Peach Fuzz: Night Moves

Story Info
Henry wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep.
1.8k words
4.2
41.1k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of this story of a relationship between a senior citizen and his nubile neighbor girl. It would help to have read the previous Peach Fuzz stories to better understand this one.

PLEASE... read the story tags that indicate the topics this story entails, as it has elements of things many people may find offensive.

***

Henry Wilcox hadn't been able to sleep very well as he got older, and there was also the fact that there was a girl on his mind most of the time now. A young lady who he was feeling very strongly about, unlike his many previous conquests whom he enjoyed and then moved on from just as they did him.

Debbie had made two visits to his house, and while she had never come in past the kitchen table he had faith that soon he would have her in bed, the very bed he was having trouble sleeping in when the senior citizen first heard the tapping sound.

Rolling out of bed, the old man waddled out to the side door where the tapping was coming from, and when he peeked out into the near darkness and saw the smiling face of Debbie he swung the door open.

"Honey! What are you doing out this late?" Henry said as he squinted at the clock. "It's past midnight."

"Couldn't sleep," Debbie responded, and Henry stepped aside to let the girl in. "After the other day - and that phone call - I've been tingly almost non stop."

"You'd catch your death of cold running around the streets like that," Henry said as he looked at Debbie who only wearing pink slippers and a long shirt with Krazy Kat on the front. "What if somebody saw you?"

"Didn't think of that," Debbie giggled. "I sneaked over carefully though, and it's real warm out. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You know I am honey," Henry said. "This is the first time I've ever seen you in anything but your school uniform."

"You like this?" Debbie said as she pretended to model the shirt before grabbing the bottom and lifting it up to the slight swell of her little belly.

"Oh - you know I do," Henry said as his eyes devoured the sight of that delicate wisp of golden hair that grew around the opening of her sex.

"Can I have a kiss then?" Debbie asked, and after Henry opened his arms wide Debbie practically jumped onto him, her lips wet and her tongue eager.

"Oh you kiss so good Henry!" Debbie gushed after their lips separated. "I like what you wear to bed too."

"It's just boxer - huh!" Henry grunted when he felt Debbie's hand reach inside his shorts to grab his flaccid cock. "What the - boy you've changed a lot."

"Your fault," Debbie said as her sweaty palm squeezed the rubbery hose. "You did it. Can I suck your thingy again?"

"Honey, what if your folks wake up and find you gone from your bedroom? They would go crazy," Henry told her.

"They will never know. I climbed out the window," Debbie explained.

"And you can climb right back in honey," Henry said, not wanting to make her parents are crazy as he would have been if he even found his own kid's bedroom empty back then. "I'll walk you back over."

"Oh fudge!" Debbie whined. "You're as bad as my Mom and Dad."

"You said you were coming over tomorrow - I mean later today, right?" Henry reminded the girl.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts," Henry said, and after grabbing his robe escorted the girl out, staying in the shadows while making their way down the street and as they walked Henry felt Debbie grab his hand.

"You are my boyfriend after all," Debbie declared as their arms swung in unison, and after they got down near the darkened Blair house the girl led the old man over to the side of the place her bedroom was on.

"This is my room," Debbie said as they stood outside the window, and when Henry asked what that purple light was in the otherwise fairly dark room he was educated by the girl for once.

"It's a black light," Debbie explained. "See how cool it makes the posters look?"

"Give peace a chance," Henry whispered at he read the crazy writing on the poster, and when he looked at the little table with the mirror on it he said, "Nice room you have here honey. Is that where you put your make-up on?"

"Yeah. Can't use too much of it though because if I do Mom makes me wash it off. Want to climb in the window with me and see it all?"

"Don't think that's a good idea honey, and I'm not sure I could make it," Henry declared.

"See what I wrote on the mirror? It's in lipstick on the very top," Debbie asked, and when Henry said he couldn't quite make it out she explained, "It's a heart and inside the heat it says HW & DB."

"Oh," Henry said. "That's me?"

"Yep, that's us," Debbie whispered. "That teddy bear on the back of the table is the one I had when I was a baby."

"Sweet," Henry said as he looked over the ledge behind the teen and despite himself he found his arms coming around her as he nuzzled into Debbie's neck while putting his hands under the long shirt and let them slide up.

"Ooh!" Debbie sighed as she leaned back into the old man, and as his weathered hands found her breasts and kneaded the soft orbs the girl reached back over her head and rubbed his fingers in his scalp. "I was hoping you would do that."

"I should go," Henry said but her plump nipples were swelling in his palms and he couldn't stop despite the danger.

"Just keep doing that for a while Henry," Debbie sighed. "I love the way you touch me. You make me feel like a woman. I just wish they were bigger."

"Nonsense, you're so beautiful," Henry whispered as he nibbled on her ear while continuing to play with her breasts. "I love your little titties and your big fat nipples."

Debbie giggled as she pushed her chest into his hands while pulling gently on Henry's thinning scalp, and then when Henry's hands slid over to her sides the girl giggled some more.

"Ssh!" Henry hissed softly as his thumbs rubbed the moist recesses of the teen's exposed armpits. "Just checking to see if you shaved the peach fuzz yet or not."

"No, I told you I wouldn't for a while," Debbie replied as she squirmed. "See that little pink thing on the dresser? That's the Lady Schick my Mom got me for my birthday a few years ago. I don't think she trusts me with razor blades on account of I'm a klutz."

Henry's hands kept sliding all over under the t-shirt while he kissed the teen's neck, and he was about to lose what little restraint he had when Debbie spoke.

"Henry, I don't want to go in but I gotta," she told him.

"Probably a good idea," Henry admitted and he wondered what in the world he would do if suddenly the girl's parents appeared from nowhere. "Getting chilly?"

"No, I gotta go to the bathroom," Debbie admitted. "Number one."

"Oh," Henry said, and he was about to help the girl into the window when he got an idea. "Hey, do you want to do something a little strange?"

"I really got to pee," Debbie said.

"I know," Henry said as he took his robe off and led Debbie around behind a big oak tree. "Let's go over here."

"I understand if you don't want to do this," Henry said as he sat down with his back to the tree after explaining what he wanted her to do. "I'm sure that this isn't something you know anything about."

"Uh - Jennifer pee-pees on Grandpa," she started to say, and Henry chuckled when he realized that the randy grandfather was way too much like himself. "Don't know if I can do that though."

"If you can't or really don't want to..."

"No, I'll try," Debbie whispered. "Everything else you have me do has been fun."

"I want you to bite on your night shirt so if you make noise it isn't loud," Henry explained while lifting the bottom of the shirt up. "I'm going to lick your sweet pussy and you can just lean forward into my face. You can even hug the tree, and then when you feel like you can't hold it back anymore..."

Henry grabbed Debbie's soft buttocks in his palms and drew her close until that cloud-like wisp of pubic hair was buffeting his cheeks, and then his tongue went to work, first swabbing the already moist lips of her womanhood and then lavishing love inside.

His tongue first teased her clitoris and then the licking intensified until he was treating it like a little punching bag. From above, Debbie was chewing on the shirt in her mouth, and while it was mostly inaudible he knew what she was trying to say just before his neck and chest were lightly misted. Seconds later her pee came out like a gusher, the warm fluid drenching his chest so hard that it was audible.

The torrent diminished to a trickle and when it stopped Henry went back to lapping at her salty sex. It wasn't long before Debbie was cumming, eventually collapsing onto the senior citizen when her legs gave out with the force of her orgasm.

"Oh man," Debbie giggled as she pulled herself off of Henry, and after helping the soggy senior to his feet she asked him how she did.

"You did great honey," Henry assured her. "I haven't done that in years - decades actually."

"Didn't think I could do it," Debbie related. "Couldn't hold it anymore especially when you tickled my sides a little. Do you want to do that to me Henry?"

"No honey," Henry said. "But you did make me very happy."

"Same here. Wow, that was really something the way it felt. Standing up I mean when I - you know?"

"When you came you mean?" Henry asked, and after she nodded he said. "Let's get you back inside your room and I'll go home and take a shower. Another shower I mean."

"Okay," Debbie giggled, and after the old man helped her inside Henry waved goodnight and retrieved his robe before checking to make sure nobody was out on the lightly traveled road.

"Like spring water," Henry said to himself as he made his way home in the slightly salty air that surrounded him, his mind racing when he thought about Debbie coming over in a matter of hours.

***

Thank you for reading.