Paying Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Pussy slave.
840 words
3.75
34.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
64 Followers

Chapter 2: Busy, Busy, Busy

I was sleeping peacefully when I woke feeling the covers being lifted off of me. I had been up most of the night servicing the Ladies and had been rolled onto my back after the one whose legs I had my head in between got up and left. I could feel someone climbing onto the bed behind my head and then apparently straddling my head. Then I felt my nose and mouth being covered by someone sitting on my face. My nose was being wedged up her crack and the lips of her pussy covering my mouth. I knew from experience that my nose would stay covered until I started to lick so that is what I did. Who ever it was had a very wet pussy and I had to swallow often. It did not register immediately but then I heard her telling someone that she was right. As soon as I was not allowed to breathe my tongue would come out and get very busy, and that if I stopped she knew what to do. Simply push my nose up her crack until I did what she wanted.

As long as I kept licking and sucking she kept her cheeks spread or lifted so I could breath through my nose. It smelled a little but all things considered not that bad. When I started to lick too slowly her ass dropped and I knew she wanted me to lick faster. This went on for some time until she finally came and after sitting for a few more minutes she got off of me. She told the other person how great it was and that she would be back soon. She also asked if there were package rates and she was told that there was with a great discount.

She finally got up and I felt my face being wiped with a moist towel and then dried. The woman I had spent the first night with started talking to another woman and was saying that they had three more appontments for me to take care of.

Shortly there after I once again felt someone getting on to the bed above me and then straddle my head, place her knees on my shoulders and sat right on my face with her ass cheeks right over my nose so I could not breath through my nose, and then her pussy covered my mouth. I tried to hold out but it was futile and after less than a minute I started to lick before I passed out. At first she did not spread her cheeks and I thought I was a goner until I heard her being told to remember to spread her cheeks before I actually passed out. with relief I felt my nose being uncovered and was gratefully sniffing her crack along with fresh air.

I sucked her for what seemed a long time until she came, and when I had to get air I licked as fast and as deep as I could to remind her that I needed to breathe. after she got up my face was wiped again and dried.

I was told that there just two more for that day and that I was doing a great job.

The next woman was large and even with her spreading her cheeks I still had a difficult time breathing. I thought that my face was going to be squashed flat and I licked and sucked as fast as I could to keep up with her joy juice filling my mouth and to try and get her to come as quickly as possible. It seemed like a long time and when she came she forgot about my breathing and I came very close to passing out before she finally felt me expiring and spread her cheeks so I could get some air. That was really scary and when she got up I started to plead to be let go. The only thing that got me was a gag in my mouth and a warning not to say anything unless spoken to or they would add additional time to my punishment.

The last one mounted my face the same way and I simply did what I was expected to do until she came and got up.

Then I was told that now I was to do the four of the original women, and I would be spending the night with my face in between one of their legs under the covers and could sleep until they were ready to be sucked off again. I sucked three of them off and then the fourth one pulled my head in between her thighs and I suck her until she came. I was resigned to my fate and actually fell asleep, until she passed gas and the smell woke me up.

My struggles to move my nose away woke her up and then I had to suck her off until she came and then went back to sleep.

psoother
psoother
64 Followers