Peach, Doug, Alicia & Me

Story Info
Peach does a foursome in El Paso.
2.4k words
3.97
30.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers

This is my fourth submission to Literotica. I have previously described my wife's (Peach) first bi-sexual experience (Peach's First Woman), a trip we took to El Paso during which she fucked two of my friends (Peach's El Paso Trip) and a second experience with Jill, Peach's first woman (Peach's Second Time with a Woman). Once again I have received a mixed bag of feedback: complaints about drug use, favorable comments concerning drug use, criticism that we don't use condoms, etc. Once again, the negative comments have all been anonymous. One anonymous commenter vehemently criticizes the lack of condom use, expressing "…astonishment as (sic) your stupidity and the antisocial nature of your behavior." For various reasons I won't cover here, I believe the risk factors involved in our behavior are minimal and certainly below the risk factors associated with driving for any period of time in a major city in the USA. If this anonymous commenter would communicate non-anonymously, I would be happy to expound.

To recap, at the time of this writing Peach and I have been married nearly ten years and Peach is almost 35. A blue-eyed blonde, she is about five foot four or five inches and around 115 pounds. As Peach would put it, she is large C cup or small D cup. Peach and I have in the last four or five years had a long-term ménage a trios with an old friend of mine, several small group experiences, done some really kinky stuff I'm not ready to discuss yet, and a had couple of meetings with another couple. The topic of this writing is our first meeting with that couple.

About August/September of last year, 2001, I began an online correspondence with a couple from El Paso. We live a few hours east of El Paso in Texas. I didn't tell Peach about our discussions. On a Friday in October I flew back to El Paso from California. I was traveling alone and had set up a get-acquainted meeting at the airport. The couple, I will call them Doug and Alicia to protect their privacy, proved interesting. Doug is in his mid-fifties (I'm 41 at the time of this writing) and Alicia is 24. They had been married for around six years and have two children (Peach and I have no children together; I have two from an earlier marriage). Doug is a typical Texas oilman, second or third generation wealth, lots of gold jewelry and on the loud side. Alicia is bottle blonde, but a natural airhead. She is a looker though, big tits (enhanced, but well done), good figure, long hair, blue eyes, a little taller than Peach with a proportional weight.

The three of us hit it off so we completed plans for a weekend visit. I drove home and tried to contain my excitement. We had had get-togethers with friends, but never with people we had no previous connections with. On the way home I decided it would be surprise for Peach. Peach could be considered submissive. She isn't a classical sub, but she likes to be coerced into doing what she wants to do. That way she isn't responsible for her untoward behavior; she can always blame someone or something else for what she does.

During our discussions, I had established that Doug and Alicia enjoyed chemical enhancements for partying. I already had cocaine and Doug planned to go to Juarez for Viagra. Viagra helps offset a particularly discouraging side effect of coke. Coke, while it increases desire, makes erections unpredictable. Earlier we had discovered that a Viagra allowed for normal erections. We had also discovered (if Peach is any indication), that Viagra increases female horniness as well; but that is another story.

I got home late. We made love; I had been gone for four days and there was no way Peach was going to let me avoid it. I told her that we were going to El Paso for the weekend. I refused to tell her why when she asked. She looked at me quizzically, but didn't ask any questions. Peach is---I'm searching for the right word---compliant. She does not say no. The next morning we packed, dressed and left for El Paso in time to get there for lunch at our hotel. We stayed at El Paso's best downtown hotel, only a few blocks from the border. After we checked in, Peach, at my suggestion, changed from jeans to a black miniskirt. As usual, she wore no panties. Years ago I convinced her that airing out her pussy by eschewing panties would reduce the incidence of yeast infections. Believe it or not, it works.

In preparation for the afternoon, I gave Peach a rock of crack cocaine to put under her tongue. Despite its vile reputation, rock coke has its advantages if taken orally instead of smoked. A rock will last three to four hours and with judicious "nibbling" keep you as high as you wish. Peach has little self-control, it wouldn't last her that long. Peach knew something was up, but refrained from asking questions. She knew from experience I wouldn't tell her until I was ready.

At 1:30 pm we met Doug and Alicia in the hotel restaurant. After introductions, I gave Doug two rocks. Doug, who had gone to Juarez that morning, passed out the Viagra. All four of us took one. I could tell that Peach now had no question about what we would be doing. She recognized the Viagra tablets.

Coke kills appetite so no one ate much. We did share two bottles of wine.

After lunch we went to the bar for tequila shots. Peach was feeling no pain. Doug and I got into a discussion about blondes. I offered that Peach is a true blonde. He playfully demanded proof. We sat on tall stools around a bar table. I instructed Peach to spread her legs to show him her twat. She did so without protest. She is so---compliant. I wonder if there is anything I could ask her that she wouldn't do. Agreeing that Peach appeared to be a true blonde, Doug told Alicia to show me her pussy. She wore jeans, but unzipped them to show me her twat. It was nude---fully shaven. I'm partial to fur-clad pussy, but my dick hardened at the view of her bare cunt. After another round of shots we retired to our room.

The room had two beds. Without asking, Doug led Peach to one. I took Alicia to the other. I've watched Peach fuck three on my friends, so seeing her fuck wasn't new, but seeing her fuck a stranger was. I undressed an unresisting Alicia. Doug stripped Peach. Peach watched me as I positioned Alicia so I could eat her. Doug opened Peach's legs and nuzzled between them. I watched as Peach caught her breath. Unlike Peach, who needs lots of stimulation to cum the first time, Alicia came like an over-sexed rabbit. I had barely settled between her legs and found her clit when she grunted her way through her first orgasm. Peach, I could tell, was enjoying Doug's efforts between her widely spread thighs but she was not near cumming. Nevertheless, she moaned and opened her pussy wider for Doug.

Alicia urged me to fuck her and I crawled up her body kissing in turn her belly button, boobs (definitely silicone!), neck and mouth as my cock found her wet pussy. She guided me in with her hand and a quick thrust of her hips. She isn't as tight as Peach, but she was wonderfully wet and hot.

Seeing me fucking his wife, Doug repositioned Peach and sank his cock into her pussy. I watched as Peach opened for him and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deep into her.

Within minutes of starting to fuck, Alicia panted through another orgasm. Catching my eye, Peach urgently rolled Doug over to straddle his fair sized cock. Peach's favorite fucking position is on top. She fucked his cock into her cunt and leaned forward on her hands. Her tits dangled over Doug and he licked at them as they swung to and fro. Just as Alicia came again, Peach had her first orgasm. While Alicia grunted and moaned lowly, almost inaudibly, Peach is a screamer. She starts out with, "Yes, yes, yes." Then graduates to, "Yes, fuck me! Oh, god, fuck me!" etc.

Peach screaming her way through an orgasm was too much for Doug, the dam broke and filled Peach's cunt with his cum. Alicia came again, and I unloaded in her sweet pussy.

As I lay next to Alicia panting, Peach clambered off the other bed and kneeled beside the bed I lay on. She tugged me to the edge and engulfed my cock with her mouth. My cock was still sensitive and I had to reach down to hold her face and slow her frantic sucking. Alicia noticed and laughed. Peach glared at her. I began to think maybe Peach didn't like Alicia.

I pulled Peach onto the bed beside me and hugged her. It wouldn't do to have Peach get jealous. After a few minutes Peach got up to go to the bathroom with a motion for me to follow. I did.

As Peach peed I asked her what the matter was. She didn't need coaxing, saying, "That Alicia is a bitch. You like her, don't you?"

Before I could answer, she continued, "And Doug's a jerk!"

I didn't point out to her that Doug had just fucked her until she orgasmed. She didn't seem to mind him when he was fucking her. Occasionally I know when to keep my silence. Having said her piece, Peach patted her pussy dry with toilet paper and we returned to the room.

Thinking that Peach was being a little harsh about my friends, I decided to bring her off her high horse. I doled out rocks of coke, ensuring that Peach's was the largest. Doug had some good powder and the nasal twang from coke has its benefits. We each did a couple of lines. Peach is petite; the double hit of coke was quickly apparent. When high, my wife has no inhibitions.

I pulled Peach down on the bed with me and kissed her, my hand groping none too gently between her pussy lips. Peach likes it rough on coke. I inserted two fingers and probed for her G-spot. Peach's G-spot is not as sensitive as some women's, but she does respond to the proper pressure. I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb and she soon approached orgasm. I saw that Doug was playing with his wife on the other bed.

I stopped playing with Peach before she could cum and suggested that we all play on one bed. Implementing my suggestion, Peach and I moved to the other bed. I maneuvered Peach so that our heads were at the foot of the bed while the other couple had their heads at the head of the bed. The women were to the inside. After more kissing and finger fucking, I rolled Peach over to face Alicia. Seeing what I was doing, Doug did likewise with his wife.

I entered Peach from behind while spooning with her. She lifted her leg to improve access. Her pussy was velvety smooth from Doug's earlier fucking. Doug similarly entered his wife. Both of us encouraged our wives' faces closer to the other's crotch. Alicia took the lead and nuzzled Peach's pussy as my cock stroked in and out. Soon Peach surrendered and licked Alicia's cunt.

I should point out here that Alicia was the third (and so far last) woman whose pussy Peach has licked. Sometime I might write about the second woman---but back to this time.

Alicia must have been accomplished cunt lapper. Peach soon came, screaming as usual, her voice muffled by Alicia's pussy. Alicia was only a seconds behind. Doug frantically pulled his cock out of his wife's cunt and tried to insert it into Peach's mouth. The angle was difficult and he missed, coming on Peach's face. That did it for me. I filled Peach's pussy with my load.

During the next couple of hours we rested, fooled around some, drank and did coke. Then, we got serious again. Doug and Peach began to make out, so I pulled Alicia on to the bed with me. Watching Doug roll Peach over and slip his cock into her waiting pussy brought my blood to boil. I sat up leaning against the wall and pulled Alicia facing me on to lap. She sat on my dick and slid down until my balls pressed against her ass. She bounced up and down as I held her ass with both hands. I slipped a hand between her ass cheeks and touched her anus with a fingertip. Her eyes widen and she groaned. I wetted my finger with her pussy juices and pushed it into her ass. She obviously liked it. Now Peach doesn't like anal sex so I don't get it often.

I whispered in Alicia's ear, "Do you ass fuck?"

She nodded yes. I pushed my finger in deeper. Her ass relaxed as only an ass that has been fucked a lot can. She smiled. I pulled my finger out, lifted her ass and pulled my cock out of her pussy. It was slick and wet with her juices. Together we positioned the tip of my cock at her asshole. She let her weight gradually push it in, lifting up periodically to spread her pussy juices for lubrication. Finally she took all of my cock, her pussy fitting like a glove. She began to bounce up and down.

Meanwhile, Peach had rolled over on top of Doug, her favorite fuck position. They were situated so that I could see between her legs. The sight of Doug's cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy combined with Alicia's tight ass wrapped around my dick caused my cum to jet into Alicia's ass much earlier than intended.

Alicia seemed disappointed that she hadn't climaxed, but I made it up to her by rolling her over and settling my face between her outstretched thighs. I licked her cunt until she came.

Shortly afterwards, Peach came again and Doug pumped her cunt full of his cum.

Doug and Alicia left soon after that, but only after we made plans to get together at their house the next afternoon. I might write about that time sometime although the experience had some very negative aspects.

paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers