Payday at the Factory

Story Info
Rita services some factory workers on payday.
1k words
3.78
7.3k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"Dear, today is payday at the factory and the workers will let out in fifteen minutes. Why don't you go do the shopping now while I take care of my customers?"

Forty-year old Reggie Johnson honored his wife's request and left the house to visit his friends at the local pub and then to do the family's weekly grocery shipping.

Rita, Reggie's thirty-nine year old wife, kissed her husband good-bye and went into the guest bedroom to change into her work clothes.

"Let me see," she thought. My first appointment is with Charlie. He usually gives me a quickie so he can get home to his wife on time. Except for my panties, he won't undress me." For Charlie, she dressed in rose-red panties and bra, yellow blouse, and brown skirt and kick-off sandals.

Twenty-four-year-old Charlie was at her door almost before the factory whistle stopped blowing. She let him in. He handed her the money, and he immediately took command. He grabbed Rita into his arms and kissed her. He undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor. Rita didn't even bother to look at his rigid cock. She simply helped him put it in and let him pump a couple of times. Most of his cum immediately drained out of her and down her inner thighs. Charlie thanked her quickly and went on his way.

Rita had ten minutes to prepare for her next customer. She went to the downstairs bathroom washed her pussy, and took a quick shower

Her next customer would be thirty-nine-year-old Arthur Archus. Arthur and Rita had gone to high school together and through the four years of high school always had an unrequited crush on her. She never accepted a date with him until she entered her current profession. At least now, he could fuck her every week..

Arthur had telephoned earlier in the week and asked Rita to wear a maid's black and white costume. Rita knew he had money to spare, so she told him there would be an additional fee of a hundred dollars above her usual fee if she had to wear a special costume. He acknowledged the extra fee and agreed to pay it.

When Arthur arrived, Rita collected her usual fee plus the extra hundred dollars in advance. Arthur was more relaxed than Charlie. Arthur stayed for the entire hour for which he was charged. He would have a cup of coffee and socialize for a half-hour, then fondled Rita's breasts as he undressed her. When he had her completely naked, he would lead her to her sofa and with one hand on her breast and the other holding her buttocks, he would put a slow fuck into her. Arthur was skinny enough so that his weight lying on her didn't bother her.

Upon leaving, Arthur gave Rita's tit the usual "extra squeeze," and, instead of his usual fifty-dollar tip, gave Rita another extra hundred dollars.

With Arthur gone, Rita had to get ready for her fussiest customer, fifty-year old Mary Doe. Mary was the daughter of the factory owners, Mr. and Mrs. John and Jane Doe. Mary worked in the payroll department of the factory and chose Rita as to the first place to spend a goodly portion of her parent's profits.

Hefty Mary went to Rita weekly for a good fuck, even during the two weeks in the summer when the factory was closed.

At their first meeting, almost three years ago, the two women had agreed upon a detailed agenda of sexual activities. Mary requested that Rita exclusively use the extra thick, pink colored dildo that she had given Rita; extra thick because "I have a big pussy;" pink because "I want to be lady-like." Mary didn't want to admit, even to herself, that she came to Rita's to get fucked. Rita was to initiate everything and not vary the order of activities.

What could Rita say? That was the way Mary wanted it and, even though Mary never gave Rita a tip, Mary was Rita's biggest paying client - both, in size and dollars.

"Oh, I need to rest," Mary said as she entered Rita's home. That phrase was the opening line of their strange ritualistic Friday afternoon orgy. Rita escorted her to the guest bedroom and asked, "Would you like me to nap with you?"

"Oh, please do. I so much enjoy your company."

In keeping with their weekly, unchanging ritual, Rita completely undressed Mary. Mary, in her turn, completely undressed Rita. The two women stretched out on their backs, on the guest bed, side by side.

As soon as the couple settled, Rita initiated the sex play. She held Mary's hand. Mary went, "Mmm." It was Mary's custom to give a "Mmm" as a sign of approval to each of Rita's moves. Mary never initiated a sex move of her own.

Then Rita reached over and put her hand on Mary's protruding stomach. Again, Mary went, "Mmm."

Rita's hand slithered up to Mary oversized breasts and squeezed one of them. Again, Mary went, "Mmm."

Rita's hand slithered down to Mary's damp pussy. Two fingers penetrated Mary's vagina. Rita received the appropriate Mmms" when expected.

"Your pussy feels ready for a fucking."

"Mmm."

"Would you like me to use your special pink dildo?"

"Mmm."

Rita strapped on the pink dildo and fucked Mary for two minutes by the clock. Then Rita simulated a man cumming, emitted a large "aaghh," and collapsed onto Mary's soft stomach.

"That was good, Rita. Just like my father did it when he and I were younger."

Rita sat naked as Mary dressed. When she was fully clothed, Mary opened her pocket book, took out a factory pay envelope, handed it to Rita and said, "Here is your weekly consultant's fee."

As soon as Mary was out the front door, Rita took a quick shower, and dressed in her daily attire, went to the kitchen, and prepared snacks for her children who would soon be home from school.

The author appreciates your signed comments.