Paying For Passage Ch. 03

Story Info
Life as a pirate's slave continues.
2.2k words
4.47
131.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III - The Crew

Marica's new master pulled his trousers up and finished dressing, as did the first mate, Sully. The captain stared at her for a moment, a smile on his face as he watched her test her tender nipples with her fingers. Marica's legs were still spread apart, though they now hung over the edge of the desk, and her abused and swollen pussy glistened with the sticky evidence of her rape at the hands of these men.

"Take her and get her cleaned up, Sam." The captain ordered. "Prepare her for presentation to the crew this afternoon. We'll let the rest of the boys have some fun before dinner tonight."

The captain and first mate left the office. Sam motioned for Marica to get down from the desk, and she worked her legs for a moment to loosen her muscles, and then hopped down. Pain shot through her as even the slight impact with the floor caused the gold chains hanging from the front of her slave collar to pull on her freshly pierced nipples.

Sam took a rag and without a word mopped up the desk, and then he tied the colored cloth back around his waist. Thus dressed, he motioned for Marica to follow him and led her from the captain's chambers, through a hallway and to another door. She followed him into the room, which was illuminated by one small window and the glow from a small stove. In the center of the room sat a washtub about two feet deep, and full of water. Sam grabbed a steaming pot from the stove and poured it into the tub to heat the water. He laid a hard chunk of abrasive, chalky colored soap and a towel on a small table beside the tub then, without a word, grabbed Marica around her waist and lifted her up and into the tub. The water was warmer than she thought it would be she let herself sink to her knees to give the warmth a chance to reach all of her muscles.

She had barely reached her knees when Sam grabbed the gold chains between her breasts and she yelped as he pulled her back to her feet. Sam took hold of her with his left hand, grabbing the front of her collar, and picked up the soap in his right. Turning her one way and then the other he scrubbed her soft skin with the rough block of soap and soon had a healthy lather going. He went about his business methodically, quickly. Marica winced as he washed her, cleaning as much with brute force as with soap and water. The only time he slowed down was when he got near her nipples. He was surprisingly gentle as he cleaned around them, taking care to clean them well, without hurting her. His tenderness surprised her, but the thought barely had time to form when he finished with her breasts and continued on.

He grabbed her by the neck again and turned her sideways while running the other hand down between her thighs. He pulled her neck down, forcing her to bend at the waist, and pried her legs apart with a soapy hand. He washed her sex with his hand, scrubbing the sweat and come from her crotch and thighs. Then, without warning or gentleness, he dipped his hand back into the soapy water and then slid a finger into both her cunt and her little asshole. Marica jumped and tried to pull herself away from his probing fingers but he had a firm grip on her collar and she went nowhere. He worked his giant fingers in and out of her for a few moments, then pulled them free, rinsed her, and let her return to her knees on the bottom of the tub.

She longed to rest in the steamy water, letting it soothe all those parts of her that ached from the day's abuses. She thought about her family in the hold below and hoped they were unharmed. She thought about the cap…her master's threat to replace her with her younger sister if Marica did not satisfy the crew with her enthusiasm. The warmth relaxed her and she drifted toward sleep when Sam touched the back of her head to draw her back to reality.

She looked at as he stood above her, just outside of the tub. He looked down at her, with his hands on his hips, expecting something. Marica realized what he wanted of her, and she rose up to her knees in the tub. Reaching up, she pulled cloth away from his hips, leaving him naked before her. Even flaccid, he was enormous, and as she took him in her little hand she could not touch her thumb and forefinger when she wrapped her hand around his long shaft. She was awed to think that this had been inside her. Ashamed to remember that she had begged him for it a second time. Chagrined to feel a stirring between her legs as she held him in her hand now.

He had not washed since he and the others had ravaged her and she could smell sweat and sex on him. Dipping her hands into the bath water to wet them she began to stroke his cock with the soapy water. Alternating hands, she pulled with long gentle strokes down the length of him, mesmerized by the way his cock slowly began to respond to the attention, thickening in her hands as he became rigid again.

By the time she had rinsed him clean he was complete erect, throbbing in her fist. She looked up at his face and he gave a small nod of his head to convey his intent. Obediently, she took the head of his enormous cock in to her mouth and began suck it gently. The head was all she could get her mouth around at first, back as her jaw muscle relaxed slightly she began to take part of the shaft in her mouth as well. She knew she would never be able to take him whole, and hoped he would not make her try. Sam simply watched her, though, and smiled slightly each time she made herself gag on his large, black prick.

After a few minutes, Sam reached down and lifted her into the air, his hands on her hips, lifting her small frame effortlessly. She held her legs wide apart as he brought her down on his cock. Marica reached below her, grasping him and guiding toward her cunt. She released him as the head of his cock rested between her pussy lips, he held her suspended there, and she reached her arms out to his shoulders. She still held her feet apart but could not yet wrap them around his waist as she was still too far away.

He slowly pushed her hips down heard her gasp as the head of his cock popped passed her tortured little cunt lips and filled her up. Sam let go of her then, but he was so large and stretched her so much that even without his support, gravity did not pull her down the length of that shaft. She was suspended there, and she had to put her hands behind Sam's neck and her legs around his back for leverage as she worked herself down his giant cock as far as she could. He no longer even tried to help with his hands. Like a statue, he stood there with his hands to his sides, watching her hump herself up and down the length of him, slowly at first, but faster as her insides stretched to accommodate him.

Marica buried her face in his chest, biting her bottom lip against the wonderful feeling that rippled through her from her swollen little pussy. Even as her orgasm continued to build, she thought about her mother and father being held below. How worried they must be about her. The least she could do is not LIKE what they were doing to her. But the captain had said she had to act completely enthusiastic about it or she would be replaced. Yes, that was true. She had to act like she wanted this big cock in her, wanted to be used like a doll, a toy for pleasure. But tears ran down her cheeks in shame as had to admit to herself that she was not acting, and the moist longing between her legs was not just for show.

So even as she clamped her eyes shut in shame, she arched the small of her back just a little more. This way, as she humped her hips back and forth, up and down the length of the giant black cock in her tiny cunt, she could moan as on the down stroke, her pussy lips would part just right and her swollen clit would be exposed enough to dip down and slide down the glistening dark surface of the top of Sam's shaft. Each time that brief contact was made, an electric shock radiated out from that tiny spot between her legs, prompting her to fuck him a little harder and a little faster so she could feel that sensation again.

Marica felt Sam move then, putting his hands back on her hips, an urgent intake of breath, and a slight spasm down the length of the shaft that speared her so tightly that she could feel his pulse in his cock through the walls of her pussy as she engulfed him. She was terrified for a moment as she realized Sam was about to come and she was still building toward her own. The sudden thought that she would be left in tortured need if he came before she did spurred her to faster and harder motion, trying to find her own orgasm as quickly as possible. But this only served to draw Sam's climax even faster and she moaned as he clamped on to her hips and pulled her down the rest of his length as his orgasm hit him and erupted inside her. Locked in place on that pulsing cock, Marica felt each spurt of his come as appeared inside the very base of his prick, felt the spasm of each muscle in his cock as the come was rocketed down its length to geyser into her belly.

Finally, in a frenzy, her own orgasm came to her in a powerful explosion of feeling. Marica cried freely as she moaned and gasped through clenched lips. The flesh over her entire body quivered as her muscles were wracked with each spasm. It was like her whole body had Charlie-horsed with pain and pleasure. She lost control of herself, in a numbness that can only be born of sensations so intense. As each wave of her orgasm hit her more powerfully than the one before, her breath escaped in throaty moans, sweat poured freely from her skin, and short little jets of her pee escaped from her cunt. This sensation of release proved too much for her wavering control over her own muscles. Unable to control it, a flood escaped from her bladder, jetting against Sam's prick and abdomen as her orgasm found new life in this geyser of her own. Marica tried to find the strength to clamp down and stop the flow of her stream, fearful of the punishment she would receive, but in the ecstasy of sensation she found she could not even remember how to do it, which muscles to use, and none would obey her besides.

It seemed an eternity before they rode the waves pleasure back to the little cabin, in the bowels of a ship on which both Marica and Sam were slaves. Sam slowly slid her up and off his now softening cock, creating an audible, wet, sucking sound and the bulbous round head of his prick burst back through her cunt lips, releasing the flood come it had held up in her belly. Sperm poured from her gaping pussy for what seemed an hour, pooling on the deck. Then Sam set her back in the washtub. Her fears of punishment were soon forgotten as he splashed up handfuls of water to wash her pee from him, but smiled at her as he did so. Perhaps he was pleased that he could bring about so powerful a feeling in a woman. Perhaps he was just used to bringing about such powerful, control-loosing orgasms. Either way, he washed himself, and then Marica, this time with a little more gentleness.

After drying them both off and dressing himself, Sam produced a jar of ointment that he had concocted and proceeded to rub it into her skin, over her entire body. Marica asked him what it was for, but he only smiled and pointed toward the sky. When we finished, she stood before him, naked but for the golden slave collar and the matching chains that ran from the rings in each of her nipples, through a hoop in the front of the collar to dangle between her tiny breasts. Grasping these twin chains in his fist, Sam gave a sharp tug, shooting fire through her tender nipples and getting her full attention. Then, pulling the chains behind him, he led her out of the cabin, up some steps, and into the bright mid-day sun.

Part IV to come.