Payback Isn't Always Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was swimming, and I was really struggling to keep it together.

"I love the feel of this hard dick, and I was so wet for it all day. I stayed wet." You ran your tongue over my cock, re-lubricating it, soaking it, and continued to jack me.

"Uh babe," I grunted out as quietly as I could. "You better stop or I'm gonna cum right here," I said, not wanting you to stop, but also not wanting an awkward climax in the dressing room.

"Really?" you quipped. "Cum right here? Right here in the dressing room. Cum right here with me wearing this sexy corset and G string? Cum right here while I stroke your big, fat, aching, swollen, throbbing dick?" You were really torturing me now and I was about to burst. "But you would be so messy if you did. You would have to walk around all wet and sticky ... just like I did."

You rubbed your thumb along the underside of my cock at the most sensitive spot. At the same moment you leaned forward and bit down on my nipple and rubbed me furiously with your saliva-slick thumb. There was no way I could hold back. I barely kept from screaming as I came hard, splashing my hot cum up over my stomach and onto my chest. I heard you gasp in excitement as I did, and I saw your eyes widen in pleasure seeing the result of your handiwork.

As the wave of my orgasm faded you continued to massage my cock, milking every drop of cum out of me. I was a mess. Between your saliva and my cum, everything was wet, really wet.

"Tsk! Tsk!" you said quietly, and wiped your hand clean on my boxers. "You really are wet now." You looked down at me and said, "I guess you like my outfit after all. I think I'll take it." With a self-satisfied smile you stood up to get dressed back into your shorts and t-shirt. I looked around the dressing room wildly, searching for something, anything, to use to clean up and dry off. But there was absolutely nothing around for me to use. There was no way I could erase the evidence of your incredible hand and blow job. I carefully buttoned my shirt back over my wet chest and stomach while I slid my shrinking cock back into my damp shorts. I could feel cum dripping down my balls and soaking into my boxers. I practically squished with each movement. And in the air conditioned dressing room it felt very cold. I gasped quietly.

"Problem lover?" you said, with a raised eyebrow. "A little cold and wet? Now you know how I felt all day. Paaayback!"

I held my shirt out away from me, hoping that I would dry out just a little before we left the dressing room. I knew that was a slim chance at best. The other thing I realized was that I smelled strongly of sex. I typically liked that, but there in public I knew that it would be embarrassingly obvious what we had been up to. There was no way that I could walk through the crowded store without everyone smelling me. It dawned on me that was also part of your devious plan. I realized the mistake that I made and really regretted not bringing a sweater with me from home.

"Okay, let's go," you announced after getting fully re-dressed. Unlike the way you had snuck me into the dressing room, you boldly flung the door open in front of me and stepped out. I held my breath, bracing myself to be seen by a horde of women waiting outside. Thankfully there was no one in sight as we exited and I sighed feeling momentarily relieved. That feeling didn't last.

"I can sneak around the edges of the store without anybody seeing me", I thought. It was another stupid idea, because you grabbed my hand and began making your way right through the center of the store to the checkout counter with me in close tow. My heart sank. There was no way I was going to sneak anywhere.

"Let's check out and then we can get some nice cold ice cream," you announced, rubbing in my chilly discomfort with obvious glee. I felt my boxers sticking to me, and a slow dribble of cooling cum run down my stomach. As we made our way to the counter, I could see women turning their heads toward us, nostrils flaring, and eyes dilating. They were like wolves sensing prey. I knew that every single one could smell me, and they knew exactly what we had been up to. I saw more than one wry smile as we wound through the female crowd. You held your head up, smiling slightly and obviously proud.

At the checkout counter we had to wait in a short line. I saw the woman in front of us stiffen slightly, heard her inhale deeply, and then began to sway back and forth. It was a motion that I recognized because I've seen you do it when you get turned on and want to secretly rub your pussy lips together.

"Did you get what you want?" the clerk asked when we finally got up to the counter.

"Oh yes!" you answered a gleam in your eye. I saw the clerk sniff and her eyes widened as she smelled me. I tried not to blush.

"I really like this corset," you said. "But there's a small spot on it," you pointed out where some of my cum had splashed on it. The clerk looked, and I saw a brief flash of recognition in her eyes. "Could you trade this out for me. I'd really like it to be perfect," you said, looking at me.

As you turned to me, you intentionally brushed you hand against my chest. A wet spot bloomed on my shirt as it made contact with my still damp skin and the aroma of sex washed more strongly into the air. You smiled, your eyes twinkling yet again.

"I absolutely understand everything, ma'am," the clerk answered grinning broadly at you. "It should be perfect for you and any occasion you choose to use, I mean wear, it," she added, quickly correcting herself.

Whatever secret communication women have between them definitely occurred in that moment, and I was positive that the clerk knew exactly what had happened in the dressing room. As she handed you the bag with your clean purchase carefully wrapped in tissue paper (it seemed to take forever to process that transaction) the young lady looked directly at me, winked, and said, "I hope that you enjoyed your experience in Victoria's Secret today, and that you will come again soon," subtly emphasizing the word "come."

"I'm sure he did, and I'm sure we will," you answered, squeezing my hand.

As we wound our way out of the store and into the mall, you turned to me and said, "Payback is hell, isn't it?"

I grinned and replied, "Yes it is. And I can't wait for some more payback...of my own."

But that's another story entirely...

12