Peace Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite that pushing, however, Zahra held firm - her bite becoming more about domination than pain, as it continued. She, loving the sound of Chloe's soft whimpers, and the feeling of her enemy pushing meekly against her.

But as Zahra began to lose herself in the enjoyment of the moment, even moaning - though she did not mean to, Chloe struck. Moving her own hands from shoulders in, and gouging her sharp-nailed thumbs into Zahra's eyes. Shut quickly though they did, to avoid any permanent damage, the owner of those shuttered eyes had no choice but to release her long, gnawing bite and to roll away.

It was only then, that the two women took stock of all that had occurred as they rested. Chloe, as she fought back her tears, and Zahra as her own, now aching eyes began to leak. Each had wounded the other - hurt the other with attacks of word and force. But their greatest pain came from frustration.

Frustration not about some counter they had missed, or attack they were forced to endure, but at the other's refusal to give in. For each had lived their lives, almost as a princess - the only children of wealthy families. Always getting what they wanted, when they wanted it. And all, either of them wanted at that moment, as they laid there approximately 6 feet apart, was the other to concede the fight. Was for their rival to admit they were wrong in those things they said, and give in to them. It was that latter part, the giving in to them, that neither truly understood.

A failure to understand that did not stop them from pushing themselves to their knees. Even as their chests heaved for breath and their eyes remained averted from each other. Neither of the two enemies wanting the other to see them cry. Not wanting to give them the satisfaction of knowing how effective their attacks had been.

But, as they remained there on their knees, with their palms pressed to their bare upper thighs, their unclasped bras finally fell from their shoulders. The happening exposing their breasts, and as they each let those garments fall to the floor, removing the last traces of fabric that hid their naked forms from one another.

They could both see it, out of the corner of their averted and crying eyes. That falling. That freeing of breasts. And though they wanted with so much of themselves to never look at the other again, immediately, they found their eyes move. Those windows to the soul betraying their wishes and locking onto the body of their rival. Their enemy.

The sight of the other's breasts and their naked body seemed to transfix them for a moment. In so many ways they could not explain it then, nor can I for you now. And though that moment of admiration, jealousy, and hatred seemed to last forever, finally, Chloe spoke and broke it.

"I expected you to be covered in hair like an animal..." Chloe, said shortly, her eyes melting into a red-hot glare.

"Shut up!" Zahra bristled, as she began to rise from her kneeling position. "I can barely see your body under your giant nose!" The Arab guest added, just as she found her footing.

"Oh, I think you can see it just fine, judging by those nipples of yours." Came Chloe's reply, one she gave as she followed her rival to her feet.

"Who the fuck are you to make a comment like that? Look at yours, Jew! If you can find them in those giant areolae of yours..." The comment was biting, so much so that as she said it, Zahra knew it would incense her classmate.

"B-b-bitch! Muslim BITCH!" Was all Chloe could muster in a stutter. The comment being one that hit at an area of her body she had always felt self-conscious about.

"Jewish cunt." Replied Zahra, as her lips bent into a smirk, knowing the damage she had done with her words.

But as one spoke and the other replied, they neared each other again. Their eyes locked in a hateful glare. And as those eyes spoke for them, sharing all those feelings coursing through their bodies and mind, they could feel it. Their mutual need to re-engage. To fight again, and bend the other to their will. But before either acted on that, Chloe, almost boiling over with rage, spit. Her saliva landing on Zahra's chest, between her tits, and then dripping down her body from there.

At the realization of what had just happened, Zahra began to charge forward, she too deciding to spit just as Chloe started to make that same advance. Her own projectile landing between Chloe's tits a half-second before the two engaged. Each of the two rivals burying their fingers in each other's hair and yanking hard. Each wanting - looking to throw their enemy to the floor. To demonstrate their own power, and force the other to finally give in.

But as each tried to throw - to toss, they found the other more than game. Each keeping their feet through one attempt and then another, their nude bodies slamming together, as each sought whatever leverage they could find. The saliva each wore meeting and spreading as their bodies pressed together without hindrance for the first time.

In that freedom, breasts smashed into breasts. Thighs crashed into thighs, as each stumbled. And soft, unmuscled tummies, coated in the saliva of not just they, but of their enemy met and slid this way and that, as they battled there in Chloe's living room.

Battle though they did - try though they did, each putting all their weight and strength behind attempts at breaking their parity, they each failed, time and again. Their vicious pulling of each others hair and wide lunges causing them only to stumble together, wildly, across the room and then back. Their lips releasing heavy breaths of exertion, whimpers of pain, and insults of a quick, hissed, and animalistic nature.

"Jewish slut!" "Arab cunt!" "Jewess..." "Jihadi..."

But finally, when Zahra could take not a moment's more of their stalemate, she released her right hand from Chloe's hair and then buried the same balled into a fist deep in the Jewish host's tummy. A blow that caused their wild twirling to stop, and Chloe to gasp for air, as she released her own grips of hair in a wounded stagger. The punch made worse by how little it was expected by she who suffered it. She expecting their mutual hairpulling struggle to continue until one had finally won it.

But Chloe's state of confusion did little to stay Zahra's hands, as before the former had stumbled even a few feet away, the latter struck again. The Arab guest lifting and driving a hard right knee and thigh into Chloe's stomach. The blow knocking the wind out of the Jewish host, who at the effect began to almost keel over.

"You Jews are so weak..." Zahra mused, as again she took a handful of Chloe's hair. A grip she then used to drag her enemy's head up, so that she could look into her glassy eyes.

"F-" Chloe began, only to find her words coming out as little more than a prolonged wheeze.

"Hmm, what's that? I can't hear Jewwwww..." The Arab taunted, as she drug Chloe's face into her spit-covered stomach, and then up between her large, bare breasts.

"I - said..." Again Chloe spoke, but this time, as her words gave out, she drove her own fist home, slamming it right into Zahra's solar plexus. A strike delivered so hard that in a flash, she who felt it wilted. Releasing Chloe's hair, and letting loose a deep, windless gasp, as if she had been sat on by an elephant.

A sound that came just as she who made it bent over, her hands moving to her knees to try and catch some amount of breath. But all she found was Chloe's own rising leg, which landed knee first, in the gut of Zahra. And though she wanted to collapse, Zahra found that same knee return, not once, but twice into her tummy. Blows delivered as Chloe grabbed her own fistful of Zahra's black hair, using the grip to keep her enemy upright - just as was done to her.

"God I hope you enjoyed your little moment in the sun, sand nigger. Because I know I am loving the sound of you in pain." Chloe said with all the restraint of a rabid wolverine, her comment directed at Zahra's groans of pain, which seemed to get louder with each risen knee.

Zahra wanted to respond, to counter such vile language and devastating attacks, but instead she could offer nothing other than a failing effort to remain on her feet. An effort that was not aided by a stinging right fist being hurled into her left cheek by Chloe. A hit that knocked Zahra down to her knees, and split her bottom lip wide open.

"To think, there was a time when I wanted to be your friend." Came a confidence-laced remark from Chloe, who held onto her grip of hair. One she used to twist Zahra's head back and forth in a cruel playfulness.

"Do you think we could have been friends, Zahra...?" Though she asked, Chloe sought no answer, she instead pulling harshly at her enemy's raven-black hair, forcing her to look up as her bottom lip began to bleed.

"Ah, well - should have known I couldn't trust an Arab bitch." As the words passed over Zahra, who was only then beginning to recover, Chloe fired another fist into Zahra's face. The blow landing hard, smashing the Arab girl's nose against her face, nearly breaking it, though stopping just short.

"Uggghhhh." Was all that Zahra could muster, as she began to wobble on her knees, her nose not just dripping, but letting loose a torrent of blood. Blood that Chloe pressed to her own nude mound, wiping it and in the process, her enemy's face on herself - claiming the crimson as a sign of her impending victory. And though she had it, that marking of transferred plasma, she let Zahra linger, keeping mound pressed to cheek as she enjoyed the feeling of complete dominance.

As Chloe stood there with legs spread, lost in a trance of unabated control and her rival's intoxicating weakness, she did not notice Zahra's movement. The arms of which lifted and hands of which positioned, just in time to press against Chloe's ass cheeks, and slam her lower body forward. Forward into the open jaw of Zahra, which bit down hard on the Jewish host's bare, and blood-stained pubic mound.

And whereas before Zahra's bite lingered, this time it was released quickly, as a moment later, one of the pressing hands of the same formed a fist and shot up. That fist slamming into the bottom of Chloe's jaw in an off-angled uppercut, which hit with such force that the neck of she who took it audibly cracked at the impact. A sound that played background as Zahra fought her way to her feet and Chloe staggered backward.

"Kike!" Zahra shouted, incensed by Chloe's humiliating moment of dominance. But her shout was not alone, as just as it echoed in the Jewish host's head, a left fist struck hard, flattening and smashing Chloe's upper lip, splitting it wide.

And though before each had taken turns in throwing unopposed punches and knees, Chloe, in desperation fired back, her own fist landing with a resounding plop against Zahra's tummy.

Not to be outdone, or dominated by her enemy again, Zahra, despite the body blow, threw another punch, one which splashed against and across Chloe's beautiful tits.

"Owe! Brown cunt!" Chloe shouted in pain, before throwing a counter blow, one that smashed into Zahra's right cheek. One which was then mimicked by the guest, and then countered by the host. Each throwing their own punches, back and forth. Fists landing and burrowing into each other's faces and bodies until the exertion of it - the pain of it all, caused their fists to slow, and their tired bodies to lean.

Not in one direction or another, but together, the two stumbling as they fought to keep punching. Their blows at that point weak, and unaimed - landing on hips and ribs, only for the arms that threw them to fall limp at their sides a moment later. The eyes of the two warring women blackened, their lips broken and noses smashed, each dripping with blood and sweat, even as their cheeks began to swell from those impacts they suffered.

Cheeks which on one side pressed together, their blood-covered faces almost sticking together as they leaned into each other just to keep themselves standing. But even with that hateful embrace, they together collapsed to their knees in a clump, each letting loose a groan as their wounded and bruised bodies absorbed the impact.

"Get the fuck off me, you dirty Je-" Zahra demanded, or tried to, as midway through she found Chloe's fist ram into her stomach - cutting off her words.

"Give in, and I will, you Arab whor-" Came Chloe's attempted, reply, before she too found a punch thrown hard into her stomach. Each of the two women dizzy and wobbling, even there on their knees. Each only held up by the other, though they would never admit that to each other.

Denial though they were in, each was aware they could not punch each other much longer. Their arms almost dead weight at their sides, their legs buckling, even in their kneeling state. With that knowledge in mind, and as each leaned their heads against each other's shoulders, Chloe sought to change tactics - or at least pretend to.

"I thought they ... chopped off your ... clits..." Chloe struggled to get the words out, but when she did, she used what little arm strength she had left to reach for Zahra's pussy with her right hand. Her fingers curled, as she dug them into her Arab enemy's sex.

In her exhaustion, Zahra, even as she let loose a terrible scream of pain, could not even pull away from their clinch. She instead using her hands to try and reach for Chloe's wrist, even as they continued to lean together. But as her hands withdrew, Chloe's left hand moved between their pressed bodies and shoved, sending Zahra back just enough for the Jewish host to use her retracted right hand to throw one last right fist into Zahra's face. The blow, after sending up a spray of blood and sweat, sending the exhausted Arab sprawling back and to the carpeted floor on her stomach.

"Just... Give... In... You rag head bitch..." Chloe demanded as she collapsed forward onto Zahra's back. The Jewish host then dragging herself into a straddle of her guest's back with a grip on the latter's sweat-wet hair.

"NoooOOooo." Zahra moaned as she felt her neck bend backward painfully. A moan that grew in volume and intensity, as Chloe pulled back harder, and further. The Jewish girl putting all of her energy into the pull, even though she could barely keep herself from collapsing atop her enemy.

"Cry for me..." Chloe demanded as she yanked back at Zahra's hair. Not just for a moment, but as hard as she could, for as long as she could keep upright. But finally, even as she bent the Arab girl's neck to the very point of snapping, Chloe finally gave way. She slipping off of her rival's sweat, blood, and tear-drenched body to the floor. The Jewish girl's hands being too weak at that point to keep their grip on Zahra's hair.

Agony though she had been in, as her hair was released, and the weight of her enemy was removed, Zahra clambered and crawled. Moving as fast as she could after Chloe. The Arab arriving just as her host made it back to all fours a foot or two from the couch on which their battle began. A position that left her side open to Zahra's rising leg which drove into Chloe's ribs, knocking her back down to the carpeted floor on her side.

"You're gonna be the one who cries, Jew girl!" Insisted Zahra, before she drove that same leg and knee forward, again.

A blow she then repeated, without stopping. It being the easiest and most painful attack she could muster, as she bent over her enemy. The Arab girl's left palm on Chloe's bare hip, and her right on the shoulder of the same. But as knee after knee was driven, and groan after groan of pain came from she who felt them, Zahra began to tire and slow. Her legs resting after every collision. Sometimes, with thighs together, and others, with them apart.

It was on one of the latter pauses that Zahra remained, as she used her right hand to grab Chloe's hair and lift her head. The Arab college student wanting to see if her Jewish rival had been brought again to tears. "Mmm, good!" Zahra mused, as she saw it - Chloe's returned tears. "Nothing better than the tears of a jew..." Though she did not even know why she would say it, or where such hatred was coming from, she smirked as she saw Chloe's face wet with uncontrolled sobbing and pain. That is, at least, before she felt it: nails digging deep into her womanhood.

A womanhood she had left exposed and vulnerable, one that was ravaged by pain, as Zahra began to scream. She not having the focus left to counter, or even defend - the agony she felt too intense and blinding.

"Whose crying bitch? Huh...? WHOSE CRYING, YOU MUSLIM BITCH!?" Chloe asked once and then again louder, as she sat up. Tears still falling from the speaker's eyes, as her nails dug further and further into her enemy's cunt.

A cunt, which contrary to expectation was wet. Was soaking. And though immediately the Jewish girl, utterly unfamiliar with sexual attraction to women, sought to insult Zahra about the wetness.

But as she sought for the words, and prepared to part her lips to say them, she found Zahra's fingers dig deep into her own pussy. A pussy which was no less wet. A pussy which, upon that attack, ached with such pain Chloe cried out.

A cry that came, as if a chorus with one released by Zahra, as each pried and clawed at the other's pussy. Their wicked digits twisting and pinching each other's clit and labial folds cruelly. Their nails scraping both within and without the other's most sensitive and sacred of organs. Their fingers pulling and stretching any soft skin they could reach. And yet, despite all of that, perhaps foolishly, they kept their thighs spread for each other - allowing access, so that they, in turn, would be given the same.

That unspoken agreement leaving the two of them to sit, only a foot or two apart, with one hand buried in their enemy's wet sex, and the other prying at the wrist of the same. Each of them looking to pull their rival's weapon loose, so that they alone could torture.

Despite those efforts, however, neither could evict their classmate's claws. Each being forced to simply endure the pain, as they, in mirrored, cross-legged positions rocked in one direction and then back. Their eyes closed, and tears flowing. Lips opening to let out small, pathetic whimpers, and barely withheld pleas for mercy.

In that mutual state of agony, they settled next to couch and discarded scarf. The pair separately trying to think of some way to end it - preparing for such an attempt, by leaning forward, from their rears to their knees.

But with their eyes closed, they could not see that as they bent forward, their enemy did the same. And so, quickly did their bodies meet. Each again, leaning against the other and laying their chin down on each other's shoulder, as they tore at each other's pussy with one hand, and pried desperately at forearm and wrist with the other. Their every whimper delivered right into the ear of their enemy. Their every sound of pain, given like a gift to the woman who hated them most.

It was hell, for each of them - and yet heaven, hearing how much their rival cried. Feeling their tears roll from cheek to shoulder and then down. But finally, when Chloe knew she could take not a second more, she fell back to her ass, extended her legs, and wrapped them around Zahra's forward-falling body. Or more specifically, her abdomen. The Jewish girl's hands then moving to her Arab classmate's wrists to with additional force, pull it away from her cunt.

For a moment, with Chloe's claws retracted, Zahra breathed a sigh of relief, glad that finally, the pain had ended. But not a moment thereafter did the squeeze set in. A squeeze that caused her to moan, even as her Jewish enemy pulled her even further forward, and almost atop her. The leg scissors of the same perfectly applied, with her ankles locked far behind the olive-skinned girl's back.