Paying Trudi

Story Info
Kinky fun with a street girl.
2.7k words
4.11
31.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OpenMouth
OpenMouth
201 Followers

Ever found yourself so sexually aroused, for such a protracted period, that you decide to pursue something against your better judgment? Recently, after fantasizing for weeks, I found myself in a hotel room on a short work assignment, and temptation got the better of me...

On returning to the hotel, following a late meeting, I travelled along a fairly innocuous-looking road, punctuated by shops and restaurants. I was only a couple of miles from the hotel, now, and thought I could employ some prior knowledge of the area to take a shortcut. Finding myself on a parallel road to the original, I started to spot young women in shop doorways and street corners.

I thought about this scene as I returned to the hotel. A couple of the girls had looked attractive, in skirts and boots. Their eyes had followed the car as I'd driven by. Had they expected me to stop? I wondered if I could. I shivered at the thought of the embarrassment if my registration number was taken by the police, and how I would explain the situation away. But I had the ideal opportunity- a rental car, a hotel room. And now, a nearby red-light area. I climbed into bed and started to fantasize, masturbating sporadically at the thought of actually going through with it. I held myself just short of ejaculating, savouring the arousal. I tried to sleep but could not; due to my late meeting I didn't have to be up particularly early, so I switched on my laptop.

After an hour looking at hot young amateur models showing themselves off, I asked for advice on a chat room. 'Park near a cash machine,' came the reply. 'Take out some cash, wait in your car. Observe the girls. Maybe one you like will come to your window. You can make excuses at this point if you decide against it. Or you can drive to where your choice is standing, or walk over to her. Don't worry about being mistaken; if they are on that street alone, at that time, they are prostitutes. Expect to pay about £30-£50 for full sex.'

***

Now I have a plan, and my heart pounds at the thought of going through with it. I dress again, put my cash card in my back pocket and leave, taking a deep breath. I force myself to calm down in the car; I can't drive safely shivering with arousal like this. I soon turn into the road I'd seen earlier, and locate a cash machine, parking nearby. I've no idea how much I need, never having done this before; the figures I'd been quoted might not apply, as I didn't want full sex, but then I was going to ask for something slightly out of the ordinary. I took £100, which should cover things. I return to my car and wait.

Suddenly a woman walks up to the car. She is about 40, brunette, slightly stern-looking with big hooped earings and thigh-length boots. I open my window.

"Hiya love. You after a bit of fun?" She's attractive if a little angular, looks a bit intimidating and doesn't smile.

"Oh, err.. No thanks, I'm just off, now..." I put the car in gear and drive off. I realise I'm blushing, embarrassed and a bit angry with myself. She was attractive, after all, and would have been OK. Now I'll have to drive away, turn 'round, and approach a different girl further along on the other side.

I pull up further along, next to where a blonde girl is standing. She is wearing a pink tracksuit top and a short skirt, with black tights and short boots. I stop and she approaches. She's maybe 30, with slightly uneven, gappy teeth but seems more cheerful. She's chewing gum, her hair is tied back in a pony tail and she's also wearing huge hooped gold earings.

"Hey baby! Want to play?"

I swallow and clear my throat quietly. "Do you smoke?"

She opens her bag and shows me a pack of Silk Cuts. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

I open the door for her and she climbs in. "Mind if I smoke in your car?"

"No."

She smiles back, takes out her cigarettes and a plastic lighter, and lights up. She opens the window a short way, takes a drag and exhales out. I glance sideways at her as she smokes quietly.

"I'm sorry," I manage, my heart thumping. "I've never done this before..."

"It's OK love. My name's Trudi. How far is it?"

"Just here..."

I turn into the hotel car park and usher her through the deserted foyer to the lift. She holds my hand in the lift which is strangely arousing, giving me my first erection since leaving the hotel earlier.

"This is posh..." she says as we enter the room. She puts her bag on the table. "OK, what shall we do?"

I blush slightly. "Well, it's slightly unusual... You don't have to take your clothes off..."

I'm having to steady myself again; I've thought, fantasized, about this situation for so long. She is smiling to encourage me to be frank.

"Will you just smoke for me? I've always just wanted to watch a girl smoke, and kind of wank off in front of her..."

"Of course, love! That's no problem."

I realise this must be a fairly easy assignment for her. I ask for a smoking room every time I stay in a hotel, semi-consciously anticipating this situation, and Trudi lights another Silk Cut ostentatiously.

I like her compliant attitude. I don't think the brunette would have been so amicable. "Can you put some lipstick on for me, please?"

I'm starting to enjoy this. She takes out a lipstick, and turns to the mirror, coating her mouth in bright red. She takes a drag on her cigarette straight away, staining the filter with lipstick.

"I don't want you to rush... Can you stay for an hour? I can drop you off afterwards..."

Her eyes narrow wickedly as she giggles. "You're so nice... Is £50 OK?"

"Fine!" I take out the notes and she puts them in her bag. "Can I ask you to undress me?"

She moves close. I can smell the lipstick. She's a good few inches shorter than me and quite slim. She starts to undo my shirt buttons with her cigarette poised between her extended fingertips, and I hold my breath as the smoke swirls around between us. She puts the cigarette between her lips and lets it hang there as she continues to unbutton. She removes my shirt and takes a drag. She has a quite high-pitched, girlish voice, with what sounds like a Leeds accent. "D'you knor, when you wank yourself, d'you want meh to blow smoke in your face?"

I grin, inanely, thrilled that she understands. "Oh, yes please..."

She sends a stream in my direction and smiles. "Turn 'round, love..."

She unbuttons and unzips my trousers and carefully pulls them down past my erection, her fingertips brushing me. I have a surprise for her at this point- I'm wearing semi-transparent lacy black French knickers and sheer black lace-top holdups. "Mmm... Naughteh boy... You want these off, or on?"

"I'll keep them on..."

She pulls the gusset to one side and releases my erect cock from the silk panties. She strokes the head and shaft. "You're a bit sticky down here!"

She's right; I've been streaming precum since being in the lift. "Sorry..."

"S'OK..." she replies, wiping her fingers on a towel. "So you're into girls who smoke, then?"

I'm almost naked in front of her, in my stockings and French knickers. I feel vulnerable and feminine. "Oh, yeah..."

"D'you like to look at them on the internet?"

"Yes."

She smiles. "Just tell meh if I'm talking too much..." She pulls up a swivel chair. I sit on the bed. "What sort of things do you like? D'you like the celebs and movie stars? Or do you like girls getting fucked, or sucking guys off while they smoke?"

I can't take my eyes off her mouth and really want to kiss her. "All that stuff. Glamour. But sometimes just a cool girl in trendy clothes who just looks like she's enjoying smoking..."

She smiles again with the same foxy-eyed, toothy grin. "awww... You're dead nice, you are... Doesn't your wife smoke?"

"Sometimes, just for me. She looks great, but..."

Trudi slides her chair nearer. She takes a really deep drag and disappears behind a dense cloud as she slowly exhales into my face. My hand instinctively reaches for my shaft, and I close my eyes and groan quietly. I semi recline on my elbows, spreading my knees apart.

"Oh, sorreh," she smiles. "Go on..."

"No, that's about it. She doesn't smoke very often, and she's usually quite stressed..."

She picks up her cigarettes again and lights a fresh one using the stub of the previous. She tuts. "I'm trying to cut down on meh cigs, and look! You've got me chain-smoking..."

I grin. "You should give up. It's really bad for you."

"You don't see as many girls smoking, these days, do you?"

"No," I reflect, sadly...

"Awww... Did you used to like watching girls smoking in pubs?"

"Yeah..."

She giggled, and stood up, applying more lippy in the mirror. She returned with her cig dangling from her mouth. She points to herself. "Do you like it when girls do this?"

"Oh, yes..."

She looked around. She seemed to be looking for topics for conversation. She glances down, eyebrows raised. "I like your knickers..."

I blushed, but I was really turned on by the fact I was showing myself off to her. "Thanks. They feel good..."

"D'you wear them quite a lot, or just tonight?"

"Just when I'm playing... I've never been out in them before..."

She pulls the chair closer to the bed. Eyes fixed on mine, she takes a deep drag and exhales creamily into my face. I think I'll have to wank off soon. I wonder if I have time to cum more than once.

"Here," she says, unzipping her top halfway to reveal a pert, milky-white cleavage and black bra. "D'you want to see a bit more of meh?"

"Mmm... Fucking nice..."

She blows thick smoke in my face again, unsmiling. "I'll suck you off if you want. I don't mind. Or you can fuck meh. I'm good at it..."

I just gasp and moan, wanking myself luxuriously. I want her to see how much she turns me on. "Will you watch me vibe myself?" I reach into the drawer by the bedside and take out a vibrator.

Her legs are crossed, the cigarette held between the fingers of her right hand, resting on her knee. I like the way she lets the ash get to an inch long before flicking it off; there's something quite slutty about this. "Sure babeh. You're a dirteh boy. Show off to Trudi. Trudi's not meh real name..."

I insert the vibe into myself and turn it up full, slowly working the full length in and out of myself. "Oh Trudi," I sigh, "I'd like to be assfucked in front of you..."

She takes a drag, standing up to lean over me on the bed. "I bet you'd look good in your stockings, sucking on a big black cock, while another spunks up you from behind..." At this she discharges her smoke into my face yet again from about six inches away. I continue to vibe myself while she finishes the cigarette; two more leisurely drags exhaled into my face, then she stubs it out and stands up, stretches and smiles. "Can I 'ave a drink?"

I'd bought a bottle of red wine earlier, and as there are two glasses I pour us a drink. I catch sight of the scene in the large mirror; myself, in black stockings and frilly knickers, pouring a glass of wine for a young, tarty blonde prostitute.

She reaches for her fags again. I ask if I can light her up. I hand her the glass, at the same time flicking the lighter on. Her face briefly bathed in a golden glow as she touches the tip of her Silk Cut to the flame. She smiles and blows a small puff into my face. "Sorreh, just tell me if that bothers you."

"No, do it every time. I love it."

"What do you like about it? The smell? It cah't be the smell... You don't smoke, do you?"

"No... I dunno... I think it's because it's kind of bitchy... it kind of makes you look really confident, and I feel sort of submissive..."

A big, infectious grin splits her face. "You could get a donimatrix (she struggles slightly with the word), you know, to do that stuff... Tie you up... Spank your arse... Fuck you with a strap-on..."

"MMMMMM..." I slide an arm around her slim waist, stroking my cock with my other hand. "I'd really like to kiss you..."

She exhales massively and forcefully into my face. "No. Sit down. I'm just here to watch you wank off."

I oblige, spreading my knees once again to pleasure myself as she draws up the swivel chair.

"I want to see you spunk off now. I want to see it shoot all over yourself. All over those tarteh knickers and stockings."

I lie down on the bed, pulling a couple of pillows under my head. Using both hands I start to get myself off. Fingering my balls and anus with my left hand, I gently pull my forskin back and forward over the head of my cock, occasionally licking precum off my fingers. Trudi continues to smoke, unsmiling, occasionally having a sip of her wine. Legs crossed on the chair, she holds her cigarette inches from her red mouth between drags, pouting as she sends each exhale towards my face.

A delicious warm shudder passes through me as my orgasm approaches. I spread my legs and arch my back, thrusting my pubic region forward to emphasize the length and hardness of my erection, in a primeval display of masculinity (ironic, given my girly panties and black stockings). I jerk and my balls start to shoot spunk high into the air. I steal a glance at Trudi; eyes narrowed, smoke drifting from her parted lips, she's watching the spunk spurt from my cock. Bolt after bolt splatters on my belly, french knickers and stocking tops. "Oh, fuck... fuck..." I gasp as I return to earth. The room falls silent.

"Hahahaha!" Laughs Trudi through her last drag, stubbing out in the ashtray. "Look at you. You're fucking covered in cum..." She holds a palm to her face, stifling a laugh, the look of amusement replaced by one of mild shock. "Sorreh... Sorreh..."

I suddenly feel slightly embarrassed and very vulnerable. She could photograph me with her phone, demand more money, anything. I hurry to the bathroom and get out of the slut gear, cleaning myself up with a towel. The thought flashes through my head that I don't want to leave her alone too long with my wallet and stuff, and I feel guilty.

I drive her home; it's late and she's had enough for the night. I'm probably being cool and aloof with her, having regained my composure and distance. She seems not to mind, and remains cheerful.

"Just up here... Did you like that?"

"What do you think? That was really, really wonderful..."

She grins, then looks thoughtful; reaching in her bag for a pen, she scrawls a mobile number on a handy petrol receipt. "You know, what we were talking about before, you know, you sucking off a black guy in front of meh..."

I blush. "You mean, what you were talking about..."

She ignores me. "...Getting fucked, 'n' that, while I watch..."

"Trudi..."

"...I can arrange it, you knor... Seriousleh... I knor this guy... He's clean,"

I open the door for her, smiling slightly nervously. I want her to leave before we're seen. "I'll have a think."

As she climbs out, she hands me the number. "Mi mobile. Seriousleh," she grins, leaning back in. She holds her hands about a foot apart and says quietly "You could wear all that stuff, you knor, stockings and suspenders... He's black, and he's realleh fucking big..."

"Night night, Trudi!"

"He'd definitleh definitleh fuck you for meh..."

I glance in the rear view mirror as I drive away, and she's still smiling and still holding her hands up, now eighteen inches apart.

I carefully place the petrol receipt in my shirt pocket.

OpenMouth
OpenMouth
201 Followers