Paying for My Mistake

Story Info
I have to pay for mistake with my obedience.
12k words
4.67
83.1k
49

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

I had been working for Andross Ltd. for five years, ever since I graduated from college. I started out in a low level admin role and worked my way up to a junior executive level. The company is a private, family owned import-export business and has been around for nearly fifty years.

I work for the president who also happens to be the founder's daughter. I always had a bit of a girl crush on her. She is well educated, tall, with long dark, curly hair and dark brown eyes but she is about 10 years older than me. Her skin is olive toned; she has her Greek father's complexion and her mother's American features. She has always been friendly to me but has never even come close to anything that could be considered other than professional interest. There were a few comments and rumors, mostly water cooler chat about her being a lesbian. I did think it strange that in all the time I had worked for Andro and all the parties and functions I attended I had never seen her with a man. Anyhow, I was newly married at the time and was totally in love with my husband.

One weekend I was poring over some reports of the transactions from the previous month and came to the realization that I had made a huge mistake on an invoice, charging $25,000 instead of $250,000 to a Chinese company that we had just begun doing business with. I didn't sleep at all that night and on Sunday at midnight when I tried to reach our contact in China and found the phone to be disconnected, I panicked. I called every contact we had in China and wound up with dead-ends. I was sick to my stomach.

Monday morning I know I looked like crap when I went to Nadia's office to tell her what had happened. She asked if I had contacted them and of course I told her that I had attempted to call but the phones were disconnected and at some point started to cry. Nadia didn't say anything for a long time. Then she calmly told me to go home for the rest of the day and to come in the next day. I just knew she was going to fire me. There was no way she could keep me after a quarter of a million dollar mistake.

I got little sleep that night, replaying everything over and over in my head and the fact that I was going to lose my job. The next day I dressed in my best suit, ready to be fired. When I walked into Nadia's office, she had a very stern look on her face which in my mind sealed the deal. I would be home by nine, jobless and depressed. She told me to sit in the chair across the desk from her. Then she said it, "Jenny, you know I like you and you have always done a good job for us, but a mistake like that; I can't just let it go." She went on, "I should fire you but I want to give you one chance to make it up. The terms I am going to present to you, if you accept, are completely voluntary and if you decide to accept them, they are completely of your own free will." My head was spinning. I didn't think that there was any way that I could save my job but I was willing to do anything and I told her so. She looked me right in the eye and said "Don't be too sure." I reassured her that I would do anything to keep my job.

What she said next floored me. She told me to stand up which I did immediately. She said, "If you want to keep your job, for the next six months you must do exactly as I say, without question. If I tell you to do something and you refuse, you can pack your things and go home. In fact, you can quit at any time." She then told me that she would give me only a few minutes to make up my mind. I wanted to say yes but I didn't know yet what I would be saying yes to. I just shook my head and said "I understand." She then went on to tell me that there would be no negotiating on her proposal, it was all or nothing. I again shook my head. Then she told me.

She said that she has watched me and that I had been a cock-tease ever since the day I had started with the company. In the last 5 years I had sent every man in the company home with a hard-on at least a dozen times and whether I knew it or not, several of the women went home with wet panties. Her proposal was that I was to be her personal slut for the next six months. I know I had a look of surprise on my face but I couldn't say anything. What could she mean? She continued to describe that from that day on, I would wear dresses or skirts to the office every day and that I was to never wear panties unless she specifically ordered me to. Furthermore, I was permitted to wear a bra to work but she would decide whether I would continue to wear it or not. I was still totally stunned and I must have gone completely white but was thinking that if that was all I had to do to keep my job, I could live with it. It wasn't.

She told me that every morning I was to report to her office at 7:45am sharp with a cup of coffee for her. Two Equal and half and half was how she wanted her coffee. Then she would decide what my morning assignment would be. She told me that she would require that I offer her my pussy to do with whatever she pleased or she would have me lick her pussy. It would be her choice. My jaw dropped. I never considered that I would have to have sex with her. I started to object but she snapped at me "Don't interrupt me!"

She said that every day I would have to check out with her before I left to see if she wanted anything, meaning me. I was also informed that I would be required to travel with her any time she went out of town. And then finally, she said that I would have sex with anyone that she told me to, any time she desired.

She then told me to leave and come back in ten minutes with my answer. If I decided to take the offer, I was to come back to her office and place my panties on her desk. If I chose not to take what she referred to as her very generous offer, I could leave and take my things with me. I left the room in a daze.

I returned to my office and sat in my chair thinking about what I was going to do. My newlywed husband and I had just purchased a house and were counting on my paycheck to help with the mortgage. I thought about my chances of finding a job making what I was making and immediately thought about my friend who had just spent the last 5 months looking for a job. And lastly, I thought about my husband and what he would think if he found out.

I couldn't think and then I panicked as I looked at the clock. I hadn't checked the time when I left her office and I didn't know how long I had been sitting there. I had a million thoughts running through my head, including what it would be like to have sex with a woman, a woman that was also my boss. I admit that I have had fantasies of having sex with women and I even fantasized several times about Nadia but I never thought I would really do it. Oh my god, she said have sex with anyone she said, I didn't know what to do, what to think. Did that mean with other women, other men? I had to decide, I knew I was running out of time. Then I rationalized that I could do anything for six months and I slid my panties down my thighs. I realized that I was wearing a sexy white lace thong. Maybe I was a slut. And to make matters worse, my panties were damp from my pussy and thinking about sex with my boss.

I walked back to her office with the tiny thong curled up in my hand. Before I went in, I straightened up, fixed my suit and ran my fingers quickly through my hair. I walked in front of her desk and dropped my panties on her desk and announced, "I've made my decision". She just looked at me and smiled and then said, "Let's get started then shall we?"

The first thing Nadia said was to take my jacket off which I did. I folded it and laid it across the back of the chair as calmly as I could. I was wearing a white silk blouse that was just sheer enough that you could see the white lace of my bra underneath. She told me to unbutton my blouse and remove it. I did as she said and then laid that on top of my jacket. My sheer lace bra was not doing much to hide my nipples which to my dismay were growing harder by the second. I know she noticed because she was staring right at them. She then told me to go to her door and lock it.

On the way to the door, the idea of walking right out the door and going home crossed my mind but somewhere down in my belly, there was a desire to stay. I locked the door and walked back, with my best sexy walk. If I was going to be her slut, I might as well start acting the part. She motioned for me to come to her side of the desk and she pushed her chair back. I didn't have to be told where to go. I stood right in front of her waiting for her next order and I didn't have to wait long. She told me to take off my bra.

I am not at all ashamed of my body. I am five feet, five inches tall with a tiny waist and nice size tits, full 34 D 's to be exact. And, my ass is round and firm. Men have told me they can't decide if they like me better coming or going. So, when my bra came off and she could see how hard my nipples were, I was very embarrassed. I knew that men had a hard time thinking when I got naked, I didn't have that same feeling standing in front of Nadia.

Nadia was still thinking pretty clear. She stood up and put her hand up to the side of my face, barely stroking my cheek. She ran her fingers into my hair and then suddenly grabbed the hair on the back of my head, pulling my head up. Before I knew what she was doing, her lips were on mine and her tongue was forcing my lips apart. I let her tongue slide into my mouth and she kissed me roughly while pulling my hair. I had a boyfriend in college that loved to pull my hair. He was rough, grabbing handfuls at a time while he was fucking me or sometimes when I was giving him a blowjob he would grab my hair and use the leverage to fuck my mouth. I loved that feeling and it came rushing back to me as Nadia pulled my hair, forcing my head back as she wetly kissed my neck.

Then as suddenly as she started, she stopped and told me to sit on the edge of her desk. I pulled my skirt up enough that I could hop up on the desk. Nadia sat back down in her chair, and was just looking at me. She couldn't seem to decide where she wanted to concentrate, my lips, still wet from her kiss, my tits or the space between my legs that was just barely covered by my skirt. She suddenly looked me straight in the eye and told me to play with my nipples.

I play with my own nipples all the time, I love to pull them and twist them and often find myself doing it while I am reading or working at home. I have never done it in front of anyone including my husband but with him I rarely get the chance since any time I am naked his hands are all over them. I was feeling a bit dizzy but also excited. My hesitation was not well received as I heard, "When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it immediately!"

I didn't have to be told twice. I reached up and began to roll my already hard nipples between my thumb and forefingers. She was staring right at them and told me to pinch them harder. I started to pinch and pull on them harder and I could feel my nipples start to burn which in turn was causing me to start to feel that tingling between my legs. I alternately had my eyes closed as I pulled on my aching nipples, and open as I tried to get a sense for what Nadia was thinking. She seemed totally focuses on my now scarlet nipples.

I had my eyes closed when I heard her say "Pull your skirt up and spread your legs." I slid away from the desk and pulled my skirt up to my waist. I was embarrassed for her to see that I was wet, that my bald pussy lips were swollen and glistening from my own juices.

She looked between my legs and smirked. "You are a little slut aren't you? You like playing with yourself for me don't you?" I whimpered what I thought should be "no" but I heard come out "yes". She reached out and stroked my thigh. The heat from her hand on my skin radiated straight toward my pussy and I could feel more of my wetness seeping past the lips of my pussy and down between my legs. I was still holding the hem of my skirt as she gazed at my open cunt.

She slid her hand further up my leg and I felt the tips of her nails move over my inner thigh and just graze the smooth skin of my hairless pussy. My husband likes my pussy almost completely bare so I have only a narrow strip of hair starting just above my clit and extending up about and inch and a half. That was an incredible feeling and I must have closed my eyes because the next thing I remember was the feeling of her nails moving back down my pussy lips just to the side of my slit and then suddenly a finger sliding inside my pussy.

There was no resistance as I was literally dripping and I felt the length of her finger slide inside me effortlessly. She pulled it back out and then slid a second finger inside. This time there was a little resistance from the tightness of my pussy walls but not enough to stop her.

She pumped her fingers in and out of me a few times and I heard her, a bit breathlessly say, "You really are a slut aren't you? You like my fingers inside your sloppy little cunt don't you?

I breathed "yes" and she looked me straight in the eye and said "I'm going to have to use three fingers on you aren't I?" I once again said "yes" and she snapped back "yes what?" I didn't hesitate. I was ashamed and said "yes, use three fingers".

I wasn't ashamed because I was submitting to her degrading statements; I was ashamed because as she now shoved three fingers in my aching pussy, I could feel myself starting to orgasm. The second time she pushed her three fingers deep inside my gaping pussy, I went over the edge and began to cum. I was moaning shamelessly and I felt the waves of pleasure and wetness pulsing through my pussy, coating her fingers with my cum.

She kept her fingers in my pussy until she felt my muscles relax. My eyes were open now, looking at the woman that just drove me to a shaking orgasm and wondering what would happen next. She slowly slid her fingers from my slit and I thought, I don't want her to stop. Just the slight movement of her fingers in my pussy was starting to feel good again. But she pulled her fingers out and brought them up in front of my face. They were covered with my juices, glistening in the lights from the office.

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Lick them clean." I was embarrassed at how wet they were and embarrassed to have to clean up the sloppy mess my pussy made. I have tasted my juices before, usually on my husband's cock but this was different. I wanted to lick her fingers clean, not to taste my pussy but to please the woman that just used those fingers to make me cum.

I tentatively, and then greedily licked and sucked her fingers, cleaning them of my thick cum. I sucked on one, then two, then three of her fingers into my mouth, running my tongue along and between them while sucking them. I took as much of the length of her fingers into my mouth hoping that would be a sign of how eager I was. She looked pleased with how I was performing. The only problem was, I wasn't ready to stop and when I should have been worried about what she was going to make me do next, I was worried that she might make me stop.

When she pulled her fingers away, she only said, "I'm glad you decided to accept my proposal. Put your blouse back on. Leave your bra with me, I want to see your nipples all day today. I said "Yes Na..." when she stopped me.

She said, "From now on you will address me as Mistress Nadia when we are alone. When we are working with others, you can call me Nadia. Do you understand?"

I responded, "Yes Mistress Nadia". She looked pleased.

I spent the rest of that day in a fog. All I could think about was what I had agreed to do and I was ashamed. Ashamed at how much I wanted to do it. Ashamed at how much I had enjoyed my boss shoving her fingers into my pussy and ashamed that I wanted more.

I was also embarrassed. True or not, I imagined that every one of my co-workers was staring at my nipples which remained hard all day long and were easily visible through my sheer blouse. I know that I was fidgeting with my jacket, trying to hide my hard nipples all throughout the day.

By 5:00 clock, I was fried. There was so much going on in my head and I was both fearful and excited about going to see Mistress Nadia before I left. I cleaned off my desk and turned off my computer, picked up my bag and went to her office.

The door was closed as it had been most of the day. I kept an eye out to see if she would leave for lunch but she never did. I knocked softly on her door. From inside, I heard her say, "Come in."

I stepped inside the door and turned to close it behind me. She told me to lock it and I shivered. I walked toward her desk, staring at my shoes. She asked, "How was your day? Did you show all the boys and girls in the office how hard your pretty little nipples are?"

I blushed and shook my head. She told me to sit down in the chair in front of her desk.

She said that she was pleased with me today but that she was going to be out of the office the next day. On Thursday she would be back. And, on Thursday night she would be going to dinner and I was to join her. I felt a tingle go all the way up my spine. I was disappointed that she was going to be gone the next day but elated at the thought of dinner with her.

She pulled a piece of paper from her notebook and told me that tomorrow during my lunch she had some errands for me to run. I was to go to a certain store and ask for Clarissa. She would give me what I needed and I was to bring it back to the office. I was also to get a dress for our dinner and that Clarissa would help me pick it out. I nodded obediently.

'Now stand up", she said. I quickly did as she said. She walked around to the front of her desk, carrying my panties and my bra. "Remember", she said, "You wear only skirts and dresses, even when I am not here. And no panties ever. You can wear a bra, unless I tell you to remove it."

She stood right in front of me and dropped my panties and bra on the floor and then told me to pick them up. I squatted down to pick them up but before I could grab them, she grabbed my hair again. She jerked my head up and looked me in the eye. "You forgot to say yes Mistress Nadia".

She pulled on my hair hard and pulled my face into her skirt. I could feel her legs beneath the material of her skirt. She pulled again so that my face was looking up at her. "Do you want to taste my pussy?" she sneered.

"Yes Mistress Nadia."

She said I was good little slut and then with her free hand, she reached down and pulled the hem of her skirt slowly up her thighs and past my chin until I could see her black silk panties. She pushed my face closer and rubbed my nose in the silky material between her legs. I could smell her pussy and although she was still pulling my hair which was painful and shoving my face into her crotch, I could feel my own pussy start to tingle and dampen.

I was starting to get very excited and I began kissing her pussy through the thin material. My nose was pressed into her slit and I swear I could feel her clit begin to swell. I reached up to pull her panties aside when she yanked me away.

She looked at me and sneered, "What do you think I am, a horny little bitch like you that lets anybody shove their fingers in her pussy?" She backed away and I fell backwards onto the floor with my own skirt up around my waist.

I wanted to apologize to her but she walked back around her desk. She told me to take my little slut ass home and to keep my dirty husband's cock out of her pussy. It took me a second to understand that she meant that she owned my pussy. She told me that I better be in on time on Thursday morning with my cunt smelling nice and with my perky little nipples hard.

She told me to leave and as I got to the door, she told me that she wanted me to do whatever Clarissa told me to do. She said that she would check with Clarissa to ensure that I followed her instructions.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers