Paying the Bills

Story Info
This secretary finds out what is required to keep her job.
2.2k words
3.91
89.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running late. Again. And this was an important meeting with all the board members today too. Damn it. Stupid heels, I wish I could move faster. I'm gunna get that look from my boss again and I know I'm skating on thin ice. He's only a reasonably young executive, as a lot of them are in such an emerging company, but he can be strict. Especially about punctuality. Shit.

I get to the board meeting and I can tell they've already started. Double shit. I try and sneak in as quietly as I can but my boss immediately stops talking and watched me as I unsuccessfully try and sneak in subtly in my 5 inch heels and short, difficult to manoeuvre skirt.

"You're late. Again." Shit. This isn't good. Now all the executives are smirking at me, like they know they're about to see someone get kicked out on their ass.

"I'm sorry, Sir. The traffic..."

"Enough." He said, cutting me off before I could get my lame excuse out. And the real reason I was late had nothing to do with the traffic and everything to do with the time I got back to my apartment this morning after my night out.

"Get your stuff together and leave immediately." He barked at me. My heart stopped. I couldn't afford to lose this job.

"But sir, you can't! My apartment, my car loan! Oh my God my credit card bill...!"

He actually smirked at me. "That's not my problem. You should have thought about that before your bender last night." Oh God he could tell I was still battling a hangover. I was doomed.

"Please sir," I begged. "I can't afford to lose my job. I promise I'll never be late again. That I'll make it up to you. Please, I'll do anything!"

My pathetic begging rang around the room as everyone watched me practically fall on my knees in front of my boss. He took a step forward and loomed over me, looking down my half-assed attempt of a decent work shirt.

"Anything, really?" He asked. His tone had changed, I felt a small stab of hope.

"Anything! I'll work late, I'll start earlier if you want..."

"Take off your shirt." He said. I stared at him blankly.

"I'm sorry, what?" I stammered out, not quite believing my ears.

"It's simple. Take off your shirt. Now."

I looked around. No one blinked, like my boss had just asked me to take notes or something. But I knew he was serious, and I knew that if I didn't do what he said I'd be out on my ass and bankrupt in a heartbeat.

Reluctantly I started unbuttoning my creased shirt, and took another glance around before sliding off my shoulders and onto the floor. All of the executives were watching me, and my boss smiled. "Good. You want to keep your job? Then you need to work for it." He said. "Take off the rest of your clothes, but leave your shoes on."

I was mortified. Here was my boss, asking me to get completely naked in front of a full room of executives, all watching me over their coffee like some kind of sales presentation. It was only then that I noticed that a couple of them had their hands under the table, and it dawned on me. If I wanted my job I was going to have to earn it from more than just my boss.

I stripped off everything but my stilettos and turned again to face my boss, trying to look him in the eye as my nipples pointed at his chest.

"Come over here and bend over this chair," he instructed, adding, "You will need to learn to do as you're told, and you will have to be punished when you screw up, understand?" Punished? What did he mean by that.

I bent over and he came up and smoothed his hand over my soft ass cheeks. "You were late this morning. That is unacceptable. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied.

Smack. His hand came down hard on my ass and I yelped in shock and pain. "You will refer to me and everyone here as sir. Yes sir, and no sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I said. My stinging ass cheek throbbing.

"Now, for being late." He swung at my ass hard again. Smack, smack, smack... at first I was in shock from the pain but as he continued punishing my ass cheek I began to whimper with the burning of it.

"Please, sir..." I started and he paused.

"Never, ever address me, or anyone unless spoken to first. For that you will be punished too." He began to smack my ass harder and faster and I began to pull my red-raw ass away from his assault.

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that." He said with an evil grin. He pushed me down on the chair and I felt someone grab my arms from behind, immobilising me. Smack! Right across the face. The force of the blow stunned me and the pain shot through my scull. He hit me again before I could recover. Then the assault really started. I felt another set of hands slap me hard across my tits. Then another set of hands slapped me across my stomach, my legs as I sat, helplessly held to the chair.

Finally the beating stopped and I blinked through the pain, noticing the red welts on my bruised flesh. "You will take your punishment like a good girl because you've earned it, won't you?" He asked.

"Yes, sir" I said weakly.

"Good." He said and moved away. The hands holding me let go and I silently thanked God it was all over. I was about to reach for my clothes when my boss spoke again. "Now come over here." I heard a fly being undone as my brain tried to catch up. I walked over awkwardly on my heels and stood before my boss in his chair. "You've had your punishment, now you need to earn your job back." He pulled his impressively large, semi-hard cock out. "Bend over and start sucking."

I burned with humiliation...I'd never sucked cock in front of anyone before, and the way he was sitting at the head of the table meant that when I bent over my bare ass would be in the air for the rest of the room to see. But I knew he was serious, and I desperately needed to keep my job. I bent over and took his cock in my mouth, moving up and down over the head. Everyone was watching me and I tried not to bob too much so that my size C boobs didn't bounce as much.

"She doesn't seem very into it," said a voice from across the table. I felt a hand grab my hair hard and push me down so that I took more of my boss's large cock into my mouth. Further again his cock shoved into my throat so that I gagged. "That's better." The hands were forcing me to choke on cock as I gagged and drooled while being face-fucked, my boss also lifting his hips to ram his cock until I thought I would pass out from lack of oxygen.

All of a sudden I heard someone come up behind me, grabbing my hips with both hands. "Time to get our money's worth out of this whore." My boss's voice. As soon as he spoke I felt another cock probing at my cunt. I tried to move away but couldn't, and then I felt cock slam hard up my cunt. I grunted, my throat full of dick too as I started getting rammed at both ends. I felt more hands on my tits as someone started pinching my nipples hard.

My boss finally pulled his cock out of mouth and I gasped in air, only to have another even bigger cock shoved back in, fucking down my throat even harder. Whoever was fucking my cunt started slapping my tender ass in time with their thrusts and I muffled a scream on the cock in my mouth. Finally I felt them withdraw only to have the slapping continue, this time slapping my exposed cunt too. I felt another cock at my entrance as someone else stepped up for a turn at fucking me. They must have been taller, as I heard some of the others telling him to fuck me harder he practically lifted me off the floor with each thrust. He grabbed my hips and practically bounced me on his cock in time with his battering my lady parts. By this time another cock was in my exhausted mouth and I thought my hair would get pulled out in chunks soon if they pulled on it any harder.

The pounding of my cunt slowed and stopped and I braced myself for the next cock to start pounding me when I heard someone say, "My turn." A few of the others chuckled knowingly. My mouth was finally freed and I heard my boss address me again. "You know what a good secretary does for the Managing Director when she wants to keep her job?"

"No, sir." I answered honestly. I had no idea what the MD wanted.

Someone pushed me over the boardroom table and held me there, face down, ass up. The cold table was a relief on my throbbing face. Then I felt hands on my ass, pulling my ass cheeks apart, so that my cunt was wide open for everyone to see. And that's when I felt it. A huge, hard cock rubbed down my pussy as the MD readied himself to fuck me too. His dick had to be bigger than any of the other ones I'd had in me so far and I shuddered a little. I hoped my pussy would even stretch around it.

My boss spoke again as I felt the huge cock slide in my hole. "The Managing Director gets the best of everything, little slut. He's worked hard to get where he is, and now he can have anything he wants. Do you think he deserves anything he wants?" He asked. "Yes, sir." I replied, feeling the stretch as the cock moved out of me again.

"Good answer, whore. Because what the Managing Director likes most is tight, obedient assholes." And with that the MD rubbed his huge head against my tight, virgin asshole.

"No!" I reacted, "No I've never..." I pleaded but a stinging blow on my raw ass cheek shut me up.

"That wasn't a request." Came the flat reply from my boss as the MD probed his cock-head into my tiny ass. It felt like he was shoving his whole fist in me as I stiffened. Hands pulled my ass cheeks apart even further as his cock head popped inside me and started stretching me out. I could feel the burning as he stretched me, forcing his head deeper and deeper as I moaned and flinched from the invasion. He grabbed my hips and forced himself in deeper, until I thought I would tear in half from it. Finally his balls hit my cunt as he bottomed out and I was aware of nothing but the burning from such a huge dick in my asshole. I'd never felt so full and stretched out before. And then he started to withdraw, pulling back slowly and then forcing back in faster. He started fucking my asshole faster now, banging me against the table as he rode me relentlessly with his massive cock. The other guys made grunts of approval as they watched my ass take the beating, rubbing their dicks and moving closer.

The pounding was so intense that the table under me started shunting forward, but the MD didn't stop. I heard his breathing get faster and I knew he was going to cum in my ass, and soon. Suddenly his dick flexed in me and I felt the biggest stretch yet as he exploded his load into my ass. Taking this as some kind of signal, the other executives in the room descended on me and one by one started shooting their loads on me too. My boss grabbed me by the hair, lifting my face off the table and shot his load straight down my throat, forcing his dick so far in that I had no choice but to swallow all of it. "Good bitches swallow all their cum, understand?" He asked me. I replied with a shaky, "Yes, sir."

"Well that's a good start," my boss said, retreating and doing up his pants, speaking as though he'd just gotten off a call with his accountant. "You're on probation. Screw up again and there will be consequences. We will continue these meetings and if you do well you can keep your job, pay your bills. We are not unreasonable people after all. You're dismissed."

I stood up on legs that could barely hold my weight, and gathered my clothes up off the floor. I left the room as quickly as I could, trying to get to the bathroom without being seen, and thought about what my boss had just said. 'We will continue these meetings...' he'd said, and with the greatest sense of shame yet, I realised I was kind of looking forward to it.