Payment Rendered

Story Info
Britney stared at the picture on her phone.
3.3k words
4.28
99.3k
76
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Politari
Politari
17 Followers

Britney stared at the picture on her phone. She didn't even know where it came from; she'd simply received a text from an unknown number with a picture of her on top of her friend Brian, totally naked and obviously riding his cock. Along with the picture came a single sentence: "If you don't follow my instructions exactly, this gets sent to your husband." Her first reaction was utter panic, then rage that someone was attempting to blackmail her. "Fuck this, I'll turn them in!" she'd thought at the time, which rapidly cooled back to panic as she'd waited several more days to hear back from the unknown caller. She'd spent every moment between with her husband, doing her best to ensure he was as happy as could be. She'd even told him to stop wearing condoms, as she knew he hated them. She knew the possibilities of getting pregnant had been slim, since she'd just had her period. Finally, she got a text telling her to find a place alone, and call. She'd immediately dialed, as her husband was at work.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Well, that's not the best attitude to take, knowing the information I have in my possession. I'm a click away from the forward button. I'm sure your husband would love to see that text at lunch."

She paled, moderating her tone. "What do you want from me?"

"Much better. You know, I think I want a little bit of what you seem to give out so freely to everyone else."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think I want to fuck you; I think I want to see what's so amazing about your pussy."

Britney flushed, his words causing her hand holding the phone to shake. "Yeah, well, that's never going to happen."

"Well, I'll tell you what. You meet me at the La Quinta off Rosen and Gable next Friday at 9 p.m., room 215. If you show up, this all goes away. If not, this picture ends up in a text to your husband, and maybe your family. Oh, and wear leggings and boots....your ass looks amazing in those. And last but not least- your husband is cut off from sex until I'm done. I want the next cock you feel to be mine. I'll know, too."

Britney stood there quietly, holding the phone as she heard the other line click. A million thoughts cascaded through her head, from calling the police, to confronting him at the hotel now, to just telling her husband about the affair. For the next couple of days, she spent extra time at work, trying to decide what to do. It wasn't until her husband complained that she realized she'd been prepping for the inevitable...she hadn't slept with her husband since the phone call. A sense of despair settled in as she resigned herself to meeting the unknown man the next Friday.

ONE WEEK LATER

The following Friday, she stood outside room 215, simply staring at the door. She could see herself in the reflection from the window; despite her obvious discomfort, a part of her noted she DID look great. Her black hair was up in a bun, and the sweater dress she wore clung to every curve of her 5'5 frame, making a perfect hourglass. The boots and leggings set the dress off perfectly, and she knew from her husband's glances that he wished she were staying in tonight. She'd told him she was going out with the girls....oddly enough, the same excuse she'd used when she met with Brian in the past. Taking a deep breath, she hesitantly knocked, and the door opened to a man standing framed in the light from the bathroom. She noted he wasn't bad looking, about 5'10, with a shaved head. He was fairly broad across the shoulders, and Britney noticed the muscles playing beneath the t-shirt he wore.

"Please, come in."

Britney stepped inside slowly, halting as the door closed behind her.

"Did you want a beer or something?" he asked.

"I'm not your friend. I came here to find out what you want to get those pictures back."

"Fair enough," he said. "Go ahead and have a seat, then," as he waved her towards the side of the bed.

Britney gingerly sat on the edge of the bed, keeping her eyes on the man as he walked past her towards the TV. "I don't plan to be here all night. How did you get that fucking picture?"

The man turned to her, slowly smiling. "Picture? Oh, it's far more than that. You see, your "friend" Brian keeps a security system in his house. Did you know that? A pathetic one, in all honesty. A few sensors over the door frame, and a closed loop video system. It took me all of ten minutes to bypass the sensors over the door when I broke in, and I managed to pick up this LOVELY little home porno when I played the files in the system."

He turned on the TV, pressing play on the DVD player. Immediately, the screen flashed to Britney, her naked back to the camera, as her ass rose and fell over Brian's hips. She could hear her voice in the background, saying "You like the way that feels? Give me that cock. Fill my pussy with your cum."

As the video continued to play, Britney's eyes glazed over, her mouth hanging open. This couldn't be happening. How could this be real? She couldn't even say it wasn't her...her tattoo's were pretty distinctive, there was no way to fake the sleeve and tramp stamp clearly visible on the screen.

Britney continued to stare at the screen, and felt an odd twinge as she saw herself fucking Brian, licking her lips uneasily. She didn't even notice as the man settled behind her, and she twitched in shock when she felt his hand on the back of her neck. Her eyes remained locked on the screen, even when she felt his hand drift lower over her back to her waist.

"I think we can agree that's you, right? I'm not gonna lie, you look amazing. I had to see you for myself."

Britney continued to stare at herself sliding up and down Brian's cock, as her image on the screen begged him to shoot his load. "What do you want from me?" she whispered finally.

"Want? I want what you obviously wanted Brian to do. I want to cum in that little pussy."

Britney shook her head. "No. I can't do that. The only reason I let him even fuck me without a condom is that he had a vasectomy."

"Well, I don't have a vasectomy. And I don't have a condom. So you have some decisions to make I guess, don't you? I haven't cum in two weeks- I've been waiting for you to take care of that for me. So, which is more important? You either let me fuck you unprotected, or I send this video to your husband, your family, and everyone you know. What's it going to be?"

Britney's thoughts raced. She couldn't let him fuck her. It was the wrong time, REALLY the wrong time. She knew she was in the middle of her cycle. She didn't even want to fuck him WITH birth control, let alone without.

"I can't. It's the wrong time. Can we come to some other arrangement? I'll give you a blowjob, anything else. Just not that."

The man shook his head, stepping around in front of her. He stood next to the TV, forcing her to meet his eyes. "Listen closely. I don't want anything other than to fuck that tight little pussy. I've been thinking about nothing else for weeks. I know you're in the middle of your cycle, and I know you're not on birth control. I know you don't have medical insurance. I also know you don't have a dime to your name, and neither does your useless husband. I've done my homework- I know more about you than you realize. So, this is your choice. You let me cum inside of you; totally unprotected, knowing you might get pregnant. Or, you walk out of here, and deal with the consequences of your past indiscretions. Which is it going to be?"

The man's words acted like a punch to the stomach, causing the air to leave her in a gasp. She searched his eyes, looking for some sense he was joking. His face was expressionless, but she sensed a coiled energy, and his eyes burned with hunger, which oddly paired with the heat she'd already been feeling from watching herself on the TV. Britney sat quietly, her eyes flickering from his face to the continuing action from the DVD. If she let that DVD get released, her marriage was over. Not only that, she'd never be able to look her friends and family in the eyes again. Her eyes locked onto the screen; she knew Brian's climax was occurring, as she was telling him how good his cum felt. It was true; she'd always had a fetish for unprotected sex, and loved the feeling of hot cum inside of her. She didn't like the idea of pregnancy, though, or not having control over her choices. Taking a deep breath, she decided to roll the dice. She could always pawn something and get a morning after pill anyway.

"All right. But just the one time."

The man smiled, and said "Oh, and I know what you're thinking...the morning after pill isn't in the cards. If this happens, you don't get to make a run to the pharmacy. I'll know, and you'll suddenly be the talk of the town. No sex with your husband for another week, too. I want to make sure you know who the father is. Now, stand up and turn around."

Britney stared at him for a few more seconds, then slowly rose, turning her back to the television. Immediately she felt his presence behind her, and shuddered when she felt his hands close around her waist. He pulled her back against his chest, and she took a deep breath as she felt his lips brush her ear, sweeping slowly down to her neck. She cried out as he bit into the back of her neck, and immediately felt a wave of heat rush between her legs. His hands swept under the back of her dress, and followed the curve of her inner thing to the juncture of her legs. Britney felt humiliated, knowing he felt the wetness gathered there. How did he know exactly what to do to turn her on? The video, she thought. He watched me on the video.

"Take off your boots," he said. She slowly reached down, sliding first one boot off, then the other. As soon as she stood back up, he grasped the sides of her leggings, slowly lowering them from around her hips to her ankles. Absently, she lifted her feet, assisting him in removing the final barrier keeping him from her burning snatch. Sure enough, as soon as her leggings were thrown to the side, his hand glided back in from behind, immediately sinking first one, then two fingers deeply inside of her. She clutched his arm, gasping as he plunged deeply inside of her.

He whispered in her ear, saying "That's it, I want this pussy soaking. I want to make sure I'm all the way inside you when I cum."

His words inflamed her, and she arched her back against his chest. Slowly, he lifted the dress over her head, throwing it the way of her leggings. Her bra immediately followed, leaving her standing naked at the edge of the bed, with the fingers of a strange man inside her. The thought was incredibly arousing, despite what she knew was about to happen. The man behind her removed his fingers, but not before whispering in her ear, "Get on the bed, face down, on your knees. Make sure that beautiful ass is high in the air, and your legs are spread." She tilted forward, crawling up the side, and set herself as he had directed. She knew in this position she looked like a whore waiting to be mounted, and the thought sent another wave of heat through her pussy. She felt more than saw his movements, and heard the distinctive sound of a belt buckle hitting the floor. When his weight settled on the bed behind her, she looked back between her legs. She saw him slowly slide to meet her, and a massive prick moving toward her, fully erect. She knew the only thing separating them now was air, and soon that cock would be buried to the hilt inside her. She closed her eyes when she felt his him begin sluicing his manhood through her soaking wet lips.

Britney's mind was racing as the head slid slowly up and down between the lips of her pussy; she jumped slightly every time it paused at her opening, knowing that between the wetness smeared over the tip and the juices still coating her passage, it would be a simple movement to slide smoothly inside of her. She'd initially tried pulling away, but his hands wrapped around her waist, holding her in a grip like a vice. The knees between her legs held her widespread, and she felt the hair from his legs tickling the backs of her thighs while he teased her. Her ass was upright and tilted slightly upwards, as her arched back presented a perfect view of her shaven slit.

"Your little pussy is so wet....keep it wet and ready for my cum."

Britney cringed slightly, wishing she could do just the opposite. Despite herself, the position of utter dominance and control he had over her was intensely arousing, and the more she thought about it, the wetter she became. While this was blackmail pure and simple, the thought of being bent over, forced to take his cock inside of her was plucking some chord she hadn't even been aware existed. She shuddered as he slowed his teasing, and tensed slightly when he began to pull her hips centimeter by centimeter backwards, gradually feeding the head of his cock into her passage.

"Mmmm...you're on fire. Don't worry, I'll go slow. I want you to remember every second of the night you got knocked up."

His words made her gasp, and she couldn't help but focus on the feeling of his cock as it slid deeper. As it sank with agonizing slowness past her lips and into her depths, her hands clenched the sheets, and her breath came in harsh pants as she felt every bump and ridge as he filled her. Her pussy clamped unwillingly around his hardness, and she felt an orgasm rip through her as he bottomed out, the head of his cock kissing up to her cervix. She hated thinking of her juices bathing his cock, and that her traitorous pussy was milking him, trying to draw out his load. As he pressed her ass against his hips, she felt his balls come to rest against her lips. Her stomach clenched, and she felt a flutter of panic, knowing he intended to empty the sperm filled contents deep inside of her. He paused, letting her adjust to his girth, and a part of her wondered how she might escape the fate he had in mind for her.

"Mmm...you feel better than I could have hoped..."

Britney involuntarily clenched around him as he slowly began to withdraw, drawing a ragged gasp from his lips. She tensed again as he slid deeply back into her, locking himself against her upraised cheeks. Her eyes closed, mouth open, as he settled into a rhythm, slowly rocking himself in and out of her soaking cunt. If it weren't for the fact that he intended to fill her passage with cum, she knew she'd be thoroughly enjoying herself; that thought alone kept her from pushing back, from begging him to fuck her harder.

"Is this turning you on, Britney? The thought that I'm already leaking cum inside of you? You can tell me, I saw the video, I know how much you like it."

He punctuated his words with an extra hard thrust, grinding himself even deeper inside her. Britney cried out, her voice muffled in the sheets. Despite herself, she could feel the onrushing of another orgasm, and screamed as another hard thrust sent her convulsing, her pussy spasming uncontrollably around his rod. He waited while she gasped for breath, and stroked a hand lovingly along her bare back as she shook. When she finally regained control, he latched a hand in her hair, tilting her upright into his lap, seating her firmly on the prick still encased in her pussy.

"Are you ready, baby? I can't hold on much longer. It's time for you to hold up your end of the bargain."

Britney shook her head, fear sweeping the last orgasmic high from her mind, leaving her clear-headed. "No, please don't do this. I don't want to get pregnant."

He began to move again behind her, slowly withdrawing, then thrusting back in, each time bottoming out in her depths. "You can beg all you want, this little box is gonna be filled with cum in a few minutes. Just relax and take it."

Britney felt him pull back slightly on her hair, forcing her to lean back into his shoulder. He gently bit down on her neck, gradually working closer until his face was right beside hers. His other hand wrapped around her waist, ensuring she was locked in his lap. She felt him begin to slow down, and knew it would happen soon. Her terror forced her to furtively begin to struggle, grasping futilely at the arm wrapped around her waist. She could feel him getting harder inside of her, the tip of his cock almost seeming to reach deeper, searching for her womb.

"So close...here it comes...oh yeah...concentrate on my cock, baby..."

Britney froze as he withdrew one last time, then sent his cock deep, forcing her down, her pussy taking in every inch. She felt him twitch, deep inside of her, then felt an explosion of warmth, while he grunted behind her. His cock surged repeatedly, and she knew he was firing rope upon rope of semen deep inside her unprotected snatch. As he continued to shoot, Britney imagined it flooding through her cervix, coating her womb. She continued to milk him, her muscles contracting slowly around his shaft. She had never felt this much cum inside of her before, and the warmth coupled with her fear surprised her into another wild orgasm, as she surrendered to the inevitable. He continued to hold her pressed to his hips, as his cock throbbed its load inside of her, her naked back pressed to his chest. For minutes they sat there, both gasping, as his cock twitched the final remnants of his sperm into her depths. Britney felt his hands reach up, cupping her breasts, while he nuzzled the side of her neck. His gradually shrinking cock was still embedded between her legs, and she felt oddly content as he continued to nip the back and sides of her neck. She turned slightly to the side, and he captured her mouth, hungrily kissing her. When he finally pulled away, she looked him in the eyes, leaning back on his shoulder.

He smirked slightly, a move which somehow sent another twitch of heat through her now exhausted body. "I'm Mark, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Britney actually laughed, finding it hilarious that she was just now finding out the name of her blackmailer, while his cum was slowly dripping down her thigh. "Yeah, same to you."

She rolled off his lap, stretching luxuriously on the bed. "Well, Mark, that was surprisingly fun. So since the damage is already done, do we get to go for a round two, or what?"

She saw his eyes widen, and the hunger return from earlier. His cock, shiny with her juices, twitched and began to harden. "I think something can be arranged," he said, pushing her slowly back into the pillows.

To be continued......

Politari
Politari
17 Followers