Payback Night

Story Info
She loses a bet to hubby and gets a night to remember.
2.7k words
4.12
149.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Tonight was pay back time. David left me my instructions on my voice mail. We had bet on the outcome of a hockey game, I lost. I was to be his sex slave for the night.

Just the thought sent shivers down my spine.

When I arrived at the house and entered our bedroom, I knew he was watching me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body as he stood in our closet. I could even smell the spice of his cologne. I smiled to myself. I had been told to pretend I didn't know he was there.

I walked to the bed unbuttoning my jacket. Slowly, I let it drop in a soft pile to the floor. Stretched my arms over my head pushing hard so that my breasts tightened and the nipples stood out.

" Oh I moaned, I’m so fucking horny."

I moved my hands over my breasts pulling at the nipples making them hard. I groaned out in frustration, "Damn what a time to be all alone."

Now I undid the soft silk shirt, clinging to all my curves, button by button revealing the underwear he loved so much underneath. I pulled it over my head and unzipping wiggled out of my skirt. Both hit the floor together with a soft plop. I stood tall and tan, covered only by the white corset my David loved so much, along with my thigh hi nylons and thong panties. I loosened my hair and shook it out, sending its auburn waves cascading down my back to my ass.

“I need a bath, I want to be beautiful and clean when my David gets home.”

Going into the bath, I left the door open. I wanted him to hear me peeing, knew it would drive him crazy. Running the water, I carefully added the bath salts that he loved so much, and stepped down into the tub. Smiling when I saw his reflection in the bathroom mirror, I reached for the shower massager.

I moaned as the spray hit my already wet and ready feminine center of desire. I reached and started to caress my clit, poking one then another finger into my wet and waiting pussy, I soon brought myself to a raging climax, splashing water onto the floor in my delirium. I was ready, or thought I was for the evening to come. I did not know then just how far David was willing to take us on this night.

Finished with my bath, I dressed in a sheer robe, corset, thong panties and five- inch high heels, for my stroll back to our bed. I took my sleeping mask with me, sliding it on top my head, and went back to our large bed. I kicked off my shoes, and got comfortable on the bed. I tied my feet to the ropes waiting there. Now the right hand above my head found the cuffs there and clicked the right one closed. I then pulled the mask down over my eyes and cuffed the left one.

I was now helpless. I had made myself totally vulnerable awaiting David's pleasure.

I purred in my sexiest whisper, "I sure am in trouble if David doesn't come home soon."

I’m not sure how much time went by before I heard soft, slow stealthy movements. It seemed like hours probably was less than ten minutes. A hand reached and shoved something in my mouth and taped it there.

“ Hey what the hell, ” I thought, David never gags me. I tried to scream but all you could hear was mumbling through the gag. A sharp slap and a deep voice said "Stay still I would hate to cut you."

I felt a thin cold blade slide under the corset and start to rip upward. I froze not moving a muscle. He then cut off my panties then the rest of my clothes. Now I was naked.

A gloved hand pulled my breast taut and then a mouth sucked and bit it. He was not the tender lover I was expecting. This rough aggressive man took what he wanted without asking. I began to process the thought that I might be in trouble, even as I felt the growing warmth in my belly and the trickle of juices down my thigh. I couldn't believe this kind of treatment could turn me on, but it seemed to be doing just that making me hot.

I heard a low laugh. "If you like this so far baby just wait"

I wiggled and tried to pull away. No luck I was caught like a rat in a trap. This was crazy, this was supposed to be a game for just David and I. Now this person was here handling me like a piece of meat. He grabbed my other nipple, and then I felt pain as he clipped something on both of them. Dull throbbing achy pain traveling directly to my clit and pussy. Clamps, that bastard had clamped my nipples.

I had a terrible thought. “What if this wasn't David?” What if David was hurt, downstairs dying because of this man? What if these were robbers or worse. I was getting really scared. Just as I started to cry for real. I felt warm water flowing over my pubic mound.

The deep voice warned me to stay still. I felt a razor start to shave my hair and I froze in fear that if I moved he might really hurt me. He was tender and careful and soon I felt cooler water as he washed me clean of the suds.

A chortle escaped the madman. “Beautiful, my captured beauty, just beautiful,” a soft kiss and a lick on my now nude pussy mound followed his words. I relaxed a little bit. My mind racing with thoughts but suddenly not quite as afraid.

The tape was gently removed from my mouth. The gag removed. A rough callused hand took its place.

"No talking or I gag you again."

I nodded my agreement. I felt something soft, warm, and wet brush across my lips.

"Remember you are at my mercy and do not hurt me.” I heard him say just as he pushed into my mouth. This was definitely not my David he was wide and long, immediately reaching the back of my throat with his stroke. He was, my tongue told me also circumcised. I sucked him in deep and my tongue as if it had a mind of its own, started to lick and swirl around his shaft and head.

I heard a muffled groan and a bitten off exclamation of desire, and knew my talents were appreciated. I was suddenly not afraid any longer but getting mad. Only David could have arranged this, well, hell with him. I would enjoy it and give him a real show.

Suddenly as I concentrated on pleasuring my captor, another set of hands touched my body, a warm mouth and skilled tongue started playing with me and fingers invaded my feminine core. I felt the juices of my arousal dripping down my thighs. I couldn't remember a time that I had ever been this turned on in my whole life.

I knew I would come and come soon if this kept up. I felt a small thin wet finger push lightly against my anus. It twirled, petted and played there until I relaxed into the sensations it caused. It was only then that it enter my darkest tunnel. Teasing and pushing in and out in rhythm with the fingers inside my pussy. His mouth, I assumed it was a him sucked and licked my clit and I was rapidly heading for one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

I heard them whispering together and knew from the feeling of swelling in the cock inside my mouth the man there was ready to come. The other person growled "Do it now. See she swallows."

I hated to swallow but somehow it suddenly didn't seem to matter, as he came so did I. Drinking his salty somewhat sweet come until it was all gone and he was soft inside my mouth.

A soft firm mouth kissed me and a tongue forced it's way into my mouth. I recognized this mouth. This man was my David. He finished sharing the taste of me and said, "Now slave for your next treat."

I was moved around with pillows being tucked here and there around me. Just as I had time to wonder what was going to happen. I felt the mouths. Three of them were on my body. I couldn't process the sensations fast enough.

I had people licking, sucking, biting and petting me everywhere. I felt a tongue inside my ass and another inside my pussy, while someone else removed my nipple clamps and sucked the painful engorged nipples into their mouth. I was off on another climax. This climax was bigger, longer, and harder than all the rest. I collapsed, pleading for a rest.

I heard laughter and then feet as all three people seemed to leave the bedroom. Listening hard I did hear and smell David when He returned. He held my head up and gave me some water to drink and then kissing me deeply told me how very proud of me he was tonight. I asked him to untie me but he softly said not until midnight that's our deal and there is a lot more yet to come.

I shivered as I heard him leave. I didn't know if it were, lust or fear. I did know waiting made it worse. It seemed like hours before I heard feet returning. This time there were only two people. Mr. Deep Voice as I had started to think of him asked if I had missed them. I nodded my head not having permission to speak. “She learns well my friend" I heard him say. Then I heard the crack of a paddle hitting flesh. I shivered.

One of my wildest fantasies was to be spanked while being royally fucked. Apparently, it was on the agenda for this evening. Goose bumps appeared just at the sound of the paddle. Then I felt a soft crack as a warm human hand hit my ass once, and then again. Even as I jerked at the pain, I recognized the warm tingles it spread throughout my body. Again, the hand hit me, I cried out from the heat and the pain of It caused me.

Mr. deep voice laughed" Crybaby that's just to warm you up so the paddle doesn't hurt you. here see how wet you are? He shoved fingers into my pussy and then into my mouth. I sucked my juices off his hand as he continued his chat. “You did well tonight so here is a reward."

A thick fat cock pushed deeply inside my pussy and started hammering away. "Maybe it's my reward.” said Mr. deep voice as he started to laugh.

Suddenly his hands found my clit and someone else started sucking and biting my nipples. He would pull them out as tight as he could then let them loose. It felt wonderful. I was flying before I knew it pleading to come, screaming how much I loved being fucked by him. This is coming from a woman who never loses control never. After tonight, I would be unable to be proud of that fact ever again.

I had thought losing the bet would be fun, I never expected it to be educational. I had a fleeting thought that I hoped David was taking notes.

Again I was coming and it seemed like just as I would start to come down, one of them would do something else and I was spiraling higher again. I felt something cold and smooth invade my ass and then they turned it on. A vibrator it felt so good, I couldn't believe it.

I disliked toys; I wouldn't use them or allow David to use them on me. Another never hit the dirt. Exhausted again, I collapsed and they finally stopped. Mr. deep voice kissed me as he pulled out, and said "I’m saving this for the grand finale baby."

If there was something bigger coming, I wasn't sure I would live through it.

They untied me and put me in place over David's knees. He kissed my hot red bottom and said "Pain and pleasure are strange things my love, I hope to show you the joys in both tonight." He hit me with the paddle. I yelled out. They laughed "Go ahead holler it makes it better and he hit me again and again. Mr. deep voice kept count. 20 times in all I was hit. I lost count after the first orgasm but they told me later that I had two more before they were done.

Finally, ass red and hot they put me back on the bed. I heard the jar of lubrication open and knew David was probably getting ready to fuck my ass. I moaned in readiness for him. Mr. deep voice laughed. "My God See how wet she is? How hot for cock, A natural slut David a natural."

I felt him slide into my pussy again, and then pull me down on top of him. I then felt my David push against my ass. I whimpered and cried out needing to feel him inside me. Wanting the fullness I knew this would bring. The one on the bottom lay still deeply inside me as David worked himself in inch by inch.

I can't describe how good it felt. I think I was coming from his first push and it only got better. Soon they were both buried deep and then I was just a toy. Someone to play with as they pushed and pulled me back and forth.

I couldn't believe how hot I was, how juicy. I was climbing to the likes of an orgasm like none other, and then it hit me. David later told me that I screamed and cried. It had he said taken the two of them all their best efforts to hold me. Once I calmed down, they went after their own pleasure, taking me for the ride with them. I collapsed into oblivion.

I awoke to silence. I wondered how long I had been asleep. I called out to be set free. Immediately, I heard a voice come from our room monitor. "Be right there my love."

David was here, and all was well. I felt a light kiss on my mouth and a gentle caress. Then my blindfold was taken off and I blinked in the light of day.

"What time is it?" I asked as I realized I had an urgent need for the bathroom. David helped me up and carried me to the toilet. I was amazed at how hard it was to stand. How weak I was how I trembled.

He smiled "Breakfast is ready sweets, you will feel better with food. It’s been over 24 hours since you ate or drank anything."

"Twenty-four hours?" I asked with disbelief written all over my face.

"Its Friday morning, almost noon time, my sweet little captive." David replied to my first question.

I had lost almost a whole day. He carried me to the table and gently put me in my chair, on several pillows. I reached for coffee and toast. All the sudden I was ravenous for food and then for David. He had turned on something in me that I could not deny. I wanted, no I needed him and soon.

We talked throughout breakfast. I was amazed at what he had to say about our bet night pay back. He said he had been so worried about me later, when I didn't wake up. He had called Tom. That is a Doctor friend of ours, Tom came over and checked on me. I was exhausted from sensory override was Tom's diagnosis. Let me sleep. So that's what David did calling us both in sick.

I stood and walked to him sat on his lap. "I'm ready to be overloaded again. No blindfolds or friends this time however if you please, Just us?"

He smiled and picking me up carried me to our bed. That however is another story. What I did learn, and we continue to experiment with is giving up control can be a real kick. David took movies and I am amazed at myself also I was turned on to a degree I can't explain. I guess no matter how well you think you know yourself you can always find a new depth to yourself when you start to look.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers