Payback is FairPlay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
White66
White66
1 Followers

'Enjoying that?' Sam started again, so caught up in his pleasure that he had forgotten June was there. But now he couldn't avoid her presence or closeness, not with her arms looped around his neck and her breath teasing his ear. 'Mmm...I can see you are. She is a real expert, you know. She can bring even the most experienced of guys off in a matter of seconds if she wants too. Or she can leave them hanging as long as she likes.'

What that meant Sam quickly found out, Lucy's mouth sliding off him with a pop and leaving him unfulfilled with his rapidly growing orgasm stopped dead in its tracks. Something that brought a frustrated moan from his lips, one that only grew as Lucy rose up a little to place a delicate kiss on his nipple, that quickly became two, then three.

'Now...with Sammy suitably entertained, let's get back to our messy slut here.' Sam heard Lena say in a distracted way. 'You know, I think I'm going to need a little help. Erika, Misty. Come on up here.'

Ellie started. And for good reason. Like all those here, Sam had been there for the party to wish both girls well on their world tour. One that Ellie had made sure was as messy as possible for both of them. From the looks on their faces, the memories still lingered and they were eager for a little payback.

'Nice to see you again, dear Ellie.' Misty, the red head said as she sauntered out onto the stage, walking arm in arm with the mousy brunette. Both girls instantly attracted the attention of the crowd and Sam alike, their outfits of tight denim shorts and snug white t-shirts with nothing underneath drew even his distracted gaze. 'Although, I'm not sure you could say the same.'

'Oh...I don't know.' Erika chuckled. 'I think she wanted this when she sploshed us so completely. And we are here to give you just what you want honey.'

'Wh...what are you guys going to do to me?' Ellie whispered.

'Oh...lots of things.' Misty replied. 'You gave us so much and we are here to repay it with interest.'

*****

Seems like a good place to break it here. Dont worry, part 3 will be coming soon. I hope you guys think things are starting to heat up. More like that to follow in part 3. Look forward to it, Kay?

White66
White66
1 Followers
12