Paying For A Horny Hen Night

Story Info
Rachel's wedding morning forced infidelity.
1.6k words
3.89
186.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

I knocked hard on the door and waited. There was a pregnant pause during which I could imagine her heart sinking like a stone as her last hope that I would not come was dashed.

"Come in, it's open" her voiced cracked as she bade me to enter.

I smiled and pushed open the door to the hotel room, entered then turned to lock it. It was 9am of Rachel Jones's wedding day and I was here to fuck her in every hole she had.

She was dressed, as I had instructed her, in her bridal white lingerie and she looked magnificent. Her pert 25 year old body looking like it had been poured into the white lace bra, panties and stockings, her skin perfectly tanned. Her shoulder length straight brown hair was to be styled later that morning but was still perfect and best of all her bright green eyes glistened with just the merest hint of a tear. It was a bravura sight for a perverted blackmailer such as myself.

"You look wonderful Rachel. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful bride."

"Fuck you."

"Hmm. No I think I'd rather fuck you. Now let's not delay I know you've got a busy day ahead of you."

Her angry glare was worth the comment and I just returned my biggest, cheesiest grin to her.

"Turn around and bend over the bed, I want to get a good look at what I'm getting for the next hour."

I got the glare again, though this time with a doe eyed pout as she turned and did as I said. I came up close and reached my hands out and caressed her silky smooth ass cheeks, they felt like heaven itself. I pulled my right hand back and slapped her ass hard, it made her give a little yelp and jump and I enjoyed the sight of a red hand print come up on her ass cheek. I could see she was biting her lip and I smiled as I reached my hand between her legs and manoeuvred the thin gusset of her panties to one side and began to probe at her cunt with two fingers. I rubbed and played for a few minutes until the bitch was wet despite herself and then I sharply spun her around so she was facing me and shoved her down onto the top of the hotel bed on her back.

And still she glowered and growled at me. Dumb bitch didn't seem to get that the more she showed her reluctance and annoyance at having to do this the more it fucking turned me on! I put my legs between her slightly spread legs and pushed them out so that her wet, near hairless pussy was clearly exposed to me. I casually unzipped my trousers and pulled out my stiff, six inch, fat cock and pointed it at her (to her visible disgust).

"Think I'll have a go at that nice, tight pussy of yours, see what that lucky bastard's letting himself in for. Kinda nice knowing he won't ever have it again quite as tight as I had it!"

I thought she was going to hit me for that, kinda wish she had as it would have given me a reason to slap the bitch across her scowling face. But she didn't so I just dropped my trousers completely, stepped out of them and got down to business. And she was tight, which was nice, especially as after I had forced my dick inside the inside walls of her pussy seemed to grip the sides of my cock. I started to fuck her, my hands roaming over her expensive underwear, forcing their way below the lace, fondling her boobs and tweaking her nipples.

"Enjoying yourself bitch? You're plenty wet!" I goaded her and received a good sized mouthful of spit to my face for my trouble. Nice!

As I continued to fuck her I reached to my own face, wiped her saliva from my face and then pushed my fingers into her open mouth.

"Let's put that back where it belongs."

I pushed my hand further into her mouth until my thumb and four fingers were all in her mouth, pressed down on her tongue.

"And don't think of using those nice, white, gleaming teeth bitch. Not if you want to be smiling in any of your wedding photos."

She could tell I wasn't kidding about and I could feel her jaw slacken almost immediately. Eventually I removed my slimy hand from her mouth and wiped it in her perfect hair before pulling her the tops of her bra cups down and exposing her perky little breasts. While I continued to pound into her I wriggled up, fixed my mouth onto her right nipple and began to chew on it. She squirmed and I grinned up at her.

"Not like that? Guess you won't like where I'm going next then, will you. Time for that sweet ass of yours to get a test drive. I bet you've never taken it in the shitter before, have you?"

I pulled my erect cock from her then roughly turned her over so she was face down on the large bed. Again I was between her legs and I shoved her forward so I could kneel on the bed as I pressed my slick cock tip against her tight, puckered asshole. Oh the sensation as I entered her, the shudders from her as she was invaded in those most personal of holes plus the tightness against my cock, sliding my foreskin back. I grabbed her hair in one hand and wrenched on it, pulling it up so it was surely close to being pulled from the scalp. She moaned as I pressed forward at the crotch, filling her bowel until I could feel my balls bounce against her soft ass cheeks. And then I pulled back slowly before jerking forward quickly and beginning a really hard ass fucking the likes of which dear Rachel would surely never have experienced before.

Rachel was squealing and groaning like a stuck pig beneath me, desperate not to make too much noise, after all her family and friends were in hotel rooms not very far from where we were. That just excited me more and I ploughed into her harder and harder, my balls slapping hard on her ass now. Hard and noisily. This was dirty, nasty, degrading sex just the type I love. But I was conscious of the time and a deal is a deal, even with a cheating slut. So I pulled my throbbing dick from Rachel's asshole and dragged her off the bed with me and onto her knees.

What a sight she made. On her knees, sweating and exposed, teary eyed and trembling in her sexy lingerie. My dick was inches from her full, bee stung lips and she knew which hole I wanted next. Which hole I would dump my cum in and over.

"Please, don't" was all she could bring herself to say.

She needed reminding why we were here so I reached to my discarded trousers and pulled out a memory stick and print of a picture. She looked up to see what I had produced and shrank at the blown up print of her sucking my brothers cock in a dank, deserted alley way. Clearly memories of her drunken hen night came flashing back into her mind at the sight of them.

"Ok, we can stop if you want but if we do you don't get these. So what's it going to be? Open up?"

"But that things just been in my ass, at least clean it."

"Ha! You really don't get it, do you? That's the whole point bitch. Ass to mouth baby, ass to mouth! The only thing cleaning it is your tongue if you want these so open up!"

The acceptance in those beautiful, wide faux innocent eyes was a sight to see, as was her cherry red lips slowly opening up to allow me access. I didn't wait, thrusting myself forward and plunging my messy dick into Rachel's mouth. Again that was a picture to behold, the look of revulsion on her face worth all the effort. Then the slow movement of her tongue on the underside of my veiny cock as she started to clean her own mess of me. I laughed and plucked my dick from her gasping lips only to slap it contemptuously against both her cheeks, her chin and her forehead before sticking it back in to her mouth.

By this point I was so close to blowing my load and a quick check of my watch told me I only had ten minutes or so left and I'm nothing if not good to my word – I would be out of her by ten. So I increased my power of thrusts, jabbing my dick right to the back of her throat, making her gag on it before pulling out slightly and firing a huge, hot, sticky load of cum onto her tongue, filling her mouth and some even spilling out the corners of her mouth to drip down her cheeks. I squeezed the last out before wiping my dick in her hair. Then I deliberately set the memory tick and picture on her bed and got dressed.

"Have a good wedding Rachel, I'm sure as Manny reaches over to kiss you he won't taste my cum in his bride's mouth will he?"

"Fuck you, you bastard!"

I smirked and left, giving the blushing bride plenty of time to get ready for her great day. As I exited her room I phoned my brother (the stripper in the photograph) to drive the car round to collect me at the entrance to the hotel and asking him to remind me which hen party we were targeting tonight. As I walked through the corridors I passed a young lady the spitting image of Rachel who I had just finished thoroughly debasing, it could only be her younger sister, the bridesmaid. God, I wondered if she was engaged!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers