Paying The Rent

Story Info
They do whatever it takes to keep their apartment.
6.5k words
3.8
82.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd be lying to you if I said that the thought of getting into bed with my new roommate Georgia, hadn't crossed my mind once or twice since she moved in. I seemed to have a new roommate every month, but that's how it goes when you live in Los Angeles. People are always coming here to make it big. This city eats a lot of them up quickly and their gone before they even really get here. Myself, I've been lucky, I've been here for about five years; moved here a week after I graduated from high school and have actually gotten some work. This town is full of waiters and waitresses that claim to be actors, but I'm one of those waitresses that actually books jobs. I've done some extra work for shows like CSI and Bones, and even had a few lines as Hot Girl #2 on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

I'm still waiting for my big break though and I take a roommate whenever possible just to help with rent. Like I said, there's no shortage of people to choose from in this town, all I have to do is tack-up an add at the local laundry mat and within 24 hours I'm getting calls from people looking to split the rent with me. My place is nothing special, but I've been here since I arrived in LA and its home to me.

I've had a few guys for roommates in my time here and it usually leads to me fucking them. You'd do it too if you were me, trust me. Some hot, sexy young guy comes here to make it big in the movie or music industry and they end up living with you, which to me is a recipe for sex.

Derrick was the first male roommate I ever fucked. It was my third year here and by then I'd had seven female roommates move in and move out. I promised my parents that I'd never live with a guy, but when Derrick showed up at my door with nothing but a duffel bag full of clothes and a guitar case, I quickly broke the promise I'd made to my parents.

Derrick was a budding rockstar and he acted like it. He ended up in some half-ass rock band, but mostly he just went out and tried to be seen around town. One night I came home from a party, drunk off my ass and looking for some cock. Derrick was asleep on the couch and when I came in I woke him up. He asked how my night had gone, but I was so drunk and horny that I kept steering the conversation towards sex and eventually Derrick's rockhard cock was in my mouth. We'd screw around every so often after that night, until one day I came home from work and found a note that told me Derrick was getting worried about the way he was living his life, so he was moving back home and checking into rehab.

I've had five male roomies since Derrick, but I only had sex with two of them and only because I came home one night completely plastered, and I regretted it the next morning.

Georgia was my latest roommate. She was a tall and gorgeous redhead.

"I moved here right after high school," I told her at the roommate interview.

"You must be doing something right if you're still here," she said.

Georgia had dropped out of her second year of nursing school and come to LA to chase her childhood dream of being a movie star. We would most likely be competing for the same parts considering we had the same look. We were both tall, with long hair and great bodies. We'd be up for parts like, Hot Girl #1 or Bikini Girl #5, stuff like that that took advantage of our best assets, but Georgia had a sweet down-home charm that made her more of a leading lady than me.

We booked a job as Bikini Girls together at her first audition. The part was minuscule enough, but it got Georgia's feet wet and got her her union card. Being an extra pays crap, but hanging around with hot guys all day is a pretty good perk as far as I'm concerned. We got paid to lounge around the pool that day and I snuck off to the washroom to have sex with a hot, shirtless guy who was also an extra.

I was watching TV in my bedroom one day when I heard Georgia talking to someone at the door. I knew who it was, which was why I didn't come out of my room to see what was going on.

"I don't know if we're gonna have it," Georgia told the visitor as I listened from my room.

I snuck a look out my window to see who was standing at the door and just as I had suspected, it was our landlord Ricky. Ricky owned the building, in fact he owned five buildings around town and we only ever saw him when the rent was past due. Ricky was about six-foot-five and gorgeous. He couldn't have been any more than thirty-five years old and he had tattoos all over his gorgeous, tanned body. Sometimes I'd hold out on giving the super our rent check just so Ricky would come and talk to me about the rent. I know he knew what I was up to, but I loved the way my pussy ached when I saw him, so I paid the rent late every few months.

Ricky would come to talk to you personally when the rent was past due and every time I wanted to invite him in so I could taste the big cock he must have, but I folded every time under the weight of his tanned muscles and shiny green eyes, and handed the rent check over without even trying to seduce him.

"I'll be back in three days to collect," Ricky told Georgia. "I'm afraid you'll have to move out if you don't have it then."

"What are we gonna do?" Georgia asked when Ricky was gone.

"Did you tell him we've got a job next week?" I asked her.

We both worked as waitresses part-time and tips had been slow the last few weeks, so we didn't have the rent that we owed. We had a modeling gig coming up next week, but wouldn't get paid until it was done.

"I told him," Georgia said. "But he said we had to have it in three days, or we had to go."

I didn't know what we were going to do. There was no way to come up with the money that we needed in time to pay our rent.

"I know a guy that's always looking for hot girls," Jenna, a girl I worked with at the restaurant told me.

"For modeling?" I asked.

"Not quite," she said.

"I'm not a hooker, Jenna," I said.

But I was desperate for money and even considered it for a moment or two.

The day before the rent was due; Ricky came into the restaurant for lunch. He looked so good with his sunglasses and thick black hair. I hiked up my skirt a little more than usual, let my long blond hair down and went to wait on him

"Hey, Ricky," I said. "What'll it be?"

Ricky didn't look up from his menu. "Hey, Heather."

His eyes were locked on my legs; with my skirt pulled up, you could see the tip of my underwear and I shifted my legs so my skirt would ride up even more. The guys behind me must have gotten a good look and my firm, tight ass, but I didn't care, the way Ricky was staring at my pussy made it so wet that I didn't care who else was looking.

Georgia came over to the table. "Hey, Ricky. How's things."

She took my free hand in hers and Ricky looked up at us.

"Heather," Georgia said. "Your skirt is riding up."

I looked down at my crotch. "Oh my god," I said.

Ricky's gaze returned to my warm, moist pussy.

"Let me get that for you," Georgia said.

She slid a delicate hand down the front of my flat stomach, across my pussy and pulled my skirt down.

I didn't know what was going on at the moment, but I followed Georgia's lead because the feel of her finger grazing against my tanned thigh, made my nipples hard.

"Thanks, hon," I said to and kissed Georgia softly on the lips.

Ricky went back to studying the menu, like we weren't even there. No doubt he had girls do things like this to get his attention all the time, and the way he played it cool made me want him even more.

Either Georgia or I seemed to be at his table constantly to check on him, but Ricky continued to play it cool.

"You need anything?" I'd ask when I stopped by to check on him.

I pushed my big, perky tits up as far as they would go, but Ricky never stared at them. Georgia did her best to seduce him also, bending over to pick up a dropped fork, using her best asset, her firm, tight ass as her weapon, but Ricky didn't take the bait.

"Don't forget that I'm coming by to collect tomorrow,' Ricky told us when he was about to leave the restaurant.

You could see the outline of his cock tucked against one of his legs in his tight jeans and I stared at it while he spoke.

"We'll have it," Georgia assured him.

I knew we weren't going to have it, but I didn't dare say it.

I still wasn't ready to prostitute myself to pay my rent, but Georgia and I did everything else to try and make our rent money through tips that day at work. I flirted like crazy with every guy I waited on. I know I'm hot and I used my looks more than usual that day. A lot of the guys I waited on were gross and I found myself thinking about Ricky when it was hard to be sexy while talking to a fat insurance salesman. I thought about Ricky's gorgeous prick in me from behind. He must have a big dick and I wanted to feel it in me.

"So what are you up to today?" I asked a short, bald guy in an ill-fitted suit.

He smiled at the attention he was getting from a young, hot girl and I smiled politely while he talked. I thought about riding Ricky until I came; about the feel of his hands all over my breasts.

When we got home from work that day, both Georgia and I were in a funk.

"I guess I'll start packing," Georgia said.

I'd never actually been unable to pay the rent before and I felt hopeless. I picked up my cell phone to do something I hadn't done since moving here, call my parents to ask for money, and noticed that I had a new message.

"Hey, it's Ricky. I'm going to see a friend play at a club tonight, and I think you and Georgia should come along. Gimme a call if you interested. If not, I'll see you tomorrow."

Like I said, we only ever saw Ricky if the rent was late, so getting a call to go out with him was something new to me.

"I'm trying to take a shift from a friend," Georgia told me when I informed her of the message. "I might be able to make another few hundred tonight if I don't wear a bra."

"Fuck it," I told her. "We're not gonna be able to come up with the rest of the money by tomorrow. Let's go have some fun and forget about it. We'll start looking for another place tomorrow."

Georgia hmmed and hawed for a bit. I'd given up on making the money by tomorrow, if Ricky was going to throw us out, the least he could do is take us out and show us a good time. Georgia was uncertain, but I managed to persuade her.

"You made it," Ricky said when we arrived at the club.

He was standing outside in line waiting for us, looking hot as ever in his ripped jeans and white muscle shirt.

"How long a wait is it going to be?" Georgia asked.

She was still in a little bit of a bad mood, but I was ready to party.

"We don't wait in line," Ricky said.

He pulled us out of the line and we walked right past the doorman and into the club.

The hostess seated us in a back booth. Ricky slid in first and Georgia and I flanked him.

"I love this place," Ricky leaned in and said in my ear because of the noise.

The tip of his nose tickled my neck and I got a good whiff of his cologne. My nipples tightened under my tube-top and a surge of pleasure pulsed in my clit.

"You look hot tonight," Ricky said.

I turned to look at him and he was staring at my braless tits.

"What's her problem?" he asked.

Georgia was looking sour.

"Upset about the rent," I said.

"Let's worry about that tomorrow," he said. "Tonight is about fun."

Georgia offered a weak smile when she saw us looking at her.

Ricky ordered a bottle of vodka for the table and we'd downed most of it by the time the band took the stage. They played Cuban style music and Ricky took Georgia onto the dancefloor in the hopes of clearing the fog that surrounded her.

Georgia didn't respond at first, but the music finally lightened her mood and I watched from the table as her and Ricky danced. Ricky moved like a bullfighter; smooth and controlled, and before long Georgia's smile smoldered with sex. I was getting turned-on watching them. Ricky's tanned muscles gleamed in the overhead light and his arms flexed every time her took a hold of Georgia and pulled her close. My pussy was aching as I watched Georgia grind her firm ass into Ricky's crotch. He pushed her head down and she bent over for him willingly. Georgia's soft red hair twirled recklessly as she spun around the dancefloor. Ricky pulled her tight and I saw him grip her left hand and move it down to his crotch. Georgia's hand went without a fight and Ricky's head went back when she found his hard-on. The crowd on the floor was thick and sweaty and I wanted to go join them, but my legs wouldn't work.

I watched them dance from the booth. The show they were putting on made my clit swell and I placed a finger on it to numb the pain I felt. I nearly came with the first touch and was glad when the waitress interrupted me.

"You guys good?" she asked over the throbbing music.

I took the firm finger from my clit and nodded to her.

I took a deep breath and looked back to the dancefloor. Georgia and Ricky were fused together, their bodies practically one. Ricky had a swatch of Georgia's dense red hair in his left hand and he looked at me as he kissed her neck. I was jealous of my roommate at that moment; I wanted Ricky's tongue on my neck, on my clit.

Again I moved to join them on the dancefloor but my legs continued to not cooperate. I watched in agony for two more songs as Ricky's hands explored every inch of Georgia's exposed skin, before disappearing up her skirt. Georgia's head snapped back when Ricky's finger found its destination and her entire body shuddered. Ricky stared across the dancefloor at me, while his arm moved up and down. Georgia was lost in the bliss and Ricky was the only thing keeping her up. I could hear the moans of her ecstasy over the noise and she wrapped her arms around Ricky's muscular torso and started to quiver. Ricky carried her back to the booth when her orgasm was done.

"I'll be right back," he said, placing Georgia in her seat.

Georgia was in her own world, lost in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

"What the hell was that?" I asked. "The entire bar just watched you cum."

"Who cares," she said. "He's got such a big dick."

I didn't want to hear anymore. I was already jealous that she'd been out there on the dancefloor with him; I didn't want to know anymore about Ricky's cock, unless I was finding out firsthand.

Ricky was back at the booth in no time.

"Whada you say we get out of here," he said. "Go back to my place for a drink."

"Uh-huh," Georgia said before I had a chance to respond.

We got into a limo that was waiting for us out front.

Ricky's phone rang as soon as the car pulled away from the curb and I spread my legs so he could see my red thong. Georgia was mixing a drink beside me.

"You want one?" she asked me.

"No thanks," I said.

I was staring right into Ricky's eyes and he motioned for me to spread my legs further apart.

"You sure?" Georgia said. "There's ice."

I felt the frozen touch of the ice on my shoulder. My body pulled away instinctively. Georgia pressed the cube against me again and it began to melt from the heat of my body. A trace of ice water ran down my chest and across the swell of my ample cleavage.

The next sensation I felt was Georgia's hand on my inner thigh. Her fingertips danced across my tanned skin and found their way to my dripping, hot box. She rubbed a firm finger across my bulging clit and Ricky hung-up his phone. Georgia teased my clit for a few moments and then sent a probing finger down the front of my underwear. I leaned back as far as I could and the tip of her finger found my tight, little hole.

"Ohhhh!!!" I moaned.

"Kiss her," I heard Ricky say.

I felt Georgia's hot breath on my face and her soft lips on mine a second later.

She kissed my softly, nibbling on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"Take your cock out," Georgia said.

My eyes were closed and I opened them up to see Ricky unzipping his fly. He pulled his huge dick out the zipper and started stroking it. Georgia's mouth found mine again and our tongues came together. We stared across the limo at Ricky as he worked his pole.

"We're here," Ricky said when the limo stopped.

He put his thick sword back in his pants and stepped out of the limo. I didn't want Georgia to stop what she was doing to my pussy, but I followed her out of the limo a second later.

We walked through an opulent lobby on the way to the elevator. Georgia and I walked arm and arm as our heels click-clacked across the marble floor. Her skin felt like electric sex against mine and when the elevator door was closed, our mouth came together again. This time I wanted to feel her pussy and my hand found her dewy mound as she slid my tube-top down and licked my swollen nipples.

The elevator came to a stop and we followed Ricky out and into his apartment.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Ricky said when we were inside.

His place was at least four times the size of our tiny apartment and Georgia and I found the large sage green couch in the middle of the living room.

"What are we doing?" Georgia asked me when Ricky was out of the room.

"I don't know," I confessed.

"Do you want to just leave?" she asked.

"No."

I wanted to taste more of her; taste her pussy.

Our eyes met and we came together again. Ricky no longer mattered in this equation, I wanted more of Georgia.

We kissed aggressively, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. I heard Ricky come back into the room and saw him take as seat across from us. He had a drink in his hand and nothing on but a pair of black, silk boxers.

"Don't forget about me, girls," he said with a smile.

"We'll get to you in a minute," Georgia said.

She stood up in front of me and looked down at me with her big, blue eyes. I pulled her miniskirt down her long, smooth legs and she stepped out of it. I kissed her firm, taut stomach and found my way down to her crotch. The heat from her pussy glared against my cheek as I licked her inner thigh.

"Lie down," I said, and pushed her down onto the huge couch.

I pulled my tube-top over my head and got down on my knees in front of her. Georgia flinched when my tepid breath found her inner thigh and she clamped her legs closed. I kissed her knee softly and she loosened up a bit. My fingertips ran across her soft skin and I parted her legs. A thin piece of silk was the only thing between her pussy and my tongue, and I licked the damp material. I'd never tasted a girl's pussy before and I loved the sweet nectar of this Georgia peach.

"Oh God, yes," Georgia moaned when I pulled her thong to the side and tongued her wet lips.

I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and licked her swollen clit.

"Ohhhh!!!" Georgia's cries echoed off the walls of the big room.

I lapped at her pussy and inserted a finger into her sopping, wet cunt. Georgia's hips bucked when I entered her and I forced her to the couch with a firm hand. I licked her slash greedily, enjoying the exotic juices I'd never sampled before. I ran my hand over Georgia's tight abs on the way up to her perky tits. Her nipples were drawn when I found them and I rubbed a delicate fingertip over one. Georgia's firm breasts fit just right in my palm and I enjoyed the smooth feel of her cleavage. If sex with a woman was this good, I might have to do it more often.

I looked up to see if Georgia was enjoying the moment as much as I was and saw her staring down at me.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered, and pushed my head back down to her glistening box.

I slid my tongue past her pussy lips and fucked her with it; tasting her insides.

I felt a hand behind me lift my skirt up. My cunt was soaking wet and the tip of Ricky's big, thick tool rubbed against the fabric of my underwear. He hooked a finger into the side of my panties and pulled them aside. He spanked my ass with his meaty cock and slid it in-between my legs. The girth of his shaft passed through my lips and over my clit. My entire body quivered with the feel of his cock and a moment later I felt the head of it being forced into my tight, little cum-slit.

12