Paying My Own Way

Story Info
Wealthy father finds a way for daughter to earn her trip.
1.6k words
3.95
219.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers

Damn I thought as I looked at my checkbook. I was short about $2,000 for my European work/study trip.

It was easy qualifying for the trip. I was after my father's daughter. My father, Richard Prescott, was a major mover and shaker in world of luxury hotels. Since my parent's very publicized divorce, I hadn't seen my father.

I knew it was hopeless to talk to my mother about things since she was involved with younger boy toy, Ramon.

I picked up the phone and telephoned my father.

"Hi, Dad, can you come over so I can talk to you about some things," I said hoping I sounded mature for my 21 years.

"Sure, princess, how about a half hour from now? " he said.

I hung up the phone relieved. I quickly showered and put on dragon kimono. I decided to go nude underneath the kimono.

The doorbell rang as I placed a pitcher of martinis on

The side table close to the overstuffed couch I'd picked up at one of those curio shops.

I opened the door and saw my father, looking tanned,

Virile and downright sexy.

He was wearing a white polo shirt that emphasized his broad , muscled torso. The silver gray chest hairs curled

Around the opening at neck. He was wearing white short shorts that emphasized his muscular legs and ass.

Snap out of it, I thought to myself. He is your "father" not your lover. Remember why you asked him over.

I noticed my father was greedily giving me the once over. His eyes strayed to my breasts. The dragons covering my breasts seemed to standout emphasizing my full ripe breasts. I flushed under his intense gaze.

"Come on in, " I said, " I fixed us some martinis."

I poured his martini as he sat down on the overstuffed sofa. As I leaned over to give him his martini, my kimono fell open revealing snow-white breasts with puffy pointy pink nipples. I blushed as I quickly closed the top of my kimono.

I poured myself a martini and sat down beside my father.

"So what is so important, you call me after all this time?" my father asked.

"I've been so busy with school time has gotten away,"I lied. I'd blamed my father for my mother turning into such a well-known slut. She always complained that

He was never around to meet her needs.

"Well, out with," he growled," Time is money for me.

You better make it worth it."

I groaned. Now I was up the creek without a boat or a paddle.

"I need money to go on a work/study in Europe this summer," I said," Mother is too busy blowing her money on her boy toys to pay attention to what is happening in my life."

"Hmmm, work/study… a novel idea…. how would you like to work for me?" He said with a glint in his clear blue grey eyes.

"You'd do that for me," I said, "Sure, I'd work for you."

"Well, then let's celebrate," my father said as he poured me another martini.

It didn't take long for us to finish off the pitcher of martinis. My father seemed to enjoy refreshing my glass.

I was getting a martini buzz on. I accidentally spilled my martini on my kimono. The wet dragons at my breasts made the kimono cling even tighter to my breasts.

"Here, let me, help you with that,"my father offered.

"No, that's ok,"I said as I rose unsteadily to go to my room.

"No, you will let me help you as part of you working for me," he ordered as he pushed me back down on the sofa.

He ripped opened my kimono…exposing my breasts to him. I struggled to get up but he pinned me down.

"You'll work it off as my slut,"he said," Who knows you may want to work for full time. "

My head was spinning as I felt him pinching my nipples as he hungrily French kissed me. Tears were running down my cheeks as I felt him kiss his way down to my

Breasts.

He let out a guttural growl as he attacked my breasts with his lips and hands. He bit down hard on my nipple until I cried out in pain.

"Slut, that's more like it…. let me hear how much you like it." He said as he pinched, pulled and bit my breasts until they were bruised and sensitive to the touch. He than started to lick my face, my neck and than my breasts with whisper soft licks. I let out an involuntary moan of desire.

He than licked his way down my stomach through my

Black pussy hairs to my pussy. He blew his warm breath across my pussy hairs. I felt my pussy tingle and than felt my pussy juices running down my ass onto the couch.

"Now Slut, you are going to beg me to eat your sweet love juices," he said as he drew my pussy up close to his face," God, your cunt smells like a bitch in heat…

Beg me to eat your love juices."

I shook my head defiantly. This couldn't be happening to me. He won't get to say that. …Ever.

Just as I was staring down at my father in-between my creamy thighs, I felt his large tanned hand spank hard

My pussy.

I cried out in pain, "I won't beg …Ever!"

He slapped me hard again and again on pussy. My pussy was getting puffy and feeling very bruised. Slap, slap, slap!

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to beg to stop the pain.

"Please, please eat me,"I said through sobs.

"What did you say?"He asked as he raised his hand above my puffy and bruised pussy.

"Please, eat me, "I said," Please eat my love juices."

"Now, that's it, my sweet Slut," he said as he tenderly began to lick my swollen pussy lips. His tongue felt comforting my bruised pussy.

I moaned out loud as I thrust my hips up so he could bring his sweet warm tongue into the folds of my pussy.

I felt his tongue snake upwards to my clit. He teased it again and again with his tongue.

"Now, my sweet, I'm going to milk you of your love juices. I'll have you begging me to fuck you when I'm through milking you, "he said.

He began to slowly suck my clit. He sucked and sucked. I felt my couch get soaking wet with my love juices. I found myself pushing my father's head deeper into my pussy. I moaned and moaned my father's name over and over as he milked my pussy.

He stopped milking my pussy. He gazed deeply into my eyes like a master does to his slave…. knowing he had full possession of me.

I felt like I'd jump out of my skin I was so sexually frustrated. I never wanted to be fucked so badly as I did right now with my own father.

"Now is there something you want, sweetness?" he asked.

Suddenly it didn't matter that I'd be fucking my father.

I wanted him. I wanted to feel his cock in me. I wanted to dance the primal dance of mating. I'd no longer be his daughter but his mate, his bitch in heat for him only, his Slut.

"Fuck me," I groveled," Fill me with your cum. I need to feel your cock in me. Mark my pussy as yours by each thrust, please. " My bottom lip trembled for fear that he'd reject me.

He stripped out of his shirt and shorts. His cock was purplish, veined and looked at least three inches thick as it was long (about 7 ½ inches). His cock was nestled in wiry long silver gray pubic hairs. I was mesmerized by it.

He gently opened my creamy thigh. I felt the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. I felt his pre-cum leak onto my pussy hairs at the entrance of my pussy.

"God, you're tight," he said as he started pushing his thick cock into my tight small pussy.

I whimpered at first in pain than pleasure as he inched his way deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Your tight cunt will milk me dry," he said as slowly started to thrust in and out of me.

I had never felt so full of cock as I did now.

He began to thrust a little faster than faster. I began to moan and writhe under his thrusts. I felt my love juices

Running down his cock and down my ass again and again.

"That's it, baby. Show Daddy how much you love his cock…cum on it again," he ordered as he started to thrust faster and deeper into me.

It was as if my body belonged to him…. anytime, he ordered me to cum I came on his cock.

His cock felt so hot, hard as it drilled my pussy over and over.

I felt his cock start to jerk and spasm as he flooded my unprotected womb with his hot thick white seed.

He collapsed on top of me. His cock was now softened inside me but I didn't want him to take it out yet. He began to kiss me very gently.

"How do you like working for me so far? You seemed to like the benefits I offered," he said wickedly as he kissed me.

"I'm really interested in working fulltime for you. Somehow, the trip to Europe doesn't seem to compare to your benefits," I said as I kissed him deeply and passionately.

er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers