Paying It Backward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, you accepted being the dom. You took away the humiliation and gave us love instead. Mom believes that all she has to offer is herself. She's given that to you fully now. She's yours in every way. She knows she's loved, wanted, needed, and respected. Mom's never had that before. I haven't either. Now we do. You've given us everything we ever needed or wanted. Very few people can say that. You know, instinctively, what being our dom means."

Mike was stroking his mother's hair as she lay there in his lap. A moment later she looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you, mom. I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

Mike looked at his sister.

"I know too," she told him. Barb smacked her mother on the ass. "Shower time, mom. We need to get your plug in before you make a mess."

She helped her mother up and to the shower. Mike went around and gathered up the discarded clothes then grabbed his phone. He booked tickets that night for dinner and a Broadway show. He walked into the bathroom. His mother had her face in Barb's pussy.

"You two are insatiable," he chuckled. "When you finish, you need to get dolled up. I'm taking my wives out on the town."

They were a family again.