Paying the Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb's eyes still looked fully of lust as she licked the remaining hot creamy spunk off her full lips in a slow circular motion with her tongue. God she looked on sexy hungry woman trapped underneath me.

Taking my right hand off her heaving breast I reached behind me as I started to tweak her left nipple with my thumb. Deb arched up in automatic response, managing to partly lift my weight; this gave excellent access to her sodden pussy so I slid my finger under her throng and straight to the depths of her saturated pussy.

"PLEASE," she cried out loud. Was that meant to be 'please stop' or 'please bring me off'? I selfishly took it to me the later as I increased the rubbing of my thumb over her nipple and then slid a second finger deep into her tight but wet pussy.

"OH GOD, PLEASE," she screamed out loud, her hips bucking hard under me making her free breast bounce & jive high on her chest as I frigged her pussy even harder.

Deb looked like she was about to pass out through the pleasure and abuse I was giving her already sore body; but her body's craving for ecstasy overruled her brains cries of 'Too much!'

She only lasted another minute or so before a massive orgasm ripped through her trapped prone body like an earthquake.

Deb, cried, panted, screamed & bucked as a fight for survival as her body seemed to be ripped apart by intense sensations that she had never been subjected to before. It was all too much for her mind, but her body seemed to crave the abuse of its strength.

Finally she sagged off my fingers deep into the folds of the quilt, her body and energy totally spent. I released her breast and climbed off her wasted figure.

Her legs were still tied, her knees wide apart showing stunning legs & thighs; her short skirt had ridden up onto her hips; her breasts still heaved as she panted with runs of spunk over her upper chest & breasts; and her eyes looking glazed & vacant as the spunk ran off her cheeks and matted in her beautiful hair. Her bra and t-shirt finished off the vision of this totally ravished beauty beside me.

I sat on the edge of the bed, totally spent. I ran my hand across her cheek, smearing cum across it Deb finally regained her breath and looked deep into my eyes. I thought there would be hatred there for abusing her tied to her own marital bed. But no there just looked to be a sense of satisfaction there. Eventually I leaned forward to kiss her passionately on the lips, exchanging our juices from one to another.

After five minutes I released Deb from her bonds so she could go to the bathroom to shower and clean herself up. If she tried to escape I would be too shagged & satisfied to chase her; but twenty minutes later she returned to the bed wrapped in a silky robe that highlight her fine body and beauty beneath.

I was surprised that Ray was stupid enough to sell out this beautiful & sexy woman to save paying a debt. Well it takes all sorts of folk I thought to myself as I strapped up one ankle & one wrist to the bed in case Deb changed her mind during the night.

I still needed her as leverage to get my money out of Ray tomorrow or Sunday.

Kissing her soft warm cheek, I fell into a deep satisfied sleep, dreaming of Deb and my 300 grand.

To be continued ...