Payback to Mr. Attorney

Story Info
The girl of my life was stolen from me but I won in the end.
6.2k words
3.65
63k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to share with everyone a letter that I wrote to a dude that stole the girl of my dreams from me. I was so mad at this dude. I literally wanted to kill him and almost did a couple times. I ended up getting more than even though without landing myself in jail for murder. I wrote this letter intending to send it but I never did actually send it. It would be hilarious if the dude read it here and found out what happened. Enjoy.

*****

Dear Mr. Attorney,

I want you to know that I was madly in love with Sherri. Literally madly. I got in more than one fight due to my jealousy about her. Sherri didn't help either, though, as she was always very flirtatious to guys. I would literally seethe with anger when I would see her flirting. You've probably seen her flirtations yourself by this point.

As you probably know, we dated for 2 years at the end of college and had an amazing relationship. It was tempestuous but hot. Very, very hot. We literally had the best sex on the planet and lots and lots of it. We would have sex pretty much every day and usually two or three times. Yes, Mr. Attorney, I fucked the shit out of your girlfriend and she loved every second of it. By my estimate, I fucked her over 1,000 times in the 2 years we dated! I have a HUGE fucking cock and I loosened her pussy up so much over the 2 years that I fucked her.

I decided that Sherri was the one for me. She was the one I was going to marry. She and I were destined to be together. We had so much passion and so much love for each other. We literally could not keep our hands off each other. It was so intense between us. She was graduating from college a year and a half before me. She was having a hard time finding a job but I set her up with an interview with my roommate's father, who is a partner at the company you work for. He hired her and she moved to Phoenix in late December.

I don't know how much of this that Sherri told you but I was still in school and would make the 4 hour drive from college down to see her every weekend and stayed with her usually Friday - Monday, although sometimes Friday or Monday would get cut off. It was a long drive but it was worth it. She was working long hours with her job including most Saturdays and I would leave early Monday when she went to work. She was pretty tired from work but with me being gone all week, we were both very horny and would get it on constantly in those couple days. We would do it twice and sometimes 3 or 4 times per day. I know you lusted over her all week long but I was the one that got to enjoy her fruits.

The long distance relationship was a bit tough but we were making through it ok. I bought a bunch of stuff for her birthday in March and was excited to come down. I came down late afternoon on a Thursday and let myself into her apartment and waited. Around 6:30, I called her at work and she didn't pick up. I called her again every ten minutes for the next hour. No pick up. What the fuck is going on!!

By 8 o'clock I was in my car driving to her work. The office building was closed by that point and I couldn't get in. I figured she went out somewhere so I went to the closest bars. The second bar that I came to, I saw her sitting there drinking with another man - you! This is the girl I was planning on marrying and you, you asshole mother fucker, was having drinks with her. I marched over and saw the look of surprise on your faces when I strolled up.

Sherri introduced me to you, saying that you work with her. I said "Hello Mr. Attorney" and proceeded to harass the shit out of you, hoping you would try taking a swing at me so that I could beat the shit out of you. I might have killed you I was so mad. Finally, Sherri intervened and said to me let's go. Except that she had to drive you back to the office for your car. I followed right on her tail in case she got any thoughts of going somewhere to fuck you! I actually pulled my gun out and loaded it in case you got any ideas.

She dropped you off and I then proceeded to follow her back to her apartment. When we got there I started yelling and she went and locked herself in the bathroom. I banged on the door for a half hour straight until she finally opened it up. I forced her to try on all of the stuff that I got her, which eventually got us both settled down. She was very appreciative of the gifts, which allowed me to proceed to fuck the shit out of her that night. I took great satisfaction as my cock was plunging in and out of her pussy that night knowing that you probably were somewhere alone jerking off, thinking about Sherri's hot body. When she got home the next night after work, I nailed her another 2 times! I stayed until Monday and nailed her a bunch more times that weekend. I kept laughing to myself thinking about how many times you jerked off that weekend as I watched my big cock plunge in and out of her pussy and listened to her screams of pleasure!

I thought things were much better with us for a while. We had a lot of fights but we always made up and the make-up sex was always amazing. I think we fought so hard to get our emotions so high that when we did have sex it was that much more passionate and incredible. I guess things weren't as good as I thought, though, because a couple months later near the start to summer, I went down to meet her at her apartment for the weekend on Friday afternoon like I usually do. She never showed up. I waited all weekend and she never showed up!! I left late Monday night. She called me the next day and said that she went to the beach with you, Mr. Attorney, and that she is going to break up with me to be with you. She asked that I come to her apartment to get my stuff.

I drove down that evening and met with her. She told me that she told you, Mr. Attorney, to not get near us as it would just cause a confrontation. That was smart because I would have kicked your ass. We talked for a while. I remained pretty calm and eventually made my moves on her. You have to understand, I know how to press her sex buttons pretty good and before long I convinced her that we should have sex for one last time, just for old time's sake. Bet you didn't know that I nailed her that night, did you? It literally took less than an hour for me to get her clothes off, her legs spread wide open and my cock 9 inches deep in her pussy. We fucked hard for a couple hours. I noticed you called about ten times while we were fucking, which we both ignored. I actually said to her one of the times while my cock was still in her pussy, "That's probably your boyfriend. Are you going to get it?" She responded, "God no, not now, keep fucking me!" When we were done I figured I had her back. That was easier to get her back than I thought it would be!

Unfortunately, as we were putting our clothes back on, she tells me that this is the last time we would be together. Are you fucking kidding me bitch? You just let me fuck the shit out of you and you are saying we are over. Fuck you! I fucking hate you. I gave you everything. I hate you. I grabbed all my shit and left in a huff.

Something inside of me snapped. For the next couple weeks I seriously thought about coming down there and killing both of you. I actually got in my car and drove for an hour to come do it before coming to my senses and turning around. I eventually plotted my plan to get revenge against you and her. If she cheated on me with you than I was going to make sure to get in her head the way only I know how.

After waiting for a few weeks, I started calling her once and sometimes twice a month to see how she was doing. I knew I couldn't call too often as it would scare her off. I wanted to call just enough to keep her intrigued. Sometimes we could talk, sometimes we couldn't. Sometimes she wanted to talk, sometimes she wouldn't. I always stayed calm and made sure to let her know how much I missed her and wanted to see her and that I still loved her. I really just had one intention, which was to fuck with her mind. She said she missed me too most of the time. I reminded her of some incredible times we had together including a number of our incredible sex sessions, which she admitted would get her horny just thinking about them. You probably benefitted from my discussions as I probably got her intensely horny. You probably got her home and she was super hot for it but the funny thing is she was thinking about me. If you think back on it, you will probably remember certain nights where she was just begging to be fucked - that would be the times that she talked to me. I could tell I was making progress but I knew I couldn't press too hard if my plan was going to work.

It took a year but she finally agreed to meet me last weekend. She said you had to do something with your father on Friday night, so she would be alone and I could come down if I wanted to see her. I dropped everything and went down. This was my chance.

She opened the door and still looked as sexy as ever. She had obviously made herself look nice and was dressed in a sexy tight shirt with a push up bra accentuating her small but firm tits and a short and sexy mini skirt, accentuating her amazing tight ass and hot long legs. I did not know how she would react but based on the way she looked, I knew she was ready to go for it. She went to give me a hug and I went for it. I pushed her back up against the wall next to the door and immediately started making out with her. She strongly responded and pressed back against me. I pulled down her panties and started feeling her pussy and it was already sopping wet - I could tell she desperately wanted it. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and released my big, fat super hard cock. After a minute of my fondling her pussy and her fondling my cock, I flipped her around roughly, pressed her against the wall and entered her pussy from behind. She let out a huge moan as the tip of my cock entered her. She was gushing wet at this point and it made it very easy for me to slide all the way in even with my big cock.

"Oh God, yes!" She screamed over and over and over again, while my big cock plunged in and out of her pussy. It took me 2 minutes to get my cock in your girlfriends pussy! Hah! Fuck you, dude! This was sweet revenge against you. I bent her over, pressed her tits hard against the wall, grabbed her by the hair and pressed my cock deep inside her, doggy-style. I spanked her ass hard a few times as I fucked her which made her squeal with delight each time.

Within another couple minutes she let out a loud scream and pushed her ass back hard against my cock as she exploded with an orgasm. I could feel her pussy convulsing on my cock. Her orgasm lasted for 20 seconds and her pussy juices gushed out the side of my cock and dripped down her leg and down to my ball sac. "Oh my god that was amazing, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she said. She had an orgasm less than five minutes after opening the door!

I wasn't done with her yet though. I lifted her up with my cock still impaled in her pussy as she let out a little scream, carried her to the couch and laid her over the arm of the couch. I fucked her hard doggy-style, continuing to slap her now red ass from time to time. Every time I slapped her she screamed out, "Oh God fuck yes" or something to that effect. Every time I slapped her I swear the juices from her pussy leaked out more and more. She was enjoying me slapping her ass. I then furiously fucked her until I was ready to cum, which I then pulled out and spewed a ton of semen on her ass, legs and couch. Within ten minutes, we had both had huge orgasms. Take that you asshole.

"That was probably the hottest sex I have ever had in my life," she said. I put my shorts back on while Sherri went in to the restroom to clean up. I noticed she did not put her panties back on though as they were still laying by the front door where I pulled them off! I brought some drinks with me, which I opened and gave to her when she came back. We talked for a while about everything starting with how amazing the sex we just had was.

After about 45 minutes and half way done with our second drink, she offered to take me on a tour of her apartment to show all the changes she made to her apartment since I was there last year. It's a small apartment so it was a short tour and it ended in the bedroom. As you know, there is very little space between the bed and the dresser and when she tried to squeeze past me, I grabbed her by the hips and held her against me. I leaned down and she lifted her lips up to mine. She offered no resistance at all and again readily accepted my tongue in her mouth. My plan was working perfect! Your little slut girlfriend was easy pickings. She had full intentions from the time she called me of having sex with me.

Within seconds we were ripping each other's clothes off. Literally ripping. It was like we were animals going at it. I proceeded to fuck her the way I know she likes it. She always told me that I was the best she ever had and that I was the only boy that was ever able to make her cum. Sometimes girls just say that but I know that was the truth with me. I have a super thick cock that every girl I have laid has said they absolutely love. My cock was inside of her in seconds of disrobing, she was so wet that even my huge cock slid right into her. I knew I was going to nail your girlfriend but didn't think I'd nail her twice within an hour of her opening the door! I did not realize it would be this easy. God I can't believe what a fucking slut your girlfriend is. To think I dated her for 2 years. I don't even want to know how many guys she fucked while we were dating.

After I gave her pussy just a little taste of my cock, I pulled my big cock out of her pussy and started slapping her pussy with it. I wanted to play with her head. Tease her. I then told her that she needed to beg me for it. Her pussy juices were literally gushing out right now, running down her ass and soaking the bed spread, so I knew she was beyond horny. I don't know if I've ever seen a girl that wet before. She begged me for it, "God, Tucker, I need your cock so bad. Please fuck me. Pwease, pwease, pwease!" I don't know if she's done this to you but when she really wants something she says in a pouty way "pwease" versus "please". On the third pwease, I plunged all 9 inches of my thick cock deep into her pussy and pressed up hard on her G Spot and just sat there pressing the spot hard with my huge hard cock. She screamed and then literally lost her breath. "Oh my God. Oh my god. Yes, yes." Each word came in between gasps for breath. Your girlfriend literally begged for my cock. Has she ever begged for your cock?

I then pulled out again. "Oooh. No. No. No." She was literally crying. "Please let me have it. I need it so bad. Oh, God pwease," she said in a whiny voice with tears coming to her eyes. I plunged back in again and took her breath away again as I held it hard to her G spot. I held it there for only about 10 seconds when she started screaming, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aaaah. Aaah. Oooh. God.!!" Her entire body convulsed for about 15 seconds with spasms of delight as she screamed. Her orgasm was so intense that I could feel the convulsions on my cock and she squirted out pussy juice. I don't know if her pussy squirts for you but it does quite often for me. When the convulsions finally subsided, she slumped in exhaustion and I pulled out of her and laid next to her while she recovered, her pussy juices streaming out and onto the bedspread. The bedspread was absolutely soaked with her pussy juices. It literally only took her 5 minutes to have her second orgasm. Have you ever pleased her that quickly? She had 2 orgasms in less than an hour of opening the door. Did you think your girlfriend would be that easy?

"Oh my God. That was amazing. That was the biggest orgasm I have ever had in my life!" she said. I went on to needle her about how I bet that Mr. Attorney can't fuck her the way I can fuck her. After pressing her a bit, she admitted it is true. No one can fuck her the way I can, she told me. I then had her fondle my cock with her hands and I asked her if you are as big as me. She said you are much smaller than I am. I asked her if size matters and she said, "Uh yeah size matters and any girl that says otherwise has never been fucked by a big cock!" I asked her if that's what she tells you and she said that she makes you think your cock is amazing but it's nothing compared with mine. This is incredibly sweet revenge on you, you small dick fucking shithead. I just fucked the shit out of your girlfriend, she's telling me how much better I am and she is making fun of your cock.

I told her to hold my cock in her hand and said to her, "Isn't it awesome. Don't you just fucking love my cock?" "God I do miss sex with you so much," she said and then she leaned over and we passionately kissed each other. She then bent down and starting sucking my cock and I could tell she was getting turned on again. We went at it again and I made sure to make her cum hard for the third time as I wanted her to remember how good sex with me is. I wanted to enjoy myself for a while, so I rolled her over and then fucked her hard doggy style for a long time. I was going to enjoy every single minute of this. I don't know how physical you get with her but she enjoys it when I slap her around a bit. I can't tell you how enjoyable it was to slap her ass, while my cock plunged in and out of her pussy. Every time I slapped her ass, she would squeal, "Oh God, yes. Spank me." I was punish fucking her and laughing to myself at you and at her. It felt so good to have my cock in her pussy. I spanked her ass so much that it was beet red and she enjoyed every second of it. You have been a lucky guy over the course of the last year to be fucking this pussy because it is really good pussy. Her pussy smells and tastes so good. You thought this pussy was yours but the truth is that this pussy will always be mine. For the rest of her life, this pussy will remember and hunger for my cock. This pussy will never be your pussy. Even if you guys are able to reconcile after this letter you will ALWAYS know that this pussy does not belong to you. It belongs to me. You may have had some fun with this pussy but you will NEVER own it the way I do. Every time your cock plunges in to this pussy it will be in your head that the pussy is only on loan and that you don't own it. But enjoy it while you can as it is really good. Every time you guys are fucking she will close her eyes for at least a few seconds and remember the feel of my touch on her body and my cock in her pussy. Some guys were meant to own cunt and some guys were just meant to rent. I'm an owner, you're a renter.

By this point, she was thinking I'm still in love with her but the truth is that I was just there to fuck her in her pussy and in her head and to get revenge against you both. You mother fucker took away the girl of my dreams and now I get to fuck her good and hard to get back at both of you. After fucking her for about thirty minutes doggy style, I finally pulled and shot a load all the way up her back with some of it hitting her hair.

After a couple minutes of laying there and stroking each other's bodies, we got up and cleaned up. She put on a short blue robe and I put on my boxers and we went back out to the living room and chatted some more with me holding her in my arms sitting on the love seat with a blanket covering us, while continuing to drink. She said to me that she forgot how amazing sex could be and that was the best sex she had ever had, even better than we had done it before when we were dating. She said the only time that came even close was the first time we had sex together, which was also the first time she had had an orgasm.

We had a few drinks and we were both pretty tipsy, which gets Sherri incredibly horny. It wasn't long before we started going at it again. It was a very tender fuck this time doing it the way I know she likes it right on the couch. Slow and steady. For most of the time we were on the couch and she was on top. I was sitting upright on the couch and I had one arm around her neck and the other arm on her hip and ass or fondling her tits while she was sitting on top of me. I held her head and neck so that her eyes were about a foot from my eyes and we just stared into each other's eyes with complete passion and lust as she was grinding her pussy into my cock so that I hit her G spot real good. This went on just real casual, very slow and steady just pressing the right buttons and very slowly building her up to a climax. Any time we'd get close to an orgasm we would back off and just enjoy the feeling of me being deep, deep inside her. We did this for over an hour and it was amazing. Finally, I could tell she was reaching a climax, and instead of easing up this time, I pressed harder and made it so that we both exploded at the same time. It was pretty amazing to cum together like that. We were just looking in each other's eyes when we came with a complete look of love and bonding, her eyes rolled up into her head at the peak of her climax. It was total bullshit for me but I could tell that I was impacting Sherri on a deep, emotional level of passion that most people never experience. I assure you that you have never experienced this deep of a level of sexual passion and energy with her as this.

12