Payback - Ten Fold and Then Some

Story Info
Even a wimp has his limits.
5.1k words
4.28
200.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even a wimp has his limits - my ending to Turned's Payback - Ten fold

URL: http://www.literotica.com/s/payback-ten-fold

Another story about a wife's revenge taken too far. In some of these, the husband never even did anything wrong. This isn't the case in Payback - Ten Fold. Hubby did bad. He fucked around, and hurt his wife, and the girl he was screwing with. The wife decides she wants payback in kind, rarely a good idea, and the games begin.

While she's punishing him, she slowly slips further and further down the slope of immorality, egged on by her lifetime friend, a man-hating professional escort. Just the kind of person you should turn to, when you're having problems in your marriage.

After two chapters, she finally pushes things too far, and perhaps even recognizes that she's in trouble. Perhaps.

After two chapters, this story was abandoned in April of 2010. It's been four long years waiting for a finish. The wait is over. This is a story that I've had many, many requests to complete.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

End of Payback - Ten Fold Ch.02 by Turned

"Do you know what you've done, Tony? Do you have any idea?" Her voice sounded shaky. I recognized her tone and when a teardrop landed on my cheek it confirmed she was crying. "I'm turning into something really bad, Tony. Really bad! And I don't know what to do!"

I waited for her to continue, still pretending to be asleep, but I soon heard her footsteps going up the stairs.

Part of me felt guilty for not getting up and talking to her in an obvious moment of emotional conflict. But I also knew she was impossible to talk to when she was drunk. She'd ramble on and on, talking in circles all night long. It was better to wait until she was sober to try and have a serious discussion with her.

But at least I could tell she felt remorse for what she was doing. That was a good sign, and it helped me sleep a little better that night. But only a little.

Chapter 3 - A Line In the Sand

I sat at the table and squinted at the harsh morning light streaming in through the window. I sipped my scalding black coffee, trying to decide the best way out of the miserable situation. Her last words the night before had finally shown a hint of concern, not over our marriage, but at what she was becoming. Perhaps she finally realized what her best friend was turning her into. I only hoped that her concerns would carry over into the new day. Then again, even if they did, was it already too late?

My wife entered the room, once again half naked, mincing around in panties and nothing else. She looked like shit, worn out and exhausted, her face screwed up, probably from a hangover. She had marks all over her body, her tits and thighs were bruised and showed bite marks. I knew that she was purposely showing them off to me. So much for my hopes that she realized what was happening to us, or that she cared.

"This has to stop, Lexi. It's not even about us anymore. I'm concerned for your health and safety."

"I'm sure you're so concerned. Where was that concern when you were fucking around?"

I sighed, tired of defending my actions. Yeah, I cheated, but this was out of control. "I screwed up. But I was discreet, careful, and never rubbed your nose in it. Acting like a common bar slut isn't the way to fix this."

She stood in front of me, her anger manifested in what was once a beautiful face, now a wan, sunken-eyed despicable visage. "Don't you DARE take that tone with me! You're the slut, not me! Don't you DARE lecture me, you asshole!"

I was starting to worry that she was certifiably insane. As she screamed spittle sprayed out of her mouth, and her eyes took on a crazed look.

In the light of day, after a restless night, I knew I couldn't take anymore. I'd fucked up, but this woman in my house wasn't my wife. She had become a complete heartless slut. Her once beautiful body disgusted me.

I knew that her evil cunt of a friend Maria had a lot to do with it, egging her on, leading her into more vile situations, doing terrible things. But she was a grown woman and responsible for her own actions.

She'd spent the last night in a bar fucking who knows how many men, sucking them off, while the bastards who used her sent me pictures of their actions. In them she was completely remorseless, flipping me off with the evidence of her adultery on her face. For a moment the previous night she'd actually seemed to regret her actions. Now it was back to more of the same. Cold, cruel, heartless, demeaning, humiliating.

"It's over, Lexi. I've had it. I tried to put up with you, but what you've done now is beyond my limits."

"No way! You don't get to choose, you asshole! I'll decide when there's been enough, and what your limits are. You think this is rough? Try sitting a few cubicles down from the bitch who fucked your husband! That's what I have to live with. You haven't even started to feel the pain I have."

I stood and faced her down. I had loved the woman, but any last vestiges of that feeling were starting to fade. The hatred, the disrespect, the purposeful humiliation were too much.

"It's over. The next time you cheat on me, the next time you disrespect me and try to humiliate me, I will divorce your slutty ass. Hell, I'll probably do it anyway. You disgust me now. I wonder how I ever loved you. I know you don't love me, not the way you're treating me, so this isn't worth my time."

"Fuck you!" she screamed in my face. "You don't get to make the decisions, I do! It's not over until I say it's over! You're the cheater, not me!"

I leaned closer, my eyes hardening. "That's it. I'm done. You'll hear from my lawyer. Congratulations, you destroyed us."

She was still shrieking at me when I went upstairs to pack my bags. Her words were vile, telling me all the things she'd done, how good it made her feel, demeaning and insulting me. She admitted to being with at least half-a-dozen men the night before, getting fucked on that pool table, and sucking any dick that was stuck in her face.

"I hope you figure out what you want, before it's too late. I pray you stop before you become a full-fledge whore like your idiot friend."

"I'm not a whore!"

"You're just like Maria now. I'm sure she's proud she split us up like she always wanted. I imagine it won't be long before you both work for her pimp husband."

I had finished packing my last bag, while she screamed at me, telling me all the disgusting things she planned to do. I thought she was a whore last night? She'd show me just how big a whore she could be. Then we'd see how I liked it!

"Whatever. I'm sorry I fucked Michelle. It was a terrible thing to do, and I'll always regret it. I think most of all I'll regret that it turned you into this," I said, looking up and down her half naked body, the signs of her previous nights activity still vivid.

She was still shrieking like a mad woman when I walked out the door and drove away.

~ * ~ * ~

The small motel rented rooms by the week. It would give me enough time to find a more permanent place. I'd let her keep the house, we'd only had it a few years, and there wasn't enough equity in it to pay the Realtor fees if we sold it.

I was feeling sorry for myself, and at what had happened to my life, that first evening. There was a small bar only a block away from the motel. I'd never been in it before, and figured nobody there would recognize me. I couldn't stand the idea of facing anyone who might know me and Lexi, or was aware of what she'd done. I figure it had to be common knowledge by now.

After a couple of drinks, I decided I needed to try to salvage at least part of what had become a horrible situation.

I admit it, I was half drunk, or I probably wouldn't have done it. I texted Michelle.

I hadn't heard from her, or tried to contact her since that night when everything went to hell. I didn't know what to say, so I started with the old fall back. SORRY ABOUT OTHER NIGHT. I WAS DRUNK AND UPSET. SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN IT OUT ON U.

After turning the phone on, it was a few seconds before I saw the number of calls I'd missed. Over a dozen, most from Lexi, but there were several numbers I didn't recognize. I was about to delete the voicemails, when I got curious. I started to listen to the first one.

"You fucking coward," she had screamed. "You get your ass back home, and take what you deserve! If you're not here by noon, I'm going back to the bar, and taking anyone who wants me home to our house. If you're there, I'll only fuck three of them, otherwise they're all going to get me. How do you like that?"

Delete.

"It's eleven-fifty, asshole. Your time is running out. In ten minutes I'm out the door. You better be on your way!"

Delete.

"You're lucky, there's only five single guys and two couples in here. How long do you think it's going to take me to have them home in our bed? You better be there, or I'm fucking all of them!"

Delete.

"Four of them, you asshole, and one of the couples. Five men and one woman, here in the house and you're not here. I warned you. I hope you like the pictures."

Delete.

The next call was from a number I didn't recognize. I heard the strange voice on the other end, telling me what a hot little whore I had, and how good her ass felt. She was moaning and cursing me in the background. I didn't even listen to the whole thing.

Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete.

I had barely finished deleting the last message, when a new text appeared. It was from Michelle.

SORRY. U HURT ME TONY. I DIDNT DESERVE THAT

She was right. I had hurt her, making promises I never intended to keep. I had wanted her, and had been willing to say whatever it took to get her. I had fucked up big time, and I was now paying the piper.

I KNOW. I WAS AN ASS. HOPE U CAN FORGIVE ME SOMEDAY.

I noticed that I had several more text messages. Some from unknown numbers, a couple from Lexi. After seeing the first three pictures, I was feeling sick. My wife, the woman I loved, was being made airtight by strangers. The men looked disgusting, the kind of guys who'd be in a bar early on a Saturday afternoon. Lexi looked almost as bad. The last picture showed her with a woman that had to be at least 50 years old, a typical bar hag. I felt the tears in my eyes, as I closed the phone.

An incoming message beep had me take one last look. Michelle again. R U OK?

NO.

The answer was instantaneous.

ANYTHING I CAN DO?

DONT THINK SO. IVE MOVED OUT. ILL B GETTING DIVORCE. FML

It was a little longer before the next reply. Long enough for me to order another drink, trying to drown my sorrows.

YEAH LIFE SUX. WANT 2 TALK ABOUT IT?

Did I? Was I ready to bare my soul to anyone. Especially her?

NOT 2 NITE. HURTS 2 MUCH

I took another long sip of my drink, looking around the bar. It was pretty full. I could only imagine Lexi walking into the place, stripping herself naked, and taking on all comers.

OK. IF U WANT 2 TALK IM HERE 4 U. SORRY

THANKS. MAYBE TOMORROW.

I finished up my drink, pissed off at the world. Alright, mostly pissed off at my slut wife, her man-hating whore best friend, and myself, to be honest. After that came Michelle, and all the bastards fucking my soon to be ex. That and the obnoxious guys in the corner who were laughing and having way too good a time. Nobody deserved to be that happy.

I was in no shape to drive, but I wasn't thinking all that well. I wasn't staggering drunk, but I wasn't feeling much pain. In my less than lucid state, I drove back to the house. It was easy to tell which was mine. There were at least half-a-dozen cars parked out front, all the lights were on, including the Master Bedroom. She was having an orgy to celebrate my leaving. Well fuck her.

I managed to make it back to the motel without getting stopped. In my room, I stripped down and took a shower, along with a few aspirin. I knew I'd be regretting the drinking come the morning. I collapsed into my bed, and grabbed my phone. You're never too drunk to drunk text.

Michelle: MISS U

Lexi: FUCK U

Maria: U WIN

~ * ~ * ~

After a late breakfast that helped diminish the pounding in my head, I was lost as to what to do. It was Sunday, and the only plans I'd had were now a thing of the past. One thing I had realized was that in my hurry to leave the house the day before, I'd left my laptop behind. That and my phone charger.

I thought I'd try to sneak in and get them both, if Lexi was gone. If not, I might just blow by and try again later, when the house was empty.

Driving up the street, the house was anything but empty. There were still several cars parked out front. They looked like different ones, but I couldn't be sure. I wasn't all that clear thinking the night before. I did notice the one parked halfway up my lawn hadn't been there last time.

I pulled into the driveway, one side of which was open. I could hear the music blaring from outside. As I entered the front door, I saw a party going on in my living room. It was a complete mess, trashed, and I was disgusted.

Two steps inside the door, a long-haired pot-bellied shirtless man confronted me. "Twenty bucks."

"What?"

"You heard me. Twenty bucks. Twenty bucks gets you in the door, and one turn with the hotty, and as much as you want with Gertie. For fifty, you can go as many times as you want, and you can have beer while you wait."

I looked around again, taking in the room of waiting men, and hearing the sounds coming down the hall. I felt my stomach churn. "I . . . I need to get more cash. I'll be back."

He nodded. "Bring a case of beer, and I'll let you go unlimited for thirty bucks." He gave me a big scary smile, exposing yellowed teeth.

"Thanks," I said.

Back in my car, I called 911. I gave them my address, and told them a whorehouse was being operated out of it. I told them about the offer of $20 for one shot, and $50 for unlimited access. I had to repeat my story once I was forwarded to someone who could do something about it.

I parked across the street, down a few houses, and sat back to watch the excitement. I didn't recognize the police when they showed up. I guess they were undercover. Two guys walked in, and less than a minute later, two police cars and a van came speeding up the road, lights flashing. I had my camera out and started recording as soon as it got exciting.

An even ten men were escorted out of the house in handcuffs, including the guy who'd asked me for the money. Eventually Lexi, and another woman were escorted out. The men were loaded into the van, and the women were put in the back of the police cars.

Once they'd left, I parked in the driveway, and entered my home. I video'd the state of the place, from the living room and kitchen, and up the stairs to the sickening devastation that was my bedroom. There were a bunch of used condoms on the floor, but not nearly enough for what had been going on. I thought I was going to lose my breakfast.

In the kitchen, I found my wife's purse. It was obvious someone had been through her wallet. It was empty, not just the cash, but all her credit cards as well. Just great.

I grabbed the things I'd returned for, and locked up after me. I couldn't stay in the place. It stunk to high heaven. Back at my motel room, I called the credit card companies, and reported her cards stolen. I expected to hear from Lexi, and kept my phone handy, but the call never arrived. I did download the videos to my laptop, and forwarded a copy to Maria.

"Congratulations. She's as big a whore as you are. Everything you wanted. I hope you both die of AIDS."

I was surprised when the whore called me a few minutes later. "Hey asshole. Put her on."

"Can't do that."

"Don't give me that shit. Just let me talk to her."

"She's not here. Hell, I'm not here."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I moved out. She's not here."

"You . . . I called the house, nobody answered."

"I sent you the video. That's the house now, and it's empty. I don't know where the whore is. Frankly, I don't care anymore. You got your wish. You pushed me to my limit and I'm done."

For once the vicious cunt was speechless. I was ready to hang up when she finally spoke. "What happened Tony? What did you do? What happened to Lexi?"

"I didn't do shit. I left. The bitch decided to turn our home into a whorehouse. Last I saw of her she was in the back of a police car, along with her pimp and a bunch of her johns. Someplace I imagine you're pretty familiar with."

"I . . . You're serious? She's in jail?"

"Probably. Can't say. I wasn't there, and haven't heard from her or the cops."

"What are you going to do?"

"I dunno. Get something to eat. Find an apartment. Start looking for my next love interest. This time I'll make sure she doesn't have a despicable man-hating whore for a best friend."

She started to say something else, but I'd had enough. I hung up on her, then turned off the phone. I was surprisingly hungry.

There weren't that many options in the area. I chose the old standby, Denny's, and ordered an omelet and more coffee. I was halfway done when she sat down across from me.

"How'd you find me?" I asked, pausing before stuffing another fork of bacon stuffed goodness into my mouth.

"You're kind of predictable. You don't think I know you after all this time?"

Alright, maybe I was. I looked her over, still beautiful, but her eyes - her eyes were different. Sadder, concerned. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

She nodded. "So you said."

The silence stretched out for what seemed like an eternity. An awkward, painful silence. We never used to have those.

"You really moved out?"

"I had to."

"For good?"

"Yeah. I need a new start. I tried to salvage what I had, but I was wasting my time."

"What about us?"

"I didn't think there was an us anymore. We both pretty much made sure of that."

Michelle reached across and took my coffee, raising it to those tempting lips of hers, and blew on it before taking a sip. "I'd be willing to try again," she said, never raising her eyes.

The real question was, did I want to go through the effort? I looked at her, really looked at her for the first time in a long time. She'd lost weight, and despite her calm exterior, I could tell she was nervous and wound up.

"I don't think I deserve another chance," I admitted. "I fucked up everything. I never should have gone after you like that, and I had no right making you promises I didn't intend to keep. I'm a cheating bastard, I destroyed my marriage and drove my wife off the deep end. I lied to a beautiful kind woman to get in her pants. I'm shit."

She looked at me hard. "You never planned to leave her, did you?"

I shook my head. "No. Not really. When I was with you, sure, I pictured us together, just you and me, but in the light of day, I knew I could never do it. I loved my wife. I'd made a commitment to her, a promise. I didn't want to lose her."

"Where's that promise now?"

"In the gutter. We're done, never doubt that. I put up a with a lot, trying to make up for what I'd done, but she wanted more than her pound of flesh. She wanted the flesh, the blood, and my soul. She damn near got it all, too. Tomorrow I'll be seeing a lawyer and starting my divorce."

12