Paying the Taxi Fare

Story Info
Couple acts out fantasy suggested by reader.
1.9k words
4.26
58.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago my husband talked me into posing naked reading in bed as he led our cable guy to our bedroom to install service. It was a strangely sensual experience, and in the end he also talked me into posting an account of the encounter here on literotica.

The response from literotica readers was simply overwhelming. Most of the emails I got were thank-you notes ranging from the very polite to the extremely explicit. I read them all, and showed the best one to my husband who was simply thrilled.

Several of these emails went on to tell me what I should have done, and some even suggested other fantasies that I should consider acting out. I must admit I found some of these emails quite arousing, and my husband was obsessed with them for a while.

One of these emails contained an interesting and more daring suggestion based on our previous game. After talking it over for a long evening I finally agreed to give it a try.

The day before yesterday my husband called in sick at work and we went downtown for a late breakfast. Just before noon my husband drove off and I walked over to the downtown taxi stand.

There were several taxis there and I stole a look at each of them as I walked past. I liked the driver of the third taxi in the line. He was rather young and he had a nice smile as he sat and chatted on his cell phone.

I milled around for the first two taxis to take off and finally I was able to wander over to the taxi I had chosen and slide into the back seat with a detached look. I said good morning to the driver and gave him my home address.

As he drove me home we chatted idly about the mess with Iraq, traffic, and the outlook for the weather for the next few days. He was a very pleasant man, and I was quite happy with my choice.

When he pulled up in my driveway I opened my purse and fumbled around for a little while. I then looked up embarrassed, catching his eye in the rear-view mirror and told him that I didn't appear to have any money with me.

He told me that he accepted credit cards, and I had to tell him that I never used plastic cards. He said that he would be happy to wait while I went inside for money, and I told him that I was pretty sure I was out of cash until my husband returned after work.

The driver looked a little annoyed, but he said he trusted me, and that he could come back then if I wanted to pay for a second fare.

I flashed him a smile and told him that he could also come inside now if he wanted payment other than cash.

He was visibly startled when he turned around in his seat and gave me a long look. He muttered something about his wife and that he could come back later when I had the money.

I laughed lightly and told him that I wasn't suggesting sleeping with him for a twenty-some dollar cab fare. He blushed a little, stammered some apologies and finally got around to asking what I had meant.

I told him that for twenty-three dollars plus tip he could see me naked.

His jaw literally dropped and he just stared at me. His eyes drifted a little bit down to my blouse and then he looked me straight in the eye with a questioning look.

I flashed him another smile and asked him if he thought the price was too steep. He became even more flustered and started explaining to me that it wasn't that, it was a very nice offer and actually very cheap, then he backtracked that he didn't mean to say cheap but rather generous...he was very cute.

I gave him a teasing look, started opening the door and told him to come inside then. He shut off the car and we walked together up to the house.

Inside I walked with him over to the living room, took off my jacket and handed it to him with a smile. He was extremely sweet, blushing a little but looking at me intensely.

I unbuttoned my blouse, showing off the red laced bra I had bought for the occasion. I then slid the blouse off my shoulders and handed it to him. He seemed thrilled as he stared at my upper body, caressing me with his eyes as he looked down to my navel and up to my breasts half hidden underneath the bra.

I then unfastened my skirt and did my best to be graceful as I pushed it down over my hips and let it fall to the floor, revealing the matching brand new thong. I took a step back, laughing softly as I turned half sideways and stroked my exposed buttocks.


On cue my husband came into the kitchen from the garage with a hilariously enthusiastic "Honey, I'm home, why is there a taxi in the driveway?" A second later he walked into the living room, stopping in feigned surprise.

Taxi driver in genuine shock, and started inching towards the front door, still holding my jacket and my blouse.

I ran up to my husband and kissed him affectionately on the chin. I explained to him that he had forgotten to give me money for a cab after our brunch downtown and that this nice man had been kind enough to let me pay him with a little strip show.

He smiled and said "Oh, okay then". He then asked if I wanted a drink and walked over to the liquor cabinet to pour himself a whiskey.

The driver was visibly relieved but obviously thoroughly confused. My husband sat down in his favorite chair and sipped his drink.

I gave the driver a reassuring smile and started unfastening my bra. The fastening of the new bra was unfamiliar but fortunately it came loose very easily. I let it fall to the floor and straightened out my shoulders to expose my breasts and hard nipples.

The driver took a deep breath and swallowed hard. He seemed unable to take his eyes off my ample breasts and I suspected he was fighting the urge to touch them as I stood less than two feet away from him.

I was more than a little self-conscious as I stroked lightly over one breast, and then I bent down, perhaps a little too quickly, and let the thong fall on the floor.

So there I was, standing stark naked on my living room floor, this total stranger ogling my body, my husband sitting to the side with his drink enjoying the situation.

The driver just stood there as well, transfixed on my pubic hair. I looked for a bulge in his pants and I was reassured when I saw that he was obviously very aroused.

A moment passed. The script was over, and I wasn't sure how to end this. Another moment passed. Then my husband interrupted, suggesting that I sit in the sofa and let the driver get a better look at my pussy.

The driver and I looked at each other, he was pretty obviously supportive of the idea. So I went over to the sofa and sat down, positioning myself with my heels on the side of the frame.

The tingling cold sensation of air flowing between my thighs I became painfully aware of how wet I had become. I instinctively moved one hand down to my pussy, instantly feeling my own wetness.

The driver gasped when I touched myself and hurried towards me. I wasn't sure of his intentions and looked over to my husband, who was raising himself from the chair. But the man was only moving closer for a better look, he stopped directly in front of me, and went down on his knees inches away from me.

Not knowing what else to do, I started touching my clit, stroking it in a small, circular motion. It felt so good! I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of the sofa.

I quickened the pace of stroking when I felt the driver's breath on my thighs, still keeping my eyes closed. Then his nose touched my hand, and a moment later I felt his soft tongue on the lips of my cunt.

I opened my eyes and looked over to my husband, but he just smiled so I closed my eyes again and relaxed.

I rested my hands on the back of his head, and then started massaging the scalp of his black hair as his searching tongue found my clitoris.

It was a wonderful sensation. He was very diligent and obviously very excited, and with two fingers in my cunt and his other hand stroking my thigh, I knew it wouldn't be long.

When I started to come I opened my eyes and met my husbands gaze. The sensation became stronger and stronger, and I think I may have yelped like a puppy when I climaxed violently. The driver kept on suckling on my clit and it soon became far too intense and I had to push his head away from me.

He looked at me with unmistaken pride glimmering in his eyes, his chin moist with my wetness.

My husband finished his drink in one gulp and declared that he could take it from here. As he walked over to us he tore off his shirt, stopping only for a moment to drop his pants and his boxers in one swift action.

He pushed the taxi driver aside, a little rudely I thought, and the next moment he was deep, deep inside of me. I was still a little tender, and his roughness was a little overwhelming at first, but after a moment it felt wonderful.

My breasts shook with each of his thrusts, as did the sofa and the wall behind it.

The taxi driver was standing a little lost to the side, observing us closely. I took pity on him and motioned him to come towards the sofa. As he half-sat, half-knelt in the shaking sofa beside me, I unzipped his pants and released his penis.

It was a little smaller than I expected, but obviously striving to be larger than life. I grabbed hold of it with my left hand, and laid my head back on the sofa, letting my husbands thrusts rock my world, the sofa, my hand, and the taxi driver's penis.

I was vaguely aware of the guy's pelvic thrusts in my hand, and then acutely aware of the stream of sperm that hit my closed eye and my nose, then my lips, and then my chin.

I was a little taken aback by the force that his little penis shot his cum, as well as the sheer volume splattered over my face. I wiped my eye and opened it carefully to see him inches away from me, face contorted, cum dripping from the head of his penis down onto my nice sofa, my vision shaking to the rhythm of my husband's thrusts.

I looked at my husband, who smiled in his devilish way, slowing down a little as he stroked the cum from my face and my hair, rubbing it on my breasts. He then redoubled his efforts, and I felt another tidal wave of sensations building deep inside of me. Before I could come again, however, my husband let out a loud scream, unleashing his semen deep into my belly. He held on to me for a moment, then collapsed on top of me.

Behind him I could hear the door closing, and a moment later a taxi backing out of our driveway.