Paying for My Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is so beautiful, where did you find her?"

"She works for me. She is very pretty but also quite smart."

I smiled to myself when she said that.

"Now sit and move to the edge of the chair and spread your legs wide," Mistress Nadia instructed.

I did as she said. Now Herr Hoffmann's eyes were looking me up and down.

Mistress Nadia got up and found her bag. She pulled something out of the bag but I couldn't see what it was. I then felt her hand on the back of my head and then a strip of satin was placed over my eyes and tied behind my head. I was plunged into darkness.

I kept my hands at my sides while Mistress Nadia adjusted the blindfold, ensuring that I could see nothing. Then she starting giving me instructions.

"Show Herr Hoffmann how you play with your tits."

I slowly reached up and lightly ran my hands over my large tits. It was a very odd feeling knowing that there was a man other than my husband only a few feet in front of me watching while I played with myself. After kneading them for a few moments I began rubbing my fingers over my nipples, using the back of my fingers to stimulate them although they were already rock hard. I then grasped each nipple between my thumb and fore-finger and tugged on them lightly, alternately pulling and twisting them.

"Nadia, could you please restrain her?"

"Yes, of course."

Nadia pulled my arms up and attached both wrists together and then attached them to the ring on the collar on the back of my neck. With my arms up and back my breasts were pushed out and my nipples were fully erect and pointing straight at Herr Hoffmann.

"Nadia, please show her how I like it."

"My pleasure."

Standing behind me, Nadia reached around and slapped my left tit hard. I yelped only to have my right slapped just as hard. She then grabbed my soft tits and squeezed them hard, much harder than I have ever had them squeezed. It hurt badly until she let go. Next she attacked my nipples, pulling twisting and slapping them repeatedly. It felt like they were on fire but my body was beginning to betray me. The burning in my nipples and breast was causing my pussy to become wet. Very wet. I could feel it and I'm sure that being only a few feet away, Herr Hoffmann could see my pussy open and shiny with my juices.

Nadia continued her assault on my nipples and I could hear myself moaning each time she pulled or twisted them. They were on fire and I was beginning to want it. I was struggling in my head, trying to understand how this obvious pain was turning into pleasure. I didn't want her to stop but she did.

"That was very good Nadia. What else can she do?"

"This little slut loves to cum without my permission, don't you slut?"

"No Mistress."

"But you do don't you slut."

"Yes Mistress."

"Nadia, please show me, I would like to see her cum. If it is alright with you, I will be the one to give her permission."

"Of course, but I warn you, she has not yet learned to control herself."

"I'm sure that in time, she will learn. She really likes it when you stimulate her nipples. Do you by chance have nipple clamps?"

"Ha! Of course, I never leave home without them."

I was still in complete darkness and I had never had nipple clamps before but I had seen pictures. I could hear Nadia searching through her bag.

I guess she found them because she started playing with my left nipple, pulling it as far out as she could and then letting it snap back. Both nipples were aching and now I had the stinging sensation back in my left, the burning as she pinched it hard, and then she attached the cold metal clamp to it. I fought to not scream when she tightened the clamp, but only enough to firmly grasp the tender flesh. I expected it to be harder. I could feel a chain hanging from it and laying against my chest.

She then did the same to my right nipple. The clamps hurt a little at first but as long as they were not pulling, there was little pain. Then I felt Mistress Nadia grab the short chains and attach the ends to the ring in the front of my collar. That slightly twisted and put constant pressure on my already sensitive nipples and every time I moved it sent a jolt of energy through my tits.

Mistress Nadia then must have gone back into her bag of toys because I could hear what sounded like her hands sorting through the bag. When she returned, I was ordered to stand up.

I didn't realize how off balance I would be with my hands behind my neck and my eyes covered but I managed to stand without falling. Mistress Nadia instructed me to turn around and she guided me with her hands on my hips until I assume I was facing the chair.

"Spread your legs and bend over."

"Yes Mistress."

I struggled to not fall again and once more, Mistress Nadia steadied me as I managed to spread my legs and bend at the waist.

I wasn't sure what to expect but the next thing I felt was cold metal against my pussy. It felt like a metal dildo, something I hadn't seen before and she slid it along my embarrassingly wet slit. Until she rubbed the dildo against my pussy, I didn't realize how wet I really was.

A moment later, I realized that it wasn't a dildo when I felt the tip of the metal object against my tight asshole. It was one of the butt plugs I had seen in the bag earlier. I wasn't ready for this.

SMACK! I felt her hand against my still tender ass cheek.

"Stop resisting and push out when I push in."

"Yes Mistress," I almost cried as I knew what was coming. This is one of the things that I knew I needed to work on for her but I was nowhere near ready for. I didn't know how big it was and I was dreading the pain.

Surprisingly, when I pushed out, while she was pushing in, I could feel the plug slide an inch or two inside me.

"Now relax and take this like the slut you are. It will make me happy to see you with this in your slutty little ass."

"Yes Mistress." This time I know I was crying but hoped the tears were soaked up by the blindfold so she couldn't see them.

One more push and I felt my sphincter burning as it stretched around the thickest part of the butt plug and then suddenly close around the narrower base as it slid past my tight ring.

"That is a good little slut. Doesn't that look pretty Herr Hoffmann?"

"Yah, that is very good. Is this her first time with the butt plug?"

"Yes, she did well didn't she?"

"As you say, she is a good little slut and I can see that she wants to please you. Someday I would like to see her take the large one. She looks like the perfect little submissive slut when her ass is such a lovely shade of red and her asshole is stretched."

"Now stand up and turn around."

"Yes Mistress."

I stood up slowly, trying to adjust to the butt plug. It hurt as I stood but once standing it started to feel good. I felt very full and I was still proud of myself and even a little giddy over the compliments. I was not crying anymore. I slowly turned around without Mistress Nadia's help. I turned until I felt the chair against the back of my legs.

"Now, sit and spread your legs wide. I want to see that slutty cunt of yours."

"Yes Mistress."

I sat gingerly onto the chair, anticipating that the butt plug would be pushed further into my sensitive rear. I wasn't wrong. I could feel it push deeper inside me but again, it gave me a strange sense of fullness and after adjusting to the initial pressure, it began to feel good, dirty, slutty; having this foreign object shoved in my ass by my Mistress. I moved to the edge of the chair and spread my legs as wide as I could.

"That's a good little slut. You like showing off that slutty little cunt of yours don't you?"

Before I could answer Mistress Nadia lightly slapped my right tit causing the chain to pull harder on my clamped nipple and causing me to emit a squeal at the pain.

"Yes Mistress Nadia."

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes Mistress Nadia, I like showing off your slut's cunt for Herr Hoffmann."

"You are learning quickly," she said.

I could hear the acknowledgement and a bit of a surprise in her voice at my declaration that my cunt was hers.

"Herr Hoffmann, let me show you how this undisciplined slut cums. If she cums before you give her permission, she will be wearing these nipple clamps to work every day for a week."

"Do you understand that slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

Every inch of my body was aching with pain, fatigue and anticipation of what was coming next. My wrists and arms were sore from being locked behind my head and I was squeezing my fingers together to keep my hands from falling asleep. My nipples were numb from the clamps and the butt plug seemed to be pushing deeper into my bowels as gravity worked against my soft ass, being pushed against the immovable object.

A buzzing sound was the next thing I heard and then Mistress Nadia's fingers against my pussy. She slid her fingers along the length of my slit, coating my outer lips and then my clit with my juices before pushing the soft plastic vibrator against my thigh.

I could tell that it wasn't on high from the sound of it which meant that she planned to torture me, taking me to the edge without letting me cum. She very slowly worked the tip of the vibrator along my inner thighs coming close but not touching my pussy. She then pushed the tip against the butt plug stretching my tender asshole, causing it to vibrate the length of the plug, deep into my ass.

She slid it along the sensitive area between my ass and my pussy, twirling in the juices that were now flowing freely between my legs. She continued to tease just the tip of the vibrator along my outer labia, teasing them further apart and then my inner lips, just threatening to push into my dripping hole.

She then moved the vibrator up and down my wet slit just short of my clit. It was driving me crazy, pushing me to the edge but not allowing me to get there. I wanted so badly for her to push the vibrator against my swollen clit. Finally, she just barely touched my clit, making a quick circle up and over it before again sliding down the length of my slit. This time though she pushed just inside my hole. I know that my cunt, her cunt, was open and ready for penetration but she only teased me with a short push inside before pulling out again.

This was torture. I wanted her to fuck me, shove the whole thing inside of me and fuck me hard with it. I was moaning, and begging.

"Please Mistress, fuck my cunt... I mean your cunt."

"You need to learn patience slut. We are nowhere near ready for you to cum and it is certainly not going to happen because you want it to."

And with that, she turned off the vibrator and pulled it away. I know I let out a sigh or a moan. I was devastated. I know that I just embarrassed my Mistress but I was so on edge. My mind was getting fuzzy.

"Herr Hoffmann, your glass is empty, shall I pour you more wine?"

"Yes, please, that would be very nice."

I could hear her get the wine and pour it into his glass. It was like my hearing was super-sensitive. I could picture everything that was happening in my mind.

"Is there anything in particular that you would like to see my slut do? How might she please you?"

Herr Hoffmann thought for a moment before responding.

"Let's remove those nipple clamps and see how sensitive her nipples are. I want to see how well she handles it."

I didn't understand what he meant. I thought that removing the clamps would ease the constant tension in my nipples.

"Of course, that is a wonderful idea."

Mistress Nadia unhooked the chains from my collar allowing my breasts to fall slightly and the chains to drop causing me to gasp at the pain. Although my nipples were somewhat numb at this point, the new stimulation brought them fully back to life.

When Mistress Nadia pulled the clamps off, the blood rushed fully back into my nipples causing them to feel like they had been touched with a hot iron.

"Ahhhhnnnggggghhhhhh."

Mistress Nadia grabbed my left nipple and pulled slightly causing even more pain before Herr Hoffmann asked her to stop.

"Why don't we unhook her hands and make her do it? I want to see her revive her nipples."

"I love the way you think Herr Hoffmann."

Mistress Nadia then unhooked my hands and I immediately dropped them to my waist and began rubbing them, bringing back the full blood-flow to my fingers and hands.

"Play with your nipples," Mistress Nadia commanded.

I did my best but my fingers were still a little numb. As soon as I touched my sensitive nipples, the fire came back and I squealed at the sensation. It burned so bad but it was sending lightning bolts all the way to my pussy. I marveled at no matter how intense the pain in my nipples, below the waist I was interpreting the pain as pure pleasure.

I had never experienced anything like this before. The more I pulled and twisted my nipples causing an incredibly intense burning sensation, the more my pussy began to churn and I could literally feel my clit swelling. After just a few moments, I felt the juices literally running out of my pussy and down my legs and onto the chair.

I kept pulling and twisting and pinching my nipples to the point where I thought I was going to cum. I have only ever cum once from just having my nipples stimulated and that was when I was just a teenager. When I realized that I was coming close to orgasm, I knew I had to ask permission.

"Please Mistress, may I cum for you?" I pleaded.

"What do you think Herr Hoffmann? Have you ever seen a slut cum from torturing her own nipples?"

"Yes, I want you to cum slut," he said surprisingly breathlessly.

As soon as he said that I pulled hard on both nipples at once and my whole body started to convulse. I could feel my pussy contracting and my asshole constricting around the butt plug. I was cumming so hard that I became dizzy for a second, and with the blindfold on, I felt like I was losing my balance.

I felt Mistress Nadia's hand on my shoulder to steady me as I continued to shudder through the first waves of my orgasm. Never had I experienced anything like this. It was a combination of the bondage, the exhibition and the complete dominance all coming together at once to create this magical feeling of ecstasy

Before I was even a quarter of the way into my orgasm I felt the vibrator on my clit. As sensitive as I was, my clit had not had direct stimulation and when the vibrator touched me I exploded all over again.

Immediately after the vibrator touched my clit, I felt Mistress Nadia's fingers in my pussy, roughly fucking me. It felt like at least three fingers pushing in and out of my cunt and I exploded once again. This time I felt my juices erupting from my pussy. It felt like a volcano, everything coming apart in one giant explosion.

I was floating, above everything, like an out-of-body experience. I could see the full picture, like I was looking down from the ceiling. I was arched against the back of the chair with my hands over my breasts, my nipples still pinched between my fingers, Mistress Nadia had the vibrator in one hand, pressed against my clit while the other hand was pounding into my pussy. Herr Hoffmann was leaning back in his chair, stroking his large hard cock. His shirt was off and his cock was sticking out of his black silk pajamas and he was cumming all over his chest and belly.

I must have passed out for a few seconds because the next thing I remember is still sitting in the chair, my arms at my side. The blindfold had been removed and Mistress Nadia was standing behind me stroking my hair.

Herr Hoffman was sitting in his chair almost exactly as I had pictured him. His shirt was not off but was completely unbuttoned and laying to his sides. Long ropes of his cum were running down his chest and belly.

Once Mistress Nadia saw that I was back among the living, she bent down and whispered into my ear that I should help clean up Herr Hoffmann.

"Use your mouth my pet."

She called me her pet. I liked that. I took that to mean that I had done well and I got off of my chair and onto my knees. I crawled the short distance to Herr Hoffmann and began to lick his cum from his belly. I brushed against his softening cock with my cheek and looked to Mistress Nadia. She knew what I was requesting and she shook her head, yes.

I softly licked his cock, cleaning the cum from the still swollen head and whatever had run down his thick shaft. I sucked him into my mouth and used my tongue to wash over him completely. I slid his entire length into my mouth to make sure that I missed nothing and then slowly let him slide out of my mouth.

I then went back to licking up every drop of his delicious cum from his belly and chest, making sure not to miss anything. He placed his hand on the back of my head softly as I cleaned him.

As I finished, I started to pull away but Herr Hoffmann held me close and then began pushing me back toward his cock. I noticed that it was beginning to swell slightly again and I took that as a sign to take him into my mouth again.

Once in my mouth, it was not long before Herr Hoffman was fully hard again. I began to stroke him with my hand as I licked and sucked him. This is the first time that I had seen him fully hard and he was big. Longer and thicker than my husband and it took me some time to adjust to the girth. With my hand wrapped around the base of his cock, my fingers were barely touching and there were at least 3 inches above my hand that I was sucking and licking.

"Please restrain her hands," Herr Hoffmann directed to Mistress Nadia.

"Of course but I must tell you that I have not trained her fully yet on the art of cock sucking."

"I'm sure she will do fine."

Mistress Nadia pulled my arms behind my back and connected the cuffs leaving me on my knees with Herr Hoffmann's cock half-way in my mouth. I suspected then that I was in for a mouth fucking.

Only once had I ever used just my mouth to suck a cock. It was in college with a boyfriend who asked me not to use my hands. In that case, I just used my mouth to bring him off but I didn't think that was what was going to happen tonight.

I was right. Herr Hoffmann gabbed the hair on the back of my head and began to push me further onto his magnificent cock. I was more afraid of disappointing Mistress Nadia and Herr Hoffmann than I was afraid of not being able to fit him into my mouth but as he pushed further, I began to gag.

It didn't stop Herr Hoffman from pushing further into the back of my throat but when he felt me start to gag, he did give me a few seconds to adjust. Once I began to relax it became easier. I just let him use me, fucking my mouth like a wet willing cunt.

He seemed to last a long time and my jaw was starting to get sore when I felt him begin to swell and then a second later, hot jets of his cum hitting the back of my throat. I began to choke but he held me tight and I did my best to let him finish. I could feel tears flowing from my eyes and by the time he finished, I needed a breath.

When he pulled out of my mouth, I gasped for air. As disheveled and dirty and slutty as I felt, I was proud of how I pleased him. It made me feel good about myself, better than I have felt in a long time.

After that, Mistress Nadia helped me to my feet, threw my dress to me and told me to get dressed. She removed my cuffs but not my collar and packed her bag. She kissed Herr Hoffmann goodnight and we left the hotel.

On the way back to the office where my car was, Mistress Nadia reminded me to pull my dress up and keep my legs spread. She reached over and patted my pussy and told me that I had done well for my first time.

She pulled up behind my car in the parking garage.

"Think about my proposal. I want an answer from you tomorrow."

And with that, she drove off.

I got in my car and looked at the clock. It was just after 1:00am. On the way home I thought about what I was going to tell my husband about why I was so late and how he would feel about the proposal from Nadia. Then I pondered how interesting it was that I thought of her as Nadia in that situation when I only saw her as Mistress Nadia the entire evening.