Paying Back a Debt

Story Info
Mistress Wendy gets to collect on my loss.
1.1k words
4.12
25.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers

I arrived home and found a note taped to the door. Following the instructions that said "read me first", I opened it up and saw, "Dearest. I plan on collecting on your loss tonight. Take off all your clothes, then send me a picture so I know you complied."

I had lost our last words with friends game by 125 points and owed my mistress my body to use as she wished. I can't believe I left the triple word open for her to play on, oh well. I looked left and right and down over the railing and seeing nobody about, quickly stripped. Feeling self conscious standing naked for all the world to see, I bundled up my clothes and quickly picked up my phone. Doing my best, I took a selfie. Not my best shot, but you could see that I was standing buck naked on the front stoop.

I texted that picture of my compliance to my mistress and got back a quick reply. "Well done, my sub. If you wish to enter, the key is under the planter by the elevator."

Of course the elevator was at the other end past everyone's doors. Wendy planned this well so I had to expose myself to the entire condo. I didn't see anyone and hightailed it down to the lift. Looking under the planter I found our condo key and streaked back. I saw a car driving by and realized I was probably seen running naked to my door.

I quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside. I noticed a bag on the floor of the hallway with another note. It read, "put on the items in the bag and be quick about it. I'm thirsty. You are to come in, make me a martini, then bring it to me."

I opened the bag to find my a bowtie, the leather cuffs, and the device. Then at the bottom I also saw to my chagrin a black butt plug three small locks and some lube. Figuring I'd start with the easy stuff, I put on the bowtie and fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles.

I took the large plug and applied a generous supply of lube. Reaching backwards, I leaned over and pushed the tip of it against my tight backside. Squirming a little I applied more pressure until I felt it start to invade my ass. I worked it back and forth a bit to loosen up my hole until finally taking a deep breath pushed hard. I gasped as the widest point spread my sphincter before finally popping in and settling itself deep inside my ass.

I took the device. It was a triangle of leather with small hole in front and three leather straps above the hole. It also had a trio of leather straps. I put my now hard dick through hole in the front. That was the easy part. Gripping the base of my shaft I pushed one of my balls through the small hole. "now for the hard part," I said to myself, laughing at the pun. Firmly gripping the base of my shaft to prevent the other ball from escaping, I pushed it into the hole. It took some finessing, but finally it popped through and my whole cock and balls were through and exposed.

I took the leather strap up between my legs between my ass cheeks and fastened it behind my back to the waist straps. Pulling tightly this separated my cheeks, and pushed on the butt plug in preventing it from backing out. I then took the three small locks and locked them to each of the fasteners. Now there was no way I could let myself out now until my mistress wanted to release me as I didn't see the key anywhere in the bag.

To complete my entrapment I took the three little straps and fastened them around my erect cock. I could feel each one tightly grip around my shaft, causing it to distend and grow even more. The gates of hell have nothing on the feeling of entrapment that those three little straps gave me.

I walked into the living room to see my Domme in her chair by her computer. She was looking in my direction, obviously alerted to my arrival by the noise I had been making putting on the device. She just smiled and pointed to the bar.

I moved over and picked up the shaker. Feeling her eyes on my exposed ass, I poured the ingredients into the shaker. Adding ice I closed the cap and turned to face her as I started shaking. She laughed and said, "The device is perfect for keeping your package from flopping about when you do that. I just love the bow-tie, too. A bit classier than the collar I usually have you wear."

I just smiled and poured the mixture into a martini glass and brought it over to her. She accepted the glass and smiled, "Nice job. However you have a lot more to do in order to pay back your loss. I still have a while to go on my show I'm watching. You are to get under my desk and lick me. I've been a horny little bitch all day and my pussy needs some attention. First though, turn around."

She pushed her chair back and got up. I turned around in front of her and she pulled my hands back and fastened them together with a pair of handcuffs. "how am I supposed to lick you, Mistress?" I asked.

"Don't worry, my little whore. I'll put your head where I want it. I just need your tongue." She helped me kneel down and I got down under her desk. She obviously had planned this fully as there were a few pillows under it to make it easier for me to kneel in position. She moved her chair back and lifted her left leg. I saw the key to my locks on a little silver chain around her ankle. Waving it in my face she said, "This will be right here letting you know I own the ability to release you from the device when your debt is fully paid."

Then she put her strong legs on either side of my shoulders and I was greeted to the sight of her lovely pussy under her skirt. She had no panties on and I already could see her excitement as her beautiful lips were swollen. Grabbing my head by my hair she pulled my face into her wet pussy and slid her chair up to her desk effectively imprisoning me beneath it. I began to lick in earnest.

"That's a good start. That feels great. Now I'll be putting on my headphones to finish up my show. Don't worry though. After my show is over I'll be sure to take care of you. I have the sawhorse already in place downstairs and plan on turning your ass bright red with my crop."

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers