Peach Fuzz: Forbidden Territory

Story Info
Debbie shows up at the senior citizen's back door.
5k words
4.29
44.7k
18
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The is the fifth installment detailing the unlikely relationship between Henry Wilcox, the retired 67 year old gentleman who just moved into the neighborhood, and Debbie Blair, the very friendly and quite naive young woman whose life changed when she knocked on the senior's door hoping to sell merchandise for her school's fund raiser.

***

Henry Wilcox had been looking out the front door for his young neighbor to arrive for quite a while, alternating between peeking through the blinds and nervously pacing the floor in anticipation for his friend to arrive, but when the knock on the door came it was at the back door instead of the front.

"Hello beautiful," Henry gushed upon seeing Debbie at the rear entrance of his house. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Debbie replied after Henry let her in and gave her a hug and kiss. "Mrs. Taylor was out front and she's always being nosy, keeping track of everybody's business. I got tired of waiting for her to go inside so I cut across the back way from Sand Creek Road."

"You hurt your knee," Henry said.

"Just a scrape," Debbie explained as she let Henry usher her into the bathroom for a little first aid. "I slipped climbing over your back fence. I'm such a klutz."

"I can't believe that you went through all of that to visit me," Henry told the girl as she cleaned the minor abrasion on her knee, and after kissing it and pronouncing it all better he added, "I would have understood if you couldn't have risked coming over."

"You would have?" Debbie asked.

"No, I likely wouldn't have, "Henry chuckled as he gave the teen a squeeze. "I probably would have come over and sneaked into your room, now that I know where it is."

"That was fun last night, wasn't it?"

"It sure was, and you don't have to worry because I took a shower," Henry informed her.

"And you look really neat too," Debbie said as she noted the red silk pajamas the senior citizen was wearing. "You look like an elf."

"What are you doing?" Henry asked as Debbie timidly reached into the fly of the pajama bottoms, and when she found what she was looking for and pulled it out the fly the old man added, "You naughty girl."

"Your fault," Debbie said as she looked at pale flaccid penis in her palm, and when she pulled in it and stretched the ordinary organ out to an absurd length she giggled and noted, "Gee, it's like elastic."

"Not for long if you keep doing that," Henry cautioned as he led the girl into the living room. "That's a nice windbreaker you have on. School colors I see. Is it cool out?"

"No," Debbie said, already blushing because of her little secret. "Had to wear it so Mom and Dad didn't see me leave the house wearing what's underneath because they would kill me."

"Oh my," Henry said as Debbie held the zipper of the garnet and gold windbreaker between her fingers. "I hope you're going to show me."

"Of course silly," Debbie scoffed. "You just have to promise not to laugh."

"Really honey, do you think I would do that?" Henry asked as she sat down on the couch and placed Debbie in front of him.

"No, it's just that I never did anything like this before, I swear."

"If you're trying to drive me crazy with anticipation it's working - like that ketchup commercial?"

"Okay," Debbie said, and after pulling the zipper all the way down she pulled open the windbreaker and took it off of her shoulders. "Ta-da!"

"Oh honey," Henry sighed as he looked at the white tank-top that Debbie had on, the snug cotton revealing the gentle swells of her budding breasts as well as the plump nipples that capped them. "That's so sexy."

"This tank-top is years old," Debbie said in explaining the snug fit and the fact that it only went down to just above her belly button. "First time I ever went outside without a bra, not that I really need one."

"Stop it, gorgeous," Henry said as he cupped the apple-sized orbs through the cotton. "A lot of girls go bra-less these days."

"I know, some of those hippie girls that go to public school look half naked," Debbie opined while her nipples popped out.

"Well I have my own little hippie girl right here and I love her," Henry declared, reaching under Debbie's arms and tickling her, the softness of the little patches of peach fuzz getting the circulation going all over his body.

"I did what you told me. Only used a little deodorant," Debbie declared. "And I cleaned really really super good you know where, on account of you said that's where you were going to - you know - play."

"Thanks honey but that wasn't really necessary, Henry said as he had the teen climb onto the couch and straddled his crotch. "Now let's see what we have here. Mind if I leave the shirt on for a little while. It looks so sexy."

"Okay," Debbie said as she settled into a comfortable position, braced upright by the long wrinkled fingers that cupped her breasts, and as the old man massaged the swells she felt something poking her.

"Your thingy is hard," Debbie announced as she glanced down in that direction before her view was blocked by Henry's thinning grey scalp as he leaned forward and gently nibbled the plump pegs of her nipples through the cotton.

"You do that to me honey," Henry said in between nibbles. "I could just eat you up."

As Henry playfully chewed the teen's nipples and ran his hands along her back, the delightful giggles that erupted from the girl warmed the old timer's heart.

"You know, I want to tell you something honey," Henry suddenly said. "I have to confess that in my life I've had the pleasure of getting to know many young ladies like you but you're different."

"Different good?" Debbie asked, and when Henry nodded affirmatively the grin grew even wider.

"Makes me feel something I rarely felt before," Henry confessed. "Sort of guilty."

"Why?"

"I don't know exactly. Maybe I've fallen in love with you or something."

"Oh heck, I hope so because I love you a bunch," Debbie said while leaning forward to kiss the senior.

"These things I've been doing to you? These naughty things? You should experience them with boys your age," Henry opined.

"They don't want to do anything with me," Debbie said with a pout. "They call me goody-two-shoes, and tell me I should be president of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. You're the only boy that makes me feel like I'm not a kid."

"You aren't a kid, it's just that..."

"Hey. You aren't trying to get rid of me are you Henry?" Debbie blurted out, her eyes welling up as the revelation came to her.

"Heavens no honey," Henry quickly interjected. "Nothing like that at all."

"Then don't say stuff like that. It upsets me," Debbie said.

"Sorry," Henry mumbled.

"You aren't going to stop doing these naughty things to me are you Henry?" Debbie asked, and as Henry smiled and shook his head she added. "Better not stop. This has been the greatest week of my life. Every time I'm with you it's like an adventure because I never know what's next. I love your lips."

Debbie leaned forward, pressing the pale pink lips against the old man's, and after they kissed passionately her mouth opened and they shared an even more graphic kiss.

"And your tongue," Debbie gasped as they dueled, with the girl even taking Henry's between her lips and sucking on it before letting it go.

Henry moaned softly as he grabbed Debbie's right wrist and lifted her arm, pulling it up behind her head while leaning forward and kissing the narrow strip of golden down that grew in the center of an otherwise creamy white armpit, and as he let the flat of his tongue slide up and down the moist recess Debbie squealed and gyrated on his lap.

"Ticklish?" Henry asked.

"A little but - Omigod," Debbie groaned as the intimate oral attack continued. "Feels so..."

"You're very sensitive there," Henry noted before going over to her other side, wondering whether she could cum from this licking the way she reacted, and after releasing her right wrist and grabbing her left he felt her freed hand searching for him.

"Want to suck your dick Henry - please," Debbie begged as she contorted on his lap, and then squirmed off and slid down to the floor while clawing at his pajamas

When she managed to get them far enough down to free the old man's erection Debbie dove forward and took his pale prong between her lips, and unlike the last time when her mouth was just a receptacle this time the girl was the aggressor.

It was far from the best head Henry Wilcox had ever gotten but the enthusiasm was unmatched. Debbie's head bobbed up and down on his lap, her lips slicking more than half of the slender 6" with her saliva, and while Henry tried to get her to slow down it was like trying to stop a runaway train.

Henry tried to think of anything but what was happening but it was useless so he gave up and enjoyed the flush faced teen's head bobbing up and down until he gasped, "Cumming honey."

Debbie barely blinked as Henry's cock twitched in her mouth, continuing to let her lips slide up and down as the cum oozed out of the sides of her mouth and down the shaft, and Debbie kept sucking long after the throbbing manhood became a limp tool.

"That was so good honey," Henry said as Debbie finally took her mouth away from his spent member, and as she looked up at the old man with semen hanging on her chin she crinkled her nose.

"I was really excited," Debbie said with a shrug.

"Me too, and now I'm going to do what I promised last night," Henry said while rising and getting Debbie to kneel on the couch facing the other way.

"I'm been thinking about this a lot," Debbie asked as Henry knelt on the carpet and relished the view from behind.

"Is that right honey?" Henry asked as he put his hands on Debbie's creamy white buttocks and squeezed them gently, the skin soft and plaint.

The old man's hands went down from the cheeks and slipped along the backs of her fleshy thighs, his fingers enjoying the faint down that grew on them, and when his hands went back up and parted Debbie's buttocks he leaned forward.

"Ooh!" came the voice from the girl when she felt the old man's breath blow against her exposed anus, the tiny pink puckered ring sensitive to the light breeze.

A second sigh came from Debbie when after Henry dipped his index finger into his mouth the senior gently rubbed the virginal orifice with the digit but that was nothing compared to the howl the girl let out when the tip of his finger pushed a bit into the ring.

"Omigod!" Debbie cried out. "Your finger is in my bottom."

"That's right honey," Henry replied as he coaxed the digit in up to the first knuckle. "You're so tight. Do you ever do this to yourself?"

"No," Debbie warbled, her voice rising and quivering as the bony fingertip began working in and out.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really but - ooh!" Debbie called out when the finger probed deeper. "Oh geez."

"You like it don't you honey?" Henry asked as Debbie clung onto the back of the couch, and after she gasped yes the senior citizen spun the rest of his index finger into the teen's anus, the cavern feeling as hot as an oven and as tight as a vice.

"Ouch - hurts a little," Debbie mumbled as the digit slowly spun and churned in her. "Are you going to put your thingy in my bottom?"

"No honey."

"It's okay if you do. I won't be a baby. I promise," Debbie swore.

"I know, but I'm afraid you sort of drained me a couple minutes ago," Henry advised her, wishing that he was as resilient as he had been in younger days. "If you want we can do that another time, but today I have something else in mind."

"Oh gee, I was starting to - hey!" Debbie said, her disappointment at Henry's fingers exiting her replaced by shock when she felt his face press into her butt crack. "Oh that's feels so good!"

"What does honey?" Henry teased.

"You know."

"Tell me honey," Henry pressed. "Tell me what feels so good."

"Your tongue - licking my bottom."

"Say the word honey," Henry teased, refusing the temptation to resume until she said it. "Tell me what you want me to lick."

"My asshole," Debbie said, making it sound like the first time she had ever said that word, and when Henry pushed his face back into the crack she practically screamed, "Lick my asshole!"

"That's my girl," Henry cackled after he orally swabbed the ring feverishly while she words made him shiver. "Here's your reward."

Debbie almost went over the back of the couch when Henry pushed the tip of his tongue into her balloon knot, straining with all his might to push in as far as he could while pinning Debbie to the couch with his weight.

The teen came in less than a minute, assisted by the flat of Henry's palm that he had brought up between her legs, and as he tongue fucked her anus his palm rubbed hard into the tight wet fold.

Debbie sounded like a seal as her knees came off the couch, and while Henry got a kick out of it he didn't stop until the girl went limp. Only then did Henry let up, and Debbie remained draped over the back of the furniture for well over a minute with the old man looking lovingly at the tiny pink ring which stayed a bit open for a second until closing back up like it was winking at him.

By then Henry had struggled to his feet, and after Henry gave her butt a playful tap and asked her if she was okay, she answered in a very brief and amusing way.

"Oops! Excuse me," Debbie chirped as she giggled her apology.

"Quite alright honey," Henry responded. "I think I pushed a lot of air in there."

"That was so neat," Debbie declared as she spun around and sat down. "I don't understand how that can be so good. I mean, it sounds yucky when you think about it but it feels so good. Isn't it yucky to do? I really tried to be clean for you."

"So many questions," Henry noted as he sat down next to Debbie. "No, it's not yucky for me to do."

"Do you want me to do it to you?" Debbie offered.

"No, that's okay honey."

"Can I suck on your thingy then?" Debbie asked, the tone of her voice suggesting that she thought her elderly friend was doing her a favor if he permitted it.

"Of course honey," Henry said, and since his silk pajamas never quite made it all the way back up to begin with it was no problem to get them back down to his bony knees.

"I need practice playing around with your thingy," Debbie declared as she wiggled the old man's flaccid tube around while looking it over.

"You and that thingy talk," Henry chuckled, but when the girl asked him if he minded he assured her that it was fine. "As long as you call it - that's all I care about."

"It's like a slinky when it's soft. Does this hurt?" the girl asked as she stretched the wrinkled tube upward further and further while waiting for a reaction. "Wow! Look at that. It doesn't hurt?"

"Nope. I love you playing with my cock."

"Cock," Debbie repeated as she let it retract before kissing it, and after she pulled down the long foreskin and kissed the conical glans she asked, "How big is your cock when it's hard?"

"I don't know."

"Want me to measure it for you?" Debbie asked.

"No that's okay," Henry said. "It won't be getting hard again anyway but as I recall in my youth when things like that mattered to me it was around 6" or so."

"That's pretty big isn't it?" Debbie asked as her hand went back to pulling.

"No, I'm afraid that's very average," Henry said. "Why do you ask? Do you wish it was bigger?"

"Gosh no. It's scary big as it is," Debbie declared. "Jennifer - she keeps bragging about what Grandpa does to her and how big his thingy is."

"I'd like to be a fly on the wall listening to those phone conversations," Henry mused aloud, the thought of these two teens talking about the old geezers they were playing with likely to be very erotic.

"I like Jennifer and all but she can be a pain. She said Grandpa took Polaroid pictures of her naked and she has one when she's holding a ruler up to his thingy."

"Oh that's right. Your grandfather is well endowed, isn't he?"

"I dunno. That's what Jennifer says. She says the tip of his goes up almost to the 9" line."

"My, that is large," Henry confirmed.

"Too big. Yours gets really hard though," Debbie responded. "When I told her how hard your thingy gets - hard as a rock - and the way the veins get all angry looking she thought that was really neat. I guess Grandpa's doesn't get real hard. She says that sometimes he can't put it in her bottom because it doesn't get hard enough and he gets frustrated."

"That happens when you get old honey."

"Not to you Henry."

"I'm afraid so dear. When I was younger if you were playing with my cock like this and the way we're talking, I would have been erect again right away. Now - my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak for now."

"What does that mean Henry?"

"It means that if I could get hard again, I'd..."

"Would you put it in bottom?" Debbie said. "If I get it hard again will you do that to me? I'm not scared - a little maybe - but I want to know what it feels like."

"Don't you have toys at home honey?" Henry asked as Debbie started sucking on his cock again.

"Toys?" Debbie asked. "No, I mean we had a garage sale a couple of years ago and got rid of all that stuff."

"No honey. Wait a second," Henry said with amusement as he struggled to get up, and after kicking the pajamas from his ankles made his way towards his bedroom.

"What's so funny?" Henry asked when he stopped at the corner of the living room.

"Your butt," Debbie tittered. "It's so little and cute. Wish mine was that little."

"Yours is perfect the way it is," Henry assured her, and when Debbie asked where he was going he told her. "My bedroom. You can certainly join me if you want, but I'll be right back. Going to get my toys."

"You have toys?" Debbie asked as Henry disappeared, and after the senior citizen rummaged around found the things he was looking for.

A side trip to the bathroom, where he thoroughly washed a couple of the toys that had be used, and then he rejoined Debbie in the living room who greeted his return with a giggle.

"Your thingy," Debbie explained as she leaned back on the couch and put her bare feet on the edge of the coffee table. "The way it sways around when you walk. It's like an elephant's trunk."

"Must be a pygmy elephant," Henry snorted as he sank into the couch next to Debbie.

"I never took this thing off," Debbie said, referring to the too-small white tank-top which was the only stitch of clothing on the girl.

"It looks so sexy on you," Henry declared as he ran his fingertip over the outline of her nipples. "But if you want to take it off be my guest because I would never complain about you being naked."

Debbie reached down and after crossing her arms and grabbing the bottom of the shirt, lifted the tight garment up with great difficulty. Henry, for his part, did nothing to help her and he waited for the shirt to go over her head before he acted.

"Gotcha!" the old timer chortled after grabbing the shirt, in which Debbie's wrists were still tangled, and after holding the girl's bound wrists back behind the couch delighted in her helplessness. "You can't get away from me."

"Maybe I don't want to," Debbie replied with a smile as she bit her lower lip, but then after looking down pouted while commenting, "Stretched out like this I look like a boy. My boobies disappear."

"You don't look anything like a boy," Henry assured the teen as he bent over to kiss the slight swells, and when after her briefly relaxed nipples popped out with the affection he noted, "No boys have nipples like yours."

"Yeah, but with no boobies and all the hair under my arms..." Debbie started to say before Henry cut her off.

"Debbie honey," Henry said as he looked at the tiny patches of golden hairs which were barely visible even as close as he was. "You're the least hairy girl I've ever met. You can hardly see the fuzz."

12