Paying a Debt Ch. 07

Story Info
Mikey and Carrie get their revenge.
6.8k words
4.24
37.9k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia flipped on the lights, and laughed at her two remaining trainees. Katie and Emily had clearly had no sleep during the night. Emily was writhing in the throes of an orgasm at that very moment. From the amount of sweat dripping from the two naked, hanging girls, it was apparent that the stimulation Olivia had provided the night before had worked wonders on their bodies.

Katie looked pleadingly at Olivia when she walked in. She had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced overnight. Somehow the vibrators in her pussy and on her nipples, combined with the butt plug tail, combined with the helplessness of being hung like a side of beef, were just too much for her body to handle. Katie was exhausted and needed her Mistress to provide merciful relief. And from the sounds Emily had been making in the dark room all night, Katie was sure Emily needed a break as well.

"Well let's get you two down from there and cleaned up," Olivia announced. "Cara is off to her new home, but we have two new playmates coming tonight. That means you will be restrained for the day while we retrieve them."

Olivia lowered the girls to the ground and removed their cuffs, gags, tails and vibrators. "Move quickly if you want breakfast before we leave."

The girls were definitely hungry and tired, and moved quickly to maximize the time they had to relax before the next ordeal began.

* * *

Olivia and Cesar worked to securely chain up their two slaves. They were looking at a long day of travel to pick up new slaves, and needed to ensure that Katie and Emily would not escape. Even though they were confident that their training had progressed to the point that there was little risk, they would be secured just in case. The girls would be sharing Katie's cell for the day.

Katie and Emily were forced onto the cot facing away from each other on all fours. Their wrists were securely chained to the end of the bed frame. The girls' ankles were shackled together, then chained to the frame of the bed.

"That should keep them secure," Cesar remarked.

"Yea," replied Olivia. "Let's give them something to keep them busy. I'll be right back."

Olivia left the room, while Cesar rubbed the girls' asses.

Emily moaned softly at the touch. Katie arched her back a bit, but refused to verbally confirm that she enjoyed the attention.

Olivia returned with a pair of dildos and a pair of double ended dildos. "Here, connect our lovely guests with these," Olivia commanded Cesar, handing him the two double ended dildos.

"Gladly," Cesar responded, as he slid the first end into Katie's moist pussy. "Damn, this one's getting to the point where she's wet all the time."

Katie closed her eyes in shame, knowing that what her Master said was true.

The other end of the dildo slid into Emily's juicy cunt. "This one is soaking wet," Cesar laughed. "No surprise there."

Emily closed her eyes, not in shame, but in satisfaction as her pussy was once again being pleasantly filled.

"Next," announced Cesar, slipping the second dildo into Emily's asshole. "And for you," he continued, inserting the other end into Katie's ass. "Nicely joined, if I do say so myself."

"Perfect," Olivia said approvingly. "Now, open wide," she ordered Katie, inserting one of the regular dildos into her mouth. "Keep it in there now," she ordered the slave.

The dildo came complete with balls and a base, so Katie could let the dildo rest on the bed while she kept her mouth firmly over the shaft.

"You too Miss Emily," Olivia commanded, inserting the other identical dildo into Emily's mouth. "We have a camera on you, so make sure you both keep those in your mouth the entire day. If I see you let it slip out, even for a minute, you will be severely punished."

Katie and Emily knew that there was no way those dildos would be slipping out of their mouths with that threat hanging over their heads. And there was no way the dildos would be slipping out of their pussies or assholes. With their rear ends forced so closely together in their bound position, there was more than enough dildo inside each orifice to prevent any end from slipping out.

"Have fun you two." Olivia teased, as she and Cesar left the room. They rushed upstairs, knowing they had a long trek ahead of them, traveling to pick up the new stock.

Katie considered her options as her owners left. She could try to escape while they were picking up the new slaves, although she was securely chained to the bed. If she failed, she was sure that the punishment would be severe. As she wrestled with her options, she felt Emily begin to rock as much as her bonds would allow. Is she really trying to get off again? "Mmmpphhh," Katie grunted, trying to get Emily to stop. But it didn't faze her co-captive, who continued to rock the two dildos in and out of her pussy and asshole.

Emily began to moan as her body reacted to the motion of the two inanimate dicks. She knew Katie didn't like what she was doing, but she couldn't care less. Her mistress wasn't there to please, so her only other concern was to get herself off.

Katie began to get angry at Emily's actions. She wondered why Emily couldn't control herself for one minute. But as she pondered Emily's libido, the friction of Emily's movements started to stimulate Katie's pussy. Oh shit, that feels good, Katie thought to herself as she fought to control herself. But as she fought off the urge to replicate Emily's lack of self control, her body subconsciously began to rock against the two dildos. By the time Katie realized her body was moving, the stimulation had become too strong to stop.

Emily was nearing orgasm, and the feeling of Katie fucking the dildos with her put her over the top. She was in heaven, between the orgasm that had just rocked her body and the thought of fucking her sexy co-captive Katie all day long while they were tied up. Yes, Emily knew this was going to be a good day.

Katie's thoughts just drifted away and she let her body engulf itself in the sex. Katie knew that she needed to keep her mind on the situation they were in because this might be their last chance to escape. But her mind refused to follow that lead, instead being swallowed up by the bondage and sex. Yes, Katie had slipped one more notch into her new role as a sex slave. Katie's new slave instincts took over and prevented her from attempting any escape. Instead Katie focused on fucking the dildos while keeping the other rubber cock safely in her mouth.

Katie and Emily had both been transformed into good, trustworthy slaves by Natasha and her minions.

* * *

After getting some rest, Mikey and Carrie headed downstairs to confront their recent tormentors. "Mia is more than deserving of payback for what she did last night," Mikey said to Carrie, the anger apparent in his voice.

"You have at it," Carrie responded, humored by her new boss's anger at his adversary.

Mia and Dana had endured a long night hanging by their cuffed wrists. They half stood, half hung from the ceiling, their joints tired and sore from the hours stuck in this position. They perked up and stood tall as they saw Mikey and Carrie approach.

Mia glared evilly at her two captors. Dana, unlike Mia, showed her fear and begged for mercy. "Oh please let us go," she groveled. "I just want to go home. Pleeease."

"Not happening, sweetheart," Mikey replied matter-of-factly.

"Aaahh, she's so cute," cooed Carrie, as she brushed her hand along Dana's cheek. "I just love that black hair and those sweet little titties. Can I have her, Mikey?"

"Sure," Mikey replied. His concerns were focused on Mia, not Dana.

"What do you mean can you have me?" squealed Dana, not liking the tone of the conversation.

Carrie's response was to drop her hand down and grab her left boob through her shirt and bra. "You know exactly what I mean."

"Noooo," Dana cried. "Mia, help me!"

"Shut up," Mia snapped. "If you can't stop her, then you'll take whatever she gives you." Mia anger at Dana became apparent. After all, she'd had all night to think of how Dana screwed up by being so easily disarmed and captured. If Dana had done her part, they would be out of there with information on Emily. She blamed Dana for the fact that she was standing there at the mercy of a man who detested her very existence.

"No, please," begged Dana to Carrie. "I am not like that. I don't like girls. Actually, I've never even been with a boy. Just please let me go."

"Hear that, Mikey," Carrie laughed. "We got us a virgin."

Mikey's eyebrows raised as he heard the surprising news. "Well don't you worry little lady. We won't let that affliction persist," Mikey said. "I am sure we can remedy your virginity as soon as Carrie is done taking your lesbian virginity."

Dana panicked when she realized that she was about to be used sexually by both a girl and a guy. She pulled away from Carrie, but couldn't really go anywhere with her hands bound to the ceiling.

Carrie easily pulled Dana back against her body, once again playing with her breasts through her shirt. "Let's see what we've got to play with here," she said as she dropped one hand down to undo the button on Dana's black jeans.

The tears started to flow when Dana felt the button on her pants pop open, followed by the zipper sliding down. The looseness of her jeans suddenly made her feel very vulnerable. As she felt the pants slide down over her hips and grab her underwear as it slid down to her legs, Dana's tears turned to audible sobs as she pleadingly shook her head side to side futilely as Carrie removed her pants and shoes, leaving her naked from the waist down.

"Just keep quiet and take it, honey," Carrie ordered. "We are going to do whatever I say, understand?"

Dana nodded as she continued to cry, standing helpless and exposed before this molester. She opened her mouth to scream as Carrie slid a finger into her dry, tight pussy. But no sound came out. Dana was in shock, and was forced to accept the nightmare that was occurring. Nobody had ever touched her there before, and this is not how she envisioned her first time.

Carrie kissed Dana lightly on the lips and neck as she worked the teen's pussy. She felt the juices begin to flow as her finger met less and less resistance.

"Let's see the rest of you, before you get too excited down there," Carrie commented, removing her finger from her victim. Taking a knife from her pocket, Carrie cut the straps to Dana's tank top. The shirt slid easily down Dana's body, landing on the floor with her jeans. She then took the knife and cut a hole into the front of the left cup of Dana's little black bra.

Dana gasped as she felt the cool air hit her nipple. Soon, Carrie had repeated the act, exposing her right nipple. Dana wanted to plead with Carrie to stop the assault, but remembered the order to keep quiet. She closed her eyes so she didn't have to watch. But she could feel a tongue tickling her nipples at will.

"God those are tasty," Carrie said passionately. "The hell with this. I want those tits." With that the knife slashed the bra straps, which fell to the floor with the rest of Dana's clothing.

Now standing totally naked, her hands still bound above her head, Dana felt thoroughly humiliated. She was completely exposed to not only her attacker, but Mikey and Mia who were watching the ordeal unfold. "Please, no more," she begged, as Carrie roughly mauled her breasts with her hands and tongue.

"Oh, definitely going to be more," Carrie replied. "Let's take care of that lesbian virginity problem."

Carrie dropped her hand back down to Dana's cunt and resumed fingering her clit. She was surprised how much wetter Dana had become in the minutes since she had previously touched her pussy. "Why you little slut. You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

Dana shook her head no, but was confused by a warm, tingly feeling growing between her legs. She wasn't a lesbian, so it couldn't be that she was becoming stimulated. It had to be nothing more than her body's defense mechanism to the assault.

"The way you've responded to what I've done so far," Carrie began. "You are going to love what comes next." With that Carrie knelt down and licked her way down Dana's stomach to her exposed pussy. She felt Dana's legs slide apart, allowing Carrie to push her tongue deep into Dana's virgin cunt.

Dana couldn't begin to fathom what she felt between her legs. As a clear heterosexual, she couldn't be enjoying this invasion. But it seemed to feel sooooo good. Dana was perplexed at the conflict, but her body was responding on its own without Dana's permission.

Carrie could feel Dana's body responding, and focused her oral assault on Dana's clit, licking and sucking her little organ. Her clit was becoming engorged from the stimulation Carrie delivered.

Dana didn't know what was happening, but she could feel her body erupting in an orgasm far stronger than any she had given herself in the darkness of her bedroom. As the orgasm subsided, Dana was filled with humiliation for succumbing to her captors in front of them and Mia.

Carrie was thrilled at Dana's response, and ready for her own fun. "Mikey, can I take this one to a bedroom for some more fun?"

"Sure," replied Mikey. "Just get the handcuff key from Ivan. And let him know that we've decided on his reward for last night's work. A virginal slut, just waiting for him to deflower her."

As Carrie ran upstairs to get the key, Dana was filled with despair. "You can't do this to us. It's not right to tie people up and abuse them."

"You don't seem to understand, sweetheart," Mikey responded dryly. "When you and your friend decided to invade my home uninvited, you instantly became my property to do with as I please."

"You can't do that," Dana yelled incredulously. "You can't own a person in this day and age."

"That from the girl who is naked and bound in my basement," Mikey laughed. He turned to Mia and said, "Enough of that. It's your turn."

"Keep away from me," Mia snarled.

"How did I know you were going to be the stubborn one?" Mikey asked, knowing the answer. He picked up a cane and proceeded to whack Mia's backside.

"Ouch" Mia yelled, feeling the sting of the blow through her jeans.

"Get the picture?" Mikey asked. "I can continue if it isn't clear yet. Now, are you ready to be stripped or do I continue to try to convince you?"

Mia just glared at Mikey, but knew she would soon be naked.

"That's better," Mikey gloated. "Start by kicking off your shoes."

Mia reluctantly complied, not wanting to feel the cane on her ass.

Laughing softly, Mikey carefully approached Mia and undid the button and zipper of her jeans and pulled them down over her hips. "There, you should be able to get them off from there."

Once again Mia glared at Mikey, openly wanting to strike out at him. But bound as she was, she was left to wiggle her hips and legs in order to slide the tight jeans down her strong legs. She finished kicking the jeans off using her feet, leaving her standing in her underwear and shirt.

Dana couldn't believe her eyes. Mia had always been so strong and independent. Yet here she was stripping for Mikey. She was shocked at her tough friend's humiliation.

"That's a good girl," Mikey said, pulling out a knife. "Shirt's not coming off with those cuffs, and you aren't going to need it anymore." With that he slipped the blade under the collar of her shirt and ran it down the front. Two quick slits at each shoulder left Mia standing in her bra and g-string, her D breasts barely contained by her bra.

"Just get it over with, asshole," Mia spouted at her assailant. She had a feeling she was going to be raped, but she didn't like his gloating over the process, and the way he was glorifying her stripping.

Mikey smiled and pressed the blade against her chest. He was enjoying this too much to let her bother him. "We're doing this my way. Get used to it."

Mia continued to give Mikey an evil eye as he toyed with her bra with the knife blade. Finally the blade turned and cut the material between the cups. Mia's big boobs fell out into the open air. Mia let out a combination sigh/growl as she was exposed to Mikey. Two more quick cuts to the straps and Mia stood topless.

The knife trailed down Mia's body to her g-string, and the end was in sight. Mikey cut the tiny sliver of material at Mia's side. The remaining material slid down Mia's other leg to the floor, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

"So now what?" Mia asked, anticipating the answer. "You rape me?"

"That would be too good for you, " Mikey retorted. "A girl like you would like it too much in your cunt. No, I am going to explore that asshole of yours."

Mia's eyes got big. "Fuck you. No way."

"Your response tells me that maybe your big, sexy ass hasn't been tapped before?" Mikey questioned his prisoner.

"Look," started Mia. "I've gone along with your little game. But some things are just off limits. Got it?"

"Honey, it's time you realize that there are no more limits for you," Mikey explained. "I own you and your little friend over there. At least for a couple more hours, until your new owners pick you up. I will do anything I want to do with the two of you."

Mia lost it at Mikey's words. She swung her leg out and around and caught Mikey in the thigh with a powerful leg whip.

Dana was trying to take everything in. Talk of being owned and new owners picking them up seemed unreal. She could hear Carrie coming down the stairs, probably to continue the sexual abuse. Mia, who she totally respected as being invincible, stood naked at Mikey's mercy. She thought it had to be a dream, or nightmare.

Mikey rubbed his leg. "So you want to play rough?" He grabbed the cane and went after Mia's fleshy ass, delivering two sharp blows.

The pain was searing as Mia felt the sting of Mikey's cane. She turned her backside away from him to protect it from a third blow, only to receive a blow across her big tits. She screamed out as the cane cut into her breasts. She knew she was defeated and conceded, "Okay, enough."

"If you've had enough, present me with what I want," Mikey ordered.

Mia turned around and quietly thrust out her ass toward Mikey. She had surrendered, at least for now.

Mikey smiled broadly. He had his revenge for last night. The actual sexual act that was coming was going to be anticlimactic. Seeing the girl that got the better of him twelve hours prior standing naked, meekly offering him her virgin asshole, was his real redemption.

Mikey removed his pants and stepped behind his victim. "You know, the first time you have anal sex, you should use lots of lube. Too bad it's upstairs and I don't feel like getting it."

Mia cringed, but she expected no less from Mikey. She readied herself for the pain and embarrassment of the upcoming act. She had experienced plenty of strife in her short life, so she calmly accepted her fate.

Carrie unlocked Dana's cuffs as she watched Mikey prepare to butt fuck Mia. "Come on cutie," she said to Dana. "Let's get out of here and have some fun so we don't have to watch that."

Dana was actually a bit grateful at being removed from the scene, despite knowing that there would be further lesbianism taking place whereever they were headed. It had to be better than watching Mia's degradation.

Mia thought she was ready, but she wasn't. As Mikey's dick slipped slowly into her asshole, she was overcome with emotions from the events of the day. She had been captured, bound, stripped, and now ass fucked, which had previously been beyond Mia's sexual limits. And later she would be sold, which she was trying to fathom. Between the pain in her butt to the confusion in her brain, Mia began to cry for the first time in years.

Mikey smiled as he pumped his dick in and out of Mia. His revenge was complete.

12