for several heart beats. Will was beginning to wonder if she was going to balk, when to his delight, without comment or question, she leaned forward and popped the head of his cock into her mouth. She had one hand wrapped around the base of his cock and had his balls cupped in the other hand. Before long she had licked every inch of his rod and balls and had his cock in a long hard state of arousal.

"That's it, oh yes! Damn you're good at sucking cock. And you like the taste of my cum mixed with the pussy juices from the slut I fucked earlier don't you? I'll bet you'd like to eat some pussy wouldn't you? Have your face buried in a cunt while I stuff your's with hard cock." Will said.

He could hear small moans coming from Sandy as he talked. He was certain she would suck any pussy she was offered. He also had a hunch she would do about anything else he wanted her to.

"Tell me bitch, you want to eat a pussy? Tell me!" He said.

Without pulling his cock out of her mouth, she mumbled,"Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes!" "How about a gang bang? I can tell you want a bunch of cocks shoved into your wet slutty little hole one after the other, don't you? You want a whole group of guys to use you, fuck you in the mouth and pussy and ass until you scream, don't you?"He aks.

When she didn't answer right away, he grabbed the back of her head and plunged his cock into her throat growling as he did, " DON"T YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT?"

She moaned and Will could feel her body tense, then tremble.

"Why you little whore!" He said,"Just the mention of a bunch of cock's crammed in your holes caused you to cum! You horny little whore!"

He grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her mouth off his cock.

"Turn around and get your ass down here." He demanded.

Sandy was still trembling from the climax she just had as she turned her ass to him and lowered herself onto his lap. He placed the head of his cock against the wet lips of her snatch and rubbed it up and down her slit, coating it with her slick juices. He placed the nob of his it against her tight puckered asshole, grabbed her hips and with one hard pull and a thrust of his hips buried his rod balls deep in her tight ass.

She let out a sharp gasp, then a moan as his cock stretched the sphincter muscles of her ass. Will pulled her back against his chest, reached around, rammed two fingers into her snatch and began to diddle her pussy as he fucked her ass. At the same time he cupped one of her tits and began to pinch and kneed her nipple.

His lips were against her ear and he began to whisper to her,"Just like this sugar pussy, you'd be impaled on one cock and another would be stuck in your cunt, filling you to the max. You want that don't you? You want to be filled with cock, used as a fuck toy, fucked and filled with cum from several cock's, wouldn't you? Go ahead tell me, tell me you want it, tell me you want to be used as a fuck toy, have your pussy and ass crammed full of cock, fucked until cum is leaking from all your holes, Tell me!"

All the while he talked he was ramming his cock into her ass and his fingers into her snatch.

Sandy moaned then gasped out,"Yes, yes! I want it!! want it! I-I-I-OH CHRIST I'M GUNNA' CUM!"

Will felt her cunt contract around his fingers an d her ass around his cock. He clamped his fingers onto her nipple, rammed his cock deep into her as his balls exploded sending gobs of his spunk into her depths.

He sat with her impaled on his cock until it grew limp and slipped out of her cum slick ass. He urged her to stand and she slowly got to her feet. She pulled on her blouse and skirt and he followed her to the door.

"Sunday." He said as she stepped out the door.

"Sunday? What?" She looked puzzled.

"Call me Sunday, 6:00 AM. I'll let you know then." He said with a grin.

"I'm not sure I can get away Sunday. My husband expects me to be in church."She said.

"Just do it. Call me and we'll talk about it then." He replied. "O-Ok. 6:00 AM Sunday." She replied as she walked away.

Will grinned as he thought about what he had in mind. Will went inside, showered, got out his personal phone book and looked up the number for his old friend Eric. He dialed and listened, humming to himself, as the phone rang.

A voice said,"Hello?"

Will said,"Hey Juice, how's my old bud doing?"

"God damn it Will! I wish you'd quit calling me that! You bastard's tagged me with that nick in college and I'm still trying to live it down!" Eric snorted.

"Well it's not every day a friend bet's you his cock is as big as three juice cans stacked on top of each other. Hell I thought you were talking about the big one's, you know the family size one's. That's why I figured you were lying. But when you drug out those little individual sized one's the 5 « oz dude's that are 2 inches in diameter and 3 « inches long, I figured you were still a liar. Who knew you had a dick that big? And you took the three hundred bucks I bet you by proving it! So you earned the nick buddy, you earned it!" Will said.

"Well just don't use it much, Ok? It irritates me to no end. Anyway, it's been a while since you called. What's up amigo? You calling to set up a date to take that fishing trip you promised me for my birthday last year, or are you gunna' make excuses again?" Eric said.

"Sorry 'bout the fishing trip, but I'd like to make it up to you and throw in an early present for this years birthday." Will said, laughter in his voice.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" Eric ask.

"I tell you what," Will said,"You be here at my place tomorrow at 7:00 and I'll show you. Your birthday present will be here. Actually two of them, one for last year and one for this year."

"Damn it!" Eric yelled,"Now you got my curiosity up! I know you! What have you got up your sleeve? You never do anything in the usual way. So what did you go and get me?"

Will chuckled and said,"Be here tomorrow 7:00 and find out!"

Will hung up the phone climbed into bed and fell asleep with a hung grin on his face.

* * * * *

The next day Will busied himself cleaning up the basement rec-room. By 3:00 he had everything clean and ready for the birthday surprise. The girls arrived promptly at 3:00. Both looked stunning in short skirts, tight tops and sandals.

"Ok girls, out to the car. We are going shopping!" He said.

"Where?" Casey ask.

"You'll see, you'll see. Now lets go. Crissy you drive. I'll sit in the middle." He said with a grin.

As they pulled out of the drive, Will ran his hand up the inside of Casey's long smooth leg until his fingers touched the thin cotton material of her panties. He grinned, pulled it aside and slipped a finger between the warm lips of her sweet little cunt. As he gave Crissy driving directions he slowly fingered Casey. When they pulled into the parking lot of the store, his fingers and the lips of her cunt were coated with her pussy juices. He pulled his fingers out of her and slowly licked them clean, savoring the taste of her.

They got out of the car and he lead the way into the shop, a very up scale sexy lingerie shop. There were a few other customers, several of them men. The girls giggled as they looked about at the outfits. Some were sheer, some flowing, some almost nonexistent but all of them were sexy. Will picked several outfits and motioned for the girls to follow. He lead the way to a line of dressing rooms. He handed one outfit to Casey and one to Crissy.

"Go on in and try them on." He said,"When you have it on come out and show me."

"But---," Both girls said together.

"No buts," Will said in a firm voice, "When you have them on come out and show me."

Each girl entered a room. Several minutes later Casey opened her door, looked about to make sure no one was close and nervously stepped out. Will grinned as he saw how the lacy, powder blue accentuated her breasts, hips and legs. He was delighted that he could see her nipples under the sheer top. The small panties barely covered her snatch and were cut high in the rear. This allowed a good view of her firm ass cheeks.

"There's a guy coming this way." Casey whispered,"I need to go back inside!"

"I see him. He's shopping. You stay right where you are!" Will said an edge to his voice. The shopper meandered along looking at outfits. He finally looked up, noticed Casey and froze, staring at her.

Will walked over and said,"Hi. You noticed her outfit did you? What do you think?"

The guy started as Will spoke to him, probably thinking Will was going to be angry.

But when Will sounded friendly, he relaxed and said in response to Will's question,"That's a really nice outfit. It show's off the young ladies, uh, attributes."

"Yes it does." Will said,"Notice how you can see her nips through the material? And how you can almost make out the bare shaved lips of her snatch?"

The shopper glanced at Will with a question in his face and said,"I see that. Rather nice looking nips to I might add."

"Casey go on back in and try this one on." Will said, handing her another outfit,"But don't come out until I tell you to."

"O-ok." Casey stammered as she retreated to the small room.

"Crissy? Are you ready?"Will called.

In answer Crissy opened the door and stepped out. She had been listening so knew there was another guy with Will. Will looked her up and down appraising the impact of the outfit she had on. Her's was a peach color. It to was sheer, also showing her hard nips, but it was very short, stopping just below Crissy's sweet little A cup titties. The bottom was a lace thong, which barely covered her hairless pussy.

"So what do you think of this one?" Will ask the shopper.

"Very nice! I'm partial to small titties, and the way this outfit shows off her's is fantastic!"He said.

"I think you're right. Let's get a closer look. Crissy come here." Will said pointing to a spot in front of him.

Without hesitation she waltzed over and stood in front of the two men.

'Turn around,"Will said,"Slowly."

Crissy did as instructed. As she did Will watched the shopper out of the corner of his eye. As the guy's eyes fastened on her firm ass, Will could see him nervously lick his lips, then glance at Will.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers