Paying off the Bookmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I am," she whispered back, "Its the thought of feeling your lovely cock in there."

Harvey laughed, "I wonder what your husband would say if he heard you saying that." he chortled.

"He knows very well what will happen tonight with you, he put me in this position so I fully intend to enjoy it," she said.

"Good for you, lets get into bed," He urged, "I want to taste your cunt," then he asked, Does your husband go down on you?"

"No he doesn't," she answered truthfully, "I sometimes want him to, but he avoids it."

"Oh good," said Harvey, "Then you are going to absolutely love what I can do with my tongue."

Rebecca felt like a princess lying in those silk sheets the coolness of them soothed her body and seemed to compliment his hands as they drifted and wafted over the most intimate parts of her anatomy, he kissed her and his big hand cupped her breast, his thumb flicked her nipple to hardness and sensitivity, she felt the wetness oozing from her pussy, her body aflame with desire, Harvey put his lips to her nipple, and gently nibbled and sucked it until she could stand it no longer, she writhed and wriggled in his grasp and he pushed his hand between her legs and ran his finger up the slit of her cunt, before settling on her clit. He pinched and squeezed it filling it with tingles and spasms, she heaved her hips upwards and from her sex burst the first of her orgasms that night.

"Ooooooommmmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhh," she cried and gasped, Harvey released her nipple, sliding down her body aided by the silk sheets to settle between her open legs, he too was wild with want and his mouth fastened hungrily over the lips of her willing cunt, His hands gripped her ass cheeks and lifted them off the bed so that his mouth engulfed the whole of her sex, he sucked large chunks of her inner vaginal flesh into his mouth, tasting her juices, every nerve end driving her wild with lust, she felt his tongue deep in her hole and heard him slurping her wetness, her body jumped and jagged, pushing hard into his mouth, She wanted this man to taste and feel every morsel of her body, giving herself to him so willingly, wanting to be his, and for him to take all that is her.

The tingling and throbbing that possessed Rebecca's body became a thundering stampede, her head whirled, her body shook and with an almighty explosion, the second orgasm in succession ripped though her body, she almost fainted, leaving her with no control whatsoever over the juices erupting from her sexual opening, her body sizzled and every nerve inside her tingled and ached, her hard breasts hurt, her head spun, and she gasped and clung to the man who had brought so much passion and emotion out of her.

Rebecca was unable to move, such were the feelings of passion controlling her body,

Harvey lifted her legs off the bed and held them aloft in an open position. Then at the very junction of her thighs and stomach, Harvey's thick cock, pushed past her pussy lips and slid into her opening.

Harvey drove his cock into her with rapid deep strokes, his deliberate thrusts driving in and out of her sex, she tensed her pussy muscles to tighten round his cock, the tingling in her cunt heightening even more, she heard Harvey grunting with the effort of forcing his thick cock far into her body, she responded to his every move, wanting to feel him penetrate as deeply as possible, Her nipples swelled as though they would burst and she thrust her hot cunt up at his invading cock, begging him, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, me."

The intensity of their coupling reached a crescendo, and once more a flood of juices burst from her pussy, she heard the squelches as Harvey kept up his relentless assault on her compliant sex, Harvey suddenly stiffened, and began to shudder, then he rammed his cock deep into her sex and froze, their bellies mashed together, He cried out with loud mangled sounds and spurted more of his hot cum, filling her inner depths until it spilled out of her pussy lips and ran over her thighs and his belly.


Rebecca's mind was blown and her body rigid with tension brought on by such intensity. She felt Harvey pull his cock from her pussy, and lay gasping by her side, her mind swirled and she revelled in what had been a most satisfying and intimate sex occasion shared with the man beside her. She was emotionally and physically drained, She was so tired, her eyes closed and her body shut down.

Some hours later Rebecca became aware of a familiar tingling between her legs, and an object moving up and down her feminine slit, which settled into an assault on her clit. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned and wriggled her body on the bed, as well as spreading her legs wide, her eyelids fluttered open to see Harvey's smiling face inches above her own.

"Good morning," he chortled, "How do you feel?" He did not stop caressing her clit and she found the sensitivity he was creating in her pussy prevented her from uttering more than "Mmmmmmmm."

His grin became wider and another finger joined the first and together they slipped into her wet pulsating hole, she felt his fingers moving inside her until suddenly they hit on her G-spot, "Aaaaaaaaaa!" Rebecca screamed and thrust her bum off the bed, forcing his fingers even deeper into her sex, he closed his hand so that it held all of her plump pussy in his palm, his two fingers still inside her, He casually flicked his thumb over her clit stimulating more and more sensitivity, Harvey became more intense and growled his lust, he crushed his lips to hers and she felt his hard cock poking into her side.

"On your knees!" He demanded, and helped her turn over, She buried her face in the pillow and hoisted her bum in the air, she felt Harvey moving behind her and his hands opened the crack of her arse, then his fingers sank into her cunt again and moved in and out of her hole, before withdrawing and spreading her juices over her bum hole, "Whats he going to do?" she asked herself with a mixture of alarm and excitement. Rebecca realised that she wanted to wee badly, but then she felt him pushing his cock into her pussy hole and her urge to wee ebbed away.

Harvey leaned over her hips from behind and kissed her neck while massaging her tits, pinching and squeezing her nipples, The bulbous end of his cock was just inside her hole and guided itself as though by remote control, stopping only when his balls pressed against her arse cheeks, she could feel the wetness oozing from her pussy lips and dribbling down her thighs.

Rebecca reached between her legs and touched her pussy lips wrapped round the base of Harvey's thick cock embedded in her, he began to pull his knob out then plunge back in making her body throb and her tits to shake in his hands, her fingers found her erect clitoris lying on top of his cock, it was alive with tingling. "Fuck me,fuck me, oh that feels so good!" she screamed as he thrust his huge cock deep and true into her sex channel, she felt like she wanted to open her body up completely so that he could climb inside, her lust and passion knew no bounds, and she pressed her sex back hard to meet his thrusts.

Rebecca was in a constant state of orgasm, her juices flowed like a stream, her head buzzed her heart pounded and her nerve ends stung. It had been a long long time since she had enjoyed sex with a man this way, and she didn't want to lose the wonderful feelings her lover was piling into her body.

Harvey straightened and clutched her hips, He began rapid strokes in and out of her cunt, she heard the squelches as his cock rammed home and his balls slammed against her arse cheeks, she had to support her body on her hands to prevent from falling on her face, she heard Harvey grunting and gasping from the effort of fucking her, his cock made her swollen pussy lips hot and they felt numb from the heat surrounding them.

"How long can he keep going?" passed through her mind, but she didn't care, not wanting the joyous tingling to stop, Harvey's cock seemed to be swelling inside her, It seemed to lock and become fused with the folds of her sex, Harvey howled and growled and could hold on no longer, Suddenly the tension holding his cock relaxed and he punched rapidly, faster and faster, into Rebecca's yielding sex, shaking her body and trembling her tits, then she felt it, streams of Harvey's semen poured into her sex cavity, he came so hard. She screamed and cried and yelled that she wanted more and to keep fucking her.

Slowly Harvey's libido died, he fell onto her back collapsing her body onto the bed with him on top of her. His cock slipped out of her pussy hole and now lay shrunken and soft on the back of her thigh but still leaking the remnants of his cum, Rebecca could feel much more of it seeping from her pussy, but neither of them spoke or moved, just letting their emotions cool down.

After a few minutes, her desire to wee came back, Lifting her head up she said, "I have to wee."

"So do I " he laughed, "Come on lets go."

They almost fell out of bed, then staggered on wobbly legs to his elegant bathroom, there was a lot of giggling and he literally lifted her up and sat her down on to the toilet. In a second she was urinating furiously. Harvey dropped to his knees and plunged his hands between her legs, clutching her pussy lips forcing her wee between his fingers.

"Hahahahaha," she shrieked, "Stop it, stop it," but not wanting him to stop, slowly her stream of urine slowed and stopped but Harvey kept his hand firmly on her sopping cunt lips.

One of his fingers reached for her arsehole and pierced the tight ring, causing Rebecca to lift off the toilet seat with a gasp, He pushed in a short way but his access was too tight to go any further, he instead, pushed two fingers up into her pussy hole, there were no restrictions there, Her hole was wide open and soaking wet from his earlier penetration and the copious amounts of cum and wee that had exited her body from that hole, he was still on his knees in front of her and she grabbed his head and pulled it towards her to kiss his lips, Just then the fingers he had inside her sex found her G-spot for the second time, "Aaaaaaaaa," she shrieked, again tingles and throbs surrounded her pussy and once again, another orgasm wracked her body, This one not so intense, but equally satisfying, she shuddered and shook and Harvey comforted her by lifted her off the loo, pressing their bodies together and enjoying a passionate kiss.

"Now me," said Harvey and he stood in front of the bowl, aiming his cock at the water, his piss began to gush and Rebecca pushed his hands off his cock and held it herself, she grinned up at him and said, "Ooooooooo, it feels lovely holding him like this."

He laughed and said "Well he's given you some good fun."

"Oh Yes," Rebecca agreed, "more than I ever imagined."

"I wonder what your old man did all night?" asked Harvey.

"I don't know or care," she said, "I did not give him a thought, I hope he was awake all night wondering if you were fucking me, You and I know that you most definitely did," and they laughed together.

Harvey finished his pee, and said, "Come, lets have a shower."

"Mmmmmmmm yes." she agreed, and Harvey turned the water to hot and they entered the large, big enough for two, shower cubicle.

They stood face to face with the water pouring over their heads and down their nude bodies, He grinned as he watched the water running down the valley between her tits, He leaned forwards and kissed the swell of her breasts, she reached for his cock and found it quite hard again, "Does he ever rest?" she laughed.

"Obviously not while you're around," he grinned. He aimed his cock at her pussy and wiped its globular shaped knob up and down her slit.

"I want him again," she gurgled, under the deluge of the shower water.

"OK, lets do it this way," said Harvey, and putting his hands under her buttocks, he lifted her up to his hips, she spread her legs round his body and he guided his rampant cock into her refreshed cunt hole, A couple of jerks forward and he was right inside her again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Oh yes," she murmured in his ear, "Your lovely cock feels so good in there."

"He likes being in there." Harvey grunted, With the shower water still cascading over their joined bodies, Harvey fucked Rebecca again, she wondered where he got his stamina from as he rammed his rock hard cock in and out of her pussy with never a hint of flagging, His cock scraped against her clit with every thrust and soon her juices were flowing again, Rebecca clung to Harvey's neck and abandoned her body to his lust, wanting more and more of the sensations his wonderful cock brought to her whole body. She felt him begin to tense up, and knew he would soon be shooting his sperm into her again.

"Don't cum yet," she shouted above the sounds of the shower, "I want to swallow it." She jumped off his hips, wrenching his cock from its home in her cunt and sank to her knees on the shower floor, Harvey's cock swayed in front of her eyes, its big purple head ready to explode, she opened her mouth and Harvey held the back of her head before thrusting his prize cock into her mouth, she took as much of him as she could, chewing on the length of his prick, she clutched his balls with her hand, knowing the effect doing that had on him for his first orgasm, this time she added something more to help him and she shoved a finger into his arsehole.

"Ahahahahah," he cried, as though he had not experienced that before, but it surely worked. Harvey stiffened, his cock grew, and suddenly masses of his cum showered into her gaping mouth. "Ugugugug," she glugged, amazed at the quantity again, It was almost impossible to swallow with his huge cock still in her mouth, but she didn't want to waste his precious sperm, so she pushed him out and gratefully gulped his cum down.

Harvey fell against the shower wall in his exhaustion, and she sat back on her haunches and grinned up at him.

Harvey looked at her admiringly, "Rebecca! you are a wonder," he cried, "Never have I had a woman please me in so many ways, as you have done," Then he laughed as he lifted her off the shower floor, "I have a good mind to let your hubby get into debt again, Soon!" he added.

They behaved themselves for the next twenty minutes and delighted in soaping each other all over to complete their showers, except of course when she squeezed his cock and balls and he kissed her nipples, and stroked his finger in her slit.

Back in his bedroom they dressed in silence. Rebecca felt sad that her excitement with this man had come to an end, but exhilarated at how she had given herself to him and how he had rewarded her, with the best night of pure raw sex she had ever experienced.

She re-dressed in the clothes she had arrived in the previous night, Harvey put on an immaculate expensive suit, He looked very dapper and debonair. I have to go to work, and You still look delicious, he said and lightly kissed her lips.

It was precisely 1pm when the doorbell on Harvey's front door rang, Rebecca and Harvey walked towards the door and Harvey opened it.

There stood Rebecca's husband Roger, a look of deep anxiety on his face. Neither of their faces gave anything away, building up the tension hubby must have been feeling. Harvey looked sternly at Roger, "Your wife has paid off your debt to me," he said, Then added " Fully!"

A pained look mingled with relief spread across Hubbies face "Thank you," he muttered.

"Don't thank me, thank your wife," said Harvey, "She is a diamond." He pulled Rebecca to him gently and kissed her passionately, He softly caressed her breasts and ran his hand over her clothes between her legs, just to emphasise his message to her husband.

Rebecca moved her hand over the front of Harvey's pants feeling the shape of his cock, ensuring that her husband saw her. Roger shuffled from foot to foot but did not speak.

Rebecca walked the few yards from Harvey's house to her husbands car without looking back, she heard the front door close and she sat in the passenger seat of the car.

Roger drove off and had driven for a hundred yards before he spoke, "Well?" he asked quietly, "What happened?"

"What do you think happened?" she asked, "What did you send me to Harvey for?"

"I know why I asked you to go to him, said Roger, I am waiting for you to tell me what happened."

"I will tell you nothing of what we did together, his wife said, "You will have to use your imagination, The only thing I will say is that his body is all man, and Harvey is a wonderful, wonderful lover." With that she settled back into her seat, closed her eyes, and allowed a very satisfied smile to spread across her face.

12