Payback - Ten Fold

Story Info
Multiply the number of times you cheated by ten, asshole!
9.3k words
2.8
143.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
225 Followers

Because the following story is so long, it will be submitted in multiple chapters. This story is a cuckold story. If you do not like those stories or all of the "faggy" things they entail, do yourself the favor and stop reading now. You have a fair warning.

Any negative comments about the subject matter will be ignored and deleted. You were already told what the story is. I don't care if you like cuckold stories or not. I just want to know if the people who DO like them, like this one. Any other comments / feedback are welcome and appreciated.

*

Part 1 -- Pool Shark

"8 Ball in side pocket," He confidently announced, seconds before making a difficult bank shot look like child's play.

Jeff, Joe, Jerry, Jake, John, Jim, or whatever the fuck his name was -I just knew it started with a J- had just beat me for the fourth straight game. I resisted the urge to break my pool stick over his head and simply acknowledged his win with a nod.

"Nice shot, Brian!" My wife enthusiastically complimented him, sliding off her bar stool to give him a high five.

"Thank you, beautiful Lexi," He clasped her hand and pulled her into him, turning her high five into an unexpected, but well received embrace. "So fucking beautiful," he said as he squeezed her tightly, letting his hand fall from the small of her back to her ass while giving it a firm squeeze with no objection from her, "And you smell so good, I like to eat you maybe," he added.

"Brian?" I muttered to myself. I had been sure his name started with the letter J. Or maybe that was his friend? Of course she'd remember his name, I knew these two metro-sexuals' were exactly the type she went for.

"Isn't she so beautiful, Jesse?" Brian said to his friend in his annoying European accent.

"Yes, so very much!" His friend replied in the same irritating accent. "Please, come here to me Lexi. Or will you only hug Mr. big shot pool star? I will also like to have hug from you too!"

"I will also like to have hug from you too," I quietly mocked his piss-poor English as I watched my wife strut over to him and squeeze him like a lover going off to war. And this piece of Euro-trash, 'Jesse', was even more brave than his friend, gripping her by the back of her thighs with both hands just below the hem of her tiny skirt, sliding a single finger from each hand just under the elastic top of her thigh-high fishnets and caressing the soft, tan skin around the edges of her stockings.

"I will like to do so many things with you," Jesse professed as he unabashedly slid his hands up the back of her skirt, "But I think maybe your friend, he will not like it so much."

"Friend? Try husband," I indignantly uttered.

"Don't worry about him. He doesn't have a leash on me," My busty, Native-American wife assured him, casting me a wicked glance over her shoulder as she let him kiss her neck and fondle her ass.

I looked around the crowded pool hall nervously. People were beginning to stare. Jesse had my wife's skirt pushed up all the way to her hips, exposing her thong-clad ass to anyone who happened to glance in their direction. I wondered how long it would be before we got kicked out. I was a regular at this place.

"What you are waiting for?" Brian asked, "You lose again. Rack them up."

"Yeah, yeah," I grumbled, gathering up all the balls and carefully placing them in the rack, barely able to take my eyes off of my woman and the strange man who had his hands up her skirt.

"Buddy, you don't look so good," Jesse condescendingly quipped, delivering a swift smack on my wife's rear end that made her let out a mouse-like squeak. "Only one more game he wins and we will be enjoying beautiful Lexi very much!"

"We? What's this we shit?" I scowled. "Why don't you get your hands off my wife's ass and grab a cue if you want in. My bet is with your friend."

"Yes but your wife, she change it," Jesse smiled, kissing her neck again.

"Two for one, baby. Sorry, I just can't resist," Lexi cast me an evil grin.

"My friend, I don't know why you make this bet if you don't like for sharing you wife," Brian's shitty English continued to annoy me.

"I'm not the one who made this bet," my voice was drowned out by the sound of the cue ball crashing into the others as he made his break.

It had all started innocently enough, or as innocently as anything starts in a room full of hustlers and drunks. This guy with a strange accent walks over and asks if I just want to have a little 'friendly competition." We played a game and I tried to lose to make him think I sucked, but he sucked so impossibly bad that I ended up winning. I knew he was a hustler then.

Of course he then suggested a small wager to make it "more interesting" - typical pool hustler strategy -- and I accepted. I let him win the first then I up'd the bet. Unfortunately, from there on out, he just kept winning. I knew I was the better player but I was distracted and it was throwing me off my game.

It was hard to focus on the task at hand when my wife was being outrageously flirtatious with these two clowns. In fact, she was acting flat out whorish, and it only got worse as the night went on. It was making me sick with jealousy.

And these guys had showed no shame in flirting right back with her, in spite of my presence. When Brian had brashly commented on "how lucky I was to just to see naked such a beautiful woman", Lexi candidly informed him that we hadn't fucked in weeks and that our relationship was in a very bad place. They both took that as a green-light to take what ever liberties with her she'd allow. And so far she hadn't protested to any of their blatant advances.

So before I knew it, this disrespectful, Euro shit-head had taken all of my cash on hand. I had every intention of hitting the ATM and winning my money back and then some. But Lexi decided to let me know exactly where we stood, when she offered to wager herself against the cash Brian had won from me. It was a lousy two hundred dollars. For that miniscule amount, my wife was willing to spread her legs for a pair of total strangers. It made me sick, and it almost made me want to cry.

It wasn't about the money for her, or for me. I would have gladly chalked the two hundred up to a loss and left with my wife, but she didn't want it that way. She wanted to torment me.

The bet was a race to five, meaning, the first one to win five games won the bet, and for all intensive purposes, my wife's pussy. I was now down four games to none, thanks to the constant distraction she was providing. And I'm not someone who does well under extreme pressure, but I knew I had to ignore everything that was going on around me and protect what was mine!

Brian made a few decent shots and looked like he might run the table before he foolishly attempted a needless, showboating bank shot and got him self trapped behind the eight ball. His next shot was a scratch.

I made it a point to never look in my wife's direction as I went to work. With my game face on, I sank one ball after another until I planted the eight ball in the side pocket. "You lose! Rack'em!" I jubilantly exclaimed.

As he racked up the balls I made the mistake of glancing over at my wife. Lexi was straddling Jesse's lap, grinding on him, with her tongue down his throat, not even caring that he had her slutty, little denim skirt was all the way up to her hips. It made my blood boil.

"Get your fucking hands off my wife! You haven't won shit, yet!" I protested, slamming my pool stick down on the table for effect.

Annoyed, Lexi turned around, scowling at me. "You're just delaying the inevitable. Hurry up and beat this loser, Brian. I need to be fucked!"

"Loser?" I cried out incredulously, grabbing her by the arm. "We need to talk. Now!"

"Hey my man, where you go? We are no finished!" Brian protested as I drug Lexi off into a more private corner of the noisy pool hall.

"Let fucking go of me, asshole!" Lexi yanked her arm away from me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Kissing that guy and letting him feel you up? You're acting like a total slut, and right in front of me!"

"Tough shit! How does it feel?" Lexi barked back.

"It's bad enough that you made this stupid bet, but you're acting like they've won already! But let me tell you, they are NOT going to win! So why don't you keep that slutty little skirt pulled down where it belongs and stop making a spectacle of yourself. You're embarrassing yourself, and me!"

"Ohhhh, poor baby," she mocked me. "Am I making you look bad in front of your drunk pool hustling buddies? Well good, you piece of shit!"

Her words stung me. My wife had never disrespected me so badly before tonight. And even though she had a tendency to drink too much when we went out, she had hardly touched her first drink. I pleaded, "Lexi, baby, why are you being so hostile towards me? You were fine earlier. What's gotten in to you?"

"What's got into me? More like what YOU got into!"

"Not again!" I threw my arms up in frustration. "I said I was sorry. How many times can I say it? I love you Lexi. I made a mistake, a bad one, but I've apologized and moved on!"

"Easy for YOU to move on, you selfish prick! You're lucky I haven't divorced your ass! And so help me god, if you even dare give me any more shit about acting like a 'slut', I WILL divorce you!"

"Lexi...Lexi..." I searched for words I couldn't find.

"If anyone is a slut, it's you! How many times did you fuck that whore?"

"We've been over this," I said meekly, my head bowed.

"Uh huh. And we've also been over the consequences. You knew this was coming, I warned you. I want you to taste your own medicine, you fucking loser!" Lexi said, viciously. "Did you think I was playing around?"

I was only now realizing just how serious she was about her threat. "You don't have to do this. Every tear I watched you cry when you found out, taught me my lesson. You don't have to cheapen yourself."

"Gee, thanks for your concern," she said, sarcastically, "But I'm actually enjoying myself. I'm beginning to see the thrill in fucking someone new."

Her words left me shaking as I looked her over, head to toe; she looked cheap and easy -- like she was looking to get fucked. Her ensemble consisted of black, open toed shoes, black, thigh-high fishnets, a skirt that barely covered her ass, and was completed with a tight, low cut top that made her cleavage look like it was begging for mercy. My wife never dressed this way. She wasn't one of those girls who liked to flaunt her stuff, even though she had an incredible, fit, and curvy body at 28 years of age.

"You planned this, didn't you? You knew you were going to find someone to get your revenge with tonight," I said, sadly.

"Sucks, right? Knowing the person you married is out looking to get laid by someone else? Well at least you have the benefit of knowing! I had to walk around like a fool thinking everything was ok!"

"This isn't right."

"Fuck what's right! I have EVERY right to do this. You haven't learned your lesson until you feel the way I felt! So suck it up or find a good divorce lawyer!"

I shook my head, defeated. "Well you don't have to be so disrespectful and mean towards me. I was never that way towards you. I know people in this place, and it's humiliating!"

"You don't think I was humiliated? You don't think I still am, everyday? I have to go to work and sit in a cubicle twenty feet away from the whore who fucked you! And everybody knows she fucked my husband, and I have to play nice because she's the boss's niece! You fucking bastard!" Lexi slapped me hard across the face. "I hope you DO feel humiliated!"

I sighed deep, trying not to further my own humiliation by letting everyone in the pool hall see me cry. "Is there even a point to me going through this? I mean, do you even love me still? Because if you do, fine, I will sit here and eat shit from you and these two clowns you've been flirting with all night if that's what it takes for us to move forward. But if you don't love me, I might as well go home and start packing my things."

"Oh no," she shook her head defiantly, "You don't get to ask me a question like that right now. You don't get to take the easy way out. How many times did you stick your dick in that whore? When I've had another mans cock in me that many times, times ten, you fucking shit head, then we'll see if I still love you. Deal with it or fuck off!"

"This game isn't over, you know. I'm a better player than him, and I don't intend to lose. I'm going to fight my way back and win to save your virtue," I said, hoping she'd be moved by a heroic gesture.

"No you're not," she said, coldly. She took my hand and nonchalantly placed it between her legs. "Feel that? My pussy is wet for them. I could feel his cock get hard in his jeans and honey, it's huge! I need that big cock in me, I need to be fucked!"

"I don't want to hear this," I protested, feeling faint.

"They're going to fuck me tonight, honey. And I have a feeling they're going to fuck me good. They're going to fuck me in our bed, and you're going to sleep on the couch while they do, and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't give a shit about this game."

"Then why did you make this stupid bet if you were just gonna do it anyway!?" I had to quickly wipe a falling tear from my eye before she saw it.

"Because I wanted to see you squirm. And now I'm enjoying the way you look so lost and jealous every time he makes a shot! But it's gotten a little old now. So hurry up and lose so I can go home and get some good dick." With that, Lexi turned and walked back towards our pool table.

I went to the bathroom for a moment in order to regain my composure. Looking at myself in the mirror felt like a chore. I'd really fucked up this time. Fucking up was sort of my forte, but Lexi overlooked a great many of my shortcomings and blunders, it was the kind of unconditional love that fairytale romances were made of. If only I hadn't been so damn shallow!

Lexi's co-worker, Michelle, was one hot piece of ass. In fact, I remembered thinking at the moment it became clear I was going to sleep with her, that she was SO hot that even if I got caught, it was worth risking my marriage to fuck a woman that fine. Seeing Lexi looking as sexy and slutty as she did that night, made Michelle look like nothing. Sharing her was going to be hard to swallow.

I splashed some cold water on my face and went to face the music. I was as ready as I would ever be, and that wasn't saying much. I emerged from the bathroom with a swagger and confidence that was completely artificial.

I wanted to puke on my shoes.

Lexi was sandwiched between Jesse and Brian on the bench seat in front of the pool table, one leg draped over each man's lap, their hands invading her private space, the tops of her stockings and the crotch of her panties clearly visible for all to see. And everyone seemed to be looking, not only at my wife acting like a slut, but at me letting this happen, as if waiting for the other shoe to drop. They must have been waiting for me to shove a cue ball up both of these guys asses.

"Let's get this over with," I stated firmly, picking up my stick and making a clean break. I sunk a couple of balls on the break and on my very next shot, purposely sent the eight ball into the corner pocket for a game ending scratch. I was tired of the charade; it was time to pay the piper.

Brian seemed happy that he hadn't even had to get up to win the game. He was far more interested in feeling up my wife's stocking-clad thigh and pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Jesse greedily turned her face back towards him and started tonguing her down while his finger traced the crotch of her thong, while Brian's hand made it's way up her shirt and started squeezing her breast.

I wondered if this sort of thing was ok to do publicly in whatever country these jerk-offs had come from, because in America this sort of thing got you arrested. "You guys wanna take this some where else before you cause a problem?"

"Lexi, will you like to come to our hotel with us?" Jesse asked. "I am want to fuck you so bad!"

"Yes, me to. I will like for you to show us how you suck our cocks," Brian added, plainly.

"I have a king size bed at home and it's only about ten minutes away, how about we go there?" Lexi said, her face flushed, her breath heavy.

"Very nice, we will go then," Jesse said, high-fiving his buddy, while simultaneously giving me a look that said, 'loser'.

"Go pay for the table," Lexi ordered me.

I went and paid, then returned to the table to find them gone. Leaving the balls and cue's to be put away by someone else, I hurried out into the parking lot to find my wife getting into a black sedan with the two men.

No fucking way was I going to let them out of my sight, if for no other reason than my wife's safety. I hurried over to my SUV and peeled out of the parking lot right behind them, making sure to stay right on their tail in case they tried to venture off somewhere with my wife. Naively, I thought she might actually have second thoughts about going through with this -- wishful thinking.

Barely a car-length behind them, I could see her sitting in the backseat on the passenger side with one of the guys, who I made out to be Jesse because of his long dark hair. Jesse looked back at me through the rear window, and appeared to be laughing. Lexi then turned and looked as well, squinting into my headlights as Jesse buried his face in her cleavage. Recognizing our SUV, she stared up at me with a devious look in her eyes, and flipped me off!

My heart sank.

I could clearly see Jesse groping, squeezing, and kissing the top of my wife's breasts above her low cut top. I felt an all-to-brief moment of relief when she pushed his head away, then felt crushed all over again when I saw her peel her shirt off over her head. Then, just to say 'fuck you' all over again, she turned to her right, rolled down the window, and chucked her shirt right back at my window!

The shirt hit it's mark on the passenger side and then blew across my windshield, getting hung up on my wiper blade. I had to turn on the wipers to free it and watched as her shirt flew up over the roof and then saw it blowing away into the night in my rear view mirror.

Lexi wasn't someone who shopped at thrift stores; she was a name brand girl all the way. She spent a small fortune on every piece of her wardrobe and took meticulous care of her expensive things. For her to discard a spendy piece of clothing like that just to spite me, sent me a message loud and clear -- nothing was more important to her than seeing me suffer. Any thoughts I'd had that she would eventually draw the line and call this off disappeared at that moment.

Jesse was continuing his lustful assault on her ample bosom as he reached around her and unhooked her bra. In an instant her bra was off and my wife's gorgeous, cantaloupe sized tits were exposed and there for the taking. Jesse tossed her bra over the drivers seat into Brian's lap, and a second later I saw my wife's bra fly out the drivers side window, the metal clasp loudly clacking against my side mirror as it passed me by. My heart was pounding so fast it hurt as I watched Jesse hungrily feast on Lexi's nipples as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

The black sedan began to swerve a little. I wondered if Brian was drunk, because if he was, he was going to get his ass kicked when that car stopped. As much as I despised these two characters, I had to let this play out. I knew if I did anything to put a stop to it I would just be delaying the inevitable and further pissing Lexi off in the process. This was my fault, and if Lexi felt she needed to get even before we could move on, then I had to let her. I loved my wife, and didn't want to lose her. But if he had put her in danger by driving drunk, that would be all the excuse I needed to whip his ass like I so badly wanted to!

Turned
Turned
225 Followers