Paying a Debt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily got a worried look on her face when she saw Cara pull a leather hood out of the bag. The look quickly disappeared as the hood was pulled down over Emily's head and eyes, and fastened to rings on the collar. The hood covered the bridge of her nose, and left her nostrils and mouth free.

"The hood is padded, so she can't see a thing and can hear very little," Cara explained to Katie, who just stood with her hand over her mouth in shock at the site before her. "She won't be able to understand anything said to her. Being in it for any length of time can drive a person over the edge."

Emily felt the hood with her hands, but knew better than to try to remove it. She just whined as she stood there blindly. She groped around blindly for a minute before finding the cot and having a seat.

"Your turn," Cara said cheerily, turning to Katie with tiny hand cuffs in her hands.

"What are those for?" asked a confused Katie.

"Turn around and I'll show you," Cara responded, placing the cuffs around Katie's thumbs, effectively locking her hands together behind her back. Cara then pulled a leather corset out of the bag, and strapped it as tightly as she could around Katie's midsection.

"Not so tight," Katie begged.

"Like I have a choice," Cara snapped back. "You know what will happen if I don't prepare you properly. Trust me, everything you two are getting tonight, I have had the privilege to wear at some point in the past month."

Katie's breasts were thrust up and out over the top of the corset. Katie fought to breathe as Cara finished strapping her into the garment.

"Now for the armbinder," Cara said.

Katie glared at the odd looking leather glove that Cara held before her. She soon realized its purpose as Cara slipped it over her bound hands and pulled it up her arms. "Ouch, my arms don't go like that," Katie snapped as she felt her elbows being pulled together in the leather device.

"They do, and they will," Cara stated. "You will get used to it." Cara continued to strap the armbinder tightly around her arms.

"Don't you have any compassion?" Katie complained to Cara, grimacing at the pain she felt in her arms and shoulders.

"No room for compassion," Cara responded dryly. "Just doing my duty. And getting a little tired of your complaining. So I guess the ball gag is next for you."

Katie released a little whine. She knew Cara was just doing what she had to do, but that realization didn't make it easier to accept. The ball slid into her mouth, and Katie verbal resistance came to an end as the strap was buckled.

"Butt plug time," Cara laughed, as Katie closed her eyes in response. "Relax your muscles. It will make it easier on you. Besides, it isn't even a big one. Now bend over."

Katie bent forward, and the plug eased into her anal cavity inch by inch.

"Now a belt to hold it in," Cara explained as she attached a belt to the bottom of the corset and ran it through Katie's legs, attaching the belt to the front of the corset. Katie could feel that the belt was crotchless, leaving open access to her pussy. She had a feeling that was going to be a bad thing later on.

Cara caressed Katie's breasts while she admired her work. "You look ready to go. Sit with your friend while we wait for the Mistress."

Emily jumped when she felt someone sit on the cot with her. She instinctively turned her head in the direction the thin mattress had moved, despite not being able to see or hear who was beside her.

Katie looked at Emily and rolled her eyes at the pathetic site of the sensory deprived girl. But she looked down at herself and realized her plight was almost as pathetic. At least Emily's arms were still free, while her own were aching more by the minute. All there was to do now was wait to see what was coming.

***

"Mia, I really think something serious happened to her," pressed Dana, trying desperately to get her friend to believe her.

"Come on," replied Mia. "You have told me before that Emily was in constant trouble hanging with the wrong friends and experimenting with drugs. Why don't you believe that your sister left town to get away from her troubles?"

"She just wouldn't have left without telling her little sister," Dana insisted. "We were close and I know that something bad happened. She had come to our parents asking for money to get her out of trouble, but they adamantly refused. I know it had something to do with her drug issues."

"Tell me what you know, and I will try to find out something," Mia relented. Mia was street smart and had contacts that might be able to help find out if something had happened to her friend's sister. Mia had gone through her share of troubles, but at 19 was finally going to graduate from high school.

Though she stood only five foot one inch, Mia was tough as nails and could beat up any girl, and many of the guys, in their high school. Mia had the stereotypical Latino appearance; long dark hair, tan skin, a sexy body with full D cup breasts and a full butt. Often times people underestimated her diminutive appearance, and she was willing to use that to her advantage. Her minor criminal record had resulted in her being behind in school, and was highlighted with an assault charge at her old high school where she had beat up a cheerleader and left her stripped topless in the cafeteria. But she had her act together and things were looking up.

"Thanks so much, Mia," Dana gushed. "I knew I could count on you. All I know is that Emily had a dealer named Mikey that she dealt with a lot, and she owed him some money. She would meet him over on the west side."

"No guarantees, but I'll see what my contacts can find out," Mia said. "If there is any information available on your sister, I will get the low down on it. I'll let you know if I have any luck."

***

The door opened and Olivia entered Cara's room. "It's time for your punishment," she said to the girls sitting on the cot. "Cara, help them to the play room."

"Yes, Mistress," Cara responded.

Katie rose to her feet, but Emily's hood prevented her from knowing that Olivia had entered the room. Cara grabbed Emily's arms and pulled her to her feet. Emily looked around, confused over what was happening, but followed Cara as she was led out of the room and down the corridor.

"Kneel there," Olivia barked at Katie.

"Yes, Mistress," Katie responded, as she knelt to the side, watching as Olivia dragged her sensory deprived co-captive across the room.

"This slut was so anxious to get herself off," Olivia sneered. "So her punishment will include absolutely no sexual pleasure."

Olivia helped Emily onto a stool, and fastened two chains attached to the corners of a large, wooden frame to Emily's wrist cuffs. She then chained each foot to the side of the frame, leaving Emily hanging spreadeagled in midair. Emily's discomfort was apparent as she squirmed to alleviate the pain as her arms were forced to absorb most of her weight.

"Let's give poor Emily a little more support," Olivia scowled as she slid a pole with a dildo attached to the top, under Emily's body. She adjusted the height so the dildo slid up and into Emily's pussy, violating the girl but providing a bit of support for the hanging girl's body.

Katie noticed that the pole holding the dildo was attached by wires to some sort of device. Olivia took two other wires that were also hooked to the device, and fastened them to Emily's nipples.

"Poor little Emily can't hear me," Olivia stated, "but for the edification of her fellow slave, once this machine is flipped on, it will give Emily random electric shocks to her nipples and pussy."

Olivia's evil grin sent shivers up Katie's spine as the site of her wired up friend sank in.

"Cara, you will add an occasional whip strike to this strung up piece of meat," Olivia ordered. "Make them sting, but don't break the skin. And whip all over her body, not all in one place. I don't want her to know where the next sensation of pain is coming from."

"Yes, Mistress," Cara proclaimed, grabbing a single tail whip.

Olivia threw a switch, and the first electric shock shot into Emily. While the voltage was not high enough to cause any permanent damage, the machine was designed to deliver quite the painful jolt.

Emily wasn't sure what hit her. A painful shock tore into her left boob. What the hell was that? she thought to herself. The hood kept her from seeing or hearing what was going on. All she knew is that she was hanging painfully with something, probably a dildo, supporting her by the pussy. Something had been attached to each of her tits. And now her nipple had received some sort of painful shock. As she completed the thought, another shock hit her, this time in her pussy.

Katie winced as she saw Emily's body writhe in her chains, a shriek giving away that the electric shock device was working. She cringed further as she watched Cara take the first swing at the hanging girl with the whip.

Emily was helpless to avoid the assault on her body. The intermittent shocks to her tits and pussy were devastating, while the sharp blows elsewhere on her body left stinging reminders of each strike for several minutes. Emily could only hang there, head held high by her collar, and take the punishment. She really regretted being so stupid for expressing her desire to have sex with Katie.

Mistress Olivia, pleased with the punishment being delivered to Emily, turned to Katie and said, "As for you, for your insubordinate reaction to your duty to be fucked by a fellow slave, you will be cast into a wondrous mixture of sexual servitude and searing pain." Mistress Olivia licked her lips as she decided just where to start with her blonde toy.

Olivia grabbed the armbinder and pulled Katie's arms up and away from her body. She took a chain that hung from the ceiling, and attached it to the end of the glove, pulling Katie's arms painfully into the air and forcing the girl's head down into a strappado position.

This heightened the pain in Katie's shoulders and drew a whine from the gagged slave. Katie tried to find a more comfortable position in which to stand, but was unsuccessful in reducing the agony in her shoulders.

"And let's see how sensitive those freshly pierced nipples are," continued Olivia. She attached two large metal clamps to Katie's nipples, and attached weights to the chain that connected them.

Katie winced at the sharp pain that shot into her nipples, as she watched the clamps and weights stretching her large boobs toward the floor. Katie felt a bit like a cow with her udders hanging down ready to be milked.

Olivia removed her pants and said to Katie, "It is now time to prove you can provide sexual services obediently, like a good slave." She removed Katie's gag and sat on a stool before the bent over slave. "You better be good, or else."

"Yes, Mistress," Katie responded. Without hesitation, she pulled her mouth to Olivia's pussy and began eating it with all the gusto she could muster. The message was clear that anything less would have resulted in even worse punishment.

"Now isn't that a much better slave," Olivia teased her trainee, who licked and suckled her mistress's pussy.

Katie worked at her task for a good ten minutes, all the while hearing Emily's continual squawks at each shock or whip strike that she endured. She shoved her tongue deep into her mistress' pussy. She lightly flicked her tongue on what she hoped was the g-spot. She nibbled the pussy lips lightly, trying to enhance the stimulation. Finally, she could sense Olivia's pussy getting wetter and more sensitive. The soft gasp escaping from Olivia indicated that Katie had done her job.

"Good start, slut slave," Olivia stated curtly at Katie. "Cesar, thank you for joining us. The slut is ready for you."

"And I am ready for her," Cesar responded.

Katie hadn't heard Cesar enter the room, but accepted what was coming next.

"Cara," Olivia barked. "Come over here and whip this slave's tits while Master Cesar fucks her little cunt raw."

Katie panicked at the idea of her exposed and stretched breasts being whipped, but knew there was nothing she could do. She closed her eyes as she felt Cesar's dick push between her pussy lips from behind, and the first whip sting strike her hanging mammaries. The Mistress had been true to her word. Her pussy juiced from the sensual stimulation of Cesar's in and out motion. But at the same time her body was subjected to painful torture. Not only did her breasts sting from the whipping, but Cesar's taking her from behind resulted in his stomach repeatedly ramming against the butt plug in her asshole.

Olivia inspected Emily as she hung in her bonds. It was apparent that Emily was adapting to the electric shocks, showing less animation at each jolt of electricity.

"Time to ramp it up a notch, my pretty little slave," Olivia said to herself, knowing that Emily couldn't hear through the padded hood covering her ears and eyes. Olivia picked up a pair of medical forceps and deftly slipped it through the opening of the ring gag. The forceps latched onto the unsuspecting tongue, locking on tightly. Emily cried out, but was defenseless as Olivia pulled her now trapped tongue out of her mouth. She used two thin chains to attach the two loops of the forceps handles to each of Emily's nipple rings, pulling the boobs up while keeping the tongue extended down. Finally, another wire was attached to Emily's exposed tongue, adding that organ into the random electric shock sequence being run on her body.

Emily's mind was a jumble of confusion. Her senses blunted, she now had to struggle just to swallow. While parts of her body had become numb to the shocks, her tongue was extremely sensitive. The experience was getting to her and all she wanted was to be released so she could show her masters that she had learned her lesson, and could be a worthy slave.

Katie was so caught up in her own torture that she hadn't noticed what was happening with Emily. She could feel an orgasm coming on from the fucking that Cesar was delivering, and tried to put the whipping out of her head to focus on the pleasure building in her loins.

Cesar sensed the building orgasm, and barked at Cara, "Whip the nipple clamps off her tits."

Katie closed her eyes to focus on her orgasm. As it washed over her body, Cara snapped the whip against the chain holding the clamp on Katie's left nipple. Katie, not understanding how nipple clamps worked, felt a sudden excruciating pain rip through the nipple as the blood rushed back. Cara repeated the action on the chain holding her right nipple. Again the pain shot into Katie's tit.

Katie's body had no clue how to react to the combination of orgasmic wonder and the searing pain in her nipples. Her legs gave way, shifting all her weight to her bound arms and shoulders that were still pulled awkwardly above her back. The painful shock to her shoulders brought her back to her senses as she fought to get her legs engaged beneath her. Regaining her balance, Katie couldn't help but to cry uncontrollably at the cruel sequence of events.

Cesar finished inside of Katie. "Clean up this pussy," he ordered Cara. "And don't quit until she comes at least two more times."

"Yes, Master," Cara obediently replied, moving behind Katie and putting her tongue to work.

Cesar ratcheted up the ceiling chain holding Katie's arms, pulling them higher and forcing Katie onto her tippy toes to relieve the pain in her shoulders.

Katie's sobbing eased as she adapted to the increased pain in her shoulders and the new stress on her feet from Cesar's actions. She accepted that Cara would orally bring her off, and just hoped it would be quick so she could put an end to the current session. Her body couldn't take anymore, and she was willing to do anything to draw it to an end.

Olivia decided to add one final punishment to Emily's ordeal. She grabbed a heavy metal chastity belt and locked it into place on Emily's midsection. Once the shock treatment and bondage ended, Olivia wanted to make sure Emily couldn't give herself pleasure.

"You will learn to control your sexual urges to those you are ordered to have," Olivia said. Even though Emily couldn't hear the statement, Olivia was certain that her slave understood the lesson all too well.

As Katie came for the second time from Cara's oral skills, Olivia decided that her two charges had experienced enough for the night. "I think these two have learned their lesson," she announced.

"I would agree," Cesar replied. "Shall we get them down?"

"I think so," Olivia said, smiling at their obvious success.

The girls were released from their bonds and returned to their naked state, with the exception of Emily's chastity belt that would remain in place for the immediate future. Exhausted from the physical and mental assault on their bodies, the girls lay drained on the floor.

"Let's help them back to their rooms," Cesar said to Olivia. "I think they need a good long rest before we start in on them again."

***

Olivia backed off on the girls for a couple of days after their intense session. She put salve where the whipping got a bit too intense, and provided relief for their sore joints. She provided the attention they craved as a break from their solitary boredom of being locked in their rooms. While the girls thought she was just being nice to them, Olivia knew that it was part of Natasha's indoctrination plan.

The extreme boredom of being locked in solitary confinement made the girls relish Olivia's visits. The attention Olivia gave to the girls made the slaves anticipate her visits, and created a need for them to thank their mistress. Emily and Katie were quickly transforming from independent young women to obedient sex slaves.

***

"Dana, I've got a lead," Mia blurted when her friend answered her cell phone.

"What did you find out?" Dana inquired, excited at the prospect of information about her sister.

"I talked to a friend of a friend about a local thug named Mikey," Mia explained. "He also knew that he was associated with a girl named Emily who owed him some money."

"That must be him," exclaimed Dana.

"That's not all. Another of my friends put me in touch with a lady named Irma who owns a local bar," Mia explained. "She knows a Mikey who deals drugs in the area you mentioned. I told her I was having a party Friday in a vacant house and needed some X for the guests, and that Mikey was a source who was suggested to me by a friend. She said she'd check and get back to me."

"That's great," replied Dana.

"It gets better," continued Mia. "Irma contacted Mikey, and he called me back. I arranged to meet him at the house before the part to make the buy."

"There's a party?" Dana asked, a bit confused.

"You bet there is," answered Mia. "But not the kind this scumbag is expecting. Trust me, I know how to deal with lowlifes like this. Meet me at my place tonight around seven and I'll explain the plan."

"Ok. I really owe you for this. See you tonight," Dana said, hanging up the phone. She was downright giddy at the prospect of finding out what happened to her sister, and couldn't wait to hear Mia's plan.

12