Paying the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Smith won't be happy if stuff happens at his place, you were meant to always bring him back here where the recording devices are," I pointed out in a more reasonable tone of voice. "Did anything happen?" I asked, trying for nonchalance, as it if was almost an afterthought.

"He certainly started coming on to me in a rather heavy way but I eluded his grasp and told him firmly to behave himself," Fiona told me grinning. "There was some kissing, he's rather a good kisser by the way, and he had a nice suck at my nipples. He suddenly pulled my top down and was doing it before I could stop him. Oh, and I also gave his cock a rub, but only outside his pants, and that's about it. I did give him my mobile and he's promised to ring me."

"Now that you've had a real feel of his cock, what is it like? How does it compare with mine?"

"It is rather big, I don't want you to take this the wrong way darling because it's really not important, but there is no comparison," my wife told me, looking straight into my eyes.

There was nothing I could say, and anyway I was too depressed. When we first started following Mr Smith's orders, Fiona was a reluctant as I, but now she seemed almost enthusiastic. When we finally got to bed that night she was eager for sex, but I don't think I have ever felt less in the mood. Contrary to my opinion, it turned out that Mr Smith was pleased with her initiative and how that afternoon worked out. He actually congratulated her on the way she had handled it.

It was mid evening two days later when her mobile rang. Fiona immediately attracted my attention, held a finger to her lips and mouthed, "It's him," before whispering into the mouthpiece, "My husband's here but he's in the next room at the moment." We never listened to each other's conversations, so out of habit I stood and moved out of earshot but after only a few seconds, curiosity pulled me back. I was just in time to hear her say, "I'd better send you a list of the times when I know he'll be out."

The moment she rang off, my wife ran across the room, threw her arms around me and smothered my face with kisses, "He wants me," she told me triumphantly.

I checked the list of my supposed absences, and it mentioned two days out of the week. I actually only worked late on Wednesdays, but I agreed to stay at work later on Fridays if that became necessary. As expected, Grigor picked the first available date. My nerves were on a knife edge when I left for work that morning, but at the door Fiona flung her arms around me, gave me a very tender, loving kiss and whispered, "Don't worry, it's only sex and you are the man I love."

I gave her a wan smile as I stepped away, but she grinned and said, "And don't let your imagination go too much into overdrive, because I don't plan to be quite that easy this first time."

I got very little constructive work done that day. It's easy by now to imagine how I was feeling, so I won't dwell on it. Fiona was waiting for me that evening, looking fresh and clean and with a strong cocktail waiting for me. I asked if he had only just left, but was told that he only stopped for a couple of hours. "I told you I was going to leave him wanting me," my wife reminded me.

For one glorious moment I hoped that they had only talked, but was soon disappointed. "The kissing got very passionate and he had a suck at my tits like he did before," Fiona volunteered, seeming eager to tell me. "The new bit was when I sucked his cock --although sucking is really the wrong word because it was really too thick to fit in my mouth, so it was more licking than sucking. He really does have a very nice organ. He also got my panties off and played with my pussy but his cock didn't get inside me. I told him that I liked him a terrible lot, but I was happily married and loved my husband, so it wasn't easy to be unfaithful for the first time. He didn't push too hard and to keep from discouraging him entirely, I let him cum in my mouth."

"Did you swallow it?"

"Of course I did. I know that I've never particularly liked doing that with you, but I couldn't let him think I've got any hang ups about it."

I wasn't happy, but I said nothing. I don't know if it was the release of tension from knowing rather than not, but I suddenly felt drained and after an involuntary yawn I said I was thinking of going straight to bed. I think Fiona expected me to be jumping all over her because, with a surprised look on her face, she warned, "If you want me, then you better have me tonight because I'm off the menu for you tomorrow. Grigor was going to go down on me, but then he asked if you had fucked me last night. I had to tell the truth because I thought he might be able to tell, and that seemed to put him off the idea. So in future you'll have to leave me alone the night before I'm with him and I'm seeing him again on Friday."

I was more relaxed on Friday, I think mainly because I thought she was going to play hard to get for a bit longer with respect to actual penetration. I was still desperately trying to convince myself that anything else didn't "count." However, the moment I got home I knew I was mistaken, because Fiona had an excited glow. Once more, she made a big fuss of me before thanking me for leaving her alone the previous night. "As soon as I told him I hadn't let you touch me, he was between my legs like a rabbit going down its hole," she gushed. "And he was very good at it, almost as good as you. It was marvellous, and took my mind right off what I knew was going to happen next. His cock is so thick I couldn't see how it could possibly fit inside me and I was convinced that if it did, it would be agony."

"Did it fit?" I asked, unable to wait.

Fiona nodded. "Yes, and it was painful, but not more than I could stand, mostly because Grigor was so gentle and considerate. He kept pushing in a little bit more and then pausing until I got used to it, even when we stopped I don't thing he had put it all in. It was all so slow that by the end he still hadn't cum, and I had to suck him off again. I think I'm picking up a knack for doing that and I've decided that it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would."

I had been dreading the act of penetration but strangely I was less bothered by the fact that it had happened than I was about the second blow job, that he'd gotten twice what she only grudgingly gave me, and never finishing me off in her mouth. There was no thought of going to bed early because, having been forced to abstain since Wednesday, I had been suffering with an intermittent erection all day. Fortunately, Fiona seemed even more eager than I, literally dragging me upstairs to bed. I don't think I have ever known her to be so hot for it. The passion was such a blue moon event that I managed to get it up and cum twice. Fiona had her much- needed orgasm, and afterwards she said contentedly, "That's the first time I've two different cocks inside me on the same day, and I think I like it."

We were at it until the early hours, and slept late the following morning. As I lay, not yet officially awake, I played with the thought that if this was a sample of my wife's spying duties, then it wasn't going to be so bad after all. I had to admit that while I was still jealous, hearing her recounting of everything that happened, as well as her eagerness for me afterward excited me. Sunday was another very sexual day, so much so that on Monday night I still felt sexually sated and didn't bother making love to Fiona again, not realising my mistake. I was very much in the mood on Tuesday, only to be reminded that as she was seeing her lover the next day, her pussy was barred to me. That was only the start of my troubles.

Wednesday I lingered at work as promised but soon realised that I was wasting my time, so I passed a couple of hours in the bar of a local hotel. I was not particularly bothered by unwanted mental images, except for the persistent one of thick white cum slowly trickling down my wife's chin. Growing impatient, I finally set off for home, knowing I was probably too early. Sure enough, I spotted an expensive foreign car parked in my drive. I parked out of sight but was still able to see the house. Some twenty minutes later I recognised the unmistakable tall figure of the Russian leaving and driving away.

Fiona was reclining on the settee, but did not get up to greet me. She looked very tired but there was a look of satisfaction on her face.

"What happened?" I blurted out, before she could speak.

Fiona hesitated. "Are you sure that you want to know love, I don't want to hurt you?

"Tell me, I need to hear."

"He fucked me properly this time and got all of it in. I've even had a couple of orgasms."

As my wife had anticipated, her simple statement was like a dagger through my heart, but I couldn't understand why it left me with a very obvious erection.

After I had eaten, my wife described how they had gone through roughly the same routine as before, except that this time they had enjoyed a lengthy, fairly energetic session of actual fucking. I hadn't realised the significance until we were in bed and when I made my move to reclaim her, Fiona put her hand to gently stop me saying, "I'm sorry love but I'm far too bruised and tender to let you. I doubt if I will be much better tomorrow night and you wouldn't be able to have me then anyway. I just hope I've recovered in time for Grigor on Friday."

I was so charged up that I lay breathing heavily, unable to believe what she had said. Seeing my disappointment, she offered, "I know you need to cum, so how would you like me to toss you off instead?"

"How about a blow job instead?"

Fiona shook her head, "You know I don't like doing that."

"You seem to manage alright with Grigor. And you said you were adjusting your view of it," I pointed out petulantly.

"That's different," she said, "If we want to get this Mata Hari thing over as soon as possible, I've got to do everything that's necessary."

There was a long pause as I struggled to fault her logic, but Fiona interrupted my train of thought by saying brightly, "I'm also thinking of shaving off my pubes. Grig says he prefers the bare look and it can't do any harm to please him. I'm even considering having a Brazilian. Do you know what a Brazilian is?"

"I presume that you don't mean a native of Brazil," I guessed, trying not to focus on the fact that she was now referring to him as "Grig".

She laughed. "It's a wax treatment. They coat the pubic hair with hot wax and when it has cooled the salon technician yanks it off pulling all the hairs out by the roots, leaving me completely smooth."

I winced and my wife nodded. "A girl I knew had it done and she says that it certainly brings tears to the eyes but the pain doesn't last for much longer than a minute."

"Isn't that a bit permanent, "I objected. "When this is all over, what if I like the hairy look better?"

"I think you will like it and even if you don't you'll soon get used to it," my wife said, rather unsympathetically, "I'd been considering it long before Grigor. So many women are having it done that soon it will be the new norm."

By the Friday I was going crazy. Perhaps I should have relieved the pressure by masturbating, but I didn't dare because I was now afraid images of Fiona and "Grigor" would inevitably spring to mind. I had permanent painful erection all day, but I am not sure if that was due to the build up of semen, or the knowledge that my lovely wife was engaged in full rampant sex with another man. That night she was again too bruised to allow penetration, but this time persuaded me to forgo relief so that I could reclaim her properly the next day. That decision effectively ensured that I had an almost sleepless night.

On the Saturday I would have far preferred to ease my throbbing groin during the afternoon, but Fiona insisted that we wait until evening and then not until after a special meal, complete with candles and wine. She explained that to keep herself in balance, she needed romantic sex with the man that she loved. She was still too tender for me to be forceful but I still found it to be an explosive event. Sunday I really reaped the benefit of her new insatiability because we were at it on and off all day. She seemed to think that talking about what she had done with Grigor would provoke us both to greater heights of passion.

Mr Smith suddenly materialised in my office mid-morning on the Monday. He was well informed about my wife's four encounters with the 'target' and expressed satisfaction at the progress made. He went on to warn me that Fiona would be getting home later than usual because she was being called in for her first debrief. He also said that as the game was now 'in play', they felt that she needed extra training and to be given further instruction on the clues for which she would need to watch out.

When Fiona arrived home she seemed to be in a sombre mood. I was eager to talk about her briefing session, but she brushed aside my questions with a mute shake. However, when we were sitting with drinks later she said, "I've got a confession to make, I've been unfaithful to you, I've had sex with another man."

I gave a little laugh, "I know that, I'm not happy about it but we both agreed but we both agreed so technicality it wasn't cheating."

She shook her head sadly, "No it was a long time before Grigor, about eight years ago when you were in Japan."

"Who was it?" I asked quietly.

"His name was Clive and he was one of those hooray henrys, I'd known him casually for quite a while and never considered him a danger. It was about a month after you left for Japan. I was missing you badly, and I had a bit too much to drink at a party. Well Clive kindly offered to see me home safely and once there I invited him in for a coffee. Somehow we started kissing and the next thing we were in bed. When he left I felt full of guilt, I blamed the drink and swore it would never happen again. But he turned up again the following evening and stayed the night, and the next."

My wife took a gulp from her glass. "I think I went a bit silly. I found out that there was more to him than I thought and I enjoyed feeling almost like being single again. You only rang me twice a week so I didn't think you were bothered and someone had told me about all the fun you would be having with those geisha girls. I had sex with Clive at least three times a week until just before you came home for that week's leave. I hadn't missed a pill so I don't know how it happened, and though my period was due the week before you got back, it never turned up. I know you thought that I wasn't as pleased to see you as I should have been, but all the time I was worried about being pregnant."

"Were you pregnant?" I interrupted to ask.

Fiona nodded, "The test confirmed it as soon as you went back to Japan for the last two months. Clive paid for a termination which took place a month before you came home for good. I only had sex with Clive another three times and that was only to make sure that he would come up with the cash because I didn't dare put it on my credit card."

It was strange, if she had told me this less than a month before I know I would have been devastated by the news but now it no longer seemed terribly important. "Why tell me now?" I asked.

"Because of this afternoon," she said. "You remember when you were busy moving our funds? Well, one day your Mr Smith pulled me out of work and took me to a quiet café. He started by trying to persuade me, talking about your career and saying we would be sacrificing a great deal over what was really only a small thing. He said a lot more and I remained adamant. Then he started to get nasty. He asked how you would feel if you knew about my abortion, and that was the only thing that changed my mind about screwing Grigor." I was totally shocked because I thought that Clive and I were the only ones in the whole world who knew about that."

"So where does this afternoon come into it?"

"After lunch I met up with the guy who is going to be my handler, and he took me to what he said was a safe house. At first it was what I expected, he gave me my code name together with a telephone number to memorise and then he described bits of procedure that I needed to know. But then he said that he needed to check my sexual ability, saying it was standard procedure with new female agents. He said that if he found any deficiencies then they would bring in some hookers to teach me the tricks of the trade. He also said that the same thing happened with the male studs that he referred to as seduction operatives."

"So did you?" I asked, fighting a choking feeling in my throat.

Fiona nodded. "What he said did make sense kind of and I had already let Grigor fuck me so one more didn't seem to make much difference. It went on for two whole hours and you won't believe the different things we tried. At the end he stated that he hadn't expected me to be quite so experienced. It all went wrong when I was getting dressed and he still lay naked on the bed. Looking up at me he said he had enjoyed that and was looking forward to my monthly debrief. Then he said that I would be going there in the evening next time and that I should warn you that I would be out all night."

My wife needed another mouthful of liquid refreshment before continuing, "I'd thought he was shifty from the start, but now I got really suspicious and I told him that he wouldn't ever be fucking me again. He just smirked and said that he knew about my little secret and if I didn't want you to find out I would do whatever he said. What the bastard didn't know," Fiona added venomously, "Is that his cock is slightly smaller than yours and after Grigor I could hardly feel him inside me."

Hearing all this caused me to be all knotted up inside, but I spent the evening consoling Fiona and contained my anger until the next day. At the first opportunity I walked unannounced into my boss's office and told him I wanted to speak to Mr Smith immediately. He said that wasn't possible because he had to wait to be contacted, but I said if I hadn't heard from the spook by lunchtime, I was pulling the plug on the whole deal.

Mr Smith rang me at my desk an hour later and I informed him that I wanted someone else as my wife's handler. He laughed and said, 'No chance' and that it wasn't negotiable, upon which I repeated my threat to pull out. That made him more reasonable and he asked what my objection was to the current man. In short I told that the handler knew about the secret which he himself had used to blackmail my wife and that the guy was using that information to cut himself a slice of the action.

Mr Smith was immediately apologetic and conciliatory, promising that the culprit would certainly be replaced and also severely disciplined.

With all the upset I missed my chance to have sex, which meant that I was in a state of denial until Friday when thankfully Fiona willingly opened her legs for me, without any mention of being tender. It turned out to be rather a disappointment. From something I'd read, I was expecting to feel a special silky sensation but I actually felt very little sensation at all, except perhaps for heat. I decided that in future I might be better waiting until Saturday but soon found I wasn't to be allowed that option.

Sunday was another all day marathon and again Fiona took the opportunity to tell me everything she did with Grigor, including details which I might have been better off not knowing. It may have been just honesty but where she was initially reluctant to divulge details, now she seemed to almost take pleasure in the telling. She said that missionary was his favourite and that they always finished off that way but before that they did lots of other positions and in places other than the settee. It seems that he had a partiality for doggie style and tended to get rough. "Grigor says that it's his Cossack blood showing," Fiona told me with a grin. "I'm not saying it's better but it is different from anything I've tried before."