Payment in Full Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire has to pay again this time for her sister.
4.2k words
4.44
162.6k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

Claire nervously walked up to the door. She could not believe what she was doing. It was over three years since that night, when she had brought off her father's debts with her body. And here she was about to walk back into the same house and deal with the same man again. This time not for her father, no he could rot for all Claire cared; this time was for her sister Amanda. Her sweet young sister only eighteen for a month. Amanda was in debt, very deep in debt and had come up with a wild scheme to get out of it. She had found out about Claire's one night of whoredom and decided to do the same thing. This time not to remove a gambling debt but to get money to clear her own debts. Claire had found out and rushed to stop her. So now she was here at the site of her old shame. For a second she could not move, and then she forced herself to lift the old doorknocker and bang it down hard.

"Yes who is it?" A voice said from behind the door and a small panel opened with two eyes looking out at her.

"Claire Potter, Mr Davis is expecting me." Claire said surprised by how calm her voice was.

"Oh yes Miss Potter. I was told to expect you come in." The door opened to reveal a old man in a butler suit." Follow me I'll take you to Mr Davis." The man turned and led her through the house to a small velvet covered door. He opened the door and gestured for her to enter. Claire took a deep breath and walked into the room.

The first person she saw was Jonathon Davis, Claire had done a little research and found that he was involved in a lot of things many of them illegal. Sat next to him was Amanda, wearing one of Claire's dresses. Seeing her dressed up like that made Claire realise just how grown up her little sister was. She looked gorgeous, her long mousy hair hung down her back. Her make up was perfect, not too much. And the dress showed her body perfectly. A body that was almost better than Claire's. It helped that Amanda was several inches taller than Claire.

The two of them were not alone. There were three other men in the room. They were all sat around a large table covered with playing cards and gambling chips. Claire wondered what they were gambling for, and how much they owed to Jonathon. Would any of them have to sell their daughter's into a night's prostitution like her father had? Of all the five people in the room it was Amanda who spoke first.

"Claire what you doing here?" She said shock obvious in her voice. Claire looked at her with a little smile.

"You really didn't think I'm so stupid. If you had a problem you should have come to me." She said in reply.

"But how did you know where I was?"

"You should have hidden the details better that throwing them in a bin. It was easy to find and I wasn't going to let him get his hands on you if I could help it." She nodded towards Jonathon who put on a fake hurt look.

"Him, and I thought you enjoyed it last time we met." He said Claire looked at him sharply.

"Enjoyed it, oh I just loved being your whore for a night. Letting you use me was so great." She snapped at him, he just laughed.

"Any yet here you are again. You must have enjoyed it."

"No I'm here for my sister nothing else. Now let her go and I'll replace her for you." Jonathon smiled at her and Amanda gasped.

"No Claire no, I won't go. You can't do this for me I won't let you." Claire looked at her sternly.

"You have no idea what you're getting into Amanda. It took me nearly six months to get over the dirty feeling I was left with. I'm not going to let you go through that."

"I am not leaving!" Amanda said staring straight back at Claire. "You go it's my problem and I'll fix it."

"Ladies, "Jonathon said before Claire could respond. "As much as I'd like to watch you two argue I've got better things to do." As he said this he ran his hand along Amanda's thigh. "But I have a proposition for you. A gamble you can take." He looked at Claire as he spoke but all the time was stroking Amanda's thigh.

"What?" Claire asked after a few seconds of silence.

"A simple game of cards. You pick the game we gamble."

"If I win you give us the money and never come into our lives again." Claire said quickly.

"And if I win? What do I get?"

"Me!" Both Claire and Amanda said at the same time. Jonathon laughed at them.

"I've all ready got you both. No I was thinking of something else. If I win I get you", he pointed at Claire. "Once a month for one night you belong to me. You will do what I say all night. For that I will pay you £120,000 at the end of the year. That's £10000 a night."

"I can count," Claire snapped. "So you want me to be your whore for a year."

"A very well paid whore."

"No Claire you can't." Amanda said. Claire looked at her.

"Oh and of course we get the both of you for tonight, if I win." Jonathon smiled at her. He was still stroking Amanda's thigh. Claire looked at her sister, Amanda was pleading with her in her eyes to say no. But Claire thought about it. Could she, how bad would it be. One night every month and at the end of the year so much money.

"If you pay off Amanda's debt then yes."

"Done, what game then?" Amanda looked at Claire in shock.

"Poker, one hand." Jonathon smiled.

"Right. You can deal so you can't say I cheated." Claire sat down and picked up the cards. She shuffled them and dealt Jonathon and herself five cards. She got a fairly good hand two Aces. Jonathon asked for two cards and Claire did the same. She got another Ace making three. Jonathon showed no emotion as he gestured for her to put her cards down.

"Three of a kind," She said putting the three aces down. Jonathon did not react he just looked at the cards.

"Not bad," he said after a few seconds. Then he laid his cards down, card by card. Three tens and two jacks. "A full house is better though." Amanda gasped but Claire said nothing. "Just to be fair I'll let tonight be the first month." Claire looked up at him then over to Amanda who was looking open mouthed at the cards.

"Ok what do you want me to do?" Claire asked.

"Oh we are going to have you both. I and my friend Phil here get you." He pointed to one of the men. "James and Rich get Amanda. That's what we were playing for before you arrived. Now girls lets see what we are getting. Take those clothes off." Claire stood up and slowly stripped off dropping each item of clothing onto the table as she took it off. Amanda watched as her sister stripped then did the same. Claire could tell that the four men in the room were turned on. The atmosphere was suddenly very tense. Jonathon could not help run his hands over Amanda's naked body before she moved away from him. Then he gestured to Claire to walk over to him." I've been telling Phil and the guys just how good you are at blowjobs. Please show him for me."

Claire turned to face Phil as he sat in his chair and sank down in front of him. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. James and Rich had not touched Amanda yet they were still sat watching Claire. She reached up to Phil's trousers and undid them pulling his cock free. It stood up hard ready for her. Looking up at him with her eyes she gently ran her tongue up the underside of his cock and flicked it over the head. Phil gasped and jumped slightly. Then he moaned hard as her lips slide down over him and she sucked his cock into her mouth drawing it deep in her throat. She took him as far down her throat as she could and sucked hard on him. Phil gasped hard and she felt both his hands gripping her head. His fingers wrapping in her blonde hair holding her to him.

She began to slide her mouth up and down his cock. Sucking and licking on him as she did. She wrapped her tongue around his cock, or ran it up the vein on the back. Phil groaned loudly as she sucked on him. Claire heard a soft gasp and glanced over. James had Amanda by the hair and was pulling her mouth down to his cock. Claire looked away just as her younger sister took the cock into her mouth. Claire focused on the cock in her mouth, trying to ignore James moans from her sister sucking on him. She licked her tongue over the head wrapping it all around the swollen gland and making Phil gasp hard. He was urging her to suck harder, moaning and hissing as her lips moved up and down the length of his cock.

Claire felt movement behind her then hissed as a finger was pushed into her pussy. She forced herself to keep sucking as Jonathon began to finger her deeply. She could tell that Phil was close to cumming from his breathing and the way his cock was throbbing in her mouth. She slid her tongue over the eye of his cock and licked it all over. It was the trigger for Phil. He grasped her head tight and pushed his cock right into her throat. Claire fought against the urge to gag as his cock ramming into her throat. Then hot cum exploded into her mouth and throat, she swallowed hard as it filled her mouth threatening to choke her. Phil collapsed back into the chair gasping hard.

"God, she's as good as you said she was." He hissed to Jonathon who laughed.

"Told you and it looks like it runs in the family." He answered nodding towards Amanda. Claire glanced over and saw her little sister sucking hard on James cock like a little slut. Phil laughed to.

"May be I should get her to suck me off in a bit."

"You'll have to ask James and Rich. They won her after all." Jonathon turned to face Claire. "And as for you come here I want you to suck on my cock." Claire started to get up to walk over to him. "No crawl to me on your knees." Claire looked at him then crawled over to where he stood. "That it, now get my cock out and suck on it like the whore you are." The look she gave him was pure venom but she did as he said. Reaching up she undid his trousers and pulled them down then. She moved her hand up to cup his hard cock. She licked it the same way she had Phil's. Sliding the tip of her tongue up the underside of his cock then over the head and down the top to the base again. She moved up to the head and slowly slid her lips down the length of his cock feeling it slide into her throat. She sucked gently on the hard hot cock in her mouth. Then began to slide her mouth up and down him sucking all the time. Jonathon wrapped his hands around her head. Claire remembered what happened last time and she mentally prepared for him to thrust into her mouth. To her surprise he didn't all he did was wrap her hair around his fingers.

Claire kept sliding her lips up and down him moving faster now. All the time she was wrapping her tongue around his cock. Licking it all over running her cock over the head. She heard Jonathon gasping softly as she sucked on him. Claire wanted to finish this as soon as she could so she ran her hands up to his balls. She ran his balls round her fingers sucking as hard as she could. Moving her mouth up and down him quickly. Drawing him into her throat running her tongue over his head. From Jonathon's gasps she knew he was close to cumming, and she guessed he was fighting it. She moved her hand under his balls to rub her finger just underneath them. She knew the effect that would have on him. And within a few seconds she felt him tensing. Then hot cum pumped into her mouth, she swallowed hard feeling it slide down her throat. Jonathon gasped hard as he came pushing his cock into her mouth. He released her once she had swallowed all his cum.

"As good as I remembered," he said smiling at her. Before she could answer there was a thump and a high-pitched squeal. She looked over and saw her sister bent over the table with Rich stood behind her fucking her hard. There were still traces of sperm on Amanda's lips from where James had cum in her mouth. Her eyes were wide and she was gasping and squealing as Rich fucked her. Claire could see the way her body rocked with each thrust and the increasing look of lust in her sisters eyes. So, Claire thought, sucking was not the only thing that ran in her family. Enjoying being used as a whore seemed to as well.

"Should I fuck her like that, over the table?" Phil's question drew Claire's attention away from the sight of her younger sister being taken like a slut. She waited for Jonathon's answer with a faint interest. He thought for a second before answering.

"You could, but then you'd be depriving yourself of her great breasts. Get her to sit on you. I know she likes that. Then you can let her fuck you and you can suck on her breasts at the same time." Phil nodded thinking about it.

"Sounds good," he finally said. Claire sat listening to these two men discussing how to fuck her as if she was a thing to be used. What made it worse was the little thrill that ran through her as she listened to them. She felt her body reacting to the idea of them wanting to use her. "Ok then girl," Phil said to Claire. "Get up here and ride my cock like a whore." With out a word she got up and walked over to where he was sat. She looked down and saw his hard cock waiting for her. She positioned herself over him and reached down to wrap her fingers around his cock. Then she guided herself down on him, letting his cock slowly open up her pussy. She felt him entering her as she moved down and could not hold back the soft moan that seemed to come from deep inside her throat.

Once she had slide as far down as she could Claire pulled herself up him till his head was just inside her. Then she dropped down feeling his cock push right into her. She quickly set up a fast rhythm. Moving up and down him rapidly and deeply. Her reward was to hear him gasping hard. Then his hands moved up to cup her breasts and her lent forwards taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking hard on it. Claire hissed and pushed her chest forwards trying to force the breast into his mouth. Phil accepted her offer to suck harder on her breasts. Claire gasped and kept up her pace riding up and down on his hard cock. The sensation sent a shiver through her and she moaned softly. Again as the last time she was being turned on by the situation as much as by the cock inside her. Being used by these men as their own private whore aroused something inside her.

Behind her she heard Amanda's passionate squeals and glanced over. The look in her sister's eyes told Claire that she too was aroused as much by the situation as by the way she was being fucked. Then she saw Jonathon stood behind her moving to kneel down. Claire could not figure out what he was doing for a second. Then as he ran his hands over her buttocks she guessed.

"God no," she gasped at him. "No way I'm not letting you." He cut her off.

"You're ours for the night remember. If I want to strap you down and whip you I will. And if I want to fuck your ass I will as well. Now shut up and hold still for a second whore." The coldness in his voice made her obey. She felt his hands open her buttocks then his cock moving down between them. She bit her lip as the head pushed at her ass trying to open it up. He entered her slowly his head forcing her ass open. Then with a sharp push he was in her. Claire stifled a squeal as she felt him entering her. His cock pushing into her ass. It hurt, oh god did it hurt. Phil thrust up into her and Claire gave a hiss at the sensation of having two big cocks inside her. They began to take it in turns to thrust into her. First Phil and then Jonathon. Neither seemed to care that her gasps were a mix of pain and pleasure. Or that she was biting her lip to avoid crying at the pain she felt.

The two men fucked her hard. Both thrusting into her hard making her gasp and hiss. Slowly the sharp pain from her ass seemed to subside. Her hisses of pain turned to hisses of soft feeling, not pleasure it was too sharp for pleasure. But the pain had gone now. So much that she began to enjoy the sensation of Phil's cock thrusting into her wet pussy. His mouth was back on her breast and she could feel his lips on her flesh and his tongue licking around her nipple. From the gasps he was making she guessed he was enjoying fucking her. His cock felt hot inside her and seemed to fill her pussy totally.

"Oh god," Phil hissed, "your cunt is so hot bitch." He said and kissed her hard then without any warning she felt his cock jump and hot cum filled her pussy. Phil groaned as he came in her shuddering in pleasure at his orgasm. Claire brace thinking that Jonathon was going to keep on fucking her ass. But again he shocked her by releasing her and pulling out. He lifted her up and almost carried her over to the table pushing her face down on it. Over the table she could see James ramming his cock hard into Amanda as she lay on the floor clinging to him. Rich had obviously finished and was sat in his chair gasping hard.

"Hey James," Jonathon hissed over Claire's back. "Bring the little bitch up her. Let the two sisters watch each other as we fuck their brains out for them." James laughed and pulled Amanda up bending her over the table in front of Claire. The two sisters were only inches away from each other. Claire felt Jonathon's cock rubbing over her thighs and ass. She knew he was playing with her. Making her wonder, would he fuck her ass or her pussy? Then she gasped as his hard cock rammed right into her pussy slamming in as deep as he could push it. At almost the same time James thrust into Amanda and Claire saw her eyes go wide and heard her sisters squeal of feeling.

The two men seemed to be in competition with each other. Each thrusting as hard as they could into their girl. Almost as if they were showing how powerful they were. Claire and gasped and moaned, Amanda squealed and hissed as they were both rammed into hard. Claire watched her sister as James thrust in and out of her. Her face glistened with sweat and the fringe of her hair was matted and stuck to her forehead. Amanda's eyes were half shut and filled with lust and passion. Claire could tell from her little sister's breathing and face how close she was to cumming. And she was certain that Amanda could see the same in Claire's face. Each thrust into them drove them so close that they could almost kiss. Instead Claire reached out and grabbed Amanda's hands. The two girls gripped each other's hands tightly as the men rammed in and out seemingly harder and harder.

Amanda lasted longer than Claire. Who felt her orgasm building in her until it was an unstoppable flood that swept over her. With a shudder she came hissing and gasping hard. Her whole body seemed on fire and she gasped for breath as she came. Jonathon held her down as her body threatened to jerk off the table and kept ramming into her which only added to her orgasm. For what seemed like forever the waves of pleasure rippled through her and she buried her head in the table to stifle harsh moans of pleasure. Finally the waves ended and Claire could lift her head gasping still but now in moderate control of herself. She looked at Amanda just in time to see her sister's orgasm about to erupt.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK GODDDDD!!!" Amanda squeal as she came then gave a long inarticulate scream of pleasure. Claire watched her sister's face as the orgasm ran its course. Saw the fire in her eyes and heard the feeling in the cry drawn from deep in her throat. Amanda did not jerk or buck, she went rigid gasping and squealing as the orgasm spent itself out in her. Then she collapsed breathing hard with a faint smile on her lips.

Both men now having let the girls have their pleasure started to use them for their own pleasure. Jonathon pulled Claire back into him, as he ramming in and out with so much force Claire was certain her thighs were going to be bruised in the morning. She could hear the sound of his legs slapping against hers. James pushed Amanda forwards against the table making it rock. His one hand reached up to grab her long hair and pulled back making her arch her neck towards him with a faint hiss of pain. Claire gasped and Amanda began to squeal softly again as the force of the thrusts in them effected them. Both girls were so aroused that even though the men were being too hard it was enough. Claire could feel a second orgasm building in her. She guessed from the rising pitch of Amanda's voice that her sister was the same. All it needed was a trigger to set them off.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers
12