Paying a Debt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the two girls were free, Olivia gave them two sets of ankle and wrist cuffs, and two ball gags. "Put these on. You can help each other if need be. Make sure everything is tight. Your tails will stay in place for now."

The girls worked on the cuffs as they were ordered. They did find a moment to inspect each other's MR branding. They were curious exactly how their asses were adorned, and what the source of their burning pain looked like. Once the cuffs and gags were in place, the girls stood silently with their tails hanging down behind them, while Olivia prepared their next ordeal.

Olivia lowered four chains with hooks from the ceiling and summoned Katie. She attached one hook to the metal loops on her wrist cuffs, while another was attached to the loops on her ankle cuffs. Olivia summoned Emily and repeated the process using the other two hooks. Olivia engaged the automated mechanism controlling the hooks and the chains were pulled up toward the ceiling, lifting the girls arms and legs into the air. When fully raised, the girls arms and feet were seven feet off the ground with their bodies hanging freely. The girls stared at the ceiling as they swung back and forth, lightly bumping against each other as they hung. The girls tested their bindings, but there wasn't much they could do other than hang there.

Olivia used a ladder to climb up to the level of the girls. "Now, to keep my hanging meat happy for the night," she added with an evil laugh. She attached suction cups to each of the girls nipples. She flipped a switch and the cups began vibrating, stimulating their sensitive nipples. Katie particularly jumped since her nipples had been clamped for the past two hours and were extra sensitive.

Olivia continued by slipping vibrators into each girl's pussy. She turned them on high and watched the slaves immediately begin to squirm. Between the nipple massagers and the vibrators, it wasn't long before their bodies began their response.

"I will not be strapping the vibrator or butt plug in place tonight," Olivia informed them. "Instead, it will be your responsibility to keep them in place. If either the vibrator or the tail plug are dislodged in the morning, there will be hell to pay. Understood?"

The girls nodded. All they could do was whine as orgasms built under the assault of the vibrations. It was going to be a long night, with little or no sleep as they hung like cattle at the slaughter.

Olivia just laughed and said, "Goodnight girls," as she shut off the lights and closed the door, leaving Katie and Emily to hang in darkness as the first of many orgasms overcame their bodies.

* * *

Dana stood in front of the mirror in her room. Tonight was the night. Mia would be picking her up shortly and they were going to implement Mia's aggressive plan. She had told her parents that she was staying the weekend with a friend, so they would have plenty of time to find out what happened to Emily.

Dana had dressed in black, wearing black jeans and a black tank top. She had Mia's gun tucked into her waistband, hidden by her top. Dana looked a lot like her sister at five foot six, although her black hair was longer hanging just below her shoulders. Her breasts were a bit smaller too. She liked to consider them C's, but they were at best large B cups.

Dana's stomach was feeling queasy from nerves of what she was about to do. She had turned 18 just a few weeks before, and couldn't believe she was going to apprehend a drug dealer and force information about her sister from him. But she had faith in her older friend Mia that they could pull this off. Mia, unlike Dana, had experience in this sort of thing. She was a product of the streets, and knew how to handle herself in the world of gangs. Dana was just along for the ride as she was a good girl who had never been in trouble. Hell, she was still a virgin, kissing only two boys her entire life. Dana had lived a very protected life.

Dana heard the car pull into the driveway and ran downstairs, yelling goodbye to her mother. She ran out and hopped into Mia's car.

"You ready for this?" asked Mia, who was dressed in blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Scared shitless, but yes," replied Dana honestly.

"Once this starts, there's no looking back," Mia stated adamantly, making sure she had Dana's support. "The key is to surprise Mikey. Once we get the drop on him, then we can find out about your sister. I doubt he will be too forthcoming about her information, but I have some ideas on how to draw it out of him."

Fifteen minutes later they pulled up to the vacant house, definitely located in the wrong part of town. "Mikey will be here in a half hour with the X," Mia explained. "He thinks the party is here in a couple of hours, so he won't have any concerns that nobody else is here. Take these zip ties and be ready when I tell you. Use two of them on his wrists and one around his ankles, and fasten them tight. I don't want him getting loose."

"Ok," Dana replied, her stomach still doing somersaults. "God, I feel like I'm on TV. This is so exciting."

Mia laughed. "Just stay focused and let's get your sister back."

The house was dark, but a street light out front provided enough light through the main window to operate. The girls chatted about school and life to kill time. Thirty-five minutes later a car drove up and parked next to Mia's car. Two people exited the car and walked toward the house.

"Who is with him?" Mia asked, surprised by the second person.

"Looks like a girl," Dana replied. "It's not Emily."

"Ok, same plan," Mia devised on the fly. "You have extra zip ties. Tie her up too, after you get him."

Mikey entered, followed by his companion. "Mia?"

"Yea, Mikey I assume," Mia answered. "And who's your friend? I thought you were coming alone."

"No big deal," Mikey reassured her. "This is Carrie. She's just along to learn the trade. You have the money we agreed upon?"

"No," Mia replied, stepping out of the shadows with her gun drawn. "There's been a change in plans. Get your hands up, both of you. Dana has a gun at your back as well, so don't try anything." Mia took Mikey's gun from his waist band while keeping her gun trained on Mikey.

"Tie them up, Dana," Mia ordered.

Dana quickly moved behind Mikey and zip tied his hands and feet. She repeated the process with Carrie, his blonde friend. The two drug dealers stood immobilized in the dimly lit house, their hands tied behind their backs while trying to balance with their feet tied together.

"The drugs are out in my car," Mikey said. "Take them and leave." He was mad at himself for being sloppy, but just wanted out of the situation for now. He could deal with these thieves at a later time.

"It's not what you think, Mikey," Mia explained. "You can keep your drugs. And we don't want to hurt you either. We are just looking for some information. You see Dana here is missing her sister Emily. Sound familiar?"

"No," Mikey lied. "Don't know an Emily."

"She owed you money," Mia continued. "Hard to imagine you not remembering someone who owed you money."

"No idea what you are talking about," Mikey continued his story of denial.

Dana's heart was racing as she held the gun on the two captives. She was content to let Mia do the interrogation, confident Mia knew what she was doing.

"What about you honey?" Mia continued, turning to Carrie. "Know anything about Emily?"

"I never heard of her before," Carrie replied, her voice shaking in fear.

"Well I'm not surprised," stated Mia. "Let's see if we can't jog your memories."

Mia tucked her gun in the back of her pants and approached Carrie. "So you know nothing?" Mia asked. "Let's have a little fun and see if your memory improves." Mia's hands slipped down and undid the button to Carrie's jeans.

"What are you doing?" Carrie asked in a panic, as Mia pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees.

"You're a cute little thing," Mia replied. "Just seeing what we have here." Her hands slid up and lifted Carrie's t-shirt and bra up, letting her big boobs spill out and hang in front of her. Mia slid a finger into Carrie's pussy and roughly grabbed one of her nipples, giving it a painful twist. "Sure you don't remember Emily?"

"Oh God, please believe me," Carrie begged. "I don't have any idea who you are talking about."

Carrie's sobbing convinced Mia that she was telling the truth.

"What about you, Mikey?" Mia turned toward the other captive. "Does your memory need some help?" Mia undid Mikey's pants and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. "Not too impressive."

Mikey just glared at Mia, choosing not to say anything.

Mia gave Mikey a shove, and he tumbled backwards onto his bare ass.

"Carrie, see if you can give Mikey a little help in looking a bit more manly," Mia said to her female captive. "Suck that little thing and let's see what pops up."

"Oh God," Carrie gasped. This was definitely not what she had signed up for, but she saw no choice as she was tightly bound and held at gunpoint. Carrie awkwardly struggled down to her knees and began to lick Mikey's dick.

"What's the point of this?" Mikey snapped at his captors.

"Shut up," Mia yelled. "Unless you're ready to talk about Emily, you don't say anything. Got it?"

Mikey sat quietly, feeling his dick begin to grow from Carrie's talented stimulation. He had planned to have his way with Carrie at some point in the near future, just not tonight and not under duress.

"When he comes, don't you dare spill a drop or swallow it," Mia ordered. "Understand?"

"Mm hmm," Carrie confirmed, her mouth too full to talk.

Dana was amazed by what Mia was doing. She had no clue why she was having them have sex or what the point was, but she trusted her friend. So she sat back quietly, gun in hand, enjoying the show.

Mikey could control himself no longer. He didn't understand how his getting a blow job was going to help Dana find her sister, but at that point he didn't care. He spewed his come into Carrie's mouth. Carrie for her part coughed slightly, but held the jizz in her mouth as she was ordered.

"Good," Mia stated. "Now give your boyfriend a big kiss. Do you know what snowballing is?"

Carrie nodded.

"Do it," Mia snapped, smiling evilly at Mikey as he realized what Carrie had been told to do.

"Bullshit," Mikey said angrily. "No way that is happening." He snapped his mouth shut tightly as Carrie brought her semen loaded mouth up to his.

"Oh, you're going to take it from her, trust me," Mia said.

As Mikey kept his mouth tightly shut, Mia reached down between his legs and grabbed his balls in her fist.

A vicious squeeze got Mikey's attention and he knew he was screwed. He kept his mouth closed for a few seconds, but the pain was excruciating and he relented, opening his mouth. Carrie spit his load into his mouth.

"That's better," Mia said triumphantly. "Now swallow like a good boy."

Mikey swallowed the salty solution, He said nothing, but his angry glare spoke volumes.

"Now, does that jog your memory about Emily or do we go on with our fun? Mia asked. "I can just slice your balls off if that will help you remember."

"No, enough, You win," Mikey conceded, looking up at Dana. " Yes I know your sister. She owed me money and was having trouble paying me back. But she doesn't owe me anything anymore, so I have lost track of her."

Dana was crushed that she was so close to finding Emily, but that Mikey didn't know where she was anymore.

Mia was not so easily convinced, however. "Not good enough. What do you know about Emily? You better tell us if you want to keep your balls."

"Listen," Mikey stalled, trying to come up with a plan to save his manhood. "I can take you to the last location where I knew Emily was. She may still be there. If not, someone should know where she is at now. I can at least get you in the door. Then you're on your own."

"That's more like it," Mia stated triumphantly. She knew they were getting close to finding her friend's sister and the success was invigorating.

"Untie us and you can follow us over, Mikey offered. "It's not far from here."

"Nice try, asshole," Mia responded. "Dana, release their feet so they can walk. But keep your gun on them and shoot if they try anything. I'll be driving while Mikey gives directions."

With that the four piled into Mia's car and they headed off. Ten minutes later, they pulled up to a big, old house.

"This is the place," Mikey explained. "Let me do the talking and I'll get you in the front door."

"No tricks," Mia warned. "My gun will be in your back and I won't hesitate shooting you. Dana, keep your gun in Carrie's back and stay close behind me. Bring the extra zip ties, too."

"Ok," Dana responded. Her stomach was once again turning as they got closer to her sister.

"Almost done," Mia whispered to Dana with a wink. "She's either here, or someone here knows where she is. I know it."

Dana just smiled in return, ecstatic that she was about to find Emily.

They approached the door and knocked loudly.

The peephole in the door was more like a tiny window that slid open. The door remained locked and a male voice inside asked through the hole, "What do you want?"

"It's Mikey. I have some friends here who want to discuss business. I can vouch for them."

"What kind of business?" asked the skeptical voice.

"Just open up and I'll explain it to the boss," Mikey cajoled.

The peep hole slid shut, and a minute later the door slowly creaked open. A large man stood in the doorway, blocking their progress.

Mia pushed Mikey forward and slid the gun from behind his back so the man could see that she was armed. "Let us in, now," she ordered, as the man backed up down the entryway. The door closed behind them.

"Everybody does what I say and nobody gets hurt," Mia announced. "Keep your hands where I can see them. Mikey here says there is a girl named Emily here, and we're going to see her right now. Understand?"

"You can't just barge in here with a gun," the big man said.

"I can, and I have," Mia responded. "Dana, zip tie his hands behind his back and check him for a gun, then we can find out what he knows about Emily."

"I don't think that's happening, miss," the man stated with a grin. "Your friend seems to be indisposed at the moment."

Mia turned to see that two men had somehow snuck up behind them. One held his hand over Dana's mouth. He had disarmed her and had the black and silver gun pointed at Dana's temple.

"Let he go now or I shoot Mikey," Mia threatened in a panic, as her plan hit its first glitch.

"Please do," responded the man with a chuckle. "I may shoot him myself for helping you get through our door."

Mia realized that her position had weakened immensely. "Look, we just want some information on her sister Emily and we will leave. We don't want any trouble. Just let Dana go and we can talk."

"A little late for that, honey," the man countered. "You got trouble."

Mia pointed the gun directly toward the man, trying to keep him at bay while she thought of what to do next. She heard Dana shriek behind her. Averting her eyes she saw that the man holding her had removed his hand from her mouth and shoved the barrel of the gun into Dana's mouth.

Sensing the moment of distraction, the big man reached out and grabbed Mia's gun hand.

Mia pulled the trigger in desperation, but the bullet lodged harmlessly in the ceiling. She felt the gun ripped from her hand by her powerful adversary. As a last shot she grabbed her knife and rushed toward the man, swinging the blade at his face. But before the knife could find its target, a fist ripped into her midsection, knocking the air from her lungs. Mia dropped the knife and tried to regain her breath. Before she could react again, she felt the steel of handcuffs locking onto her wrists. Mia realized that she had finally bitten off more than she could chew, and she and Dana were in real trouble.

"Nicely done, Ivan," Mikey thanked his loyal employee. "What was the crack about shooting me yourself though?"

Ivan just laughed. "It worked. She gave up on shooting you at that point and moved the gun to where I had access to it."

Turning to Carl and Nathan, Mikey added, "And nicely done as well. Way to sneak up on them."

"No problem, boss," Nathan replied, as he cut the zip ties holding the hands of Mikey and Carrie.

"What are we doing with these two?" Ivan asked.

"Ok, we need to move fast on this one," Mikey replied. "I don't know who they have talked to. The police are also going to look at their disappearance closely seeing it comes on the heels of her sister's disappearance. Ivan, you and Nathan chain these two up in the basement for now. Carl, get their car to the chop shop. I want it in a thousand pieces by morning. Drop Carrie off so she can pick up my car that is still sitting at their supposed party house. I will make a call to see if we can unload them quickly. If not, we will dispose of them more permanently."

Mia didn't like the sound of anything Mikey had said. "Please, you don't have to do this. I'm sorry I screwed up so bad. We really just want to find Emily. We won't go to the police and we'll never bother you again."

Dana chimed in, "Yes, please. We're sorry."

"Shut up bitch," Mikey snapped at Mia. "I think I owe you after tonight. You will be sorry for what you did."

Mia realized the trouble they were in and just prayed that her friends realized her situation, and could somehow save her ass. She had to stall to allow that to happen, but that might not be possible.

Mia and Dana were led downstairs, their handcuffed hands fastened to hooks in the ceiling. They were left standing alone in the cool basement to consider their fate.

"What's going to happen to us?" Dana asked her friend, as she began to cry.

"I don't know for sure," Mia replied. "But if you know any good prayers, you better start saying them."

* * *

Mikey was in his office, on the telephone. "Listen Natasha, circumstances don't allow our usual accommodations. I can't keep them here past tomorrow. It's just too dangerous. I normally wouldn't ask you to take two raw captives, but I thought since one of them was the sister of Emily, you might make an exception. I don't have too many options at this point."

Mikey listened to the response before ending the conversation. " Yes, that price is very low, but I understand this is an extreme situation. I'll gladly accept your offer and I will see you tomorrow afternoon then."

Mikey hung up and collapsed into his chair. "Quite a night indeed," he said to himself. "Well Dana, looks like you are going to see your sister after all. It just won't be the reunion you had envisioned."

Mikey relaxed and put his feet up on the desk. He pondered the next big question; just how would he extract his revenge on Mia for humiliating him.

12